Law School Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a sedution.
910 words
3.05
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde in your first ever class of law school catches your eye, even from across the room. Intoxicated with the sight of her hair brushing her tan skin, you sit down beside her before you even know what you're doing. As soon as you do it, you see my face in your mind and feel a surge of guilty. Looking around the room, you see a lot of guys who are probably single. "Great," you think, "not only am I lusting over a new girl after seeing her for 30 seconds, I'm cockblocking all these guys who actually have a chance with her."

Just then, she glances your way. "Hi," she says with a nervous giggle. "I'm Allison." Is it just your imagination, or is she actually making you as nervous as she's making you? Forcing your mind to focus on me instead, you manage to squeak a more or less normal greeting in response. Just then, the professor walks in, and starts passing out the syllabus. As he does so, she asks "Where'd you you do your undergrad?"

"Chicago," you respond.

"Oh, a Midwestern boy," she responds with another of those adorable laughs, and you first detect the Southern accent in her voice.

Giving in to temptation for now, you ask "Tennessee?"

"Georgia," she replies, not a little haughtily.

"Terribly sorry ma'am," you respond with a playful smile, your dimples showing.

As the professor begins to speak, you and your new...well, whatever she is, settle in. As you bend down to pick up a pen from your bag, you notice for the first time her long legs, barely covered by a tiny denim skirt. Not exactly what you expected from students at this prestigious law school in the nation's capital—not that you're exactly complaining. You think about how, from the front, you could probably see her panties. As you think about what color they are, you drop your pen, and she passes it back to you. When she bends down, her t-shirt slides off her shoulder, exposing a red lacy bra strap. You struggle to control your erection—red on a blonde? What is she trying to do to you with this perfect combination of lust and classic all-American wholesomeness? Remembering the time you told me your favorite lingerie colors for each hair color, you wonder if this is all an elaborate set-up to test your faithfulness. You resolve to focus on the teacher for the rest of class—you can't afford to fail either, the trap or the course.

After an hour, you mind is buzzing with new rules and regulations and inspiration stemming from the teacher's info-packed lecture. So much for an easy first day. You're so lost in your reverie, you run smack into Allison, and find your hand squarely on her curvy behind.

"Oh my God—I mean goodness, goodness, crap, now I've doubly offended you. You Southerners never take the name of the—"

She cuts you off midsentence. "You have sexy hands." With that as a farewell, she strides quickly off in the opposite direction, tan legs effortlessly carrying her away, blonde hair swinging.

During the interim before the class meets again, you try your best not to fantasize about this stunning blonde. Luckily, my healthy sex drive and vibrant red hair provide plenty to distract you. When you get home from class that day, expecting our row house to be empty, you plop your things in the entry way. I come downstairs, wearing a lacy black teddy, breasts barely concealed behind the sheerest lace.

"Damn babe, you look incredible," you say, reaching for me. Thoughts of Allison leave your brain without a second thought. "I thought you had to work today."

"I took the afternoon off so I could help you celebrate your very first day of law school. I made dinner. And dessert," I say coyly.

"Mmm, something does smell good."

After a simple dinner, I lead start to lead you upstairs. You pull me back and gently push me down onto the lush rug on our living room floor.

"We need to break our new place in properly," you say, smirking at me lying on the floor.

You flip up the edge of my lingerie, and bury your face in my pussy. I'm soaking wet just from thinking all day about you fucking me just like this. You flick my clit with your tongue and probe inside my drenched pussy until I'm squirming on the floor, cumming over and over. Then you lick me deep inside my hot cunt, scooping up my juices and then kiss me to feed them to me. You know I love nothing more than the taste of pussy, although lately I've been going a little crazy longing to finally taste it firsthand.

Suddenly, without warning, you push your way into my pussy.

"So," I say playfully, "How was your first day of school?"

"Not as good as my first day of recess."

With that, you start fucking me rhythmically. After all this time, you know exactly how to make me cum hard and fast, and within a few minutes, I'm fighting as hard as I can to keep from screaming. You prop yourself up over me and I admire the muscles in your arms and the ripple in your chest as you fuck me. If I left my head up, I can see the tip of your cock going in and out of me, slick with my juices.