Lauryn's Boyfriend

Story Info
Lauryn learns what it is to be truly and completely loved.
4.3k words
4.52
25.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauryn was never comfortable when Sean was around. In fact, the twenty year-old would have much preferred to never see him at all, but he was part of the bigger circle of her college friends, and there was no way around it. It just made every gathering more complicated.

Part of the problem lay with Lauryn herself. She was a flirt. She meant nothing by it; it was just the way she interacted with men. She was a very good flirt, and knew that she had gotten a lot of false hopes up, but she simply didn't know another way to be. At five-four with a lean but curvy figure, the honey blonde received plenty of attention. She just flirted her way through that attention, keeping it light and fun.

Lauryn also had a boyfriend of three years, Barry. Barry was exquisitely handsome -- tall, dark, and very masculine. He was not particularly warm, but Lauryn managed to love him, just the same. They were a cute couple, and they had some good times together. He also didn't seem to mind her innocent flirting, which made the relationship a lot smoother than many of hers.

Sean also made himself unfomfortable to be around. He was as much of a flirt as she was -- and as good of flirt, as well. A little skinny, he had blonde hair and was cute enough that he was worth looking at, but nothing like Barry. Even so, when he and Lauryn had flirted on and off, it had always felt terrifying differently. She could not put her finger on why, but it always made her uncomfortable. Probably, it was because she always suspected that he had a crush on her that went beyond a normal appreciation of her as a cute girl.

He was the one man she no longer flirted with. She couldn't. It didn't keep things light and fun. It made things tense and weird, as if there was a subtext she did not understand.

Subtext has a way of becoming apparent -- and unavoidable.

It was close to midnight one late spring day, a big party at the house she and some friends rented near the campus. Lauryn and a few girls were talking around a coffee table in the expansive living room. There were lots of others around, but that didn't seem to matter. They talked openly and freely. Until Sean walked into the room. Then Lauryn started to get uneasy.

"So," said one of the girls, a strawberry blonde named Kim, who was feeling her cranberry and Grey Goose, "is it true that Barry's cock is like this big."

She held her hands in an approximation. Lauryn glanced at Sean, hoped he wasn't paying attention to their conversation, and then adjusted Kim's hand positions. Further apart.

The girls laughed hysterically with envy.

Another of the girls, a brunette named Rachel, who may or may not have lit up earlier in the evening, said, "That must be the best sex ever."

"Like fucking a bull god," Kim added with a giggle.

Lauryn checked Sean. He seemed to be ignoring them. "It's okay," she answered.

"Just okay?" Rachel was surprised.

"It's good, I mean," Lauryn tried to correct herself. "Really."

Kim cackled. "I think I would ride that fucker until I couldn't walk!"

Lauryn forced a smile. Truth was, while she loved Barry and had no intention of leaving him or even of complaining about him, they just weren't that sparky. She had been enamored of the idea of Barry, and he had turned out to be very kind, and had not lost a single ounce of his hotness, but she just wasn't infatuated with him. They had good times, but she wasn't googoo over him, big cock or no.

"Are you guys having problems?" Rachel asked seriously.

"No," Lauryn scoffed. "Not even close!" She glanced at Sean. He was still ignoring them. "It's just... I don't know, never mind."

"We mind!" Kim insisted. "Tell us!"

"It's just that being gorgeous doesn't mean Barry's not a shitty boyfriend,"interjected the fourth girl finally interjected, an auburn-haired bombshell named Betty. She was the only one in the room who objectively would have been in Barry's class, but she had never liked him, and he didn't trust girls that were hotter than him, so it had never happened for them.

Lauryn winced on Barry's behalf, but did not exactly object. "He's fine."

Betty looked at her appraisingly. "I'll bet he just lays in bed and makes you do all the work."

"No!" Lauryn objected. He wasn't that bad. He was fine. She had said that. He was fine. They were fine. Their sex was fine. Fine! Frustrated, she stood up. She glanced at Sean. Thankfully he seemed to have missed everything. "I'm done with this conversation," she declared. "I'm going for a swim."

With that, Lauryn went upstairs to change. Before she pulled on her suit, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was pretty happy with her body. She might have made her breasts either bigger so they'd be really impressive, or smaller so they'd be perkier. She probably would have liked fuller lips, and she would have definitely preferred less elven ears. But, basically, she thought she was a pretty enough girl. She had sweet eyes, she thought, and a cute butt.

Sighing, she remembered how she used to stand in front of this mirror to masturbate. She used to imagine the hands that she was watching move over her body were Barry's.

God, she had always wanted him. And when she got him, she had been really into him. He was sweet enough, and he never neglected or abused her. But he had never seemed quite as excited to have landed her as she felt to have landed him. And soon that had taken its toll and her own excitement had gone down.

She ran her hands across her breasts and tried to imagine that they were Barry's like she had done before, but she just couldn't conjure the image up. He was a nice guy and a devout boyfriend, but, as Lauryn's mother had insisted for so many years, love was about loyalty and dedication, not about romance and excitement. It was not unpleasant, just a different sort of pleasant. Lauryn smiled -- weakly, but still smiled. It was real love, not Hollywood love.

She pulled on a two piece swimsuit with powder-blue and white horizontal stripes and then glanced out the window. It was crowded.

She felt more like being alone with her thoughts. She had become moody, as often happened when she spent too much time thinking about Barry. She would crash the neighbor's pool, which was behind a privacy fence. They were gone for a week and wouldn't care.

She walked downstairs and got plenty of looks as she did. She definitely had a body for a swimsuit. She appreciated the looks, but only after she'd glanced around to make sure Sean was nowhere to be seen. She would normally have walked slowly and flirted her way around the room, but since she wanted to be alone, that didn't make any sense. She slipped out as quietly as she could and padded over to the neighbor's backyard.

The water was cool and calm and it felt refreshing as she slipped into it. She swam lazily around a few times before settling in to just float.

She was drifting in her own private world, floating lazily on her back, arms stretched out, legs slightly spread, when suddenly she heard a voice say, "This is like every dream I have, except that it's a pool instead of my bed."

Startled, Lauryn yelped, and splashed into the water. Treading water and spluttering, she turned until she saw Sean standing at the edge of the pool wearing trunks. "What are you doing here?"

"You're lonely," he said, sitting on the edge of the pool, and dipping his feet in.

She felt his eyes on her, and she became acutely aware of one of the reasons she was uncomfortable with Sean. Men always looked at cute girls. Perverted men always leered at them. Lauryn was used to those kind of looks. But when Sean looked at her, it was almost as if she could feel his eyes physically caressing her face. She swam further away from him before finally objecting, "I'm not lonely."

"You are," he insisted, but his voice was gentle, not bullying. "I know your moods. I know when you're happy with your friends, when you're excited to see Barry, when you're uncomfortable with me around, and when you're lonely after thinking too much about Barry."

Lauryn felt herself blush, but she did not yet concede him anything. "How could you?"

"Because I love you," he said very matter-of-factly.

"You what? Are you high?"

He ignored that suggestion. "Ever since poli sci class," he explained. "You were the smartest person in the room, even smarter than Dr. Kennedy, but you were way too nice a person to upstage him or to gloat over the rest of us students. Brilliant and sweet. I was hooked."

"I forgot you were in that class," Lauryn said, fighting a sudden urge to look at him. She the the water around her to distract herself with the play of the waves. She heard him slip into the water, though, and couldn't help but look. He only took a few strokes and then tread water, not really approaching her. And she realized one of the other reasons she was uncomfortable with Sean. He was no Barry, objectively, but he was still cute, and there was something about his looks that was endearing and even attractive. Lauryn paddled a little further away.

"I heard you guys talking about Barry," Sean said.

Lauryn grimaced. She'd been trying to be so careful. "Oh."

"They were all wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"He's not a bad guy," Sean told her, gently moving himself closer to her through the water. It was very casual and non-threatening. She did not back away. He went on, "He's a nice guy. I know him a little. There's nothing wrong with Barry and his monster cock."

At that Lauryn both burst out laughing and turned bright pink with embarrassment. She plunged under the water to collect herself before re-emerging. When she surfaced, hair slicked to her, water dripping from her face and upper body, she saw that Sean was closer. She didn't move. "Thanks," she said weakly.

"The problem is that he doesn't love you enough."

"What do you mean?" Lauryn asked, not sure she wanted to hear an answer.

Sean paused for a moment and looked at her very carefully. She could feel his eyes slowly moving over every inch of her. She bit the inside of her cheek.

Finally, Sean said, "Are you the most beautiful girl in the world?"

"No," Lauryn laughed, not sure why he would ask that or what it had to do with what they'd been talking about. Then she noticed his eyes. They were so deep and sincere that it almost hurt her to look into them. His face was full of something that was like desire, but unlike desire as she normally experienced it. There was hunger, but there was also concern. Fire flickered in his eyes, but there was almost a hint of tears dampening their edges.

It was too much for Lauryn. She swam to the edge of the pool and turned away. She could not look at him any longer. She grabbed the edge. She wanted to climb out and run away, but she didn't understand what it was she would be fleeing, so she stayed. Silent and still. She heard him swimming slowly closer to her. She tensed. She wasn't sure it was anticipation or fear.

"That's the problem with Barry," Sean said, his voice rich with earnestness.

He was almost directly behind her. She thought about diving. She thought about jumping. She felt like she should escape somehow, but as frightened as she was, she desperately wanted to stay, to hear more. This... this whatever this was... this moment... It felt unlike anything she'd ever felt before, and she wanted to keep feeling like this, but it was so new she didn't know what to make of it. All she knew is that she had never felt like this when Barry was talking to her.

Sean continued, right behind her. "If he loved your body as much as I do, he would know you were the most beautiful girl in the world."

He slipped his arms around her waist from behind. Lauryn began trembling. She didn't know why. She certainly had no idea what to do about it. But she was trembling deep inside.

Sean bent close to her neck and said, "And if he loved your heart as much as I do, he would not be able to sleep at night unless he was sure you, too, knew you were the most beautiful girl in the world."

She felt his lips against the back of her neck, her shoulder blades, the side of her throat. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back. His hands caressed her stomach. He pulled her against him. The soft, sweet touches of his lips became true kisses, as he tasted her flesh and adored her beauty. Lauryn breathed hard. She knew she shouldn't let him do this, but she couldn't bring herself to stop him. She knew she should feel ashamed, but she felt nothing of the sort. She felt for this instant in time, she was the most important woman in the world, and that was an incredible feeling.

Sean kissed under her ear and ran his tongue all around the delicate shape of her lobe. He kissed the base of her throat, moaning low as he did. This sent shivers through Lauryn's body and she pressed herself back against him. His hands slid up her front to cup her breasts through her swimsuit. As he massaged them lovingly, the fires of his passion tampered instinctively by his gentle adoration of her, Lauryn's mind flash back to when she masturbated in front of the mirror. To the hands on her breasts. Her own hands. Imagined to be Barry's. But Barry's real hands had always fallen short. She lifted the cups of her swimsuit top, giving Sean access to the bare flesh of her breasts. And he he touched them, groping and caressing, squeezing their flesh and toying with their nipples, she let out a satisfied groan. His hands were better than the ones in the mirror.

Lauryn turned her head as far back as she could, suddenly desperate to taste Sean's mouth. Their lips met in an awkward, incomplete and oddly angled kiss, but their lips and tongues didn't care. They fought for every bit of soft, wet contact they could get.

She could feel Sean getting hard against her backside, and, speaking from a place of pure emotion deep inside her, a place she didn't even recognize existed until after she'd spoken, Lauryn panted, "Make me understand, Sean. Please, make me understand."

She hoped he understood what she meant. It was crude and obscene. Nothing like she would ever have imagined doing, but she was overwhelmed by his desire and she wanted to let it wash over her completely. She pulled herself partly up over the the edge of the pool. The top half of her was mostly out of the water, her exposed breasts hanging pornographically free. She arched her back, presenting her lower half to him in water.

Sean did understand. He wriggled out of his trunks, letting them float in the neighbor's pool. He pulled her swimsuit bottom aside, clutched at her hips, and pressed himself slowly into her, as if savoring every little bit of her as he went. His hands on her hips were firm as they held her in place so that he could do her from behind in the water.

"Yes!" she cried out as he stroked her. His cock was not as big as Barry's. He was not as strong as Barry. But there was something about this that already far surpassed even the best sex she'd had with her boyfriend.

"Yes!" she cried out again as his hard love explored her insides, every thrust seeming to find a new spot, a new angle, a new place to touch her and learn her. It wasn't great because it was kinky. She wasn't a kinky girl. She wasn't even thinking really about how naughty and dirty they were being.

"Yes!" she cried out a third time as his strokes got harder and faster. He always seemed to be trying to go deeper. Even though she knew it was his cock, she felt like it was all of him. All of him, trying to crawl up inside her. Trying to get to know the inside of the girl he said was the most beautiful in the world.

Sean grunted, "I love you so much, Lauryn. I'm sorry our first time is like this. It should have been so much more beautiful. So much sweeter."

Lauryn gave out a sharp, pinched cry and felt her inner walls spasm around Sean. It was a strangely intimate orgasm, as if the spasms were her way of letting him feel the beating of her heart. She gave out a startled sound, though, when she felt him pull off the bottom of her swimsuit and lift her by the hips up in the air. He then lowered her down onto his face, eating her with an abandon she had never known. It was messy and noisy, like a child plunging into a desert face first. She could not imagine Barry ever giving himself over so fully.

Her boyfriend was plenty good with his mouth, but this was something else entirely. This wasn't about technique or excellence. This was about his sheer delight in her body, and the emotional feedback cycle created when he fed off her pleasure, driving him to pleasure her more, and giving her even higher senses of joy.

It was not long before she reached another climax, this one marked by a series of quicker, sharper explosions. She could feel her fluids pouring out over his face.

As soon as she was able, Lauryn crawled off and rolled to her back. She looked at him, his face red from exertion, glistening with her juices, dripping with her love. She tugged on his arms, pulling him out of the water. Laying flat on her back, she took him in her mouth. It was not her best blow job, but it was the most desperate she could remember. Tongue and lips lashed wetly about his hot head and shaft. She sucked hard and then slurped nosily. She even whimpered a little as she did so.

She could feel him bulging as he got close, and she pulled him out of her mouth. "Your face is so beautiful," she said breathlessly, stroking him slowly but evenly. "Covered in me." She stroked a little faster. "I want the same thing." She'd never even considered taking a facial before, but she wanted to bathe in his love as he had bathed in hers, and just a few more strokes later she got her wish.

Eyes wide open and locked on his, mouth wide open with tongue only partly out, she allowed her face to be lashed by seven or eight hard shots. Then, as if that wasn't enough, she rubbed his slick cock all over her face and neck, wiping it clean on her skin.

"I love you so much, Lauryn," Sean gushed, falling on top of her and kissing her mouth directly and fully for the first time. It was deep, probing kiss. He had already shot his load. She had experienced several orgasms. But there was a deeper hunger in them now than the drive toward climax. They could taste their own juices on the other's mouth, as their smeared faces melded into one, but they were not discouraged in the least.

It was Sean who finally broke the kiss, so they could catch their breath and look into each other's eyes. "I'm so sorry," he apologized. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I mean, I wanted it. And I know I started it. But I didn't mean to make you . . . "

Lauryn rolled them over, so that she was on top, straddling his waist. She removed the top of her swimsuit and flung it into the neighbor's yard. But the expression on her face was serious, even a little angry. It was not in the least seductive. "Don't you ever fucking apologize for this again," she demanded. "This is the most beautiful moment of my life you son of a bitch. Don't cheapen it."

Sean's answer was to pull her down into a kiss, that continued for several minutes, during wich his heands cupped her breasts. Just after giving her tongue a particularly noisely slurp, he said, "I've loved you for three years."

"I don't understand how, but I think I'm falling in love with you, Sean," Lauryn admitted.

"You fell in love with me a a year and a half ago," Sean suggested, rolling them so they were on their sides. His hand caressed her legs, just occasionally brushing her vulva.

"Oh really?" Lauryn doubted with a laugh, using her own hands to return his manhood to arousal.

"Really," Sean said, allowing his fingers to linger longer on her. "The night you were going to break up with Barry."

"My birthday," Lauryn remembered, her index finger now probing directly at Sean's prostate while the palm of the same hand rubbed warmly against his testicles.

12