Lawyer to the (Porn) Stars: Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,484 Followers

"Where to boss?" she says, following me out the door.

"You know Sara, right? From the club?" She nods her head and I proceed to fill her in on what Sara's been doing since she left the club and my role in it. We ride in silence for a few minutes and I can tell she's digesting the information. Then the questions start.

"So, Rod, she must be making good money if she quit at the club, huh?"

Uh oh, I think. I can already tell where this line of questioning might lead.

"Well, I don't presume to know what kind of money Sara was making dancing, but given the figures I saw, there are definitely less lucrative ways to make money." Natasha sits quietly for a few more miles.

"Think I could do something like that, Rod?"

I sigh. "Natasha, that's something you need to decide on your own. Porn is definitely a chew 'em up and spit 'em out line of work. You sure you're up for something like that?"

She shrugs. "I guess so. I mean, I like to fuck and all. I guess I'm just wondering if I have what it takes. Would they be interested in me?"

I think back to the glimpses of her goodies I've seen in the last 12 hours. "Natasha, honey, you definitely have what it takes in the looks department, but this is a hard job, excuse the pun. These guys are pretty rough on women." We're pulling up in the parking lot of a non-descript office building where the producer's office is. I shut off the engine and Natasha looks over at me, reaching for the door handle.

"That's why I'm glad my first scene will be with you," she says then exits the car, heading for the building. I sit there stunned for a moment, my eyes watching her twitching ass as she walks away. I hastily get out of the car and scramble to catch up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Me? No ma'am. You can do this if you want to, you're a big girl, but there's no way I'm going on camera!" She doesn't respond and I continue to protest all the way to the door, where her knock is answered almost immediately by a twenty something guy in a backwards ball cap.

"Hey," he says his eyes roaming over Natasha before focusing on me. "You must be Rod and you must be...?"

"Natasha," she says, shaking his outstretched hand.

"Of course you are. I'm Brent." He grins at me, "Wow, you really work fast, don't you?" I start to protest, but he ushers us into the cluttered office, clearing off two chairs in front of the metal desk. Natasha sits primly in one, but I'm frozen in place as Trent walks around and sits at his desk. Natasha looks over at me and mouths, "Sit down." I walk numbly over and sit beside her, my briefcase clutched to my chest.

"So, Natasha," Brent says, leaning back and interlocking his fingers behind his head. "I guess you know what we do here, right?" She nods her head. "So what are you interested in doing? Solo, girl/girl, girl/boy, what?"

"What ever pays the best," she says. Brent laughs, but I can only force a smile. Surely she's not serious, I think. Maybe I can talk her out of this before she signs anything. I open my briefcase and rifle through it. Her next statement brings me up short though. "For today, let's just stick with me and Rod." The color drains from my face as Brent's eyebrows shoot up.

"You and Rod? Well, darling, I don't know what you and Rod have, but we have our own male models you'll be working with and..."

She's shaking her head. "Maybe some other time Brent. Today it's Rod."

Brent is shaking his head now. "Look, no offense Rod, but my guys are pros and the market calls for...well...calls for a certain class of individual let's say. I'm not sure that Rod will measure up."

Natasha glances my way before looking back and leaning towards Brent, whispering conspiratorially. "He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life!"

"Be that as it may be Natasha, I'm not going to potentially waste soundstage time on your assessment alone." Whew, I think, off the hook.

"Well, how about here?" she says. "That looks like a camera on the shelf behind you. What are we waiting for? Call this a screen test, just as long as I get paid." Brent is considering this as I struggle to protest despite my sudden cotton mouth.

"Sure, what the fuck?" Brent says and turns to get the CCD camera from behind him.

"Wait!" I almost yell, startling them both. "I can't, I'm not...I'm not going on camera. No way!" Brent looks at us before Natasha stands and leans over to me, whispering.

"Please Rod! I really need the money!"

I'm shaking my head. "Natasha, if it's the money, I'll loan you some. Please don't put me in this situation!"

Brent is powering up the camera. "We can shoot it POV style. No one will know it's you that way."

Natasha's blue eyes light up as she can tell I'm considering this. "See? C'mon Rod! Do it for me?" I sigh heavily and she can tell she's got me, her big smile lighting up her face.

"If there's anyway I'm identified, I will sue you for everything you own or may own in your life," I say, pointing a shaky finger at Brent.

"Trust me," he says. "From the angles I shoot, even your ex-lovers won't be able to tell it's you. Just keep your mouth shut. Oh, and I'm not paying you."

"Fine. What's the rate for Natasha?"

He considers this for a minute. "No overhead so I'll go two large."

Natasha's eyes get big as I pull out a blank contract and fill in the appropriate information and hand her the pen. "I get 10% Natasha." She's nodding her head as she signs where I point. I can see a sheen of perspiration on her upper lip. She's more nervous than she is letting on. I stick the signed contract in front of Brent who scribbles his signature as well. Reexamining the contract, I stuff it into my bag, satisfied that all the t's are crossed. "Okay, what do we do?"

Brent comes around and tells Natasha to kneel in front of me. As she does, I can feel myself thicken in my pants, the prospects of what is about to happen finally sinking in. Now I know there are those that are going to call bullshit on my laissez-faire attitude towards my first porno, but hey, Natasha is a nice kid in a tight spot and if I can help her out by putting myself in her tight spot, so much the better.

"Rod, you just sit there. Don't say anything. Natasha, how are you with role play?"

"I do some phone sex work on the side, so ok I guess."

"Ok," Brent says as I mouth "Really?" at Natasha. She just smiles and nods. "Natasha, here's what I want you to do. Pretend Rod is interviewing you for a job. You're desperate and will do anything to get hired. Got it?" Natasha nods, her suddenly devilish eyes glittering. "Ok. Whenever you're ready." Brent is standing just behind me, the camera practically rest on my shoulder. Thankfully it has one of those rotating screens, so he's not bent down beside me. Natasha looks at me and licks those full red lips before speaking.

"Oh, Mr. Johnson, I'll do anything if you'll just give me a chance! Please, isn't there some job I can do for you that will change your mind?" She pauses a beat and cocks her head to the side, the devilish glint in her eyes now matched by a devilish smirk. "I know, how about ablowjob?" She pauses again. "My tits? You want to see my tits? Ok, Mr. Johnson. I hope you're a tit man, 'cause I've got the cutest set of big tits you've ever laid your eyes on!"

With that, Natasha sits back on her heels, reaches down and without buildup or fan fare, pulls her shirt over her head, exposing her large, natural mounds to my, Brent's and the camera's eager eyes. She shakes out her long, black hair, sending the orbs sloshing and colliding together deliciously. Seeing the stupefied look on my face, she smiles and gathers them into her hands, lifting and squeezing them, her already hard nipples protruding forward. She bends her head down and nastily licks each nipple in turn.

"I can tell you like them Bob. Can I call you Bob? Good, you can squeeze 'em if you want to..."

As I reach forward, I hear Brent whispering behind me, "She's a fucking natural!"

Her skin is smooth and soft beneath my fingertips. I trail them over the pebbly areolas and tweak her stiff nipples, getting a soft sigh from Natasha for my troubles. "Ooooh, that's it Bob, pinch my nipples!" I tweak them again and she presses her chest forward into my hands. I palm and grope the soft jugs, molding them to my hand and allowing them to spring and fall back onto her chest. This goes on for several moments as Natasha coos and sighs before me. My Mr. Johnson is snaking its way down my pants leg incrementally and then direction comes from behind me.

"Take him out," Brent whispers to Natasha. She doesn't even blink or break eye contact with me. She begins to run her hands up and down my thighs.

"Would it be forward of me to ask to suck your cock, Bob? I'd like to show you how hard I can work." I am captivated at the sight of this sexy kitten kneeled down before me, her hands already busy with my belt and pants.

"Suck me beautiful," I croak, forgetting my vow of silence. Natasha smiles widely at this as she can tell I'm caught up in the moment. She folds back the opening of my slacks and inserts her warm little hand into the opening of my boxers. Her eyes widen and her mouth ovals.

"Ooooh! What do we have here? Mmmm, from the feel of it, that is one serious hunk of sausage. Let's give it some air!" As she's pulling me through the opening, I'm astounded in the transformation of Natasha from the shy teen to this aggressive cock pleaser. Just goes to show you can't always judge a book by its cover, though the cover in this case...aw hell, you get my drift!

With a final yank, Natasha had pulled my rigid pole into the open and is waving it back in forth of her round eyes. "Oh, Mr. Johnson! I had no idea you'd be this big! I don't know how I'm ever going to fit you into my mouth, much less my little pussy!" My cock gives a lurch at the thought of either exciting possibility. Natasha is now stroking my hardness tenderly, skimming her hand up and down the thick shaft. She pulls a glistening droplet of cum to the tip and licks her lips at the sight. She leans forward, extending her wet, pink tongue. I hold my breath as she teases the drop from the head and sucks it into her mouth. She moans low in her throat and then with a whimper, plugs the broad knob into her mouth.

Her mouth is warm, wet and inviting, her tongue wiggling along the underside as she bobs her head back and forth, sucking hard. I release my pent up breath as does the third party in the room, Brent. I hope he's a professional, I think. The last thing I need is to feel his boner poking me in the back. He shifts the camera angle down to capture the action.

Natasha's eyes are closed tightly, her hand twisting and jacking the portion of my thick cock not plugged into her mouth. She's humming as she sucks, sending delightful vibrations along my root. I reach down and stroke the swinging black hair in front of me. She opens her eyes and looks at me, grinning around the thick cock sawing between her red lips. She pulls back with a smack.

"You like that Bob? I told you I was good. Do you need more proof or am I hired? Maybe I should suck you 'til you shoot a big load of your nasty spunk right down my cocksucking throat. Would you like that? Mmmmm, I bet you would!"

I lean forward and palm her tits, now swinging in time as she plunges her mouth back and forth on me. I gather them together and pull my hips back, slotting my pole between them. Natasha takes over for me, squishing the big globes around my shaft. She lowers her head and spits between them, the wet glob impacting my thrusting head on an upstroke. As I pull back, the saliva coats the valley of her tits, lubricating our tit fuck.

It's obvious that this isn't Natasha's first rodeo, as she expertly shucks her boobs up and down my pole. She takes long strokes, the head disappearing at the top before she plunges down to the base, the soft globes squishing against my crotch. The sensation is heavenly, soft, warm and comforting. I begin to thrust back against her and we establish a brisk rhythm between us.

"Fuck my big soft titties boss," Natasha murmurs before dropping her head to lick at the protruding helmet. She drools additional saliva between her tits and speeds her tit strokes, taking the tip into her wet mouth on each upstroke. We are both working up a sweat and it's getting difficult for her to maintain a grip on her slippery tits around my shaft. I can feel a deep rumbling in my nuts and wonder if I can hold off long enough to give Brent enough footage. Suddenly I realize the camera is gone and Brent is stepping back.

"Ok, you two take a breather," Brent instructs.

Whew! I was getting to the point of no return and welcome the chance to catch a second wind. Natasha pulls back from me and sits back on her heels. We look at each other for an uncomfortable moment and then burst out laughing, my long cock waggling between us. Brent hands us each a bottle of water. As I sip, I'm amazed at how composed Natasha is, just sitting there matter of fatly, her tits out, her saliva and my precum shining on them.

"I'd ask if you were still ok with this Natasha," I say. "But you've taken to this like a duck to water!"

She giggles. "This is so much fun Rod! I only hope I'm as relaxed with others." She takes a sip of water and eyes my still rigid dick. "And your cock is really big by the way."


"Stop, I'm blushing!" I reply.

Brent has apparently finished whatever settings he needed and comes around to us. "Ok. Here's what's going to happen. We'll pick up where we left off. Editing will fix any gaps. Once we have another 30 seconds or so of tit fucking, I want Natasha to stand up, take off your shorts and panties and mount Rod in a reverse cowgirl. This will allow me to capture her without showing your face. Fuck like that for a while and when you're ready Rod, you can get down doggy-style." He looks at Natasha. "Are you good to go for a facial?" She smiles and nods and any flagging in my cock disappears. "Ok, good. When Rod is ready, you spin around and take it on your face." He gets back behind me and lines up the camera. "Ready when you all are." Natasha starts to wrap her tits back around me, but I notice that our lubrication is gone.

"Uh, Rod? Do you have any lube around?" I ask.

"No need," Natasha says and pops my pole in her mouth. She sucks me voraciously, plunging her mouth back and forth. Half of my wide pole disappears into her mouth on each stroke. She pulls back, spits onto my cock and then between her tits smearing the saliva around with each of her hands. Natasha then nuzzles me back between her big tits and starts bouncing again.

"Oh, Mr. Johnson, your cock feels so good between my tits!" A slight sucking sound serves as a soundtrack to the tasty looking tit fuck. Her tits ripple and shake at the passage of my big log. "Do you want to fuck me now?" she asks sweetly, cocking her head and nibbling at her bottom lip. I uselessly nod my head. "Good, 'cause I've got a scratch deep inside me and this big dick is the perfect size to scratch it!"

Natasha stands and bends down, lowering her shorts and white cotton panties. Her big wobblers dangle and swing as she kicks the clothing to the side. She stands back up and begins to stroke her fingers over her nicely trimmed muff. "You like the look of my little pussy, boss? I can't wait to feel you stretch it!" She's now plunging two fingers rapidly in and out of her juicing hole. "Ooooo, I'm so wet!" She removes her fingers and then sucks her juices off them, the camera following her lewd movements. "Want a taste?" I nod my head vigorously. I'd like to drink from the source, but there'd be no way to hide my face. Natasha goes back to the well and then offers her fingers to me. I greedily suck her tangy sweetness from her fingers. Maybe I'll get the chance later, I hope.

After her fingers are sucked dry, Natasha turns slowly and bends at the waist, exposing her nether regions. Her legs are toned and smooth, leading up to her rounded ass, which she spreads with both hands. Above her pussy, I can see her winking brown eye. That's something else I'd like to try later as well. She runs her manicured fingers through her glistening labia, spreading them to expose the little hole. I'm pointing my pole forward and the discrepancy in sizes makes me wonder how she's going to fit all of that in there. I can't wait to see!

Natasha reaches back and takes me into her hand. She runs the broad knob back and forth in her slit, bathing it in juice. Satisfied that she's lubed and ready, she fits me into the tight hole and begins to lower herself. My hands grip her soft hips of their own volition and help to steady her as she has placed both hands flat down on the floor.

"Oooooh, Bob! You're a big boy aren't you?" She's pumping her sweet ass up and down, taking more and more of my mighty shaft with each stroke. The fit is tight and hot, every inch of her pussy walls clinging and squeezing me. She tosses her long hair about and looks back over her shoulder at me, her blue eyes smoldering. "Fuck me, fuck me good, boss!" I give her a sharp smack on a cheek and she hisses air between her full lips. "That's it boss man! Spank my ass and call me Nancy!" Both Brent and I have to fight back a chuckle.

The timid little girl has blossomed in front of the camera. She's tossing her hips rapidly up and down on me, our flesh smacking together wetly. Natasha's dirty talk has deteriorated into a series of grunts and groans. I'm steadily spanking that ass and helping her maintain her pace on my pole. She grunts loudly and takes me balls deep, grinding her juicy pussy around me. I can feel the gush of juices around me, dripping out and coating my sack. "I'm cuuuuuummmmming! Oh, you sweet man! Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

Natasha has now reached down between us and is tugging on my swinging balls. The end is not far off and I know I may not get a chance at her again, so I abruptly push her off me and clamp my fingers around the base of my cock to stave off my orgasm. From the floor, Natasha looks around wildly, but once she sees the grimace on my face and my death grip on my tool she realizes my predicament. I'm running baseball statistics, credit card bills and picturing every fat chick I know to calm myself down. Even keeping my eyes open exposes me to Natasha's lush curves, so I clench my eyes shut. Within moments, the worst has passed and I blow out a deep breath, opening my eyes.

Natasha is grinning up at me and Brent pats me on the shoulder. "Ok there Rod?" he asks. I nod my head and take a drink of water. "She almost got the best of you!" he laughs. "Well, get your wits about you. I think I've got enough footage, so when we're ready, you can go for broke." I nod my head. Natasha sits up and comes forward, wrapping her arms around my neck. I can feel the scratch of her nipples on my shirt as she leans forward and kisses me, at first tenderly, then with more passion. Our tongues slide against each other before she pulls back.

"Thanks for the cum Rod! That was unexpected, but nice!"

"Unexpected? Did you doubt my abilities?"

She giggles sweetly. "No, not at all. I just didn't think I'd be able to get off with the camera and all."

"You're a natural Natasha," I say, relishing the smile on her face at the compliment. "Keep your head about you and you can make a lot of money at this."

"First thing is to keep you around to 'advise' me," she says.

I shake my head. "This is my last time in front of the camera, sweetie. From now on, I'll confine myself to the paperwork." I look over and can tell that Brent is getting impatient. "You ready?"

Natasha nods her head. "Let's do this." She gets down on all fours and I slip down behind her. Brent comes around and positions himself to catch the action.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,484 Followers