Lawrence and Elaine in Focus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a few photographs.

"Get on the bed."

His hands were shaking so badly now that it was impossible to get a sharp shot, but he continued to pretend.

As simply and honestly as she might get into bed to read for half an hour before going to sleep, Elaine stretched out on top of the duvet, propping herself upright with the pillows. He noted though that her panties were wet between her legs, and finally put down his camera. He had to have her.

Arriving on top of her, he kissed her hard on the mouth, and she reciprocated by putting her tongue into his. He grabbed her left breast and squeezed it, half expecting milk to come out of it, and she gasped, reaching for the hard bulge in his trousers.

There was still a part of her he had not seen though, and he wanted it. After another few seconds' frantic kissing, he put his hand into her panties.

Mouth wide open, she gasped as his fingers sank between the sodden lips of her cunt. His touch was remarkably proficient considering he claimed to be single and reclusive.

"I don't shave myself..." she warned.

"Good!" he said, and yanked down her panties.

Feasting his eyes on her fulsome bushy cunt, Lawrence stood up to take his clothes off. She watched impatiently, eager to see his naked body and most especially his cock.

"You look very fit," she said, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Is my body really so attractive to you?"

"Yes," he she said. "I'm close to coming and you've hardly touched me!"

She looked at the long shaft of his penis, and studied the tip; and indeed it glistened with pre-come. Lawrence hadn't masturbated all week, and his prostate was full of spunk.

"Come and stand here," she told him.

She turned towards him, and he reached down to hold her boobs while she took his penis into her mouth. He felt like his whole body was starting to levitate, and he brought all his considerable powers of concentration to bear on holding on to his come. Elaine perfromed faltio on him with incredible variety, at first taking his penis deep into her throat and then concentrating on the glans for a while, teasing the small hole in its tip with her tongue; and then she took him carefully between her teeth and her cheek, and reached underneath his cock to squeeze his balls to the rhythm of an orgasm, then pressed hard on his perineum to milk out some come.

"Stop!" he gasped, now on tiptoe and very close to orgasm. He withdrew from her mouth, and got on the bed next to her. "Open your legs."

Lying on his front between her thick thighs, Lawrence took a brief moment to admire her sublime cunt before applying his mouth to it. Holding her hips, he licked her, sucking her puffy labia into his mouth and then drawing her clitoris between his teeth and flicking it rapidly with his tongue. Women could come a number of times during sex, and he had no reservations about bringing her to an early orgasm. Elaine wasn't sure if she was going to come or faint, and she moaned and gasped, writhing and arching her back and pinching her nipples hard between her thumbs and forefingers.

His face was full of her soaking bush, and the smell of her sex was making his penis leak. Leaving her clitoris, he stuck his tongue far into her vagina and licked it out, and just above she took over from him with her finger, wanking the swollen nub at the brow of her cunt.

Elaine ejaculated when she came. Clamping Lawrence's head almost painfully between her thighs, she wailed as her orgasm ripped through her body. She arched her back and lifted her hips, forcing Lawrence to let go of them and do half a pushup to keep his mouth on her cunt. Her body shook and spasmed, and her vagina gushed into his face and down her bottom.

Her body still quivering and moist with sweat, Elaine lay flat on her back as her climax subsided, her face flushed crimson red. Breathing heavily, she watched her lover emerge from between her legs.

"That was incredible," she gasped.

"You're incredible," he told her, his face was wet with her come. He put a finger inside her to frig her G-spot.

"Ohh!" she squealed, and her body spasmed again in an orgasmic aftershock.

"Turn over," said Lawrence, who had not yet come. He simply could not get enough of her body. Not entirely sure what he had in mind but happy to oblige, Elaine rolled over onto her tummy and gave her lover his first proper look at her bare bottom.

Awed yet again by the staggering beauty of her flesh, Lawrence stroked her buttocks with surprising tenderness given the intense heat of the encounter. Her bottom was big and round, and swept down from the small of her back with amazing vigour and attitude before folding into the tops of her legs. Although mostly smooth, her arse was real with notable cellulite, and between her buttocks, nestled between her slightly parted legs, he could glimpse the sodden mound of her cunt. But what began to interest him more and more as he massaged her bum with both hands, and what raised his arousal to still greater heights, was the dark circular shadow he could perceive between her cheeks that betokened her anus.

After licking her bumcheeks for a minute or two and letting his lover relax, the photographer slowly but firmly parted her buttocks and exposed Elaine's arsehole. His heart skipped a beat as he gazed transfixed at the beautiful little ring, and aware that he was taking an interest in that most private part of her body, Elaine lifted her head up from the pillows and looked over her shoulder at him. Their eyes met, and she trusted him instantly.

She put her face back down into the pillows, and Lawrence responded by burying his own in her bum. Breathing in the heavy musky odour of her bottom, he made her flinch as he put the tip of his tongue into the centre of her ring.

He felt the jolt go through her, but she didn't move her body away from him or make any attempt to stop him. He wondered if anyone had done this to her before, and resolved to ask her. But not before he'd tasted her further. Squeezing her buttocks slowly but firmly, he rimmed her anus several times with the tip of his tongue, then parted her legs a little more with his elbow so that he could lick her from the opening of her vagina to the beautiful taught ring of her arsehole.

"Has anyone ever done this to you before, sweetheart?"

"No," she moaned. He pressed his tongue a little harder into her anus.

"Do you like it?"

"I do." As the words left her lips, she knew he would bugger her.

"Have you got any Vaseline?"

She looked up at him again, but there was no shock or surprise in her expression. She knew what he wanted to do to her, and granted with both hands that it would thrill them both. Her only concern was that she'd never had it up her bum before. She had loved the feeling of him licking her bottom, and she sometimes stimulated her anus when she masturbated. But physics were physics, and she'd never had anything larger than her own fingertip or a thermometer inserted into her anus before.

That being said, he was a caring lover. She knew that by the way that he'd touched her and from his telling preoccupation with her own pleasure and orgasm, which he had so clearly put before his own. Now it was his turn to come. And if he wanted to do so up her bottom then that was fine by her.

She reached over to her bedside table, and took out a large tub of petroleum jelly. Opening it herself, she then drove her man wild with lust by smearing some on her bum with her own delicate fingers. With his penis throbbing and dribbling in his hand, Lawrence watched in breathless awe as the sexiest woman he'd ever met reached back behind herself to smear a generous glob of lubricant into her dark and private arsehole.

"Give me some," he said, and she handed him the tub. He put some on his penis, taking great care not to make himself come, and then moved Elaine's hand aside so that he could tend to her bottom himself. He took good note though that what had begun as the rather mundane, almost utilitarian process of applying lubricant to something that may be damaged by too much friction, had ended with her rather obviously masturbating her anus.

The desire to come in her beautiful belly was overpowering him. She was right about him, though: he was a caring lover, and he didn't want to hurt her. Lying astride her, he greased up his right forefinger, and slowly circled her anus until with a little extra pressure her bottom drew it inside. She let out a little gasp as she felt the penetration, but she started humping her bum gently up and down as though to encourage him to finger her.

After half a minute her anus was dilated. She was a strong woman and wouldn't balk at a little pain, but she still felt a pang of apprehension. She sensed him manoeuvring his body over hers, and looked over her shoulder again to keep an eye on him. He liked her watching; he found it a little impersonal with her lovely face buried in the pillows. He put his cock between her bumcheeks, but the cleft was deep and he wasn't sure he could get close enough. He could probably have penetrated her if he'd tried, but he wanted to push his penis as deep as possible into her body.

Sensing the problem, Elaine lifted her hips and stuffed two spare pillows under them, which raised her bottom and splayed her bumcheeks. With perfect access, the photographer then placed the tip of his penis against her anus. His beautiful lover looked over her shoulder yet again and their eyes met; and with that sign he pressed his cock hard into her arsehole.

"Ahhhhhh," she gasped, and her eyes widened. He had a little way to go before he had his full length inside her, but he was surprised at how easily he'd got this far. He just hoped he wasn't hurting her.

"Is that OK?" he asked.

She swallowed hard, which made her bum squeeze his penis. "It's fine," she gasped, but he was still concerned. Nonetheless, there was no turning back now and with a slow but firm thrust, he pushed the rest of his penis up her bottom.

She looked away, and he began to bugger her fervently. Elaine propped her upper body up on her elbows at first as though to brace herself against his thrusts, but eventually she allowed herself to fall forward, and she reached underneath herself to masturbate.

He felt her fingers reaching underneath and he picked up his stroke, clinging to her hips as he drove his penis deep into her bottom. Her body shook and quivered, and he knew it wouldn't belong before they both orgasmed. Looking to his left, Lawrence watched himself buggering his new lover in the mirror on the wall. It was an incredible sight, and he feasted his eyes on her wobbling boobs, her flushed face, and her big quivering upturned rump.

It had hurt her at first when his penis penetrated her, but the pain had quickly subsided. Elaine was now in a state of ecstatic abandon, her whole body alive and throbbing and very close to another orgasm. Her cunt tingled and she wanked herself frantically. Her breasts felt heavy and swollen, and she tried to get her other hand on her nipple to pinch it.

She was amazed he hadn't come yet. She could see that he was seeping spunk as soon as he got undressed. And, although she didn't want this fuck to end, and even though her primary sensation at present was that of his cock thrusting in her bowel, still she was conscious of the taste of it lingering on her tongue and she longed for him to come in her mouth.

His lust for her was blowing her mind and she was bewildered. She had never been fucked like that before. Her husband had fucked her of course, but never with such passion; and after the kids were born he had treated her body with contempt and derision. His new wife was young and thin and childless; Elaine was hurtling towards middle age and had stretch marks and a hairy cunt, a round tummy and cellulite and sagging boobs, and she had known her ex-husband had long since lost all sexual desire for her. Lawrence, however, seemed to delight in her imperfections. And it felt so wonderful to be fucked by a man who was wild with lust and desire for every curve and crease of her body. A man who adored her hairy cunt, whose cock dribbled at the sight of her suckled breasts, who ravenously licked her bottom and made mad passionate love to her stinking arsehole.

She felt him reaching his arms underneath her, and with a strong heave he rolled her off the pillows and onto her side. His cock slipped out of her and she lifted her leg in the air so that he could easily penetrate her again in a 'spoons' position. Back inside her body, he buggered her with determination. The force with which he pumped her was all but savage, yet she yearned for him to fuck her deeper, for he'd changed position so that he could put his hand on her tummy and hold it lovingly as though it was her breast. Intoxicated with love for him, she touched her clitoris and came, her body shaking with an orgasm of such force that she wasn't sure she could take it. And as she began to orgasm, her anus spasmed and Lawrence finally let himself go. With his hand holding her belly, he hooked his chin over her shoulder and thrust his penis as far up her bottom as he possibly could. And in ecstasy that bordered on agony, the photographer lost himself in the moment and his come spurted into the bowels of the loveliest woman he had ever seen.

Neither of them had ever had sex like it. They lay on their sides together utterly spent, completely exhausted.

"You must have seen something," she said.

He nodded. "Something beautiful."

"And did you photograph it?"

It seemed an odd thing to ask. She squealed as he slowly withdrew his penis from her bum. It was an odd sensation.

"Of course I did," he said. "That's why you wanted me here today wasn't it?"

"I wanted someone to create the illusion that I was sexy. The photos were only ever for me." She smiled. "It seems rather silly now"

"Not silly at all," he said, stroking her leg. "All women want to feel sexy."

"You made me feel sexy," she said, but suddenly sounded sad. "Will I see you again?"

"Yes, I would think so," he replied, sniffing her hair. "Yes."

12