Law of the Heart - Jill's Opinion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,326 Followers

Besides, I was very much in love with Jake. There just was no room for other things for a while. My loyalty would never allow me to openly "betray" him by seeing his "enemies".

I missed the parties, though.

I missed the nighttime skinny dips and beach barbecues. The fun weekends at sea. The silly, empty headed good times. Jake shunned the rich in principal. He frowned on their "shallow" ways as he put it. I admired him for his backbone.

But I missed the parties.

I wasn't a virgin when I came to Florida. I wasn't a slut either. But I had a healthy interest in sex. I flirted. I loved the attention. And it aroused me no end.

I slept with the Mendozas in that first year. True, at first I thought it was only Juan. I was amazed by his virility and stamina. Until Sally told me the truth.

I am still grateful she did. I was very much under way to fall for the incredible sex. The intensity of it and the sheer number of orgasms. But after I knew their secret, I stopped sleeping with them. The stolen review was just a welcome pretext. And the incident with Jake was the definitive way out.

But I still missed the parties.

Jake doesn't know. In our last year I went to a number of beach parties, barbecues and boat trips. Sally was there and some of the richer classmates. And the Mendoza twins, of course. None of the partygoers had Jake's sympathy. Funny thing is that most of them hadn't mine either. With the exception of Sally.

I just needed to get out.

I needed the breath of fresh air. The empty minded relaxation after the hard work. Funny, when I look back at it. Weren't those the same reasons I had for going to the reunion?

As far as I'm concerned, nothing sexual ever happened at those stolen parties. I never fucked anyone. There was flirting and some petting. And a lot of drunken kissing. But I never let anyone fuck me.

I loved Jake. I still do, I guess.

************************************

So we smoked and drank and danced half naked on that boat. Then Juan played hard to get with my top, right before we sailed into the marina. A sudden move of the boat drove my bare tits into his chest. The blue little top disappeared into the waves.

In the haze of our high it was all great fun.

We went off the boat. My skin glowed with the excitement and the sun. So did my head. I forgot all about my rings. I had taken them off not to lose them while snorkeling. Psychologists might find more reasons.

But it is true that I never missed them until later.

I don't remember seeing anyone on the dock. We were laughing about the afternoon fun. Only when we reached the resort, I got pissed about the lost bikini top. I realized it was the only hot bathing suit I had with me to wear to the luau. So I grabbed Juan and told him to buy me a new one. He owed me.

He grinned in a good-natured way.

"Only if I can take it off later!" he chuckled.

At the boutique he urged me to choose an almost non-existent piece of see-through strings. Although the arousing afternoon hadn't quite left my system yet, I gracefully declined. But his choice definitely moved the boundaries of my shyness.

Never in my Boston life would I have taken the little yellow number I decided on. And as time became short, I didn't even try it on. I left Juan to pay for it and hurried to my room.

"Don't I even get a kiss?" he called after me.

I stuck my tongue out.

************************************

The luau was at the beach.

I went there after showering and donning the new bikini. I had never worn one as small and flimsy. It left me giddy with delicious nervousness. Luckily I had the belly top and sarong to cover it.

I phoned my parents and Little Jake.

I asked about Jake. They told me he had called. He was still in Boston and couldn't make it. Maybe not even tomorrow.

A flash of disappointment hit me. But I wasn't surprised.

I tried his cell phone without success.

************************************

It was already dusk when Steve, Meredith, Sally and I arrived at the luau. A small forest of tiki-torches created a circle of living light in a small grove of palm trees and bamboo bushes. It opened to the beach and the calm, dark sea.

A full moon sailed the skies.

There was food and fruit and drinks. Most of my classmates were there already. The Mendozas and their blonde prize pussy arrived at the same time we did. Juan immediately claimed me. He wanted to see "his" bikini under my top and sarong.

I retorted with a joke. We laughed and he took me to the food bar.

That's when I saw Jake.

Of course it couldn't be him. The trial would only just have finished by now. Besides, he had told my parents he was in Boston and could not make it.

Nevertheless, my heart leapt when I saw him at the edge of the torch light. But when I did two steps in his direction, he disappeared into the dark.

I shook myself free from Juan's arm to go investigate. There was no one to be seen. It confused me. I was sure I had seen a man. I was certain it had been Jake. But if that was true, why didn't he come to me? Why disappear?

And why lie?

I shook my head. Could it have been an illusion? It must have.

Juan asked me if something was wrong. I just stared at him. Then I shrugged and joined the group at the food tables.

************************************

After some of the finger food we had a few cocktails.

A salsa band started playing and the atmosphere got excited. A few couples took the floor and danced.

Everything was perfect.

The black velvet sky was strewn with stars. The surf whispered. The air felt balmy, the music was sensual. People laughed. There were more great memories and sweet drinks to share.

But I didn't get into it.

My eyes roamed the darkness around us. Twice I thought I saw a glimpse of someone circling our gathering. I felt eyes watching me from the dark foliage. Goosebumps crawled up my spine.

Then Juan pulled me onto the sandy dance floor.

I love dancing. Boston and childbirth have left me rusty. But the pounding Latin beat and the enthusiasm of my classmates pulled me through.

So did Juan.

A rush of hot sensuality shook my body. It left me exhilarated and I started following his expert lead. Close to us Hector danced with his playmate. She was very good. Her hips seemed liquid. Her tits shook inside her top.

Then she suddenly ripped it off her body, throwing it into the air. Soon her blue shorts followed. A wild cheering washed over us. It drowned me like a refreshing rain.

It felt good.

Maria's bikini wasn't more than a set of strings. Her flesh shone with sweat in the light of the torches. Hector's hands ran all over her body.

So did Juan's over mine.

At first I tried to escape them. But he only danced closer. What the hell, I thought. A salsa is a salsa. Tonight is the night.

The beat, the music and the yelling overwhelmed me. I danced with closed eyes. My arousal fed on the wild movements of my body.

The world around me was a whirlwind.

Then the sarong slipped off my hips, down my thighs. I looked down. Juan held the sarong in both hands. He see-sawed it over my butt and thighs -- pulling me closer, then letting me escape.

It felt glorious.

I playfully pushed him away when he got too bold. We laughed. We flirted and challenged. God, was I ever this young?

Then I saw Jake again.

This time I knew it was him. His face was in the light. It was covered and uncovered by the cheering crowd. But I now knew for sure.

My heart stopped. But I was torn away by my dance partner. The next moment the face had gone.

Juan had pulled off his shirt. Now my hands were slipping off his sweaty chest as I still pushed him off. I danced on, but my concentration slipped. Where was the face?

I searched the crowd.

Then a huge cheer made me turn around. Maria had thrown away her skimpy top. Her huge and perfect tits swayed and bounced on the beat of the music.

A gap in the circle once more revealed Jake. He just stood there. He never looked at the naked woman. His eyes were on me. What did he want? Why didn't he move?

"Get me!" I screamed without words. I started to really struggle away from Juan's advances. But he pulled me closer. I felt his raging erection against my belly.

"Jake!" I gasped. The sound drowned in the cheering. What held him away? Why this apathy?

Come here, I begged. Hold me. I am yours…

He just stood and watched. He never moved.

How long had he been here? Why this secrecy? Why the lie about still being in Boston? A turmoil of feelings drowned me. My brain buzzed. My vision tunneled.

An alien thought entered my overheated brain. Was this a game? Was that it? Did he want me to challenge him? Tease him?

Jake? That wasn't at all like Jake. Was it?

Look at him there. Just standing, watching. No expression on his face.

My confusion about his attitude dissolved into a new feeling. I felt hot and dizzy. The drinks and the dance had made me incredibly horny. And then here was my husband, obviously wanting me to go on teasing him, flirting, dancing dirty.

Did he? Well, what else should I make of it?

The new feeling grew into a hot and sizzling rage. Each flowing salsa move ground a new level of anger to the surface. It made my heart pound.

"Goddammit….Jake! If that is…what you… want of me…here! Take it!"

The words screamed inside my skull. They followed the beat of the music. My hands writhed down my sides like snakes. Then they wriggled back up. My fingers grabbed the hem of my shirt and I pulled it over my head in one flowing movement.

Soon the bright green top lay trampled under my feet.

A cool breeze licked at my exposed skin. It felt so sexy. My nipples tightened. I screamed in abandon and made my tits bounce to the rhythm. A choir of fans echoed their approval.

Jake had disappeared again.

But I knew he was still out there in the dark. Ogling me. Drooling? Gloating? What Jake was this? Was this my love? The father of my child? This sick voyeur?

This…creep?

Ice cold disappointment seeped through my glowing arousal. I danced on. My body gyrated, only clad in the scanty strips of my new bikini. But my heart was cold.

Every move from now on was to inflict hurt. Oh…I'd make him feel sorry for this. I'd put jealousy into those sick eyes in the dark.

I danced wilder and closer. I moved my crotch into Juan's hip. I rested my head on his shoulder for a second. My hands were all over his slick skin.

I touched the bulge in his shorts.

My eyes sent fire bolts into the darkness where I knew Jake must be. One hand rested on Juan, the other waved over my head. I made a series of wild bouncing movements. One tit slipped out of the top. Cool air hugged it.

The crowd cheered.

With a piercing shriek I shook the exposed flesh. I wasn't in a hurry at all to put it back into the bikini-top. Then, after I did, I grabbed Juan's hand. I made a small curtsey to my screaming fans and told him I was thirsty.

One last look showed me a glimpse of Jake's face in the bushes. It was a wooden mask. I shrugged and turned to pick up my top and sarong.

Then I hugged Juan. We went for a drink.

************************************

The drink cooled my rage. But the embers kept glowing. I stepped away from Juan and the others to peer once again into the darkness that surrounded us.

What on earth had come over him? I was here. I was his. Couldn't he see how hot I was? What held him back?

I knew the lights of the torches made me stand out against the darkness. I prayed for Jake to come out and join us. To at last claim me, take me in his arms.

But no one came.

The party seemed to peter out. Most guests walked back to the resort. I saw Hector and his half naked babe walk over to the hot tub at the back of the grove. Sally went there too. She looked quite tipsy and leaned on the arm of an old class mate. I knew him from our long-gone weekend parties.

"Come on, Jill!" Juan urged. He pulled at my arm.

I hesitated. Once more I looked around. There was nothing out there. The anger returned. I let Juan pull me to him and together we walked up to the hot tub.

The water was great.

We had all stripped to our bathing suits. Only our heads were over the bubbling water. My mind started to float. The drinks, the sexy dancing, the hot water, the rage over damn Jake - it all blended together. It mixed into a blanket that slowly sank down, smothering my madness.

When smooth, strong hands started to massage my bare shoulders, they rubbed away my confusion.

Goddammit. Why should I care anyway?

Sally handed me a glowing joint. I shook my head no with a smile. She insisted. I took a drag and held it. The kneading hands lowered to my tits.

Oh God…

A sweet and relaxed silence prevailed. Only the gurgling of the water and an occasional moan was heard. I sighed. Then I emerged from the floating bliss.

It had been enough. Game over, Jake. Enough of this sick little game.

I rose from the water and announced that I was going to bed. Sally protested. So did my nipples. And my glowing pussy. But I grabbed my beachwear and wished them all a good night. Enough is enough, guys.

After a few steps I felt Juan's arm around my waist.

Ah, enough, I thought. Enough I said. No more flirting. Stop playing, Jill. Stop playing, Jake. Please come get me. My God, I need you.

Juan whispered into my ear. I couldn't help chuckling.

My 21 year old hormones felt flattered. "Enough" could wait for just another minute, I mused. Let's give Jake his dirty money's worth.

We walked up the path to my little cabin house. I saw a dark silhouette following us. It fled from tree to tree, never getting closer.

What the fuck are you waiting for, Jake? What more do you want me to do?

Irritation overwhelmed me. How far did he mean to push me? It was his crazy behavior that had forced me to challenge him. I teased him on the dance floor. I went a step further in the hot tub. Wasn't that enough?

Don't make me do more, Jake. I feel too horny. We may both end up regretting it.

Juan pulled me closer. Our shadows became one as we walked on. I turned my head away to peer into the bushes. Why did Jake let Juan go this far? Why did he still stay back, still watch from the dark?

This was way past being fun.

I stopped right there. A sickening thought invaded my buzzing head. Could it be that he..? No… not Jake. God no! My Jake would never want me to…

I shook with an ice cold shiver. Did I know Jake at all, after all these years? Did I really? I had to know. I turned and hugged Juan. My head was on his shoulder now. His skin was warm against my cheek. He smelled of almond oil.

"You owe me, honey," he said. "Remember?"

His hand flipped the bikini strap off my shoulder. He kissed the bare skin.

Once more I looked back into the night. I saw a stalker melt into a shadow. A sick, gloating stalker. Was this my man? The father of my child?

I felt disgusted. I took a deep breath. Then I smiled at my companion.

"Yes, Juan," I said. "I owe you. Come."

I opened the door to my room and pulled him inside. I threw one last glance into the darkness.

Then I closed the door.

************************************

I watched my hands shake.

Oh yes, I may have felt dizzy and confused. But my body wasn't fooled one second. It shook with the forbidden excitement of it all.

But my Boston conscience did not yet succumb to the hot and irresponsible tropics. Somehow, getting alone with Juan sobered me up a bit. He grabbed me as soon as we were inside. But I pushed him away. I smiled and told him to be patient.

"I need a shower first, honey," I said. I poured a glass of wine for him and went to the bathroom.

He didn't like it.

His shorts made a nice tent and I knew which of his heads did the thinking. But I had to give Jake a last chance. I even thought I believed that. I had decided to fight off the Cuban macho long enough for Jake to storm through the door and end the silly charade.

I had not locked the door.

I stripped and threw my scanty outfit into a corner. I stretched my body, it felt good. The shower was a blessing. I thought I heard the water sizzle on my overheated skin. God, did my pussy drool for a cock.

Then the glass door opened.

I turned around and gasped "Jake". But of course it was Juan. He was naked. An almost painful looking erection reached up to his belly.

"Dammit, Jill," he groaned. "Enough of this godawful teasing."

He pushed me against the tiled wall and kissed me hard on the mouth. I screamed "No!" It gave him the opportunity to dash his tongue between my lips. His hands were on my tits. My hard nipples slipped and slid between his fingers.

He pushed me hard. I felt his cock poke into my belly. The hot water pounded on our heads.

Then his mouth left mine to suck down my throat. My scream rang over the sound of the water. I tried to struggle free, but by now he pinned my arms against the tiles.

My nipples were sucked and bitten. A wave of electrical currents spread from them. Weakness invaded my legs. I murmured Jake's name. Then his mouth reached my clit.

Not a minute later my first orgasm gushed into his face. It broke my resistance. I sank to my knees and took in his cock's head. His shaven balls were in my hands.

My lips felt the throbbing of his veins.

Then he pulled me off his hard flesh. He turned me around, spread my legs and smashed his cock straight into my wide open cunt.

Jake never interfered. His face was blotted out by my second orgasm.

************************************

After we both came, we took it to the bed.

Juan recovered as fast as I remembered. We did a luxurious 69 to get us ready for another round of nice and stretched out fucking. I loved his stamina. It allowed me three wonderful climaxes before he once again filled me with his sperm.

Then we relaxed with a glass of wine. Juan told me I had been a fool choosing "that wimp" over him. I closed his mouth with a finger.

"One more word about Jake, Juan," I said. "And you are out."

He grinned and dove his head between my tits. I moaned. His mouth was al over my skin. It made me arch with desire.

We once more fucked. Then I must have dosed off. When I woke up, I felt a hard cock push against my lips. I looked up and smiled. Would they still believe they fooled me with their little trick?

When my lips sank down the vigorous shaft, I saw the tiny tell tale birthmark right next to the root of his cock. I touched it with a fingertip.

"Mmmmmm…" I murmured. The head slid over my my tongue to reach the entrance of my throat.

************************************

A beam of sunlight touched my face through a crack in the shutters. It tickled my skin. I opened my eyes. Hector had left. I was alone.

I moaned and covered my eyes with my hands. Guilt, of course. Remorse? A hangover, surely.

I sat up and shook my head.

My body felt sore, like after a good workout. With the addition of a really stretched pussy. And yes, a long forgotten sensation in my ass.

I felt sticky all over.

The shower got rid of my gluey souvenirs. A thorough douching cleaned at least the lower reaches of my openings. My mouth tasted awful, even after brushing and gargling.

Ah well…it had been worth it.

The thought made me wince. Had it been worth it? Should I even think like that? And if so, exactly worth what?

I let myself slide down the slippery tiles to just sit under the warm, pounding rain. At last Jake returned to my thoughts. All of yesterday night seemed like a dream. Had Jake really been out there? Had he seen it? And just let it happen?

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,326 Followers