Law and Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,015 Followers

Katie's eyes rolled around in complete disgust. She was sickened by the entire scene. She was mumbling under her breath, "This fucking sucks. Who the hell does that in real life? Who the hell sings when they are having sex?" What she longed for was for him to sing to her that way. What she wanted to say was, "How can he be so intelligent, articulate, built, attractive, sexy, and talented in one package?" What she REALLY meant was, "How can 'a Black' be all those things?" She didn't even want to give him the credit of calling him a Black man; to her he was a big black cock and HER plaything and little more, something that she used to fulfill her desires. Even in this supposedly "post-racial" society, she still expected Black men to be thugs and savages even if her politically-correct filter said otherwise in public. She was okay when she thought of him being little more than a savage Mandingo to fuck her. She knew he was educated and she was okay with him being good at basketball and rapping or something like that but the tenderness and affection he was showing Trenae made her blood boil because he had never once shown her anything of the sort.

Trenae and Max completely forgot that Katie was there and focused on each other. Max picked up Trenae and laid her on the bed. Making his way from her neck down her body, he licked, sucked and kissed every inch of her beautiful, brown skin. He removed her bra and freed her succulent and heavy breasts. Trenae's nipples were as hard as tiny pebbles and stuck up in the air waiting to be sucked. He sucked and bit her nipples, going back and forth from one to the other, causing her to moan and grab the back of his head. It was clear she enjoyed the treatment because she was humping her pussy against Max's thigh, deriving even more pleasure and stimulation during his foreplay. She wrapped her legs around his back and directed him to stay there, to feast on her tits. He had other plans. Max had a map and the next stop on her body he was going to pleasure was her belly. He tongue fucked her navel kissed his way down to her pantyline and left a trail of soft kisses all the way back up to her tummy.

Trenae loved foreplay as much as the next woman but she was so turned on by the prospect of being watched, of showing the white women cowering on the floor across the room what it was like when a woman is savagely fucked by a man who loves her without being degraded and humiliated, she didn't want to wait. She wanted to show her what making love looked like when it was hot and sweaty and sticky and fevered. She wanted to hurry things along a bit so she thought she would try a little bit of encouragement. "Baby, I need you inside me right now. I'm so desperate for you to give me every single inch of that dick. Come on, feel my pussy, see how I've soaked my panties through? Stick your fingers in there. Oooooh, shit, that feels so good when you do that. You want that don't you? I know you do. I know you love the way my pussy feels. Come on, boo, fuck me."

Max hadn't even thought about their little voyeur nor was he paying attention to what Trenae was saying, at least not completely. All he was concerned about was how many times he could make his lady cum before he did and he had a game plan and he wasn't going to deviate from it. Max spread her legs to tenderly kiss the warm insides of her thighs. He licked the juncture where her legs joined her body and he could feel how soaking wet her panties had become. Trenae had given up trying to convince him to penetrate her at that point and she was trying to make herself cum by sticking her hand in her panties and rubbing her clit. Max wanted no part in that and he held her hands by her sides as he blew hot breath on her mound and licked the wetness through her panties. He made her cry out and try to fuck his face but he still had an agenda. He moved on.

Max was a foot man and he was turned on by Trenae's sexy feet. There was no way he was going to miss out on kissing, licking, and sucking her little toes or feeling them rubbed on his erection. He had a lot of ground to cover in the interim, however. After taking a painstakingly long time to kiss his way down her legs, he started out by giving her a little foot massage. Her perfectly pedicured little coral-colored tootsies looked like candy to him. He placed her foot against his lips and the sexy little part of her toes between the tips and where they joined her foot. He inhaled deeply and adjusted his dick because a true foot lover knows that the hint of foot aroma is incredibly arousing. Slowly, seductively, he put all ten of her toes in his mouth one at a time and sucked softly, tickling her and driving her crazy. He stood up momentarily and pulled down his briefs and stroked his now leaking dick just a little to take the edge off. Trenae was not just a spectator during all of this, she was caressing her body, playing with her nipples; she was rubbing her fingers in the slippery folds of her pussy and teasing herself.

The temperature in the room was climbing from the sexual heat. It was time to move on and this time, Max made his way up the back of her body with his mouth. Sucking the backs of her knees caused Trenae to giggle uncontrollably. He left trails of wet kisses all the way up the backs of her thighs. Sliding off her panties, he spread the cheeks of her ass and ran his tongue deep in the crevice. Trenae loved the feel of his tongue there and thrust her hips up in the air. "Now, that's an ass," Max proclaimed as he playfully spanked it and licked her pussy from behind. He didn't spend too much time there and his hands deeply kneaded the tension in her back muscles away as he ended up where he started, kissing and sucking her gorgeous neck.

Trenae had had just about enough of all the teasing and she instructed Max rather firmly, "Roll over!" On his back, his feet on the floor, Trenae climbed on top of Max's face and planted her pussy squarely on his mouth. His arms circled around her hips and his tongue went into action. Trenae rode him hard. She held on to the headboard and was grunting and groaning as she maneuvered her clit back and forth across his tongue and had him lick her from front to back. Her juices coated his face and Max didn't want to come up for air. One thing was for sure, Trenae wanted to cum and that she did, exploding with force as Max nursed her clit between his lips.

Not missing a beat, she managed to steady herself and position herself between Max's legs kneeling on the floor. It was her turn to give pleasure with her mouth and that she did. Trenae had skills. She grabbed the thickness of Max's dick and used her tongue to work him into a state of arousal like Katie had never seen before. There was no gagging and spit flying everywhere; she simply used her tongue and lips to lick and suck to near completion. Every time she could tell he was getting closer, she would stop, give him a minute to catch his breath and then she would start again. Every time she did, Max got more and more frantic, desperate to cum, pleading with her. "Please baby, let me fuck you. Come on, I give. I want to feel your wet walls wrapped around my hard shaft. Let me shoot this hot nut I have been saving just for you deep inside you."

The couple was at their limit for teasing and foreplay and Trenae climbed on top of Max and slid her tight pussy down on him slowly, getting used to his thickness and his length. The three of them gasped audibly and in unison. Katie was in the corner of the room, masturbating furiously. She didn't want to be turned on but she was. She had her legs up in the air and spread obscenely and she was ramming three fingers in and out of her horny cunt furiously while her other hand groped and pinched her nipple. The pair didn't even notice. Trenae placed her hands on Max's chocolate brown chest and worked her ass like only a sista could do. She hadn't even worked her magic a full three minutes before Max had to grab her hips and stop her or he was going to explode before she could have another orgasm.

Flipping her over and positioning her ass high in the air, he rubbed the tip of his dick on her wet slit. "What are you waiting for lover," Trenae asked as she looked over her shoulder and tempted him to drive it home. And that's what he did. Reaching around, he fingered her clit and worked up a steady rhythm. It wasn't fast and furious, it wasn't slow either. He had their special pace, one that drove both of them crazy while lingering just this side of ecstasy. Trenae's moans turned to screams of passion her words were frenzied and incoherent. The smell of sweat and pussy and sex filled the room. Max was seconds away from his nut and he flipped her over on her back, threw her legs up in the air and drove it home, causing both of them to cry out. He pressed their bodies together and kissed her deeply, her air filling his lungs. Over and over he pumped his hard dick in her and she took it all. Trenae came first, wrapping her legs around him and shaking uncontrollably and Max pumped her full of his semen. Worn out, he fell on the bed next to her and cradled her to his chest and kissed her forehead gently again. As their breathing calmed down, the barely detectable sounds of Katie sobbing in the corner could just be heard.

All three dressed without saying much. Max and Trenae were basking in the afterglow and Katie didn't know what to say. It was the early morning hours and Katie hoped she could sneak in the house without waking up the kids. Max and Trenae held hands on the way back to the parking lot and spoke mostly of relationship stuff, work stuff, plans they had to meet up with friends, and commitments that had with each other's family. Katie sat in the back seat this time and wanted to say something but wasn't sure what to say. As they pulled into the parking lot and climbed out of the truck, she mustered up the courage to laugh nervously and say, "Hey! You guys want to know something? That was fun. If you want to do it again, where you know, you can do stuff to me, I would be open for it. I would even, you know, do stuff to her," nodding her head in the general direction of Trenae.

Max responded. "Katie, if you even make an attempt to contact me again I will be forced to play hardball with you and you really, really don't want me to do that."

"Oh, yeah, I totally understand," she said, "I got it. No problem. I was just saying, you know." She slammed the door to his truck hard, wanting to go out in a flourish and show her passive aggressive rage and displeasure. This time, he didn't wait to see if she was in her car safely and they pulled off into the night. Katie got in her car and sat there for a minute, still horny and largely unsatisfied, wondering how long she should wait before she contacted Max again.

Copyright 2012 AfroerotiK All Rights Reserved

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,015 Followers