Lawnmower Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Jeff tries to draw Mom out of mourning.
3.5k words
4.56
34k
33

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers

The next day I called Eve and arranged to see her.

"Eve, I need to talk to you about something serious."

"Okay, Jeff. As I told you before, you can always talk to me."

"It's about Mom."

Eve's eyes widened a bit but she didn't say anything. She studied my face for a moment.

Then she said, "Let's have a cup of coffee or something while we talk."

"Coffee's fine," I said.

She poured us each a cup and we moved to her living room and sat on her couch.

As I related the events of the previous evening, I watched alternately Eve's eyes and her hand on the cup. Eve remained silent while I spilled my guts. I don't think she ever took her eyes away from mine because every time I looked up to her face, I was looking into her eyes.

"Well, Jeff, it may be partly my fault, too. I did come on to you pretty strong right in front of your mother and sort of set it up although I am surprised you moved so quickly if you are trying to seduce her."

"Seduce her?" I asked. "I hadn't thought of it like that. I just wanted to make love to her and make her feel good."

"I understand your attraction, Jeff, and I understand how you feel. But obviously your mom didn't see it that way.

"Your mom is a very pretty woman and sexy, too. There's hardly a man around who wouldn't want her.

"You have to understand that she's still grieving over the loss of your dad. They had a wonderful marriage and that makes it harder for her to let go and move on with her life. She's strong and smart and will do so at some point but she's not ready just yet. Some people, men and women, never let go of the past and literally grieve themselves to death.

"Trust me, Jeff. That's not Susie. She's too strong to allow that to happen and with you around, she has a reminder daily of what she lost. She sees a lot of your father in you.

"I am a bit surprised she did let things slip as far as they did, though. She must have been really relaxed and at ease and probably thinking about the times she shared with your dad. You probably broke the spell when you started playing with her ass," Eve said smiling.

"Do you think she will throw me out after what I did?" I asked.

"I seriously doubt it. She probably blames herself more than you. She has probably thought about it and realizes that by advancing the kiss, that she led you on and is blaming herself instead of you and me now.

"I wouldn't do that again, though, if you want my advice. Keep any future kisses platonic unless she makes an overture that tells you she wants more.

"As I told you before, treat the lady with respect and you'll be more likely successful getting into her panties." Eve chuckled and her eyes sparkled.

"It's nice to see you smile, Jeff. I was hoping you wouldn't be moping on me all day. That would be a real drag.

"Do you have some time today or are you too busy?"

"Eve, I always have time for you. What can I do?"

"Well, Jeff, I didn't have anything particular in mind but if you'd like to talk more I am available. I always enjoy your company.

"And if you would like to do more than talk, well, then, I'm available for that, too," she said smiling again.

I got up, took our cups and washed them and set them in the drainer.

I walked back to the table, extended my hand and when she took it, helped her stand. As she stood, I pulled her to me and kissed her gently at first but as it continued our kiss became passionate.

"Eve, you are a beautiful and alluring woman," I said as we broke our kiss.

"Why, thank you, Jeff. What a sweet thing to say to an old woman," she said impishly.

"Oh, knock off the 'old woman' crap!" I said with a smile and swatting her firmly on the ass. "You're a very attractive woman that I love and respect very much.

"Mmmm, that still feels really good." I said caressing her firm buttocks pressing her abdomen against my growing hard on.

"Mmmm, so does that," Eve murmured rubbing herself against my growing hardness.

We moved slowly toward her bedroom. As we stood quietly beside her bed, I kissed her once again passionately. I began to slowly and carefully remove her clothes as she did the same for me.

I caressed her bare flesh savoring the warmth and satiny smoothness of her skin. I remembered our first time together and how shy and innocent I had been. I silently thanked Eve for taking me on that wondrous adventure of learning how to touch and treat and enjoy a woman's body and how to stroke her ego as well.

I reached out and pulled the covers back on her bed and laid her gently on her back smiling at her as I enjoyed the lovely vision spread out before me. She still stirred my libido immensely.

I surveyed her lovely form drinking in her beauty with my eyes.

Eve noticed me watching her so intently.

"What is it, Jeff?" she asked.

Her voice interrupted my reverie.

"Eve, I'm just enjoying your beauty while I have the opportunity. You are truly a beautiful woman."

"Why, Jeff, you almost embarrass me sometimes. I do appreciate that you find me attractive, though. A woman always likes to think she's beautiful."

"Eve, I think you are beautiful and have since even before our first time together."

I continued to savor the vision of loveliness before me. I studied the mounds of her breasts with the light brown of her areola and nipples, the soft smooth expanse of her torso and the nice triangle of dark hair surrounding her pussy before trailing my eyes down the lovely vision of her shapely legs.

Finally I moved to the bed and lay beside her. I moved my face above hers and brought our lips together. Our lips met already parted and our tongues engaged in our struggle toward arousal and excitement. I brought my hand to her breast and kneaded the flesh gently occasionally touching her nipple to heighten her stimulation.

I moved down to suck on her nipples appreciating the sighs and moans my actions elicited and the involuntary movements as Eve responded. As her arousal heightened, I stroked my hand across her body moving further down each time as I continued providing oral attention to her lips and nipples.

Her hands were as busy as mine touching, stroking caressing and heightening my arousal as well.

I felt my hand encounter the lovely bush of hair on her mound and let my hand enjoy the texture of her pussy hair for some time before continuing my quest.

As she moaned into my mouth, I moved my hand farther and felt her thighs move apart inviting me between her legs. I accepted her invitation and cupped her pussy squeezing gently but firmly enough to apply pressure to her clit.

She moaned again and pushed her pussy against my hand.

"Eve, sweetheart, I love the way you respond and I love touching you so intimately. I love the way your pussy gets nice and wet for me."

"Stop teasing me, Jeff. Please, make love to me."

"In time, sweet lady, in time," I assured her. "But first a little snack if you don't mind."

Eve smiled at me in anticipation.

I slipped my finger into her slit and was greeted by her copious lubrication. I played with her clit and lips enjoying her moans of reaction. I slipped farther down and inserted a finger, then two into her warm, wet pussy savoring the warmth and snugness. Slowly I stroked into her and was pleased as she humped her pussy against my hand letting me know she was enjoying my explorations.

I pulled my fingers from her and moved above her kissing her face and chest, sucking on her nipples as I moved down a bit. I continued paying attention to her nipples and breasts for a few minutes and then began trailing kisses down her torso.

I continued down until my lips encountered the top of her lovely bush. I kissed the flesh of her belly above the hairline and continued downward pulling at her hair with my lips. The aroma of her arousal was strong and pleasant as I approached the goal of my journey. I continued down until my lips followed the curve of her body between those lovely thighs to the wondrous treasure concealed by them kissing her lightly haired nether lips as I went.

I enjoyed the overpowering scent of her arousal and finally unable to resist any longer, extended my tongue against her lips and pressed firmly enough to separate them and taste her sweet wetness beneath. At first, I used the tip of my tongue to tease her clit until I seized it between my lips and sucked strongly on her. Her response was immediate and definite. She thrust her pussy toward my mouth and moaned loudly at the new stimulation.

I continued to minister to her beautiful pussy licking with the tip of my tongue at times and with a broad flattened tongue at others varying the stimulation she received. I was rewarded with her almost continuous movements and intermixed sighs, moans and soft cries of pleasure with Eve occasionally calling out my name.

I sensed her lubrication had increased and from past experience, knew she was close to orgasm. I continued my oral attentions. I inserted my tongue into her pussy as far as I could manage, then withdrew it and closed my mouth over her pussy sucking her labia into my mouth and tugging gently to further stimulate her. Then I released her and stroked her pussy from end to end with my tongue resulting in her having a huge orgasm with her legs closing around my head holding me against her while she came.

As her legs relaxed, I heard her expel a deep breath saying, "Thank you, Jeff. It's been a long time since I came that hard."

"Thank you, Eve. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more," I said smiling at her from my position between her thighs.

I kissed her nether lips once again and licked her sweet honey pot savoring the wonderful flavor. I never tired of eating her.

She reached down and placing her hands on either side of my head gently pulled me away from her pussy guiding me up along her body until we were face to face. She lifted her heard from the pillow to kiss me and I lowered my face to hers in accommodation. As we kissed, I adjusted my position as necessary to rub the head of my cock between her legs. It found her pussy and spread her pussy lips. Once in position, I moved easily to slip the head and shaft along her slit being careful to avoid entering her for the moment.

"Oh, Jeff, if you keep that up, I'm going to come again. Please, I want to feel you in my pussy, sweetie."

I kissed her again ignoring her request and continued using the underside and head of my dick to stimulate and massage her pussy lips and clit. As I did, she began to move her hips also perhaps trying to get into a position so my dick would slip into her pussy but I managed to prevent that from happening.

Finally, she tensed and moaned, almost sighing and saying, "Oh, Jeff, I'm coming!"

She wrapped her arms around me in a strong tight hug. As she did, I managed to move my hips back a little and felt the head of my cock nestle against her pussy opening. I felt a slight spasm of her pussy from her orgasm and shoved forward hard driving the entire length of my cock deep into her pussy.

Her response was immediate and intense.

She cried out like I had not heard before and gripped me tightly with her arms and legs. I felt her pussy spasming around my hard cock like she was milking me. I felt tremors from her body and watched her face contort into a mask of intense pleasure or pain. I was hoping for the former.

I was still looking into her eyes when she relaxed and opened them.

"My God, Jeff! That was so intense! Where did you learn that?" She looked up at me with a big smile on her lips.

"Eve, my sweet, I've never done that before. It's been something I wanted to do for a long time but things just never happened to allow it until now. Did you like it?"

"Did I like it? Oh, my. God, you gotta be kidding! That was probably the most intense orgasm I ever had!

"When I started coming from your little massage, it felt wonderful. But when you shoved your hard cock in deep and fast like that when I was already coming, it sent sensations through my pussy like I don't remember ever feeling. And it seemed to last forever.

"Any time you feel like doing that again, please go right ahead."

I kissed her again gently and began fucking her slowly with deep strokes at first. I was enjoying the sensations of being buried in her warm wet, snug pussy and wanted to prolong the contact so I was careful to pace myself and enjoy the stimulation but to keep it to a manageable level. Eve responded moving with me to enhance her pleasure.

I heard a soft cry in her throat and felt her begin to come once more. As she did, I pumped her more urgently until I emptied a huge load of come into her pussy.

After a brief rest, we resumed our pursuit of mutual pleasure. After another orgasm for me and a few more for her, we lay beside one another resting and recovering. As we cuddled and held one another, Eve spoke again.

"Jeff, remember, give your mom some space. She may be receptive to the idea of becoming your lover but from what you told me about her reaction, it's going to take some time for her to accept that idea. She just may come around in time.

"As I said, she's a strong woman. And she's smart. And she's a woman who is still in her sexual prime. She certainly still has desires for sex although she has suppressed them in her grieving for your dad."

"You're right about that, Eve," I replied.

"I am? Right about what, Jeff?" she asked turning to look at me suddenly.

"About her sexual desires."

"Oh, and how do you know that, young man?" she asked with a smile.

Realizing I was caught, I decided to answer honestly despite being embarrassed.

"Well a few weeks ago, I got home and she was in the shower. Her bedroom door was open and so was her bathroom door. I went in and saw her showering. She really is beautiful, Eve, like you."

"Okay, Jeff, spit it out. How do you know about the sexual desires part?" she asked. "Did you see her masturbate?"

I averted my eyes and answered quietly, "Yes, I watched her masturbate and come in her shower."

"Well, Jeff, I can blame you watching her though I am surprised at your invading her privacy.

"But playing devil's advocate, I wonder if she left the door open intentionally expecting you to come home and find her like that. Does she know?

"No, of course not," Eve said answering her own question. "She would certainly have said something to you about it if she knew."

"So you liked seeing her naked?"

"Of course I did. She's beautiful."

"Well, if she does finally deal with her sexual desires, I'm sure she will be happy she allowed herself to share the pleasures of her new sex life with you. And if not, there are always other fish in the sea for you, young man.

"But go slow. It has to be her decision. There's some wisdom to the old adage that a man chases a woman until she catches him.

"Be close, be supportive and be there to help with whatever she needs. Maybe that will be enough to bring you to where you want to be."

"Thanks, Eve. You are so smart. I always appreciate your advice. I learned that much of what you taught me and told me has been very good advice.

"Thanks for talking with me and helping me deal with this. I hope you're right about her coming around. I would really like it to happen."

"I know how badly you must want her as a lover, Jeff, but you have to give her the space and time to make up her own mind. If you try to push it, you may lose the chance altogether.

"You know, it sounds strange with me tutoring you on how to seduce your own mother. I should feel like a pervert but I love your mom and I know that you would never do anything to hurt her. If she started dating and got involved with someone else, who knows what kind of person she might find herself entangled with. It could be someone using her who didn't care about her except for the sex he was getting.

"Well, enough recrimination on my part. You'd better get dressed and get home. Do you want to take a shower before going?"

"No thanks, Eve. But thanks for listening and thanks for all your advice. You have a way of helping me keep things in perspective."

I dressed while Eve lay watching me. I walked around to her side of the bed and leaned down and kissed her good-bye.

"Bye, Eve. Thanks for everything. Have a nice evening."

"Thanks, Jeff, I will but first I have to change the sheets."

"Really?" I asked. "Why?"

"Because we made a big wet spot right where I sleep. That's why."

"Just sleep on the other side. It's dry."

"Men!" Eve muttered as I left.

Her subtle smile belied the purported annoyance in her remark.

When I got home, Mom was in the kitchen preparing dinner. I went in and hugged her from behind.

She shooed me away for getting in her way and told me, "Get ready for dinner, Jeff."

As I release her and stepped back, she turned to face me.

"Did you have a good day, Jeff?" she asked.

"Pretty good, Mom. Not too busy."

I opened my arms offering a hug and she surprised me by stepping into my arms and returning my hug. Before releasing her, I moved my face to hers and kissed her chastely on the lips. She didn't recoil or pull away which made me feel better. She hadn't rejected my advance slow and subtle as I had tried to be.

* * *

I kept asking until I finally convinced Mom to let me take her to dinner the following weekend.

I chose a very nice restaurant which had a club adjoining for those who wished to listen to some music, maybe dance and have a couple of after dinner drinks. I called and made reservations.

I didn't tell her where we were going but that it was a classy place and asked her to wear something nice as a favor for me.

Saturday arrived and I was giddy with excitement over the prospects of taking Mom to dinner.

She surprised me when she came out of her bedroom in her little black dress! It was modest but accentuated her figure quite nicely. I whistled reflexively which raised her eyebrows.

Her dress was a sheath which came to her knees and the top showed a small expanse of flesh below her throat but no cleavage. Nonetheless, her breasts were nicely highlighted though subtly.

"Wow, Mom! You look so hot!"

"Jeff! That's no way to talk to your mother," she said.

"I'm sorry, Mom. But you are beautiful! You look even nicer in that dress! It just caught me by surprise. I don't remember seeing you wear that dress before."

"I haven't worn it for a long time, Jeff. I wore it many times when your dad and I went out. I'm glad it still fits. Besides, you said wear something nice so I figured I'd at least try it on. Since it still fits well enough, I decided to wear it tonight for the nice young man taking me out to dinner.

"And I must say I'm pleasantly surprised to see you dressed so nicely. I didn't know you wore a tie, much less owned one."

I knew she was teasing me because she had seen me wear a tie on several other occasions.

"Shall we go?" I said extending my hand to take hers.

"Let's go," she responded.

DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers