Lawnmower Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers

I moved so I could get my mouth to her nipples and began suckling and nipping gently at them as my hand travelled south across her abdomen through the marvelous thatch at the juncture of her thighs. As my hand moved down across her pubic patch, I felt her move and my hand found her legs parted inviting me to continue playing from where we left off last night.

I moved my mouth lips from her lips to her breasts and back continuing the stimulation and reveling in it.

I was pleasantly surprised to find her quite moist and slippery. As I slipped two fingers into her snug opening, she moaned into my mouth again lifting her hips to help my fingers penetrate her deeper. As we continued our playing, our arousal mounted until I was ready to move to the next stage of play.

I disengaged her kiss and moved my face lower finally enjoying the sensations of rubbing it against her pussy hair again. As I moved between her legs and brought my mouth to her pussy lips again, she moaned and shuddered from the stimulation. I brought my fingers to her breasts again and began tweaking, caressing and pinching her nipples adding to her pleasure. It didn't take long for her to come as I licked and sucked at her sweet pussy. She cried out once again as she came, her body tensing to the point of trembling.

Having hardened almost immediately as she had put her hand on my cock earlier, I was more than ready to penetrate her. I looked up from between her legs and saw her smile. She reached to me with open arms inviting me above her. I moved up over her and as I did she pulled my face to hers and again kissed me tasting her pussy from my lips.

As we kissed, I moved my body toward her and felt my hard dick press against her pussy, spread her labia and ease into her. She moaned as she felt me enter her again and rolled her hips forward pushing herself fully onto my rigid shaft.

As our lips separated, she said softly, "I think I'm still full of your come from last night, honey. I feel like it's running out of me right now. I'm glad I started on the pills when I did."

We continued stroking slowly and deeply as we looked into each other's eyes. I loved watching the expression on her face and in her eyes as we made love. She moaned and sighed as we continued at a more leisurely pace this morning.

Finally our passions overcame us and we came almost simultaneously. I lay on her supporting my weight on my arms as we recovered and our breathing and heart rates returned to normal.

Suddenly, she pushed against my shoulders and said hurriedly, "Get off me, Jeff. I gotta go to the bathroom."

Once she mentioned it, I realized I needed to empty my bladder, too. I moved off her slowly until I had completely vacated her pussy and then got up and went to the main bath while she went to the en suite off her bedroom.

When we returned we embraced again despite our nakedness and held one another for a few minutes. We kissed gently and lovingly until she finally moved away saying, "Let's get some breakfast, honey."

Looking back at the bed, she remarked, "Jeff, we have to change the sheets after we eat."

* * *

After breakfast, we changed the sheets and went about or day as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I was happy that she wasn't regretting our making love and was hoping it would happen again.

DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers
12