Laurie's Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Laurie's adventures take a turn into dominance.
6.5k words
4.47
6.1k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventures continue as I move into dominance...The Ladies Club

As to my weekend forays into my sexual services being paid for I could see no damage being done to any of my customers. I was asked by several women to be quite rough with them and I had complied although never doing any activities that would leave any marks that wouldn't be gone by the next day. A sore bottom or pussy or nipples was a nice reminder of one's activities with a paid service provider. An injured or permanently marked bottom was something I was never willing to do in spite of some requests.

It was the third and the fifth weekend of my new "employment" that circumstances caused me to consider branching out still further. One of my customers said that her loving husband was very much in favor of her seeing me and in his own fantasies had dreamed of a bi-sexual experience. She wondered if I could arrange such a thing and I only answered that I could think about it. She left her telephone number with me and said to discreetly call her at any time. The woman, my customer, had both sexually submissive and humiliation needs which I had apparently provided her as she had asked to become a regular of mine if I would permit it.

It then happened that two weeks later another customer -- who had been recommended by the first lady -- had obviously been talking with each other in great detail because, after sampling my "wares" she very much wanted an experience for her husband also. Both men are in jobs that are very much up the food chain and, according to their wives they're very sexually submissive to female domination. The men had met briefly several years before but they're not really acquainted with each other. It soon became all so obvious that the wives had big plans for their husbands to be a part of -- whether the husbands were completely cooperative or not.

Over several phone conversations the plans developed as I began to understand that there were still more persons involved than I was originally aware of. The two principal ladies were a part of a social ladies group that, it became more and more apparent, was a "sexual social" or mutual masturbation or possibly lesbian leaning group that met weekly. That all were getting into the process of planning also became more and more apparent as time went on.

The cost of establishing a short time furnished apartment rental, ordering and securing the proper props and toys was obviously not a financial problem for any of them as everything ordered was done on next day delivery along with the extra delivery charges.

And then it began.

I was waiting in the apartment as both men arrived as instructed exactly 15 minutes apart.

I met each at the front door. I had worn a black, tight corset that left about 3/4ths of my breasts on display, tiny nipple pasties, string bikini black panties, thigh high hose with garters and garter belt and 5" "please fuck me" high heels. I told the first arrival he would be addressed as "John and the second that he would be "Bill" for their pleasant summer afternoon. Their real names had no contribution to the festivities. After a few seconds to realize how I was dressed -- or more accurately not dressed -- I turned them around to put on a leather hood, complete with eye-pads and straps that would insure that they could see absolutely nothing. The hoods and straps covered the eyes but left the nose, mouth and ears uncovered. There would be absolutely no way they could cheat to see anything at all. As both were completely blindfolded they had no idea of the physical looks of the other.

I had sequentially led them in, had each remove their clothing one article at a time while I did a bit of touching here and there for them to realize that I would control anything that they were to do. I then had the two gentlemen sit down for a pleasant get acquainted conversation. They knew they had been instructed by their wives as to the exact time to arrive at the apartment and that they would be met by a dominatrix that their wives approved of. And that they would comply with any and all orders they were given. The wives guaranteed that they would love what was going to happen but they would know nothing about the plans. They had no idea that their wives had already arrived and were looking on but in addition six of their girlfriends from their weekly group were also in attendance with rabid attention being paid although no talking, by common agreement, was allowed.

Then during the conversation I guided the subjects into talking about all things sexual as though it was a completely normal thing to discuss between a dominatrix and another gentleman whose "name" you had been told but that you had no idea who he might be.

I found I was getting turned on and wet between my legs as I ordered these two men, who I had just met, to describe their most intimate and humiliating experiences. I turned the conversation into their interactions with their wives and both described them as normally quite satisfying but also "vanilla" sexually but that once a month or so they would meet them as they came home from work dressed in sexy clothing and ordering what they would do for the rest of the evening, all of which would be both humiliating and incredibly erotic in what they would be required to do. Both found that as time went by they found themselves more and more looking forward to those special evenings and thinking about them a great deal the rest of the time.

When I asked details of what they were both required to do they became almost boyish in their descriptions of becoming their wives' strap-on cock sucking subjects who had to beg to be fucked by their wives, sometimes being tied up and other times turned around on a bed and watching in a mirror as they were fucked to a tremendous, literally overwhelming orgasm. That they were being directed to describe their humiliation by their wives had been horribly embarrassing but was also leading to their hardening dicks making it apparent that they enjoyed the embarrassment.

John's wife, we found out, liked to record these actions on her video camera and then shortly thereafter to watch their recorded actions projected on a full size screen in their media room while requiring John to eat her to several orgasmic releases.

I then dropped the "bomb" into the conversation. You have been sucking on an artificial cock many times at the direction of your wives. What do you think you are going to do at my direction? It was fun watching one of those "Oh My God" moments on the face of two naked, hooded men.

And then the session Really began as I made several comments about how much they enjoyed themselves immensely as they were used and humiliated and how excited they got as they were being forced to suck on an artificial cock. That probably they would enjoy it even more with a real one and that I was obviously just the person to require them to do anything I ordered. I could see them working through the "no, I can't be a queer" scenario but I really didn't care what their mental process deduced as cock suckers I knew they wanted to be and cock suckers they were going to become..

That being the case there they were with their Mistress in "my favorite city for play" preparing for an experience that they will never forget.

Based on my own sexual experiences as well as discussion with women "in the business" I had come to regard it as completely normal knowledge that most men love to have their bodies used by an attractive woman. That men from a professional job of considerable power would choose to give up that power to please a woman. To be humiliated and degraded in her presence and induced into doing anything of a sexual nature that she might demand. It seemed that both "John" and "Bill" were from a similar world -- a professional, married and willing to discuss some, but by no means all, of their fetishes with their wives. Some of which their wives were aware of and some that they suspected but weren't sure. The wives knew their husbands responded highly to strap-on play but didn't know if that meant they would like to try "the real thing". Were they bi curious? Were they bisexual but hadn't proved it to themselves? To what degree were they desirous of humiliation coupled with sexual play? The wives had gone to considerable trouble and effort and expense to find out.

I then announced it was time to get my two blindfolded subjects ready for their pleasant summer afternoon. And of course at this stage their apprehension and also curiosity were increasing by the minute. I was primarily at this stage trying to slowly work my subjects into a new perception of what was "normal". To feel another man's body is quite simply not what straight men do with each other. So I began by having the normal experience of taking a shower, something they were used to doing every day. This began by my leading each into the apartment's bathroom and I then turned on and adjusted the water temperature and had each, in turn step in for a shower. But of course, it was not to be anything so simple. Instead as each was showering I then instructed the other to go about making sure that the body of their future partner was absolutely clean. I did this by putting soap into their hands, getting it all lathered up and then watching as, working only by feel, they willingly washed the other person. I made sure that they took extra time washing the genitals of the other and had to make sure that the area around the anus was squeaky cleaned. Both Bill and John had several times hesitated with what they were instructed to do, taken a few deep breaths, but had complied.

Naturally they both were becoming somewhat excited and erect as they did this. I then had them each get out of the shower, dry each other off with big fluffy towels and stand at attention waiting for my next command. This I did by having each put one arm around the shoulder, buddy buddy style, of what they were pretty sure would be their future partner. I then turned around with my back to them both, reached back to take the dick of each one into my hands and led them, side by side, arm in arm, into the bedroom.

As I was pulling us along I made the side comment that now I could certainly tell which of them had a big cock and which had a little wee wee -- although I didn't say which was which. (Let's face it, it's fun to mind fuck.) I had them stand still, arms around each others shoulders as I stepped back and they heard the click, several, of my camera taking pictures of them in their buddy, buddy pose and semi-erect stance.

I then commanded that they kiss each other. Again they were taking deep breaths to work up their nerve but, under my direct orders, first gently, then more aggressively and then full frontal and with passion. Their faces were, I'm sure, burning bright red as it was their first time to kiss another man and they definitely showed their nervousness while doing so. The click, click of my camera kept recording their actions. In spite of knowing they was being photographed, their libidos took over as they did get very much into it as tongues writhed together in full, passionate kisses and bodies intertwined with growing erections rubbing against the body of the other. As I watched and photographed I couldn't help but notice it was Bill that was first to push his hips forward to rub even more against the body of his partner.

I immediately ordered them to stop and step back a half step. I think they both experienced a relief coupled with the humiliation of what they had been doing and realizing they were both breathing heavily with passion. I also told them that I knew they would want trophies of their actions and if they were good boys I would give each of them copies of the pictures I was taking. With their slight smiles I, and their silently observing wives, realized that they had husbands that were exhibitionists at heart. Also that they would get to see the other man who they had just been kissing

Then I announced that we were moving on to the part that I especially was going to enjoy. I then had first Bill and then John lie down on the bed, each of them on their left side exactly to my specifications. I then said "All right gentlemen, each of you now are lying on your left side in a 69 position with your right arm free. What you have immediately in front of you is a third leg, your partner's dick. What we are going to do now is have a contest. The object of the contest, of course, is to win. And the way you win is to make your partner be the first to cum. It's up to you to cause that to happen. We will find out who is a man and who is a pussy. It's up to you to put your mouth to work to make your partner's dick explode its cum. For the winner there will be a wonderful experience of getting to use the other as his little cum slut. For the loser there will be a price that you will have to pay and you will be required to pay that price (I added a pregnant pause) - in public".

In spite of the blindfolds their expression of complete surprise was interesting to watch. Just as I gave them this news they also heard another click as my camera took another shot.

During my emails and phone calls with the wives I had never mentioned anything to take place in public but I had wormed it out of them that each husband enjoyed personal humiliation immensely and I decided that something in public would be approaching the edge of their limits but never the less, since I was the mistress, that it would be tolerable for me and therefore for them.

"Alright", I said, "gentlemen, let the schlong sucking begin".

I knew they had several sessions with an artificial cock in their mouths, but had never had a genuine dick coming past their lips, let alone one that they were immediately trying to suck for all they were worth. Certainly not one that was going to perhaps blow a load that they had caused.

I motioned the six lady observers to shush but to come over to more closely observe the party going on on the bed. Their cameras clicked away but I don't think the boys putting on the show realized it... as yet.

Trying to win the contest was somewhat like a contest against oneself. You are trying to put all your efforts into pleasing your opponents cock and at the same time to not concentrate on exactly the same thing being done to your own. Your opponent is trying to cause you to be as erect as possible as soon as possible and trying to create as much suction and friction on your cumstick as possible. To attempt to clamp the lips down onto the tip, to caress it with your tongue, then hard contact with the glans and then on, all the way down the shaft, of a stranger's cock. To suck, to get as much of your mouth and throat in contact with the penis and then to get as much penetration of a dick into your mouth as you can manage. "John", one opponent, was putting his hand in the middle of Bill's back and pushing Bill's dick farther into his mouth. Bill immediately grabbed John's butt cheek to push him into his own.

It was such fun watching as two dicks stiffen in mouths. As heads and mouths and throats move in and out trying to force another bisexual slut to cum. It is mentally trying to do as much as possible to focus concentration on his cock you are sucking and away from your own. Do you try reviewing multiplication tables? Do you try thinking of singing a song, anything you can to distract yourself? It creates the dichotomy of 'I absolutely will not think about how horny I am and how good my dick is feeling being sucked. No matter how wonderful it feels to have a mouth working up and down on my dick.' Nevertheless each does his best as they move from being a subject of a strap-on wielding wife to a subject of a mistress and being a very willing, bisexual cock sucker.

Camera's clicked away..

Like many games are, I had decided to rig the outcome. With my conversations in depth with "Bill's" wife I had decided he was the more sexually docile and more likely to follow instruction to the letter. Therefore as they boys became more and more boisterous in their activities I donned an examining glove, covered it liberally with lube and without warning got up on the bed and shoved two fingers firmly into Bill's ass and began pressing and rapidly massaging his prostate. As this happened it was only a matter of seconds as Bill went over the edge and the spasms of his dick took over his entire thoughts as he went into orgasm. The stiff cock fell from from his mouth as Bill loudly announced his frenzy.

Bill had obviously nearly passed out from his cuming. During that time they also began to realize that they had vaguely heard many more clicks of cameras which made them realize that perhaps they might be even further humiliated because there might be other observers in the room. I'm sure Bill was red-faced and yet feeling wonderful. They both could only guess as to the size of "audience" of their performance as the blindfolds were still firmly in place.

After giving him a few minutes to come down his mistress now set up the details of what his punishment would be for having been the loser in the contest. I announced that for the next few minutes it was going to be Bill's duty to be my little female slut. This I accomplished by slowly dressing him. It began with his "jewelry," a butt plug decorated with a large jewel that was lubed and then inserted into his ass. Then a corset-like, foot wide elastic band fastened very tightly around the waistline to give a somewhat feminine figure, a garter belt, dark colored stockings that covered the hair on the legs, lacy thong panties over the garter straps, an open cup bra complete with prosthetics underneath and then a high necked and thin and tight sweater that did not reveal any chest hair over the bra but made the artificial protuberant nipples readily apparent.

The bra with large silicone false breasts had been quite expensive but the ladies club had no qualms about spending the money and had, in fact, spent considerable time deciding on the cup size for the bra.

An above-the-knee skirt completed the ensemble. I then put him into a pair of high heels (previously ordered in his size) and had him stand up. And of course, never having done this before, he almost fell over trying to balance on the heels. With a somewhat evil laugh I told him that he'd be able to walk better when he wasn't blindfolded.

I led him around the room a few times to practice walking and to listen to the clicks of camera shutters photographing us. I had him practice smiling in spite of his embarrassment. I had him pose, smiling for all those choosing to photograph him. To take a deep breath, chest high, to hold up and then jiggle "his" fake boobs as if they they were real and he was proud of them and wanted to have them admired.

I then informed Bill that what I had for him to do for losing the contest was to go down to the corner drugstore, buy a packet of condoms, and bring them back to the apartment. Before I sent him out the door I gave him a small purse in which I had put his driver's license and some money. I said the license was in case a policeman stopped him and required identification. I reassured him that there would be nothing illegal involved in case he was stopped and to just brazen it out. After stopping to put what I described as pussy pink lipstick on his lips and having him practice smiling again I then took him to the door, stepped outside, took the hooded blindfold off, added a brunet wig to cover his hair. He stood blinking with the sudden bright light, but was still looking me over in my state of wearing little clothing. I said 'goodbye sweetie, don't forget to smile sweetly for everyone at the drug store' and then went back inside the apartment and firmly closed the door. Naturally I had arranged for another mind fuck while he was doing my punishment instructions.

12