Law of the Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband spies on wife.
2k words
4.26
133.8k
38

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sex in this chapter!

*

I burst out laughing.

"Go ahead and laugh.... what' da say you are called."

"Jake," I responded still chucking.

"This is the best free afternoon show in town, Jake. Those pretty ladies get on these boats in the tropical sun and before you know it they are going native."

"Native?"

"You know, topless... sometimes naked as jay-birds."

I laughed again, I hadn't heard that expression since my Uncle Ralph had used it 20 years ago.

"You got some binoculars in that bag? You'll see. There is a tour boat coming back anytime now. I'll bet half the ladies on it are nekkid. I can tell."

That gave me pause. I answered, "No, I don't have any binoculars."

"Too bad. I know today will be good. The tour boat is out, and them Cuban boys are out on their big boat too. They always have a deck full of bathing beauties, if you know what I mean."

"What Cuban boys?"

"Hell, I don't know their names. But they're twins. They always got pretty ladies with'em. There is a blonde whose built like a brick-shit-house. I think she is married to one of 'em. I don't know which, I can't tell'em apart. But she was even in "Playboy" before they got hitched. She gets naked every trip. And I get to see her in the flesh." He laughed at his own pun.

"So there are two boats out."

"Hell man there are dozen's of boats out, but I like the tourist boats. All those respectable northern ladies who wouldn't think of doing anything crazy. Then they drink some rum and get in the sun! It's amateur stripers on parade. They are MILF's," Frank laughed to himself. "Today's tour group was a bunch of teachers and lawyers. They got on the tour boat and I think a few of the lawyers got on the Cuban's boat. So today I'll see some fresh skin. I've seen all the locals girls nekkid lots of times."

"When you see them can I take a look," I asked, assuming that Jill was on the tour boat.

"Sure, for $5.00"

"$5.00," I exclaimed!

"I'm on a fixed income Jake," the old man cackled.

I didn't tell Frank I was on a fixed income too. I only mumbled, "OK, Let me know when you see the tour boat, that's the one I'm interested in."

I sat in the sand, rolled up my pant legs. My white shins reflected the sun. "Dam," I thought, I look like the white belly of a dead fish, so I pulled off my white courtroom shirt and tie to get some sun. Frank glanced down and pulled a dirty Florida Marlins baseball cap from his back pocket. "Put this on so your nose don't burn."

I thanked him and pulled the cap low over my face, trying to cut down on the glare from the water and sand. I knew Jill would be on the tour boat. She wouldn't get on a boat with the Mendoza's. She barely spoke to them after the first year of law school. After they had stolen her idea for the law review, and after she had stopped dating Juan Mendoza. I smiled to myself, thinking of Jill on the tour boat. I imagined Jill standing on the deck enjoys the scenery. After I confirmed she was on the boat I would walk down the dock and greet her with a wave. I'd blow her a kiss. She would be so surprised to see me. Then we could go to our room and I could shower and change.

It wasn't long before Frank said, "Here comes the tour boat."

I looked up but the only object I could see was a mere speck on the water. "Kind'a far away, isn't it?" I stated.

"Not for these babies. These binoc's are powerful. You gotta look while there still far out. Usually they get their bathing suits back on when they think somebody can see them. Of course some are drunk and stay naked right up to the dock."

It was quiet for awhile, then Frank said, "Whooo'ee, I can see some Iowa school teacher titties."

He sounded like a twelve year old and I couldn't help but laugh. "How about the lawyers?" I asked.

"Nawwww, looks like they are drinking and talking. But them school teachers are dancing and shakin'em."

I smiled, that was typical of my Law school class, they were no doubt debating some point obscure of law. Seeing them again was going to be fun. Despite the circumstances I was glad I was here!

The boat was getting closer. "Frank can you make out faces?"

"Sure, but I ain't looking at faces. Want your $5 worth now?

I handed Frank a 5 dollar bill. It was damp from sweat.

He handed me the glasses. "I have it adjusted for me. Just spin that little knob to focus."

I quickly scanned the boat deck, immediately recognizing some of my classmates. They looked older than I remembered. There was a sprinkling of women whom I didn't recognize with my old friends. I assumed that they were spouses of classmates. Looking farther down the deck I saw that Frank was right. About two dozen women were drinking and dancing on the stern of the boat. At least half of them were topless.

They seemed to be having a good time. One middle aged lady was pulling down the back of her bikini bottoms, the top half of her stark white ass reflecting in the bright sun. It was such a contrast that the jiggling flesh seemed to jump out at me. I could see the others laugh as she pulled the suit back into place and took another big gulp from her oversized drink glass.

I scanned the deck again, but didn't see Jill. Nor did I see my friend Steve, his wife Meredith or Jill's old roommate Sally either. Maybe they had opted out of the cruise for some shopping.

"OK, that's your $5 worth," Frank said, grabbing the binoculars out of my hands.

I sat there and thought to myself, "well I guess I can go back to the Resort and wait. But I may as well wait and say hello to some of my old classmates."

After the boat docked I kept sitting next to Frank. The teachers, now tucked back in their swimming suits stumbled down the dock followed by my classmates. Just as I was about to stand and greet them I heard one say, "Did you see that yacht that the Mendoza's took Steve, Sally and Jill out on?"

Another voice chimed in, "Yeah "It had to be 70 feet long."

The first voice said, "I hope they make it back for the party tonight."

"Man-o-man Hector's wife was gorgeous."

The second voice added, "She was Miss November a few years back."

Finally, as they walked away I heard laughter and one fading voice said, "Well with their money............,"

The last of my former classmates walked past. "Look at those old farts sitting by the dock," he said to the group he was trying to catch up with.

I hadn't moved, and I realized that they hadn't even recognized me. I was one of the "old farts" they referred to. Of course with my rolled up pants, exposed white belly and dirty ball cap pulled down over my eyes, I could understand. I probably did look like an old fart!

That's all I heard. What was going on? Jill was on the Mendoza's boat? I was dumbfounded. So I sat. Finally, I asked Frank if I could look at the Cuban boys boat, when it came in. He was still talking excitedly about the ten naked school teachers he had seen, but finally agreed.

We sat for another 30 minutes, but no boats were anywhere near the Marina. Frank started to get up, "I need to get home for dinner." I was getting worried, my mind pondered, "what if the boat sank? What if something had happened?" Jill and Little Jake mean so much to me, that I sometimes have an unreasonable fear that I will loose them.

But then Frank turned an ear towards a distant deep rumble and he settled back into the chair. "Here they come. You need to look quick. It's a fast boat, and those boys don't follow the 'no wake rules' near the Marina."

He got the binoculars focused. "Oh man, the blonde 'Playboy' wife is on the flying bridge, nekkid as the day is long. Look at those titties bounce."

Then he was quiet for a minute...finally, "Oh boy, three more on the deck. Mostly topless!"

My heart dropped. "Let me see!" I grabbed at the binoculars...

"Take it easy, You gonna be like that I won't let you look!"

"Please Frank," I pleaded, "I need to see."

He handed them too me reluctantly, "Just for a second."

I looked, the boat was moving quickly and it took a moment to get the focus. I saw a beautiful blonde standing at the wheel of an elevated bridge. Her body was tan all over and model perfect. She was completely naked. There wasn't a blemish or a body hair anywhere that I could see. Clearly she had been the recipient of some excellent plastic surgery. She looked like a goddess.

Next to her was one of the Mendoza brothers. He wore white Speedo swim trunks, his dark skin contrasting with the white material. His long muscles rippling as he helped the blonde steer the boat. Mendoza's eyes however were looking down at the deck. I followed his gaze down and immediately saw Steve and his wife Meredith. They were laughing into the wind.

Meredith was topless and her tiny breasts hardly moved as the bow of the boat crashed through the waves. Next to them was Sally, Jill's old room-mate. Now Sally is a big girl and while she wasn't naked, she wore a white tee shirt. It was wet and was plastered against her rolls of flesh. The tee shirt was transparent, her dark brown nipples showed through the material. She might as well have been wearing nothing, but I assumed that wearing the shirt made her a bit less self conscious about her size.

On the main deck, another couple had their back to me, they were leaning over the side of the boat looking at something. The man also wore a white speed-o, and I could tell from the chiseled body that it was the other Mendoza brother. A duplicate of the one on the bridge. The woman had her light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. She wore a baseball cap and the ponytail stuck out the gap at the back of the hat in an innocent girlish manner. All she wore other than the cap were blue bikini bottoms that rode high on a shapely ass and hips.

The couple looked as if it were reaching for something.... then Mendoza, pulled his hand up... on the tip of his fingers was a blue scrap of cloth. The material danced on the end of his fingers, then the material ballooned out, and I realized that it was a bikini top. The wind filled the bra cups and the top was pulled from his hands by the breeze. The bra floated away behind the boat. He shrugged his shoulders, and turned laughing to face the woman.

She girl turned and said something to him. She was laughing as well. As her profile came into view........

I saw my wife. Naked to the waist, c-cup breasts bouncing with the movement of the boat.

Mendoza laughed again at her amusement. Then he snaked an arm around her waist, pulling her a bit closer, steadying her as the deck rolled.

I spun the focus adjustment as the huge craft came closer.... and saw my beautiful wife's pink nipple rubbing against his lower chest, the hard protruding eraser tip nestled against his body. Then the boat crested another wave and my wife's breasts bounced up and down.... side to side... leaving obscene tit tracks through his thick dark chest hair.