Lawyer Seeks Good Sex Life

Story Info
A widowed lawyer finally settles on the mother,
9.9k words
4.5
44.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The sun reflected out the breeze-rippled waters of Lake Plume near the center of New Zealand's North Island as Chester Wigg looked out of the offices of Chester Wigg Law. He watched the big breasts of a middle-aged tourist, probably American, spill out of her inadequate bikini top.

He sternly quoted aloud to himself, "Council bylaw 31 - 4: 3a. Males and females aged seven and over must have their breasts (females), posteriors and genitals adequately covered at all times whether in a public place or within sight of the public."

Chester thought the nipples were as big as thimbles. Perhaps he should go down and make a citizen's arrest, bring her back to his office for a strip search and allow nature take its course?

His erotic thoughts were quashed by a knock on the half open door to the main office.

"Sir," said his PA, "2:15 Mrs Waters is here."

"Thank you, wheel her in Miss Penny."

"I'm not in a wheelchair yet," Mrs Waters said, brushing by Penny and poking her in the midriff as she snapped, "Wear your skirts longer Jenny Penny. Mr Wigg can see your blue knickers without bending over to peer up your thighs."

"It's Jennifer Penny and the color of my thong today is peach Mrs Waters."

"Don't be insolent," said the octogenarian. "You can see I'm not wearing my glasses and since when hasn't Jenny been short for Jennifer?"

Seething, Jenny/Jennifer shut the door behind her.

Mrs Waters said, "Chester are you having your way with that over-sexed Jenny Penny?"

"No I'm far too committed to servicing my older clients like you Alice."

His wealthy client ignored that innuendo.

"God look at that woman out there with her tits hanging out."

"She will be American in all probability, stoned and thinking she has diplomatic immunity."

"Oh very droll. I want your advice on whether I need to have a nuptial agreement. I'm thinking of marrying the proprietor of my retirement home."

"No I wouldn't bother. Your children have received heaps from your three previous divorces and Walter McPhee has already married three of his female residents and all died within two weeks of marrying him, he inheriting their pension savings."

"He was too robust for them but I am well fitted to handle him. You ought to see the size of my largest dildo."

"No thank you."

Widow Walters sniffed. "Those deaths were circumstantial. All had weak hearts."

"You have a weak heart."

"Ah. Perhaps I should put more thought into this proposal. Um if I killed him on our wedding night and our stupid police managed to prove I did it, what sentence would I receive?"

"Life in jail but in your case with a weak heart that term would be very much shorter than the judge intended."

Ignoring that, Mrs Walters asked, "How are Carol and the boys?"

"Carol died two years ago and we never had children."

"Oh lucky you. My kids were all pains in the butt."

Chester smiled. "Ah so they were not normal births in terms of exit?"

"Ha, there goes your wit, only half there again."

Chester stood and walked to the door. "Am I finished with you?"

"Yes I won't stay because you don't serve tea here. Women who die young are coffee drinkers."

Chester sighed and pinned the note on Mrs Waters' chest indicating she should be charged $99. That solved the practice of many of his clients arriving back at reception unable to remember which lawyer they'd consulted or even why they were in the building.

Jennifer arrived with Chester's afternoon coffee and he said sternly, "Pull up your skirt high."

She hoisted it completely over her hipbones and Chester sighed and said return herself to her original state of dress.

Jennifer was disappointed. "Oh aren't you going to seduce me Mr Wigg?"

"I had no such thought. I like my flesh with a little maturity. If you must know I was checking to find if you'd lied maliciously about the color of your thong. I confirm it is peach in color with a big wet spot."

"Oh," said the 24-year old, blushing. She was exactly half Chester's age and was aware he was reputed to have the thickest penis of all 2788 permanent male residents in the tourist town of Lake Plume. She was hopeful of being sexually harassed by her employer and indeed would regard it as an honor.

Jennifer sat on one of the client chairs and casually stroked a stocking leg as she drank her coffee. She noticed the boss's eyes finally flicker when she touched her wet spot.

"A storm is forecast for the end of this week, coming over the western mountain ranges and down on to the lake like a jet stream, possible to replicate the conditions that sank Walt. B. Peabody's historic launch in a similar storm two years ago."

"Yes I'm aware of that. Do you want me to come in Saturday morning? If the conditions are replicated the storm will peak around 8:00 am."

"I'll try to manage without assistance. It's your engagement party that night."

"No Chess," the gorgeous redhead said softly. "You and I have been working on attempting to gather evidence for two years now to challenge the insurance company's refusal to payout on the raising and restoring the Lady of the Lake, claiming that Mr Peabody had criminally scuttled his launch to falsely claim insurance. Only because of your expert intervention that damn Wellington-based firm of arrogant clowns withdrew its complaint to the police."

"Yes what you say is true and yes I accept your offer to help out on Saturday. Um Jenny have your tits grown bigger since you began here with me four years ago?"

"Yes they have," said Jennifer, lifting the hand rummaging along her thighs and groin to begin erotically stroking a breast. "Would you like to inspect them for confirmation?"

"No thank you Miss Penny. Back to your post."

She pouted and flounced out, probably grumbling to herself why didn't Chess take a carnal interest in her when it was traditional for all bosses worldwide to fuck their PAs irrespective of gender.

Chester was disappointed he'd replied to the kid stiffly but she had the nasty act of making him stiff, quite inappropriate behavior. Her parents were his clients and one day when her mom had successfully enticed him to plunge into her over his solid oak and very wide desk, she'd ceased panting to ask could he give her daughter Jennifer a job.

At the interview the kid looked very personable for a second-year university student and clearly had far better skin, hair and legs than her mom, her mom scoring best with tits. Jennifer interviewed well and said she wanted a job to be able to afford better underwear, er perhaps she said clothes and shoes, and would complete her degree online.

Chester appointed Jennifer assistant receptionist and within three weeks she was running the entire office, confirmed by outraged complaints from department heads. When his 77-year old PA resigned to have nip and tuck surgery before she entered a retirement home so that she'd look good when wandering around in the nude demented, Chester replaced her with Jennifer and office administration calm was restored but alas with a drop in standards and efficiency.

He remembered the closest he'd come to shafting the kid. The day before she went to Auckland to be conferred with her BSc degree in Environmental Science, he'd taken her to the Oyster Bar for a celebratory lunch. The dry French wine with oysters went down so well that when Jennifer leant over in the booth and kissed him unwisely he kissed her back and that's then her parents entered, saw them and her mom said, "Oh hello you two. Celebrating I see."

And that was that. The parents joined them and the angry father only spoke to Chester in grunts all afternoon but actually having the parents there was useful because they carried their near unconscious daughter from the bar at 5:15.

The weather packed in on Friday and the 1500 or so tourists in town mostly packed their bags and headed away early. The 6:00 pm news on TV1 carried storm warnings from the Weather Office including the tourist town of Lake Plume gaining special mention where the storm was expected to peak midmorning.

Angrily listening to that misinformation, Chester called Jennifer and her mom answered and chatted and whispered had Chester thought about taking her away for a naughty weekend.

"No."

"Oh. Um I'll take the phone into Jennifer. She's in the bath."

"Hi Chess. I'm in the bath stroking a breast thinking of you."

Chester heard the bathroom door slam shut.

"Look Jenny, the Weather Office is making its usual cock-up. The storm is expected to peak here midmorning but the direction of the storm path, wind strengths and the barometer readings right now are very, very similar to that storm of two years ago."

"Right, what time should we stake-out."

"I'll be in position at 7:00."

She confirmed she wished to be involved and said, "Right I won't let Stephen have too much sex tonight so I'm bright and breezy in the morning."

"There won't be any shortage of breeze up your skirt tomorrow," Chester said.

They laughed and Jennifer said she'd wear her dad's wet-weather golf clothing.

She arrived at 7:20. Chester had expected her to be late because he knew two things about women: They'd always arrive late and if you have casual sex with them they have this compulsion to tell everyone, even their husbands or dads.

Jesus.

The wind was howling and spray was flying high over the wave deflector protecting the marina.

Jennifer held up her freckled face framed by the hood of her parka and was kissed.

She smiled.

He smiled.

"Shit of a morning," she said. "This is it, isn't it?"

"I believe so, the barometer had plummeted" Chester said, handing her a water resistant compact video camera.

"You stay in this shelter until you see waves going straight over the deflector. Then go forward and shoot in short bursts. Remember to begin shooting ahead of a big wave bursting to catch it crashing over and remember to occasionally wipe the lens."

"Aye aye sir. Now you watch yourself."

"Aye. Another kiss please."

Jennifer gave him an open mouth kiss and when they parted she was looking very thoughtful.

Chester went along the boardwalk inside the deflector and boarded the refitted and re-engined Lady of the Lake at its old berth.

At 8:10 it happened. A terrific wind gust sent a wall of water over the deflector, crashing into all the moored craft in that part of the marina and just like two years ago that mother-of-a-wave ripped a piece of capping off the top of the wave deflector and it crashed on to the windscreen of Lady of the Lake but the replacement glass was toughened glass and withstood the impact.

Chester sat at the bow with his back to the screen and was drenched by six more waves of diminishing intensity that he filmed with the timer stamping the film as it ran.

After that the screen deflected waves as it was designed to do.

He returned to the shelter and caught Jennifer's grin.

"It was unbelievable," she gushed. "So sudden, so savage. I know you had this theory that the peak of the storm on that day was a huge spike but a theory is only a theory. Now we have filmed evidence. Let's go to the office and run what we got through a big monitor."

They stripped off their wet weather gear in the tiled foyer and as Jennifer pulled off her inner waterproof golf jerkin Chester murmured, "Your tits have become larger."

"Let's do this first," she said, eyeing Chester. "You set up the cameras and I'll fetch coffee. I brought chicken sandwiches I made last night."

They drank and ate, watching the screen in delight.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"Absolute proof of your theory that was rejected by the insurance company. They must pay out now and you must squeeze them for compensation for treating Mr Peabody so abominably."

"Yep that's what's going to happen," Chester said.

While he sat at his desk making some notes, Jennifer disconnected the cameras.

"We'll need copies of these two videos."

Chester eyed her tits and said, "Yes I'm calling Walt now to meet us for lunch. He can view what we shot on the camera playbacks and then I'll drop the videos to Reid Photography to do ten copies for us."

After Chester finished talking to the delighted Walt, Jennifer approached Chester and said, "May I sit on you knee?"

"Yes, please do."

"Mom told me she did this to get me a job here."

"Yes."

Jennifer, pulling Chester's hand on to a tit said, "I knew you wouldn't deny that."

He grunted and bent over to suck a fat nipple as she exposed it

Minutes later she grunted, having pulled off her weather-dampened thong, as she worked the fat erection into her pussy. Jennifer then lifted off her top and pulled down her bra to give her seducer a decent go at her tits.

"You really like tits don't you Chess?" she asked and really grunted as his dick thickened to stretch her wide.

"Yes," he wheezed. "You're sitting on me so you plunge up and down."

"Oh yeah, sorry. I was forgetting. Stephen only likes doing it Missionary and he must be on top because he'd so small."

"Never marry a guy with a small dick if part of your concept of marriage is frequent and fulfilling sexual union and being left in that hazy aftermath that comes with being fucked legless."

Jennifer, in free fall on his shaft that gripped her in the feeling that she was being fucked legless was shocked. Omigod as usual Chess was so right. What he'd just said was a really big thing she'd known ever since she'd really understood what sex was about was what she wanted out of marriage.

Doubt filled her. Chester's long fat dick more than filled her. And then her filthy, despicable, depraved and morally bereft boss wormed a finger up her virgin anus and with his other hand squeezed her left breast horribly painfully with his big mitt.

Jennifer really thought she was arcing out into the universe amid celestial choral singing and fireworks were going off and she went off in her most massive release ever. Remaining impaled on Chester Wigg's most impressive cock she fainted with an incredibly angelic smile on her sweaty and very red face.

She returned to earth hearing her phone ringing and Chester handed it to her.

"Hi mom."

"Look darling some of the guests who were coming to the party tonight are having to cope with storm damage. So I called Stephen and we agreed to cancel this evening. He and his parents and your father and I are calling people to cancel the engagement party and another date can't be set until we consult with you but there's not hurry. What are you doing?"

"Fucking Chester. Mom we filmed the storm in full fury at the marina and can prove his theory that the Lady of the Lake was swamped with storm-driven debris smashed windscreen of the pilothouse and that and several subsequent waves filled the craft with sufficient water to sink her."

"Oh, for a moment I thought you said you were doing something else."

"I did. I said I was fucking Chester. We did it on his chair and mom, he really rang my bell."

"Omigod darling, that's the dream the majority of woman have but only a lucky handful every achieve it. I've never told you this before but my father-in-law rang my bell on the night of my 30th birthday."

Chester waited patiently until Jennifer switched off her phone. He then pulled out with a revolting plop.

"Omigod," she giggled. "May I now bend over the desk and you fuck me liked you attended to mom?"

"Okay," said Chester, as always keen to give a lady what ever she wanted within reason.

When they finished mid-afternoon Jennifer was in no condition to drive so Chester parked her vehicle in the office compound and took her home in his car.

Her mom came running out, saw the condition of Jennifer, and shouted, "Omigod what have you done to my daughter. She'd like a rag doll."

"She just demanded too much too soon, that's all," Chester said. "You must understand I'm her first real man. She just needs a little sleep and then a hot bath, a meal and more sleep. She's have a wonderful time and she knows it."

"Oh you swine. You've despoiled my virginal daughter," Erica cried and yelled, to her husband to come out at once.

Bob sauntered out holding a beer, took one look at his daughter in his wife's arms and responded when Erica cried, "Thump him Bob."

Chester easily blocked the wild swing at his jaw and grinned, placing a big fist over Bob's mouth and advised Bob to go back inside.

"Yeah, good advice," said Bob and walked away.

Chester picked up Jennifer's feet and helped Erica carry the sleeping young woman to her bed.

"God you two smell like a brothel," Erica sniffed.

Chester ignored that offensive comment.

"Right out of this house and out of the lives of this family," Erica said, pushing Chester out of the room and down the passage.

"You are acting irrationally Erica."

"No I'm not and you know it. Come near my daughter again you oaf and I'll cut out your balls."

"Doesn't Jennifer have a say in this?"

"No, not while I'm riled up like this. Go you have treated my daughter inhumanely."

""Believe me Erica, she'd just exhausted. That's all."

"Get out," she screamed irrationally.

Chester left.

* * *

Erica waited for Jennifer to awake so she could assist her daughter to come through the aftermath of her grave sexual misadventure. She hoped the ordeal wouldn't leave Jennifer mentally disturbed and unable to ever again associate intimately with men, er one at the time.

An hour later Erica went to the bathroom for a pee.

"Is that you twinkling in my bathroom mom," Jennifer called brightly.

"Yes darling, I won't be a minute. Let me finish here."

Erica scurried into the bedroom and gaped. Her daughter was busily creaming the bite and finger marks on her breasts and was humming an obvious love song.

"A-are you okay?"

"Yes fine mom but I'm very hungry."

The family sat having a snack with drinks.

"Darling I've banned that horrible man from ever being near you again."

Looking curious and sipping wine, Jennifer asked: "What man?"

"Chester Wigg of course."

"But why would you make that ridiculous declaration?"

"Because he sexually mistreated you, horribly so. God Jennifer are you on dope?"

"No and you know I'm not that way inclined. Mom today for the first time in my life I've had real sex and it was fabulous. I'm besotted by the man and have asked can I live with him."

Her parents looked shocked.

"Are you out of your mind?" asked her father.

"Of course not but mom please don't interfere in my love life. Call Chess and apologize for your outrageous behavior and invite Chess to dinner tonight."

"I will not and you are not to associate with him again. God Jennifer he's one year older than me. Bob please call your daughter to heel."

Bob looked shifty and muttered something.

"What was that?"

"I was saying Jennifer is old enough to decided with whom to have sex."

"With whom nothing. That man is too big and too old for Jennifer."

"Bullshit. He's only an inch taller than Jenny but I would have to admit he's quite a bit heavier but women are designed to take a heavier man. I can't understand what's gotten into you. You upset Chester earlier and he almost ended up punching out my lights."

"His penis is too big for Jennifer, that's what I mean."

"How the hell do you know that unless you've gone down on him? You haven't done that have you Erica?"

"Of course not," she lied. "Don't be so foul. Omigod, what a mess."

"Can you tell a guy's penis size just by looking at his nose or something?"

"Bob Penny, don't be so ridiculous," Erica said, beginning to cry and Bob went and comforted her and Jennifer sighed.

When Erica had calmed she said to her daughter, "What about Stephen?"

"What about him?"

"It was supposed to be your engagement party tonight."

"Well Stephen can find someone else to accept his engagement ring. He's not far advanced from being a teenage. I've found myself a real man."