Lawyer Lost Her Morals Long Ago

Story Info
OZ Beecher's Lawyer and Keller Fuck.
2.7k words
3.75
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**These characters are property of HBO's television show OZ, not of my own creation**

*****

"So now you see my dilemma. He loves you, but I love him. Why would I want you to be free?"

"If you love Toby as much I do, you'll get me free. You know he loves me more than he could ever love you."

With that Catherine bristled. She could see plainly how sexy this guy was, and knew he was, hanging off the bars of his cell with his too-short shirt rising and exposing his hairy trail. But, god, was he an asshole.

"Keller," she began, trying to stay professional, though she knew she had blown that back when she started making out with her client, Tobias Beecher, "I will do my best as your lawyer, because that is what I do. But I don't think Toby will go running back to you. You are toxic. He and I will have a life together. He'll get out of here, and you'll rot. Maybe not on death row, because I am good at my job, but you'll rot in here. Alone. Knowing that Toby is out in the world, being with me, loving me, fucking me." With that epic tirade, Catherine closed her briefcase and started to head toward the door where the guard stood waiting outside.

Clap, clap, clap.

The painfully slow sounds of a less-than-impressed pair of hands. Catherine stopped, ready for whatever was about to come out of Keller's mouth. Or so she thought.

"You really think he wants to fuck you? Does he close his eyes a little too tight when he kisses you, Catherine? Don't you ever wonder if when he's with you, he's thinking of me?"

Turning around slowly to face the tall, sturdy man who was still grabbing the bars in front of him and staring her in the eyes, Catherine felt as though she was in some sort of duel. A duel for a man she had fallen in love with rather quickly. Did she know that he loved her? He said it, but...she shook her head slightly, not wanting Keller to see he was getting to her. He saw.

"Ahh. Maybe, right? Just maybe, he kisses you, hard, thinking he's kissing me. Thinking his tongue is deep inside of my mouth, like it has been so many times. Oh, the places that tongue has been-" he paused and licked his lips before smiling a big Keller smile, "that long tongue. The nights we've had-"

"Enough. I'm here for him. He wants you to not die. I cant imagine why. Sure, you're sexy, anyone would fuck you, but you're a psychopath. Your file is one of the thickest I've ever seen. You know what I think?" she took a step toward the bars, "I think you've manipulated him, just like you've manipulated everyone in your life-"

"No—"

"Yes. Yes, you have. And you know what? He's out of your grasp. Sure, you'll get off death row, but he'll be coming home with me. To my bed. I'm telling you, Keller, I win. You lose."

Keller did one of his characteristic chuckles and knew he had met a match. That rarely happened in his world.

"Tell me Catherine, do you know what he likes the most in bed?"

"I don't need to hear-"

"No, no. if you're going to be together, you should know what Toby likes the most. What you should do for him. To him."

Catherine couldn't believe she was listening to this crap, but she didn't want to leave and have him think he had won. Or that he would win. So she stayed. She held her briefcase handle with both hands and said, "What Keller? He likes it when I bite his ear. He likes it when I grab his crotch through his pants. Is that what you mean?" She cocked her head at him.

Chris was starting to get a bit uncomfortable with the idea of being behind those bars, not able to get to Toby before the woman in front of him could. He shifted his weight.

"Oh yeah, he likes that. But you know what he likes even more? He likes it when I bend him over, and stick my cock in him. Yeah, that's right. He loves being on the bottom. You gonna do that for him? Huh? You gonna fuck him just like he likes?"

Catherine had figured they had had sex before, but she had never really imagined the fucking. Well, she had a bit, but she had hoped Toby was more into giving than receiving. She tried to look unfazed. "Ok, Chris, here's the thing. I think you are lying. And, I know you are trying to get to me because you are jealous. That's what you're doing right no-"

"Nooo. Nope. That's not what I'm doing." He slowly took off his shirt, threw it on the bed, and carefully sat in the only chair in the cell, "I want you to know what he likes, since you seem to think he will only have eyes for you when he gets out of here. What you need to know is that Beecher will find another guy. If it's not me, he'll find another cock. You're going to have to be constantly thinking about where he is when he comes home late, and if he's lying to you about where he was. Was it really traffic? Were his eyes shifty just now? You see, counselor, vaginas are great. But once a man has had cock - mmm - there's no going back." Chris smiled.

The lawyer decided to change her tactic. She hated to lose an argument.

"Tell me Chris," she took a seat inches from the bars, "What exactly does Toby like? Tell me, in detail. I need to know how to please my man."

Keller really couldn't believe that this woman had stayed as long as she had. He figured it was her lawyer stamina. Still, he was always keen to have an audience.

"Oh, Catherine. That's a song, isn't it? Sounds familiar. Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, me fucking Toby from behind," she braced herself, "God, does he love it. You know what I've found in my years of fucking guys? Most guys prefer to be on the bottom. It's like, all of the power we have in this world, we get to give it up, if only for a few minutes. You know, depends on the guy," he was pacing his cell now, as if delivering a performance on a stage, "and for those few moments we are free. Free of expectations, free of decision-making, free of holding onto a façade." He came to a stop and said, "You know, my favorite thing about fucking Toby, about 'making love' to Toby, is how he says my name. Whimpers my name, really. He often says, 'Oh god, Chris,' and I literally blow my load every time. Just like that! God, he's unbelievably sexy when he's whimpering." Keller rubbed the front of his pants lightly where the bulge had long ago started to form. Catherine wasn't in better shape, and shifted in her chair. Somehow the thought of the man she loved getting fucked and loving it was starting to turn her on. She figured, 'There's bisexuals, right? Maybe he loves getting fucked by guys and fucking women. It's possible. Right?'

"I gotta say, just that image in my head of him looking back at me, so animal-like, it's part of what keeps me going in here. That I might get to see that lust, that want, in his eyes again." He locked eyes with her now, both a bit buzzed from the erections. She really wanted nothing more than to shove her tongue down his throat, not just because he was sexy and she was turned on, but because he was there and she was turned on. Did Chris Keller fuck women though? It almost seemed like Chris was thinking the same thing. Except he knew he fucked women, but he wondered what would happen with Toby if he had sex with his new girlfriend.

"Chris. I really should go. Thank you for clarifying what I should expect. I guess I'll just have to buy some toys to keep him happy." Catherine smiled and turned to walk towards the door as Chris reached out of the cell and grabbed her arm.

"What are you doing?" the lawyer asked, both pissed and turned on.

"Fuck me." Chris muttered as he let go and started to undo his pants. With his shirt already off and the fact that he never wore underwear, for easy access, he was quickly standing there naked. His cock was mostly erect, even though there was a bit of a cold draft in the room. "Fuck me," he said again.

She stood there, unsure of how to proceed. Should she just leave? The guard was just outside the door and while he couldn't see them, he could come in at any minute and would definitely hear them fucking.

"Please. I want to feel close to Toby again and I'm horny as fuck." Chris had his mouth open as if waiting for something.

The lawyer, remembering that her professionalism was already long gone, started to strip. First her suit top, then shoes, then button down. She stood there inches from the man who had fucked her boyfriend, and presumably been fucked by her boyfriend, and couldn't believe that she was half-naked. But she was also horny as fuck. She ripped off her pants faster than she ever had, and then closed the distance between them. Both of their groins were throbbing as she pressed her body against the bars. He pushed his as far through as he could so their pelvises were touching. Cock to clit. She felt so good and this guy was so fucking hot.

They stood there like this for a moment, with their pulsing organs touching, mouths near each other, agape, breathing in each other's air.

"Kiss me," he commanded as his mouth hovered near hers. Even though she wasn't fond of being told what to do, in this moment she listened. She wrapped her hand behind his head, and pulled him toward her, stopping just where she could stick her tongue on the side of his mouth, and lick him from his lower lip to his ear. She pulled back to see his reaction.

"YES." Chris returned the head grabbing and slammed his mouth to hers. Their tongues entered each other's mouths, trying to feed a hunger, all while getting a taste of what their other lover loved so much about the other person.

Cock to clit and mouth on mouth, they started rocking. Catherine moved her underwear further aside and spit in her hand. She pulled back just enough to wet Chris' cock while staring him in the eye.

"Aaahh." As he let out a long moan, she guided his cock into her vagina. She wanted to feel what her lover had felt while fucking this man. She had to admit - it felt good. Knowing that the guy inside of her was bisexual, she figured he wouldn't be against some anal play, so she wet her longest finger and reached around him to enter him. Finding his opening, she slowly pushed as he moaned again and slowed down his thrusting so she could gain entry.

"Aaah, fuck yes!" Chris whisper-screamed as she pushed her middle finger further and further into him until it was all the way in. His eyes rolled back and he looked up at the ceiling, almost as if thanking the god he somehow still believed in. As her finger fully bottomed out in his ass, his cock finally was completely inside of her. At was at this point that she realized a condom would've been in her best interest, especially since she was fucking a bisexual guy who was in prison. It was too late for that now.

The pair started rocking slowly, methodically. Her finger in him, and his cock in her. They were both blissful and though typically vocal lovers, kept their ecstasy to muffled moans. Chris reached down and started to rub Catherine's clit. 'So he has fucked women before,' she thought as she let out a much louder than she should have moan.

Suddenly the security guard rapped on the door, cracked it open, and said with a heavy Italian accent, "Everything alright in there, counselor?"

The fuck buddies froze inside of each other.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. We are discussing the case. Please shut the door," she managed to eek this out as Chris teasingly stared her in the eyes and rubbed her clit in slow, torturous circles.

"Ok, whatever," the guard grumbled as he closed the door.

"You fucking asshole," Caroline whispered as she grabbed Chris and kissed him hard and continued fucking his asshole.

"How good's that tongue of yours?" Chris wanted nothing more than to feel Caroline behind him, fucking him, but cock-less woman that she was, he knew that wasn't an option. He would settle for her tongue.

Not knowing what he meant, she pulled back and they fell out of each other.

"What do you-" before she could finish, Chris grinned slyly and turned around, grabbing one ass cheek with each hand, and placing his hole between the bars. Though she had never had a guy be so forward about wanting this before, she decided to dive in. She kneeled down, rather clunkily, and put her hands on top of his. She eyed that hairy little hole like it was her lunch and she only had a granola bar for breakfast. Before stinking her tongue in deep, she decided to fuck with him a bit. By now, Chris was turning around to get a glance of what Caroline was doing and why she wasn't tongue-fucking him already.

"Fuck me," he snarled again.

But she wanted to take it slow. She traced her finger, thankfully with freshly cut nails, along his hole as he whimpered. Then with one motion she started to push into him. As she did she licked around where she was entering to keep the area slick. "Feel good, big boy?" she managed to get out amongst the slurping.

After a minute of finger and tongue-fucking, she stood up, placed her pelvis where a dick would line up to his hole, all the while keeping her finger inside of him.

Chris could barely eek out a "What are you doing—" before she was rocking her hips in line with her finger, pushing hard against him, so he could feel her really fucking him.

Both of them were getting pretty close now, with her loving the power and him loving giving it up. He let go of one of his cheeks to grab his now dripping cock.

"Shit, I'm gonna fucking cum. Keep going. Keep going-"

"Me too, fuck, me too."

As his jizz went all over his hand and in spurts by his feet, her orgasm rocked her in waves, tiny internal ejaculations, over and over. She couldn't believe how hard she came.

They wallowed in the aftermath for all of a minute before realizing they had to stand up and put clothes on as soon as possible. The familiar post-sex feeling of what the hell did I just do? struck Caroline immediately. She had just fucked a guy who she was supposed to be representing, who has fucked other guys, who she didn't make wear a condom, who was in prison.

Meanwhile, Chris had pulled his pants back on and was hankering for a cigarette. He sat on his bed and watched as Catherine had an existential crisis. He liked watching people make displays of themselves. He found it entertaining. Before she could completely straighten herself out, the guard ripped the door open, and bellowed, "Lock down! You gotta go, counselor."

"Alright. Ok. I'm going now," she gathered her things, and slipped her shoe on before the guard noticed. "We will talk tomorrow Chris. I'll let you know how your advice went."

Chris' eyes lit up as Caroline turned and walked out, leaving Chris to think about all she would be doing to his boyfriend later that night.