Law & Order: Easing Tension Ch. 02

Story Info
Awkward glances.
1.1k words
4.32
22.3k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note/Disclaimer: As usual, I don't own any rights to Law & Order, any of the characters, blah blah blah. This is just for fun, so please don't sue me and screw up my weekend.

Dedicated to Kristybeast and Lunamonster. Because you guys understand. :)

Awkward glances were exchanged for the next few days in the office. Not much was said, but then again, not much was to be said.

"You know," began Alex during a moment they had alone. "If you want to get drunk and fuck me senseless, we could get drunk together."

Bobby had no clue what to say.

"So . . . my place around 9 P.M.?"

Bobby nodded his assent. "Uh huh."

____________

Around 10:15, Bobby showed up at Alex's apartment with a bottle of cheap vodka and a carton of orange juice in hand.

"Fashionably late, eh?" she commented slightly annoyed as he walked in the door.

"Something like that," he replied, already feeling his horniness rising.

A few drinks later and both of them were fairly tipsy.

Alex looked at him over the rim of her glass. Damn. Only about a week before, this man had dominated her against her own living room wall. How did that make her feel? Pretty fucking turned on.

Bobby wasn't exactly immune to what Alex was feeling. He had a vivid memory of what had occurred not so long ago.

He pushed his drink aside. "How about we forget these screwdrivers, and I just screw you?"

Alex was taken aback by his bluntness, but all the more, did not shy away from it. "Sure," she shrugged. "Let's have at it." Throwing aside the tension and awkwardness, she inserted, "So why don't we go to my room? It will be more comfortable."

Bobby smiled to himself. Why can't all women be like this? He nodded in agreement, and they make their way into Alex's bedroom. It was the first time he had ever been in her bedroom, as their previous excursions had taken place in the living room. Hell, they had even passed out on the couch after it was all said and done. He found himself quite fascinated with the random discarded article of clothing and the various knickknacks.

Alex sat down at the end of the bed. "So . . . here we are," she giggled.

"Yeah," Bobby replied as he leaned in for a kiss.

Their lips locked, and Bobby reached down to wrap his arms around Alex's waist. She tensed for a brief moment, right before he pushed her back onto the bed. He didn't waste any time going to work unbuttoning her pants. "Geez Bobby. Excited are we?"

"Shut up, bitch," he replied with a smirk, pulling her panties off her ankles.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me."

"Oh really?" he raised an eyebrow.

"God yes. Now come here and give me some of that dick."

"Fucking tease." He climbed onto the bed and grabbed her waist, pulling her so they were eye to eye. "You have no idea what you do to me."

"Oh I have a clue." She glanced at the bulge in his pants and reached to unfasten the button. He lifted his hips to help her pull them and his boxers off. His penis eagerly rose to meet her touch. She grasped it and caressed the head with her thumb. "But what will they say at work if they found out you were fucking me senseless once we were off-duty."

"Who cares," he growled, pulling off her shirt, then his own. Unsnapping her bra, he grasped a nipple between his teeth. She gasped as he worked his way up her collarbone and bit her neck. "I should leave hickeys all over your neck for everyone at work to see. Hell, I should just bend you over my desk. I would gag you so no matter how hard I fucked you, no one would hear you scream. I would take you in middle of the office and no one would fucking know." He touched a finger to her vulva. It was already dripping. He smiled. "Just how I like you." He slipped a finger inside her and clamped her clit with his thumb.

"You don't waste any time getting to the point," she smiled, already aroused and ready for him to ravage her.

"It doesn't look like you're complaining."

Alex moaned her response, and Bobby took that as an okay to move forward. He withdrew his finger and aligned his penis with her vulva. The tip barely touching, he leaned forward and kissed her. His lips played gently over hers, reassuring her. Intertwining the fingers of one hand in her hair and grabbing a hip with the other, he slid inside her. "God Bobby, that feels delicious."

He returned to kissing her neck and caught a patch of soft skin in his mouth, sucking it gently. Pausing he said, "I think I'll keep my promise and give everyone something to whisper about tomorrow."

"Enough of the romantic stuff," she moaned. Some things just sent her over the edge, like how wonderfully filthy it would be to have Bobby fuck her in the office, leaving his marks all over her body. "Please just fuck me."

"Will do," he pulled her head back by the hair and kissed her one more time on the lips. "You asked for it." When he was playing the dominant role, Bobby's face always lost the look of playful amusement it constantly wore. He pulled out partially, then shoved back in as hard as he thought she could take it. She gasped and struggled slightly, gripping his shoulders. He held her in place and held a finger to her lips, "Now that won't do. I wouldn't want to hurt you."

Her orgasm was almost immediate. "Christ, Bobby. You weren't like this a few nights ago."

"Are you complaining?"

"Hell no."

"Good," he grinned, grinding into her more roughly, testing her limits.

Both of them were near the edge of ecstasy. Bobby grabbed her wrists and held them over her head, increasing his rhythm even more. Alex held on the best she could considering the circumstances. His breathe was hot on her neck. Moaning, she reached her breaking point, and he followed shortly after. He tightened his grip for a few minutes longer, then withdrew.

They lay there in silence for a short eternity. Alex closed her eyes and drifted to sleep, a smile dancing on her lips. Bobby leaned over and kissed her cheek. He touched a finger gingerly to her neck. Yep. Going to have to explain that tomorrow.

He laid back and closed his eyes. He could definitely get used to this.