Law of the Heart: Romantic Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiggerToo
TiggerToo
14 Followers

"I didn't hear you, Jake."

"I'll come home, Jill. And yes... I forgive you. I love you!" I said as I opened my arms to her and broke down in tears.

Jill ran to me crying and shouting "I love you and I forgive you, too." We embraced and wept together.

----Three weeks later----

"OK, Open up the hanger and let the airplane fly in," I told my son as I waved a spoon full of cereal in front of his face.

"DaDa feeds me," was his response, opening his pink mouth as wide as he could.

As the airplane spoon dumped its cargo into his mouth, I heard Jill shuffling behind me in her slippers.

Sitting next to us at the breakfast table, Jill took a sip of her coffee.

I was devoting a lot of my home time to my son. I had always known what an amazing little boy he was, but in the last few weeks I had come to appreciate him even more. I was reveling in the time I was spending with my son.

"Sally called me yesterday," Jill said.

"Good old Sally. Did you tell her to go to hell?"

"No Jake, she is going to be in town next week and wants to visit."

"I don't really want to see her," I replied.

"She wants to visit me Jake. Not you!"

I almost said something nasty about Sally getting Jill into more trouble, but thought better of it and remained silent.

"I want to see her."

This time I couldn't keep quiet. "Want to talk about old times in Miami," I said sarcastically.

I couldn't help myself. The pain of her betrayal was still too fresh.

"I am sure that the reunion will come up. But I would like to be able to talk to her about us, Jake. She is my best friend. But I won't say anything if you don't want me too."

I was surprised that she asked. "Sure, go ahead, if it will help."

But then I thought about our dirty laundry being aired in front of Sally and I got mad again. "No reason not to talk with her. I am sure she already knows I am a cuckold."

"I want to tell Sally that you are the best man, the best father, the best husband and the best lover in the world, Jake."

"Sally is going to try and get me to go back to Florida with her."

"If I don't forget, will you go?"

"Jake, not a chance. I love both you and Little Jake. Sally's party lifestyle is so empty and pathetic. I feel sorry for her. I'm going to try to convince her to find a good man and settle down and have a family. I know her parents and friends have told me they wished she would."

"But I do need forgetfulness... actually, Jake, we both need forgetfulness."

"I ... I will try."

At that moment Little Jake said, "DaDa more plane!" Jill reached out and gently held my hand.

----Four months later----

"Oh..Oh..Oh.... Aaaaah," Jill cried out as I brought her to her fourth orgasm of the night

I climbed off her perspiration-covered torso and walked to the hotel room balcony. I could feel the tropical sea breeze and hear the waves breaking on the beach.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw my wife spread her legs a bit wider for me. She knew I was looking. Using her fingers Jill opened up her shaved pussy, showing me her wetness and hard clit. She had become so eager to pay for her forgiveness.

"Aren't you tired, Jill? You have been working all week, and then the flight to Bermuda."

In the days before Sally visited, things had changed. I had forgiven Jill before that, but I had exacted some concessions. I was now the one working part-time and Jill had taken a full-time job. In my spare time, I had bonded closely with my son and treated myself to some "Jake time."

"Jake time" was a whole series of activities that I did for myself. I had joined a gym and after loosing 15 pounds of flab, I put back on 25 pounds of muscle. I went to a saloon. Had my hair styled regularly and even spent time in their tanning booth. I must admit that I looked good in a little white Speedo swimsuit.

"I'm OK. I just wish I had a tan like yours. I feel kind of pasty, plus, I'm out of shape."

I got a cold fruit juice from the hotel rooms mini-fridge. Opening it I took a swallow. I then handed it to Jill. She greedily finished the bottle and flopped back onto the bed. Eyeing my still hard cock she put her knees together then pulled them up to her breasts. Looking deep into my eyes she then slowly spread her knees apart. Opening up her sex like a blossoming flower to me.

"You want more baby?" I said with a growl.

"Yeah Jake...more. I'd suck your cock, but it looks like you are still hard, so I'll save that for later."

I smiled to myself. Tonight, I was going for the record. We would see who would forget the Mendozas first. Jill or me. I was thinking that after tonight, Jill would never think of them again.

Jill's hand guided my hardness into her wetness.

The next morning before we called Little Jake at Jill's parents house, I asked her how many orgasms she had.

"Hmmmm...12 or 14." She replied languidly. "How about you?"

"Well, I surprised even myself Jill. I had 4."

Jill sank slowly to her knees and opened my robe. Looking up at me she asked, "Think you can come two more times?"

Her look was pure lust and caused my heart to jump. Then she wrapped her lips around my cock and began laving it with her tongue as if it were something to be possessed. In that one act Jill in fact took possession of both my heart and my cock.

I thought to myself, "Possession is nine-tenths of the Law!" Then my orgasm began and everything was forgotten!

Oh, how I love Jill!

Epilog

We finally had a sister for Little Jake. It must have been Bermuda. We named her Harriet.

She is an incredible person! On the first day of Kindergarten, she fell off the swings at morning recess and spent the rest of the day sniveling in her seat at the back of the room. Jill was furious when she picked Harriet up and took her to the hospital to have a cast put on her broken left wrist. The school hadn't called. Harriet vowed that no one around her would ever be ignored as she had been.

Jill insisted on sending our kids to a prep school that was family oriented so they went to one on the Cape. Harriet met Manfred, an exchange student from Germany. He was unsure of his English but Harriet made him feel welcome in America on his first day at school. They became fast friends and Manfred and his family gave Harriet a free tour of Germany when they graduated.

Harriet graduated Summa cum Laude with a BA in Economics from a nationally ranked college. She married and has an excellent job staffing a major company's offices in a large midwestern state.

Harriet is now expecting our first grandchild and Jill is ecstatic. She is so looking forward to seeing and holding our grandchild.

Today, Jill and I embraced and she wept on my shoulder.

"Jake, now I know how my mother feels about Little Jake and Harriet. I'm so sorry I almost cost my mother the chance to know our kids. And I thank you for loving me so much that you gave me my babies and the chance to hold and love my own grandchild. I can't tell you enough how much I love you."

Through my own tears, I whispered in her ear, "I love you, too!"

Author's Postscript

The new people added to this ending are real, although their names have been changed. Their stories and their relationship to the author are true. Jill's questioning of Jake's fidelity and potential partners is real, as are the answers. Jill's turning of the tables on Jake is exactly what my wife would do except that my wife would have gone berserk in thermo-nuclear fury instead of the relatively mild comments of Jill. And I would have agreed with my wife that, due to my acquiescence (silent agreement), I was almost equally culpable. Of course, I would have intervened long since: at the dock walkway, at the luau or I would have heaved a heavy object through the room window when Jill and Juan went into the room. There would not have been any sex with any man but me. I don't share.

Jill did not have an affair; she had a one-night stand, driven largely by the atmosphere of hedonism at an adults-only resort. If sex is ninety percent mental, then the atmosphere was amazing, not the sex itself. A woman will consider her partner to be an exceptional lover as she learns that he always makes sure that she has an orgasm first. Multiple orgasms, while appreciated (and easily done by any man), generally will not be more highly valued than just one. Caring and gentleness will get her partner a long way. Make her comfortable and let her feel safe. She'll reward her partner.

TiggerToo
TiggerToo
14 Followers
12