Lawnmower Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once you get 'on your feet' a little more securely, then you can pursue a new relationship with another man if you want to go in that direction. But for the moment, you have a safe, loving relationship in which to satisfy those needs.

"Jeff loves you and is not going to do anything to hurt you. Why do you think he backed off when things almost got out of hand a couple of months back?"

Susan's head jerked up to look hard into Eve's face.

"What do you know about that?" Susan spat at her friend

"Susie, Jeff was very upset by your behavior and his. He needed someone to talk to. I was that someone. After all, who better to talk to than someone with whom he has a close relationship?

"He told me what happened pretty intimately and how you reacted. He was afraid he had done something wrong by holding you and kissing you, especially after your reaction. I told him that despite how he felt, he had to give you time to make you own choice and to decide what you wanted to happen if anything. And that he had to respect your decision no matter what.

"That he should always remember that you never push someone you love to do things against their wishes.

"I tried to make it clear to him that he must not try to push you into anything; that you had to make that decision for yourself.

"He thanked me for talking to him and said that he loved you very much and that he would be supportive but not push or make any demands. Has he done anything out of line since that night?" Eve asked her friend.

"No. In fact, he's been a perfect gentleman. He's been so sweet and considerate."

"Well, Susie, you have a decision to make for yourself and Jeff. I won't try to tell you what to do. But I think pushing him out of the house is the wrong way to make the decision.

"You already know what my decision would be but then he isn't my son. If he were, it might be a tough choice to make.

"But if you decide to go in that directions, I suggest you get yourself on birth control so there are no accidents," Eve said smiling at her friend. "You surely don't need a child and a grandchild in the same birth!" Eve added with a hearty laugh.

That even got Susan to smile.

"If you feel the need to talk about this some more, give me a call and I'll come see you or you're welcome to drop by and see me. And trust me, you could pick a worse lover, I know," Eve said with a smile.

"Thanks, Eve. I really appreciate your support. You are truly a good friend."

"Hey, Susie, sure thing. What are friends for, huh?"

12