Law of the Heart: The Real Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,499 Followers

I screamed again, "Oh God no!"

There in the mirror was the reflection of Little Jake standing in the doorway to my bedroom watching me getting fucked in the ass.

I passed out. I don't know exactly how long I was out but when I came to I backed up the DVD and watched the end.

"Jill, as you see I have all the evidence I need to gain full custody of Little Jake. I won't do that to him or to you. He needs to know that he has a mother who loves him as well as a father who loves him. Agree to the terms of my proposal and you will be allowed to see him. If you don't agree, you will lose in the custody battle. Call your attorney now Jill."

And one final note to you Jill.

"You were right about one thing, you were right to be jealous of Sharon. She is a beautiful woman, very sexy, intelligent and caring. She has a sense of right and wrong, she is an honorable woman. She is many things that you turned out to not be. No, we didn't sleep together Friday night like you assumed. We had a very nice time getting caught up on old times and talking about my marriage troubles."

"You thought I would cheat on you Jill. You didn't trust me. You are the one who was untrustworthy so you assumed I would be too. That led to you cheating again. That was the final nail in the coffin of our dead marriage Jill."

"I am not going to hook up with Sharon or anyone else for that matter anytime soon Jill. The pain of your betrayal is too great. But, there will come that day when I will be over you and I will hook up, and I will tell you up front, Sharon will be my first call. So yes, you had every right to be jealous."

"Goodbye Jill.

***********************

Jake finishes the story.

Well, there you have it. The divorce was final in six months. Jill did not contest a thing and the property settlement was simple and equitable. I got full custody of Little Jake without a fight.

Jill was ordered to pay $5,000 per year in child support. I didn't feel I needed the child support so I stipulated that she could pay that amount or more into an education trust for Little Jake to be used for his college education and I would match any contribution she made up to $10,000 per year.

Jill never missed a visitation. Every first and third weekend she visited Little Jake at my parent's home. For the first couple of months she would stay in a hotel but visit for all the hours of the day she could. After a couple of months my mother invited her to stay with them when she came for the visits.

That first holiday season we worked out the schedule per the agreement and she visited Little Jake at her parent's home for the week. Her mother and father always had Jill stay with them while he was there so she didn't miss a minute of that time.

When summer arrived we worked out the schedule for Little Jake's six week visit and again she stayed at her parent's home during the visit so she didn't miss a minute of time with him.

Child Protection Services monitored the entire situation and never once found anything that needed to be corrected.

I saw how depraved Jill had become with Juan and Hector so I just didn't trust her. I had her under surveillance intermittently for the entire first year. She never met up with Juan or Hector again. She never dated anyone. She got a full time job and went to work, out to eat occasionally and spent the remainder of her time in her apartment. She had sold the house (which was given to her in the settlement).

After that year I stopped the surveillance. I also notified her attorney that I wanted to change the custody provisions to increase the time she had with Little Jake and drop all supervision requirements. We worked out an agreement that was satisfactory to both of us. Jill was extremely thankful for the change and has never failed to spend all of the extra time with Little Jake.

He loves his mother and knows that she loves him. I will never do anything to destroy that love between them. The breakup of our marriage was devastating to me and to Jill too I suppose, but I didn't want that to affect Little Jake any more than it absolutely had to.

It has been five years now since our divorce and yes, I did get over Jill. I started dating after about a year and Sharon was the first person I called. We did not date exclusively at first because I told her I just didn't want to immediately rush into another full commitment relationship. She was very understanding and supportive during the next couple of months.

As my healing progressed I became more and more aware that Sharon was the one for me and I stopped dating anyone else. In another six months I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

We were married a short time later and now we are a family of five. Little Jake isn't so little anymore. He has a little brother and a little sister, twins, who would have thought. I can tell you that I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I honestly hope that Jill will find that same happiness in her life.

The End

charleybear
charleybear
1,499 Followers