Lawnmower Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers

I think she was wondering if I would try to go and fuck Eve for some relief.

"I'll take a shower and masturbate," I said in matter-of-fact way.

"Thinking of me?" she asked as she released me.

I felt a warming in my face telling me I was blushing and obviously Mom noticed it, too.

"I remember the last time we kissed like that."

"So do I mom and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. I love you and respect you. I should not have done what I did before," I said not wanting to meet her gaze.

"Jeff, I understand. You should not feel bad about that night, I should. I essentially led you on and when things got to the point where I realized I was about to go to bed with my son, I over reacted. I tried to blame you but the fault was as much mine as yours, actually more mine than yours.

"All you did was follow my lead and then I backed out on you like a cock tease."

I looked at her with what had to be a startled deer in the headlights look from the expression on her face.

"Mom, I know you're not a tease like that. You didn't start something to leave me hanging like that," I said to her softly.

"Maybe I didn't plan it that way but that's still basically what I did to you. I felt bad about it later once my emotions calmed down and I could look at it from a calmer perspective.

"I've done a lot of thinking and soul searching about that night and a lot of other things. I've talked with Eve a few times, too, to get her perspective since she's a little better positioned to be objective about it.

"She's been suggesting for some time that it's time for me to find someone with whom I feel safe and comfortable and begin enjoying sex again. She knew your dad and I had a great sex life and that I miss it despite burying my needs and desires since I lost him."

"Mom, you don't have to explain to me. I love you and I understand you couldn't bring yourself to allow us to have sex. But that doesn't make you any less attractive or any less desirable and it doesn't make me want you any less especially when we're as close as we are right now.

"You are a beautiful woman. When I'm this close, I can smell your perfume, your shampoo, you! It's all just so arousing I can't help myself."

"I know, Jeff. I understand. I lived with and loved your father long enough to know how a man responds to a woman, especially to one he loves and I could see that love in your eyes, too. It reminds me a lot of your dad and the way he looked at me.

"Do you still want to make love to me?"

I couldn't believe Mom had asked me that. Of all the things I'd ever wanted, at the moment everything else paled into insignificance beside that desire.

"Mom, I can't think of anything I'd rather do. But I don't want to do anything that will hurt you or us."

"Come with me, son," she said quietly.

She moved away and took my hand leading toward her room. It seemed her decision was made.

DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers
12