Lawnmower Boy Ch. 09

Story Info
Jeff and Mom cross the final threshold.
4.3k words
4.61
58.6k
35

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers

Author's Note

I'm not sure if this story will continue beyond Chapter 9. I am working with some ideas for it to continue but so far I am not particularly happy with the result. If I'm not satisfied with it I will not subject my readers to it.

* * *

Inside her bedroom, she didn't bother to close the door. She came to me and we kissed. I felt the warm softness of her body against mine. I ran my hands up and down her back as we kissed feeling the warm suppleness of her flesh. I let my hands roam freely over her ass enjoying the soft firmness of her hips pulling her against me showing her my hardness demonstrating my desire for her.

I brought my hand to her breast again and began kneading the soft warm flesh playing with her nipple. I soon included both breasts and nipples. I stepped back long enough to slide the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders and arms. I drew the fabric below her breasts and for the first time saw them close and bare. The view was much more impressive than it had been through the shower door.

I touched her bare breast for the first time in the many years since I had nursed from her. I kissed her breasts and sucked at her nipples again and was delighted to hear her moan and sigh as I did.

"Oh, Jeff," she moaned, "That feels so good."

I felt her hand moving over my chest, my back, my hips and finally she brought it between us and took hold of my hard on again stroking me gently this time. I moaned at her handling me like that.

I moved us back toward her bed. I stopped and pulled the covers back exposing the clean white sheet. I led her to the bed and lay her down looking at her naked to the waist. Her breasts were firm for their size and age flattening a little as she lay on her back.

"God, you're beautiful," I breathed not realizing I had said it aloud.

"Thank you, Jeff. A woman always likes to think she is appreciated."

"Appreciated doesn't begin to say it, Mom," I responded.

I took off my T-shirt before lying down with her. Before I got on the bed she said, "Why don't you take off the shorts, too. They must be uncomfortable."

I removed my shorts and under wear and stood naked briefly before lying beside her. Her eyes went from my face to my crotch and back to my face. I saw her smile.

I leaned over and kissed her again and flinched slightly as I felt her hand grasp my hard dick and begin stroking lightly.

"I'd almost forgotten how it good feels to touch a man," she said quietly.

"Be careful, Mom. I'm really close already."

Suddenly I realized I did not have any condoms. I'd never needed them with Eve but I was pretty sure Mom was still fertile.

"Mom, I don't have any condoms," I told her.

"That's okay, honey, we won't need them. Remember I told you I had discussed things with Eve? Well, she advised me to get some birth control so it wouldn't be a problem. I've been taking them for a couple of months now."

"You decided to do this that long ago?" I asked surprised.

"No, I only made this decision a few days ago. But Eve suggested it would be a good thing to do when I decided to have sex again. It doesn't cost that much and is not a real inconvenience, so I did it.

"I want to enjoy you bareback without the worry of getting pregnant. It always felt so much better without a condom I just wanted to feel the full pleasure when it happened again."

I kissed her lips then her breasts again. As I kissed and sucked at her nipples, I pushed her gown down over her hips and off. She lifted her hips to let the gown slide off. I sat up long enough to remove it and put it aside.

I returned to kissing her breasts and let my hands wander over her body caressing and massaging lightly as I went. I marveled at the smoothness of her legs and her body. The warmth was exhilarating, the supple softness arousing.

As I moved my hand down her belly and over her panties, I felt her move as she parted her legs inviting my hand into the warmth between. I felt the soft curve of her lower body as my hand traced a path down and over her panty covered pussy. She sighed as she felt my hand invade her most intimate and private spot.

After massaging her mound and caressing her pussy, I moved my hand back up to the skin of her stomach and slipped my fingers beneath the fabric of her panties. My fingers found the edge of her bush and moved down enjoying the sensations of touching her pussy hair. As I moved farther down, the panties tightened between her legs.

I moved my hand back up and began pushing down on the waist of her panties. Again she lifted so I could remove them. I slipped them down her legs and off. As my face approached her pussy, I could smell her scent of arousal. She smelled wonderful. Nothing in my experience smells quite so nice as a healthy aroused woman.

I lay beside her again kissing her and sucking at her breasts as my hand moved between her legs again to cup and knead her pussy lips. The warmth was incredible. Finally, I pressed a finger against her slit and felt the warmth and wetness beneath as her lips enveloped my finger. I pressed my finger against her clit and stroked gently eliciting a strong sigh followed by a definite moan and a slight thrust of her pussy toward my intruding finger.

I slipped a finger into her warm wet pussy and savored the marvelous sensation. I stroked her slowly and gently a few times and then slipped a second finger into her eliciting yet another moan and a thrust of her hips.

We continued playing with one another for some time heightening our arousal as we went.

Finally I said softly, "Mom, I want to eat you."

She looked at me as if surprised.

In response, I said again, "Mom, I want to eat your pussy. Have you had that done before?"

"Yes, but not for a long time. Are you sure, sweetheart? Maybe I should have shaved for you," the last a rather more quietly.

"Absolutely! I was never more sure of anything in my life.

Suddenly her last words penetrated my consciousness and I looked at her surprised.

"Why would you shave your pussy, Mom?" I asked incredulously.

"When Eve and I talked, the subject came up. I guess women today shave their pubic hair off so they're nice and smooth down there. Apparently men like it hair free especially if they intend to do oral sex on a woman."

"Mom, I had a couple of girlfriends in college who shaved. I didn't care for it. I find a woman with pussy hair much more attractive. I'm glad you didn't! As I once heard someone say, 'nature's dental floss'.

"Did you ever shave for Dad?"

She looked at me for a second as though startled at my question but said, "No, Jeff, he didn't want me to."

She smiled as if to say, 'Like father, like son.'

I moved down the bed and as I moved into position, she spread her legs to allow me room. I looked at her pussy for the first time closely. Her lips were smooth and had a moderate covering of hair while her mound had a lush, thick covering of curly hair almost completely obscuring the skin beneath. Decidedly thicker than Eve's bush. They were slightly spread perhaps from her arousal or from the position of her legs separated as they were but I thought her pussy was lovely.

"What a beautiful pussy," I said admiringly.

I leaned down and kissed her bush enjoying the texture against my lips and face. I repeated kisses across her bush to her lips. As I kissed my way down her lips, I used my tongue to separate them and taste the honey moistening the petals of her delicate flower.

She tasted as wonderful as Eve. Her aroma was intoxicating. I proceeded to lick her with a variety of movements and was very happy to get the response I did. She moaned almost constantly as I ate her. She flinched uncontrollably when I sucked her clit into my mouth and tormented it with my tongue.

Suddenly she came intensely gripping my head with her thighs, her legs stiffening and squeezing me. I continued to flick my tongue against her as she came. As her orgasm passed, she pulled away. I looked up at her with a question in my eyes.

"Wait a minute, sweetheart," she said smiling. "I'm too sensitive right now for more of that tongue of yours."

I moved up beside her and held her to me. As she turned to face me, we kissed passionately. She seemed not bothered at all with her taste on my lips as we kissed.

I allowed my hands to wander and enjoy the soft warm smoothness of her skin. I began caressing her gently again and let the caresses intensify as she responded and returned my caresses.

Our caresses and kisses became more passionate. I let my hand wander between her legs again and was pleased when her legs opened inviting my advance once again. I found her very wet and slick with her lubrication. As I stroked and probed her pussy, she moaned and sighed her pleasure for me moving her hips in response as she grew more aroused.

As I sucked and licked at her breasts and nipples, I moved above her. She reached down and grasped my rock hard dick as if to guide it to her pussy but I had other plans. I began moving down again kissing along her body as I slid lower making her lose her contact with my cock.

"What are you doing, Jeff?" she asked.

"I smiled and said, "What do you think? Can't you tell where I'm headed?"

"Are you planning to kiss kitty again?" she asked with a smile.

"You bet!" I responded

"Oh, what am I going to do with you?" she said with a smile.

"Just relax and enjoy, I hope."

Again I reached the edge of her bush and kissed the tender flesh before kissing her bush and rubbing my face against her pubic hair. I moved slowly down until my lips were again caressing hers and I placed a soft kiss on her pussy lips before extending my tongue and slipping it along the crease of her pussy before plunging it between them and spreading them as I licked her from end to end.

I placed my hands at the back of her knees and pushed up getting her to draw her legs up rolling her pelvis forward giving me a better angle from which to eat her. Almost immediately, she became more vocal as I continued my oral assault on her tender sensitive flesh.

I closed my lips over hers and sucked them into my mouth strongly.

"Oh, my God!" she said loudly. "What are you doing to me?"

I didn't answer but continued to eat her and enjoy her cries of pleasure and her sometimes frantic movements in response to my stimulations. Again she cried out in pleasure as her orgasm began. Her legs extended on either side of my head again and tightly gripped me once more. I continued licking and sucking at her clit and pussy as she came until she reached down with her hand to push my head away.

"Oh, my God, Jeff! I don't remember ever coming that hard! Where did you learn that anyway?" she asked in the passion of the moment.

I moved back to lying beside her holding and kissing her again but accepted it as a rhetorical question. After a couple of minutes I moved above her again but this time with a different idea. As I turned toward her and moved so my intention became obvious, she spread her legs making room for me to move between them.

As I poised myself above her, she looked into my eyes. I saw a look of smoldering passion but she said nothing. As I lowered my body toward hers, I felt the first contact as an incredible warmth against the head of my cock. As I slowly and carefully advanced, I felt a slight pressure against the head and then felt it enveloped in a wet warmth that told me I had spread the lips of her pussy and was about to enter that channel from which I had emerged some years earlier.

I stopped momentarily and looked at her face and then into her eyes. She returned my gaze and made no move to avert her eyes or withdraw. I pressed easily forward and felt her pussy yield as the head and then the shaft of my cock slipped deeper into her body. She gave a deep sigh and her eyelids drooped as she felt me entering her pussy for the first time. I could not believe how incredible it felt to finally have my dick buried in my mother's pussy. Maybe it was just the idea of the ultimate taboo or maybe the result of the deep and intense love I had held for her all my life but it was the most incredible sensation I had ever enjoyed.

As I reached full penetration, I stopped and held still with my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. I kissed her passionately and our tongues wrestled in our passionate struggle.

I moved back a couple of inches and then thrust gently forward once again fully penetrating her so intimately. As I remained still, I felt her hips move and the sensations transmitted through my dick as she began making love to me were incredible. I began moving with her and we soon synchronized our movements in that age old dance of lovers bringing one another the ultimate pleasure.

We continued our love making for about five minutes or so when suddenly she wrapped her legs tightly around mine and thrust her pussy hard against me emitting a moan like a growl deep in her throat as her pussy walls squeezed me tightly pulsating around me as she came. After a few seconds, she relaxed and began moving with me again.

We continued like this for perhaps another fifteen or twenty minutes. During that time she came twice more. As her latest orgasm overtook her I knew mine was on the brink so when I felt her move her legs again I pumped into her with short quick strokes and managed to come into her as she came squeezing me tightly with her wonderful pussy once more.

As we lay recovering, I kissed her again softly and whispered, "I love you so much, Mom."

"Oh, Jeff, I love you, too. That was incredible."

I began stroking her again using long slow strokes enjoying the wonderful sensations of my dick sliding in and out of her pussy and feeling her moving as she used her hips to move with and against me to heighten our pleasure.

"Pull your legs up," I said.

She responded and pulled her legs toward her chest rolling her pelvis forward and giving me an angle to get deeper penetration. She continued to move with and against me but without her legs against the bed, she couldn't move as freely. However, she seemed to enjoy my cock penetrating deeper into her pussy. She moaned and sighed as we continued to move together.

I paused briefly and said, "Put your legs down, Mom."

When she did, I took advantage of my leverage to roll us so I was on my back and she was astride me. I put my hands on her shoulder and gently pushed up until she was almost sitting. In this position her breasts swung freely above me and I took them in my hands feeling their weight, kneading them and tweaking and twisting her nipples gently. I was pleased to hear her moan in response.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled lightly hinting that she should start riding me. She took the hint and began seriously moving back and forth on me rubbing her clit against the base of my dick and rubbing her pussy hair against my abdomen. The feeling was incredible.

I pulled her toward me and began to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples. In response, she rode me harder and faster. She quickly worked herself to another orgasm and as it took her, she lay forward letting her body weight lay on me. I put my arms around her and held her to me enjoying the feeling as she recovered.

I began easily rolling my hips stroking my hard on into her pussy again. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes as she smiled and began moving with me. I pushed against her shoulders again to get her to sit on me again. As she did, we both moaned at the deeper penetration.

I reached up and took her breasts in my hands feeling them, kneading the soft resilient flesh and running my thumbs across her nipples making her moan, sigh and gas p as I did. She moved her hips grinding her pelvis against me stimulating her clit as she moved. I ran my hands down her back cupping her firm ass in my hands and guiding her movements.

I looked down where our bodies merged and was enthralled with the delicious sensations as her lovely bush moved against me. As she leaned toward me, her pussy hair rubbing against my lower abdomen produced wonderful sensations causing me to moan. Her movements became more purposeful and she lay on me again driving her pussy against me until she stiffened and cried out softly as she came again.

I stroked my hands down her back as she lay on me and felt her shudder slightly. I held her for a minute enjoying the feeling of my hard cock still deep in her warm wet pussy.

She stirred and moaned softly saying, "Mmmm, it feels so good that your hard cock is still in my pussy. It's been so long."

She lifted her face slightly above mine. I moved up and kissed her again. As I did, she pressed my head back against the pillow and kissed me passionately again. As she did, I began slowly pumping my dick in her pussy again getting her to moan into my mouth as we kissed. She began matching my movements as her passion grew again.

We loved each other slowly and gently for a long time exchanging loving words and caresses. After some time, I felt her movements become more urgent. I held her tightly and whispered my love to her as she pumped her pussy on my cock. I relaxed my efforts to delay my orgasm any further and as she reached the crest of her orgasm, I felt my cock twitch and explode deep in her pussy flooding her.

I held her to me as we recovered and our heartbeats returned to normal. A while later, she rolled off me and lay beside me on the bed. I held her and softly and gently kissed her face, her eyes, nose and finally her lips.

"I love you," I whispered.

I pulled the sheet over us and we fell asleep in one another's arms.

* * *

The morning sun through the bedroom window awakened us both about the same time. As I came fully awake and realized I was still in bed with my naked mother, I looked at her as she lay quietly beside me.

"Good morning, Mom. How are you feeling?" I asked quietly.

She looked at me and smiled widely. "Well and thoroughly fucked, thank you very much, young man!"

The look of shock on my face must have been priceless. She laughed so heartily, it literally shook the bed.

With a mischievous look in her eye she said, "You father had about the same look on his face the first time I said that to him.

"But to be more specific, I feel very good. I slept well and had a wonderful evening last night before falling asleep. All thanks to a very sweet young man.

"Eve was right; you are an excellent lover. I'll have to thank her one day for that."

My mom is full of surprises. First she's miffed at Eve and now she's talking about thanking her. But I'm glad to see she feels good today and is not having any recriminations about last night.

"Does this mean you're okay with last night and me making love to you then?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm fine with it. When you first began to notice me as a woman and respond to me that way, I wasn't comfortable with it but a lot has changed in the recent past and I've learned to let some things go and embrace some others.

"I really appreciate how considerate you have been and how sweet and understanding you've been. I guess I kinda put you through hell, huh?" She leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Mom, you've been dealing with a lot. I'm not upset or worried about it. All I'm concerned about is that you're not going to regret what we did last night."

She turned to me again, looked at me briefly, reached out putting her hand behind my head pulling our faces together and kissed me sensuously. As she kissed me, her hand moved down and I felt her hand grab my dick.

As she stroked me gently, she smiled and said, "Does that give you a better answer?"

I was too surprised to speak for a second. As she moved toward me to kiss me again, I responded by kissing her passionately and bringing my hand back to her breasts and caressing and fondling them as I teased her nipples. She began moaning and sighing into my kiss as I played with her breasts.

DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers
12