Lauri's First Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
First in a series of Lauri's crossdressing adventures.
2k words
4.5
19.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micha and I met in the early days of Yahoo chat, when finding explicit chat rooms was easy and there were plenty of fun people online. I'm Lauri, or more formally, Lauren Carruthers, a name I chose to match my desired feminine persona. Now in my mid-40's, I've been crossdressing since my early teens.

Micha and I met online and chatted for almost a year and a half before we both summoned the courage to meet in person. Our first meeting was planned for mid-summer in a large mid-Atlantic city. Micha was attending a conference at a hotel and I would meet her there after the work day had ended.

I'd packed my bag with everything I thought I could ever need for an in-person meeting with another crossdresser. I had lingerie, a couple of dresses, stockings, two pairs of high heels, make-up, a blond wig, and even a little jewelry. I was to ask at the front desk for a key that Micha was to have left for me. Terrified, I asked at the desk. My inquiries were met with blank stares; no key had been left. Back to the parking lot to try to find a way to reach Micha to find out if she'd got cold feet or if something else had happened. After an hour or so, I was finally able to reach her and get her room number.

Up the elevator I went, surprisingly feeling little in the way of nervousness. I knocked on the door and Micha (in drab at this point) met me and let me in. Quickly, I headed to the bathroom to begin my transformation while Micha did the same in the main room. I took a bath to calm me further, shaving my legs while enjoying a cool soak. Finally, I concentrated on my little pucker, making sure it was squeaky clean and hair-free. Smooth and clean, I rinsed off from my bath and rubbed feminine-smelling lotion into my skin.

With a fluffy bath towel wrapped around my chest, covering my nipples, I began to apply my makeup. Starting with a little concealer under my eyes, then foundation, I had the base done. Next, I worked on my eyes, with a bit of light pink shadow, medium eyeliner, and lovely mascara, my eyes came alive. A bit of blush highlighted my cheekbones and a pencil on my brows gave them a more feminine shape. Lastly came my lips. I applied a medium pink color, and then finished with a light coat of gloss. Pulling on my shoulder-length, wavy blond wig transformed me completely. Some sparkly clip-on earrings and I was almost set!

I chose my pink satin corset for my foundation layer. It had four silky garters attached so I could securely fasten my lovely white silk stockings with a pretty lace top detail. The feel of my stockings gliding up my smoothly shaven legs was otherworldly...hard to explain how that sensation affects me. With my stockings hugging my legs and attached to the metal garter tabs, I was ready for my panties. (Yes, panties over the garter straps...to make removal easier!) I'd chosen a bikini style panty of pink satin with white lace edging...a lovely match with my corset.

Finally, I chose my dress. I'd "borrowed" a couple of dresses from my wife. I chose the black velvet one, with 3 quarter sleeves and a boat neckline (not very revealing). The dress ended a few inches above my knees, letting me show off my best asset, my long, lovely legs. With my dress on and zipped, it was time for shoes. I had pink strappy sandals and black patent ankle-strap D-Orsay pumps to choose from...I went with the black. They had 4" heels, so they really showed my legs off while forcing my bum out in a feminine way.

I was now ready to meet Micha for the first time.

We looked at each other across the hotel room and smiled. Micha was wearing a black cocktail dress, black pumps, fishnet stockings, and a brunette wig. Her makeup was a bit darker than my own, and she wore a deep red lipstick. She came over to me and I stood still, obediently, my eyes lowered slightly. Micha moved closer and with a gentle hand, lifted my chin and gently pressed upward until our eyes met. She brought my mouth towards hers and we kissed for the first time. It was electric!

Micha reached behind me and pulled me closer till our breasts were touching; we continued to kiss, now with open mouths as her tongue danced with mine. She caressed my back, her hands dropping ever lower, till she reached my bottom. She gently caressed my pert buttocks through my dress, the nylon lining sliding deliciously across my satin panties. The feeling was incredible...I could feel my clitty, confined in my tight panties, starting to swell.

My new lover pulled away gently, leaving me wanting more of her gentle kisses, but she wanted to look at me, take in my feminine charms as she put it. She stood back from me and asked me to turn around. I blushed slightly as I slowly turned on my heels, giving her a look at my bottom through the contours of my black velvet dress. My back turned to her, Micha reached out and caressed my bottom through the dress, feeling the garter straps of my corset stretching across my bottom, fighting to keep my stockings in their correct place. Not the least bit shy, she raised the hem of my dress a bit, exposing more of my legs, clad beautifully in sheer white stockings, my calves accentuated by the lift of my 4" heels.

Micha moved towards me, pressing herself against my backside. I could feel her swollen clitty pressing against me through her dress. It was intoxicating knowing that I was exciting her. Her hands reach around to my front and she continued to raise my dress, now exposing the lacy tops of my stockings and the garter straps holding them up. She bent down a little so she could reach the exposed stocking just above my knees and she gently slid her hands up my legs, moving from the front of my legs to my inner thighs as her hands traveled upward. Gently she caressed my legs in this manner, moving up and down several times. Then, she became bolder and began to explore the lace tops of my silky stockings. Finally, she touched the bare, soft skin of my inner thighs above my stockings. Her hands gently brushed the front of my pink panties, feeling the heat contained within. I was in heaven!

With my back still pressed against my lover's chest, I pushed my bottom out a little more so I made firmer contact with Micha's clitty. I rotated my hips to rub her gently while she explored my panties with her soft fingers. I was dying for her to pull my panties to the side, but she never did...we played like this for several minutes till we were near bursting. Sensing we were getting a little ahead of ourselves, she pulled her hands away, letting my dress fall back down across my silky thighs. I stood up straight, breaking the delightful contact I'd been enjoying.

"Turn around Lauri," she said in a husky but feminine voice. I slowly complied, my eyes dropping submissively so as not to make direct contact. "Undress me, Lauri dear," said Micha. I moved to her and reached behind to find the zipper of her skirt. I took plenty of time locating it, exploring her bottom as I searched for the zip. Finally, I "found" it and slowly lowered it. Unclasping the last clip, I slowly lowered it down her legs, exposing her black silk panties and matching garters. I couldn't resist cupping her swollen panties with my fingers...her clitty felt lovely in my slender fingers.

I next began to unbutton my sexy partner's blouse, getting used to the buttons being on the opposite side as I went. With the last buttons undone, I slid the blouse of her shoulders to expose her black corset stretched across her "breasts". We kissed briefly, and I took advantage by feeling her panties yet again...this time running my fingers across her bottom. We separated again and Micha turned me around so she could reach the zipper of my dress...slowly, tantalizingly, she slid it down till it reached my waist. She reached inside my dress and caressed my tummy and breasts through the pink silk of my corset. Finally, she reached up and slid the dress off my shoulders, letting it fall in a puddle around my sexy black patent heels. She held my hand to help me step out of the dress and then she drank in my appearance, standing before her in my tight pink corset, pink panties, white stockings, and black ankle-strap heels. I felt so desired as I watched her drink in my body, now very exposed to her.

"We'll be more comfortable on the bed," said Micha, escorting me over to the king-sized bed in the middle of the room. We sat down on the edge of the bed and began making out, with very wet kisses and hands exploring each other. Finally, we fell back onto the bed and lay next to each other, intertwining our legs as we struggled to merge into each other. The feel and sound of satin and silk rubbing together are delightful sensations of which I'll never tire.

After several minutes of intense kissing, we needed a bit more. Micha turned around and moved her head down to my panties, kissing and gently nibbling at my sensitive thighs above my stocking-tops. I let my legs fall open slightly, as I didn't want her to struggle! I found my mouth near her panties and I thought I should reciprocate. I kissed all around her panties, on her tummy, down her thighs, occasionally planting a soft kiss on her swollen member. Finally, I could stand it no longer and I had to have her in my mouth. I pulled her panties to the side, exposing a lovely clitty that was not too long, but was quite thick. A strand of pre-cum stretched from the tip to her panties and I immediately lapped it up...mmm what a sweet taste! I gently licked the head, pointing my tongue slightly to find a little drop of nectar at the very tip.

Meanwhile, Micha had taken similar steps to free me from my panties. Her mouth on my clit was almost too much to take. We teased each other with tongues, lips, fingers...whatever felt good. I caressed her legs while devouring her with my mouth, her swollen clitty filling my mouth delightfully. I was able to take her all the way, her swollen head just tickling the back of my throat when I had her fully inside. Our lovely 69 session continued to build our excitement and it was clear there was no going back. Our moans began to increase in frequency and volume until suddenly, I could hold back no more. I shouted a warning, but she didn't care and I erupted in sweet Micha's mouth. The excitement of taking my load in her mouth set off a similar reaction and I thought it only fair that I accept her gift directly in my mouth. Stream after stream of warm, salty cum issued from her thick member, and I took it all, swallowing quickly so as not to make a mess.

We collapsed on each other, our faces at each other's most private areas, lacking the strength to move. After several minutes of rest, we turned around to be face to face and we smiled broadly at each other. Gently, we kissed, working our way to a sensual exchange of girly fluids as we slowly made out, feeling incredibly contented. Eventually, we lay back and cuddled for a while, talking quietly about our experience so far (my first ever in-person encounter)...but we were far from finished.

More to come...