Lawyer to the (Porn) Stars: Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,480 Followers

"I'm sorry Sara," I stammer. "This is so unprofessional of me. It's just that your so...and I'm so..." My words trail off as she drops to her knees between my legs and rests her small, warm hands on the tops of my thighs.

"No apology necessary Rod. I'm just thrilled that I can get you to do that. I mean, you're not exactly known for reacting to us at the club."

Well, I'm reacting now, I think, as she slides her hands up my legs, one hand running over my pole, the other palming my balls. I reach down and grasp her hands.

"You don't have to do this Sara. I mean, this is a professional relationship. I'm getting paid."

She smiled sweetly as her hands began to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my slacks. "You're right. You do work for me. So just shut up and let me see what you've got in here for me." I wisely hold my tongue and my breath as she flaps open my trousers and inserts her warm hand into the fly of my boxers. Her fingers close around the base of my cock. She grips it then hauls my length out into the open. Her eyes widen as her mouth forms an O of surprise.

Earlier I had alluded to my size, so now that things are out in the open, so to speak, I'll come clean. I've got a big dick, there's no two ways around it. I've been toting it around since puberty and it's pulled in as much pussy as it has repelled. Girls react one of two ways upon being confronted by my 8 plus inches: they either come up with some flimsy excuse to extract themselves from the situation or they get that peculiar glimmer in their eye, which is the look I see now on Sara's face. She's staring rapturously at my tool, her eyes drinking in my thick shaft leading up to the crown jewel, a fat, spongy head, now almost purple in color from the increased blood flow. She experimentally jacks it back and forth and I hiss through my teeth. She glances at my face before turning her attention back to the matter "at hand".

"You should be the one in porn movies, not a lawyer," she whispers before licking her lips quickly. "Can I suck it?"

Can she suck it? "You can do whatever you want to it Sara," I reply hurriedly. "What about Trent?" Her mouth is descending towards my big knob, but she pauses to answer first.

"Fuck Trent. If he was packing more, I probably wouldn't be considering porn in the first place." She extends her wet, pink tongue, lolling it over my cockhead and moaning deep in her throat. I hunch forward, slumping down further in the seat, allowing her to press herself closer to me. I can feel the softness of her chest wedged between my thighs as she begins to trail her tongue up and down my shaft, leaving wet trails of saliva on its length. The sight of the cute girl on her knees licking my all day sucker is beyond sexy and makes me think of the POV videos that seem to be popular on the type of sights she's going to working on. The way she looks down there, her eyes locked on mine, twinkling merrily, will make her a big, big star. I say as much. She giggles as she drags the flat of her tongue to the top.

"Speaking of big," she says. "Why have you been hiding this thing from me and the girls at the club?"

"Well, one lap dance and my secret would have been out," I reply.

"Why keep it a secret?" she whispers before popping the spongy knob in her mouth and suckling gently, her tongue lathing the tip.

I feel a bit of precum ooze out, but rather than withdraw, Sara smacks her lips wetly and presses her head further down my pole. Her question is lost as I lose myself watching her glistening red lips ascend, leaving smears of lipstick behind. I admire her courage, but with less than half of me in her mouth, the head clogs her throat on her next plunge and she withdraws, catching her breath as she smoothly jacks my rod.

"Rod, will you teach me how to take a big cock?" she demurely asks, the long shaft jutting up beside her face. She extends her tongue and waggles it across the pulsing main vein on the underside. Not trusting my voice I nod my head as I lean forward and slide down the zipper of her track suit. She releases my pole and sits back, sliding the zipper to the bottom, opening the top and dropping it off her creamy white shoulders to the floor.

I feel pity for the overtaxed bra that she reaches back to unfasten. To say that it is overstuffed would be an understatement of monumental proportions. It's lacy and white and non-descript, not what you would expect to see on a stripper, but probably comfortable. I'd advise Sara to sock away some cash for a breast reduction sometime in the future, after her "pro" career is over, but until then, the babies she is slowly revealing to me will ensure her plenty of work. She smiles at the reaction on my face.

"What's the matter Rod? It's not like you haven't seen them a hundred times before?"

"Yeah, but not framing my cock I haven't. How big are they Sara?"

She mulls for a second and I sigh. "What?" she asks.

"Come on Sara," I say leaning forward to tweak her pink nipples. "This is the kind of banter you've got to do to keep the viewer engaged. You should hold them and jiggle them as you say..."

She giggles, gathers the mounds in her hands, lightly shakes them and breathily says, "36DD."

"See? Now how hard was that?"

She giggles again in that cute little way she has, then leaning forward, wraps her soft tits around my jutting shaft. "Not near as hard as this big, fat cock, stud!" We both laugh at the statement and at the far-fetched scenario we have found ourselves in.

"There you go! You're getting the hang of it," I say as she bends her head down and rolls her tongue over the exposed portion of my cock, sitting like a ripe plum atop her boobs.

"Speaking of hang, have I mentioned how well hung you are, big boy?"

I groan at the pun and roll my eyes. "Ok, I get it. Now tell me what your gonna do to me."

"I'm gonna tittyfuck you," she replies and drops her gaze to my engorged cockhead. When she doesn't move, I clear my throat.

"Uh, this would be the time when you do that Sara."

She looks up at me sheepishly. "I'm not sure what to do Rod! I've only heard some of the other girls talk about it. What is it?"

I gasp in mock horror and cover my mouth. "Don't tell me that Trent has never..."

She shakes her head. "Nope. He scarcely pays any attention to 'em. He just saddles up, always missionary and takes his 20 strokes before rolling over and going to sleep."

I shake my head disgustedly. "That's a fucking crime." I reach out and take her hands away from her breasts. "Okay, we're gonna do this right. Now, bear with me. Remember these guys you are going to be with are a lot more experienced than you, so try not to be shocked." She nodded her head seriously, her blue eyes on mine, as I cup her jugs and then spit a big glob of saliva between them and on my cock.

"Rod! That's...that's...disgusting!"

"That's what you need to be ready for," I reply as I squeeze her warm melons back around my cock and begin to slowly pump my hips up off my chair, skewering the soft valley. "Now, you do it."

Sara looks at me skeptically, but then gamely leans over and spits downward. The strand barely leaves her lips before clinging to her chin. She looks up at me and we both guffaw. "Practice makes perfect," I laugh. "When is the shoot? You may have to come back for more lessons." She tries again and this time coats the big head dead-on, the saliva tailing down into the dark valley of her breasts.

She moans as my pace quickens between her tits. "I may have to have many, many lessons Rod. Your cock feels so good in there!" Her eyes are closed and she sexily bites her bottom lip.

"Try that line again, but this time, hold my eyes," I instruct. I'm getting good at this, I think. Maybe I'll try my hand at direction. Sara looks into my eyes, her gaze smoldering. She bites her lip again.

"Your big cock feels so good between my tits," she says huskily. I grin at her and take my hands off her boobs.

"Your turn. Just squeeze it tightly and raise and lower your tits around it." She's clumsy at first, but between my instructions, moans and reaction to her efforts, she finds a groove and is soon tittyfucking me like a pro.

"That's a girl! I'm so proud," I say, wiping away a mock tear. She smacks me on the arm and sits back. For a moment I'm afraid I've pissed her off, but she stands up and pushes down her sweat pants while kicking off her shoes. My gaze is drawn to the soft cuntal mound pressing against the simple, white cotton panties which are wet and clinging to her pussy lips, creating a camel toe effect. She slowly peels them off before flicking them into my lap with her toe. I look up at her.

"Sara, you don't have to..."

"Oh, yes I do," she replies. "How else am I going to find out if I can take on those monsters unless I take on your monster?" She looks down at the formidable tool jutting up stiffly, the head resting just past my belly button. "Fuck that is one big cock." Sara then sits on the top of the desk, lays back and raises her trim legs in the air. I lean forward and catch a whiff of her arousal. As I edge forward, I feel a tap on my head. I look up at her.

"Maybe later," she said. "Right now I want that big dick in me!"

I grin and stand. "Ask and ye shall..." I take her legs in my hands and position them underneath her knees. Sara reaches down and taking my pole in her hand positions it at the entrance to her pussy. I can just make out the hint of her lips through the brown pubic hair. I've never seen this hemisphere before, the club only being topless.

"You know Sara, it might be a good idea to do some landscaping before..."

She huffs. "Shut up and just fuck me!"

Yes ma'am, I say to myself and pump forward slowly, sheathing a third of my tool in her hot box smoothly. Damn she's tight. Sara gasps loudly.

"Unnnh! Ohhhh! Fuck that's big! Please go slow!" She opens her clenched eyes and stares at me. "I know, I know, but were not on camera now. Go slow. Let me get used to it."

I begin to pump slowly back and forth, squeezing more and more into the taut, wet hole with each stroke. Her lovely features scrunch and relax with each inch I feed her while her flattened out tits slosh sweetly around. Sooner than I expected, my big balls are resting against her ass.

"Th, th, th, that's all folks," I inform her in my best toon imitation, which isn't very good.

"Thank God!" Sara breathed. "As it is, I think you stopped just south of my stomach." Sara then raised herself on her forearms and looked down at our junction. "Pull it out a little," she whispered. "I want to see it." I slowly comply, pulling back until only a few inches remain inside her. My thick shaft glistens with her copious juices, disappearing out of sight in the nest of hair. "Fuck, that's sexy," she says. She drops her back to the desk again. "Now fuck me Rod. Fuck me and make me cum."

I quickly sink my entire dick into her in one long stroke. Sara moans and bucks her chest towards me, her big balloons shaking as I begin to hammer into her rapidly. She's gasping and whimpering under the onslaught, twisting her head side to side in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah Rod! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! That feels so good! Ahhh, fuck me with that big dick!" Her dialogue is really improving I think to myself, speeding up my rhythm and adding a little twist at the end. This really seems to be getting her off and when I reach down and thumb her stiff clit with my thumb, she explodes, back arching, fingernails raking my forearms. She screams so loudly I'm concerned my neighbors are going to call the cops. She too realizes this and chews on her knuckles, her hips twisting and bucking as I continue to fuck her. Her cunt is like a velvet glove around my cock and just when I think I can't take anymore, her flailing stops and she lies on the desk, gasping like a fish out of water. She's quiet for a moment, her pussy walls fluttering along my hardness.

"You didn't come?" she wonders, looking at me surprised. I shrug and she smiles. "Well, the contract did say something about doggy, didn't it?" I return her smile and back away, the long tube flipping up from her warm confines as she rolls face down on the desk, her big tits pressing out from under her. I drop my hips, position my cock and in one long thrust, am back inside her. I grip her soft hips and start speed fucking her like my life depended on it. Under the battering, Sara manages to push herself aloft, her round melons whipping about. I grip her long ponytail with my left hand, pulling her head back as she squeals excitedly. With my right, I maul her soft, swaying mounds. We lurch together in tandem, sweat flying from my brow to drop upon her equally sweaty back. I lean down to her ear.

"I'm gonna fill you up, you little slut." She whimpers sexily at my nasty statement. "I'm gonna shoot a big load right up in your..." Sara forcefully hunches back, propelling me away from her and twirls around, dropping to her knees. She lifts her tits in her hands and eyes me.

"Don't waste it, let me taste it!" Another pun, but I'm not complaining. I shuffle forward and jack my cock in her face. "That's it Rod! Cum all over me! Fucking glaze me! Shoot that..."

My first shot flies into her mouth like it was on rails, as does the second. Sara closes her mouth and I can tell she's swallowing my load as the third and fourth streak her pretty, freckled face. I direct my aim south, the big globs coating the tops of her jugs. As I wring out the last drops, Sara mewls in a satisfied tone and tongues the dripping strands oozing from my cock. My hand drops away, but hers is there to finish the job, pulling the last glob to the tip which she licks off sexily. I look down at the sexy little fuck kitten savoring my slimy load. Here was a specialty they didn't cover in night law classes.

Later, as Sara is getting dressed, I smoke the best tasting cigarette I've had in a long time. She finishes zipping up her top and climbs into my lap, taking my cig and inhaling deeply.

"Now what?" I ask. She takes another puff and leans against me.

"Well, first thing is to dump Trent." I start to protest, but she interrupts. "Don't worry Rod. It's not ALL you. It's needed to happen for a while." I relax, not that I'm afraid of the weasel. I just don't want to feel responsible for aspiring porn star/strippers welfare. She sits up in my lap and places the cigarette between my lips.

"Second thing is for you to give me some business cards. I think me and the girls can keep you busy for the near future."

(To be continued? Please let me know. Any and all feedback, comments and ideas are welcome. For me at least, that's why I write, to see if what I find exciting does the same to others. Thanks!)

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,480 Followers
12