Lawn Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Hector gets some help.
4.2k words
4.76
47.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
throatj0b
throatj0b
36 Followers

My sex life had taken a 180-degree turn since that day Hector, my 'lawn service' man, had given me that much needed fucking. Years of bottled up horniness crept to the surface, and an insatiable appetite for cock had developed. It had been six months since that glorious day. By Hector being married we were only able to meet on the days that he did the lawn. But like clockwork he would come by, do the lawn, and afterwards we would spend hours fucking like rabbits. My homely bedside manner slowly began to dwindle, replaced by a newfound infatuation for cock. I had grown to love the feel; smell; and of course the taste of Hectors hot cum dripping cock. We made the best of time we had together. Whether riding, sucking, or taking it up the ass, I would be mounted to Hectors cock for hours, milking it for all the cum it would give. I often felt sorry for Hector, because the harder he pounded my ass the hornier I became. The innocent, sheltered little Linda was breaking out of her shell and enjoying some of the best sex of her life. Thanks to Hector, I had been transformed from a June Cleaver, to a Vanessa Del-Rio and I loved it.

I had managed to maintain a low profile and preserve my innocent image in the community and on my job. Not even my closest relatives knew about Hector and I, or about my lust for cock. Eventually, but not surprising to either Hector or I, my sex drive outgrew Hectors bi-monthly visits. We both agreed that I needed find a way to get more cock into my life. Knowing my social circle and my reluctance to go to bars, Hector came up with an intriguing idea. He suggested that I give up some of my strong black woman beliefs and start calling for help sometimes with the work around the house. Using himself as an example to point out that if it weren't for him doing the lawn we likely wouldn't have ever become sex partners. Though I took exception to his "strong black woman' remark, I had to admit that nine years of being mom and dad had made me rather independent. I pondered on Hectors idea for sometime, the whole concept had my mind working double-time. What better way to get guys over without drawing suspicion from neighbors or from the guys themselves? I could check out the merchandise and if I didn't like what I saw no big deal. It would be perfectly safe and discrete.

I didn't act on Hectors lil scheme until months later. The weather was changing and Hector wasn't coming around much at all. Needless to say, I was horny as hell and dildos and fingers just weren't getting the job done. Hector had left the name and number of a handyman that he said had done some work for him in the past. According to Hector he was a good guy. I trusted Hectors judgment so I didn't go into a big character investigation of the guy. My dilemma then became finding a job for him to do. I didn't have any repair work to do at the time so I came up with an idea to install a new garbage disposal. I had wanted one for some time anyway. I called the guy, whose name was Roger, introduced myself and he acknowledged that Hector had mentioned me to him. I explained that I have odd jobs from time to time and was looking for someone dependable to help me out. I told him I had an immediate need to have a garbage disposal installed. I asked if he was familiar with doing that, and if he would be available. He gave me a convincing "YES" to both and we scheduled for him to be at my house the following evening 5:00p so that he could assess the job.

I arrived at home at 4:30p, as usual, and Roger rang the doorbell promptly at 5:00p. We exchanged greetings and made small talk prior to getting to the point of Rogers visit, or at least what he thought was the point of his visit. I was busy checking him out and I was thoroughly impressed with his physical appearance. He was a very large black man, well over six feet tall with really broad shoulders. He was not overly muscular but definitely not fat either. His hair had a nice sprinkling of gray. I guessed him to be in his late 40s or early 50s. I would later learn that he was unmarried, and in his late 50s. Like me, all his kids were grown and away from home. He sported a huge bulge in his neatly starched jeans. As he finished his assessment we set down to discuss what needed to be done and how much it would cost to complete the job. As usual it turned out to be more expensive than expected but it would be worth it if I could find out what was behind that zipper. We agreed on a price and he would come by Saturday morning to get started.

Saturday couldn't arrive fast enough for me. I got up early and jumped in the shower in preparation of putting my plan of seduction to work. Even though it really wasn't much of a plan, I was simply going to exhibit my merchandise and see if he'd take the goods. Saturday was usually my day to relax and laze around the house, which I normally did without much clothing on, and this day would be no different. I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard the doorbell ring. I figured it had to Roger even though I didn't expect him that early. I threw on my robe and headed for the front door. I peeped through the window and sure enough it was Roger. I hadn't planned on meeting him at the door naked except for my robe but since it happened I was willing to see where it would lead. I opened the door with one hand while trying to hold my robe together with the other. Roger appeared to be in a cheerful mood as he greeted me a big smile and a hearty "good morning". He asked had he woke me, and I assured him that I had been up but had just gotten out of the shower. I could feel my nipples stiffen from the cool breeze coming through the doorway. My tits are a firm 36D, with nice pert nipples, so in my thin house robe I knew Roger was getting an eye full.

Roger began hauling tools back and forth from his truck as I sat at the kitchen table admiring his body. His attire was totally different from our first meeting. He had on a pair coveralls that he probably should've trashed a 100 pounds ago. I figured to be the one doing the teasing but his coveralls left little to the imagination. Roger either had a pet snake in his pants or I was looking at the biggest cock I'd ever seen. The imprint of a fat dickhead was as obvious as the nose on his face. I didn't want him to catch me staring but my eyes were transfixed on his crotch. My pussy was getting warm and I could feel the juices oozing down the crack of my ass. I needed to remain in control and not come off as the horny slut I was. I waited until Roger had crawled up under the sink and I hastily retreated to my bedroom. I had a wet spot on my robe from where I had it tucked under me. I cleaned up and gathered my composure. I ditched the robe for my favorite oversized tee shirt, panties not included, and dabbed on some perfume before heading back to the kitchen.

I returned to the kitchen to find Roger halfway under the sink, his legs sprawled to either side and what looked like a cucumber on steroids going down his pant leg. Anything I gained by leaving the room was lost at that instant. It was all I could do to keep from dropping to my knees, freeing his cock and taking it down my greedy throat. I was absolutely in awe of the size. Hectors' cock wasn't that big when it was at it's hardest and my poor ex-husband, for a black man, he did nothing to add merit to the myth about black cock.

I'm not sure how long I stood there drooling, or if Roger even new that I was there. Other than the pussy juice running down my leg I was pretty much motionless. I knew one thing for sure I wanted that cock. When Roger had came over initially I had been impressed enough with him that I figured I'd take a chance at getting in his pants. Standing there at that moment, pussy aching and pouring juice down my leg, I would've paid him just to look at his cock.

I gathered myself enough to ask Roger if he needed anything. I expected him maybe to ask for a glass of water or something. To my surprise he asked if I could hold the flashlight for him as he mounted the disposal. Did I hear him correctly? Did he realize what he was asking? With his big body in the way I didn't see how I could accommodate his request without my having to lower my bare ass and leaking pussy very close to, if not right on top of, that big fuck stick of his. The mere thought was nearly too much for me to bear. I couldn't help but wonder if I was the one being seduced in this little scheme. Maybe Hector had given him a bit more information than I thought he had.

Well we were about to find out, my pussy was on fire and if I was ever going to get that big black dick in me it was then or never. I stood over Roger with my legs straddling his leg, the one with unusual growth on it. I figured that from his vantage point Roger should've had a pretty good view of my wet pussy. If he wanted to back out that was the opportunity. I knelt down, in what's known around my area as 'oriental position', both feet flat on the floor and butt resting on the heels of your feet. Only in this case my butt rested on Rogers' lower thigh with my pussy just a cunt hair from the head of his cock. I pulled my t-shirt down over my knees in an attempt to not be so obvious, and to somewhat preserve a bit of my lady-like qualities. I grabbed the flashlight from Rogers' hand and pointed it towards where he was working, trying to keep it steady in my shaky hand. Roger chuckled and said, "You may need to come a bit closer in order for me to get any use of that light". There was no doubt in my mind that if I scooted up as much as a millimeter I'd be on top of his cock.

Shaking like a leave I inched further up Rogers leg, and the thing I wanted and feared both happened as expected. My pussy made contact with what felt like a small bat. I let out a very audible, and unmistakable moan of pleasure. I could feel my pussy lips literally expand and engulf the head of Rogers cock, squeezing and trying to pull it into my vagina. I grew weak, dropped the flashlight, and had to grab the edge of the sink to support myself. Any self-respect or lady-like characteristics had escaped me by then. I began rotating my hips and grinding my clit against this fairly strange mans cock. At that point I didn't care, it wasn't about my image, my job, or Roger for that matter. It was about a two-month drought without a cock, and this fine looking man lying under my kitchen sink teasing me into frenzy with his big black dick. He had to know what he was doing to me, and what it would lead to. If he didn't, he was certainly finding out because his pant leg was getting thoroughly soaked with my pussy juice.

As I continued grinding my pussy into Rogers' third leg, making a complete slut of myself, he just lay there not saying a word. However, his cock was responding with great enthusiasm. I could feel its' massiveness as it began to swell beneath me. I threw my head back and shut my eyes tightly. Lost in my own emotion I heard myself whisper, "my God I need this cock in me". That was obviously the invitation Roger had been waiting for because for the first time he became an active participant. His hands came from under the sink and he did a masterful job of tweaking my nipples. A few minutes later the silence was broken. Roger spoke up and suggested that I let him get from under the sink so that he could give me what I so desperately needed. His words brought me around and I reluctantly unmounted myself from his cock. I worked my way off him and into a kneeling position on the floor. My pussy juices had made a huge wet stain on Roger's pants. It took a few minutes but Roger managed to crawl out from under the sink and get to his feet. My fingers had long since found my clit and I rubbed it feverishly as I waited for Roger to free that mammoth piece of meat. He finally worked his shoulder out of his coveralls and in one swift motion they were at his feet.

His cock sprang from its bondage slapping me right across the face, and resting on my cheek and neck. The heat coming from it was immense, not to mention the weight of it on my shoulder. I had to use two hands to lift it off me. I was truly amazed and aroused by the size of his cock and spent several minutes just kneeling at his feet admiring it. It was easily ten inches long and as thick as my forearm. Large engorged veins were running along each side, obviously filled to capacity trying to keep his big slab of beef standing at attention. He had a stronger more distinct aroma than Hector, not a bad aroma. Actually it was very erotic and only heightened my desire to taste him.

I continued stroking my first monster cock, I pushed the skin back to reveal a beautiful mushroom head. It was candy apple red, about the size of a plum and equally as juicy. It was throbbing and leaking profusely as if it would erupt at any moment. I wasn't sure if I could get my mouth around it. I wasn't even sure if I could take it up my pussy but, if not, it wouldn't be because of lack of effort. With that I went for it. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, really savoring the experience. Roger moaned as I stroked and licked his cock. He broke my concentration to ask if I mind if he sat down. Of course I didn't, it would make it easier for me to hold his cock. He took a seat at the table, like a puppy dog I followed on all fours and crawled between his legs.

In our new position I was able to massage his heavy balls as I licked and sucked on his cock. I looked up into Rogers' eyes as I made my first attempt at swallowing his log. I opened my mouth wide and tried to swallow as much as I could. It was a chore just trying to get the head in my mouth. Nonetheless, I proclaimed myself a deepthroat artist to Hector and I was determined to live up to it. I took turns sucking, licking, and trying to swallow all that black meat. Roger sat with his head thrown back moaning in delight. I licked and sucked his balls as my moans started to drown out his. I was hungry for him but he was much too huge for me to just gobble down. I worked my way back to that fat cockhead doing my best to get it in my mouth. I wanted Roger to enjoy himself because I wanted to keep him coming back. I licked and sucked on his cock while using two hands to stroke it. Roger moaned and began talking dirty to me, telling me to suck his big black dick. He'd pull his cock from my mouth and let it fall heavily on my face. He seemed to be loosening up some; his dirty talk was the most I'd gotten out of him all day. Though he talked dirty he remained a gentle giant, never trying to force his cock on me, he let me work at my own pace.

Roger pulled his cock away, reached down, and lifted me off the floor and onto the table in one quick scoop. "It's your turn", was all I heard him say. Just like that my legs were over my head and pussy was about to get some much needed attention. Roger spared nothing in trying to please me, he spent quality time between my legs and I rewarded him with several face splattering orgasms. His tongue was giving me unbelievable pleasure but his cock is what I needed and I pleaded with him to fuck me. Roger heeded to my cries as his head came up from between my thighs. He stood with his rigid cock pointed straight at my hungry hole. "Relax OK", "I'll take it slow so you can get use to it." With that I felt him run his cock between my pussy lips and across my clit. The next stroke hit pay dirt and that dickhead that looked like a plum now felt like an apple. Roger talked to me and never gave more than I was ready to receive. Inch by inch he invaded my hot little hole. I could feel the walls of my vagina stretching to accommodate his size. I cried out in both joy and pain, but I didn't want him to stop. I eventually reached the point where the pain subsided and I was able to enjoy having my hungry cunt stuffed full of cock. I tried squeezing down on his cock with my vaginal muscles but I was already wrapped around him as tight as I could get. I wiped tears from my eyes and propped myself up on my elbows so I could see how much cock I had inside me. I could only see about an inch of Rogers cock so I knew I had conquered a giant. I looked up at Roger and asked, "Are you going to fuck me with that thing or just let it sit in my pussy?"

Roger needed no more encouragement, he started slowly long stroking me, backing out all but the head then bringing it back home again. I was in heaven, no words could ever explain how good that cock felt to me. Roger picked up the pace and eventually started pounding me hard. I was screaming obscenities in one breath, and calling God in the next. I felt Rogers balls slapping against my asshole and I knew I was taking every inch he had. He was beating my pussy mercilessly and I was grateful to him for doing so. First Hector, now Roger, my sex life was definitely getting better. I knew for sure that I wanted to keep Roger coming back, and I was willing to do whatever it took to make that happen. Just before he blew his load I pulled off his cock, spun around on the table, and gobbled down his load like the sex-starved slut I was. Globs and globs of his hot man juice hit the back of my throat. Roger was the one doing the yelling at that point, as I had my mouth full of cock and cum. I was struggling to swallow it all when Roger pulled his cock out my mouth and aimed it at my face. I just did get my eyes shut when I felt the first shot splatter my face. I couldn't believe how much cum he was able to produce. My jaws were still filled with his seed and I felt at least 3 more hit my face. As his orgasm subsided Roger used his cock to smear his sweet cum all over my face. The warmth of his cum felt good on my face and it tasted even better.

Roger ended up collapsing in his seat at the table as I went to clean up. When I came back from the bathroom he was still in the same spot, head tilted back and that big cock hanging flaccid over the edge of the chair. The veins in his cock still looked painfully engorged with blood. Instinct and horniness told me to kneel down at his feet and suck him to another raging hard-on. However, I decided it would be best to let him gather himself and hopefully we'd go another round afterwards.

While Roger recovered I went ahead and started in on some of my housework. I went out on the patio to put out my plants. I guess I had been out there for fifteen minutes before I headed back in. I stopped in the garage to start a load of clothes. I started the machine and turned to walk away and ran right into Roger. He was standing there in the garage butt naked and his cock was back at full attention. I was about to tell him to hold on so that I could shut the patio door but he had lifted up and was carrying me over to my car. He put me down right in front of the car and bent me over the hood. "Oh boy, this is going to be good", was my first thought. I love taking it doggie style and with a dick like Rogers I would probably squeal like a pig. He took it slow again and I'm glad he did because I was a little sore. However it didn't take nearly as long for me to get used to him and start pushing my cunt onto his pole. It didn't take Roger long either to start driving his cock in me the way I needed it.

I had never been fucked like that in all my 44 years and I knew that I would be addicted to Rogers cock from that day on. He continued his assault on my pussy, literally lifting my feet off the ground. I managed to get one foot up on the bumper and grabbed the windshield wiper with one hand to try and support myself. With that I was able to meet Rogers thrust with equal force. His dick was good to me. I had never had anything that big inside me, and the feeling was taking me to new levels of sexual bliss. It was good and I was very close to another orgasm, but I never expected what happened next. I yelled almost to the top of my lungs and before I knew what was going on my pussy started shooting juices like a fire hydrant. Roger pulled out and to my surprise he buried his face between my cheeks trying catch my flow. "WOW" was all he said. I apologized for getting him wet and tried to explain that nothing like that had ever happened to me before. "Are you kidding?" Roger said, "a lady that squirts is a rare find, I love it". "Did you cum?" I asked. "Not yet, it could take awhile that's the way I am on my second go-around". "Well stick that dick back in me" I said.

throatj0b
throatj0b
36 Followers
12