Lawn Work Rewards Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

June got all of me inside her and stopped at the bottom of her stroke and just let it set for a minute or two before starting to ride up and down its full length. I could feel her muscles working my cock as she went up and down.

As I was sucking on her nipples, I realized they were hard as nails and she started to moan and then scream, YES! YES!. YES! this is the best fuck I have ever had as she climaxed and had it flowing all over my cock and balls.

She fell forward onto my chest and lay there panting and sighing.

Harriet reached over and picked up a towel and wiped off my balls and just hugged June and me at the same time.

We all lay on the couch for the longest time before the phone rang.

Harriet got up to answer it and her baggy breasts just sung so sexy and free. I was Bill just checking in to let her know he has gotten to upper Minnesota ok! And had been out fishing all day so he had forgot to call earlier.

Harriet told him I had gotten all the projects done and one for June even.

He was pleased and asked her to thank me properly. She assured him she had and would.

We all three got up and walked to the bathroom with a gal on each arm of me and a tit in each hand. They had me by the cock and were playing who can get the head first like you do with a baseball bat to see who bats first. We all had to pee and they held my cock and aimed it at the stool. We tried to shower together. It was too tight, but we would have it no other way. The gals soaped each other and made sure we got all the juices and cum off each other and them started to work on me. They soaped me up and down and while one washed the other stroked my cock. All I could do was play with the four tits that were flopping around me.

After toweling each other off and working our way to the master bedroom to get some clean clothes, Harriet suggested that before get so supper and then "cum" back fuck so more.

June agreed as she said she was sore from my massive cock and needed time to relax before going at it again.

We all got dressed, except Harriet would not allow any of us to wear underwear. We went out to the local sea food joint for an enjoyable supper. They gave us a "U" shaped booth and the gals placed me in the middle with hone on each side. June had a skirt on that when she sat down she pulled up and she placed my hand on her mound. I slid my hand in-between her legs and left it there

Harriet looked at us and smiled, and ordered drinks all around as the waiter showed up rather quickly. She then slid closer to me on the other side and reached under the table and grabbed my now harding cock and squeezed. Just then the waiter came back with the drinks and just smiled at me as he placed them on the table. We placed our order and asked to hold the order for twenty minutes so we could have another drink before the meal came.

At supper Harriet got to talking about the "neighbor / subdivision hen circle" and how all the gals had heard about me and my "size."

Jeanne and Bertha's "Fun Times" had been told to all and she said while they talked about our times together, the other were fingering themselves or playing with their tits to climaxes, thinking about my size and what they would do with me if I were there. She also told me of some pictures they had taken, with out me knowing, that showed my cock rock hard and glistening with their cum dripping off it. One of the gals fainted just looking at it.

She went on to say that more of the gal would be calling me, BUT she was hoping to keep us three going no matter what they wanted, and she even wanted to give us two "kids" (a twenty and twenty two year olds are kids?) lessons on better satisfying our "partners" to more pleasurable heights.

We both looked at each other and June reached over and placed her hand in my crouch and said for both of us, "we would love to have you do that mom."

-- To be continued --

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12