Lawyers in Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Magical herb turns Chicago law firm upside down.
6.6k words
4.71
35.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The downtown Chicago law offices of Saunders & Graves occupied the top ten floors of the forty-five story office building at Wacker and Lake. It was a glittering gem that was at once beautiful in its clean design yet garish in its complete lack of history or spirit. The environment fit the practice of law like a glove.

On the 40th floor, the heart of the litigation department slowly pumped fees into the coffers of S&G. Brooke Strauss' office abutted the southwestern corner office of the floor. On the best days, Brooke caught glimpses of Lake Michigan through the patchwork of buildings. A fair amount of firm money and a great deal of her own personality ensured that her office exuded both taste and professionalism. Most law offices suffered from a bland atmosphere infused with sports metaphors and an adolescent longing for a day of golf. Brooke's office featured actual art work from local artists and more organization than should have been expected from such a busy lawyer.

Her assistant, Michelle, always remarked on how gracefully Brooke had decorated her space. The two young women made a good team. Michelle could have been a lawyer herself had she desired it, but she passed on the opportunity. A fairly well off uncle provided a sizable amount of money which presently sat in trust for her. Every month on the 12th, the trust worked to pay off most of her expenses. As such, she worked really just to occupy her time, and to get her blood pumping from the drama of a law office. Given Michelle's Irish background, she loved emotional intensity and it didn't take too much to get her dander up. Her heritage had left her with deep auburn hair and a fiery temper. It made for an interesting contrast to Brooke's calm and collected manner. More than a few of the office staff took to calling them fire and ice. Many thought they would hate each other or that Michelle would follow through on her persistent threat to "quit and live off her trusts." In fact, the two had forged a good working relationship and a decent friendship.

Michelle was currently leaning up against Brooke's desk. Her pert behind sat perched on the edge of the desk. Her legs were held tight together and drew sinuous lines down to high-heels that stabbed into the floor in front of her. Michelle's torso was bent forward at 45 degree angle and her hands clutched to the desk. Despite S&G's allowance of a casual dress code, Michelle still loved her skirt and blouse combos. Her hair was cut to just below her chin in a modified page-boy. A sloppy red lock had brushed down over her forehead as she placed the Carter file on Brooke's ever hectic desk.

"Do you need anything else today B?"

Brooke responded without looking up, the crown of her head a thick mass of wavy, black hair pointed towards Michelle. Brooke's coal black eyes were still fixed downwards at the final assignment of the day as she answered.

"No...I think twelve hours is quite enough isn't it Michelle?"

Michelle shook her head to herself and traced slow circles in the carpet with the toe of her tan pump.

"You know B, I get that this is an important job for you. I get that you're talented, but is this really all worth it? You know my take on this, but I just think there's more to life than just work"

Brooke slowly raised her head to meet Michelle's green eyes.

"To me it really is worth it. I've wanted to be a lawyer ever since I watched L.A. Law."

Michelle cocked her head back in a barking laugh. "Yeah but didn't they all get a lot more action than you?"

Brooke's face turned into a frown. Michelle realized her mistake. "Oh no B, I didn't mean....." Brooke's stretched back into her chair and looked up at Michelle. Brooke's suit coat had long been hung on the hook behind her office door. She still looked very professional in an off-white blouse and a navy pin stripe suit. Her pantyhose clad legs ended in a pair of sensible but well-heeled pumps. She pulled back her shoulders, drew her arms upward, threw her head back slowly and let loose a long yawn.

"No it's ok 'chelle. It's just been hard lately."

It had been hard. Brooke spent the greater part of her adult life fighting to overcome quite a bit in order to get where she now sat. Nine months ago she made partner at S&G at the young age of 32. Unlike many of her contemporaries, she never had the great fortune of family money - or any family really. She moved in with her aunt at six years old after her mother had passed away from cancer. Brooke's father had never been part of her life. Apparently, a child never did fit into his plans. She had reached out to him twice in her life. Both times were meaningless. It felt better as a closed chapter in her life. Her aunt did what she could to raise Brooke, though it was hard for her. That effort meant the world to Brooke. Most associates splurge on a new car or a vacation upon making partner. Brooke made sure her Aunt Lynn would be set up for the remainder of her life.

Maybe that was what drew her to law. She always had a sense of justice. Lots of lawyers could say they became lawyers because they wanted to "help people" or because it was "in the family." Not in the case of Brooke. She liked justice. So she worked two jobs while getting her high school degree. She needed the money, but it drew time and energy from her studies. Despite that, she earned enough to get a full scholarship to U of I. That's when the magic happened. She had enough free time to dominate her classes, and eventually power her way through to Harvard Law. That's just how she was. When her mind latched on to the idea of being a big city lawyer, she did what any powerful woman does - she willed it true.

The work world was a bit of a disappointment though. Despite her credentials, she still could sense the inherent sexism of the legal field. On some level, it didn't hurt that she was an attractive young women. On the other hand, many of the partners who interviewed her saw her as a piece of ass. At 5'8", she had a long and lean frame with generous B-cup breasts. Her hair fell in wavy dark locks to her shoulders. She had dark eyes, and her face was more sexy than it was cute. A smile never looked quite right, but she had a half smirk that could instantly grab the attention of admirers. Her legs, however, were her not so secret weapons.

Since high school, Brooke ran track. She even spent a year on the Illinois track team. Working out and running appealed to her Type-A nature. Given her already lithe frame, the constant training produced lovely results. In college, her legs were heavily muscled. Once she starting interviewing after law school, her workout regime diminished but did not disappear. Accordingly, her leg muscles smoothed into long, toned limbs that ended in graceful feet. On interviews, she would dress in business suits that accentuated her legs. Her goal was style. The effect, however, could bring leers and men twice her age stumbling over her words.

In the end, her skills would not be denied. A prestigious 250 lawyer firm in Chicago offered her a job and she leapt at it. For seven years, she toiled as an associate. Her firm became her family. It became her escape. Sadly, there wasn't very much else cluttering her life.

"Honestly B, you should relax tonight."

Brooke's assistant still felt bad about highlighting Brooke's lack of a social life. Michelle didn't have such problems. Her frame reached to only 5'5", but it carried pert C-cup breasts that Michelle had no compunction about displaying in all sorts of appealing clothes. Freckles slightly covered her cheeks and reached down to her chest. She had a "thicker" build than Brooke, with a round ass and soft curves all over her form. She worked out and was clearly in shape, but she had no interest in trying to get a six pack. That meant a flat belly with just a soft curve to it and firm, full thighs. Her workouts had also given her a sturdy back to support her breasts. Her nipples were very pink, and when erect would grow to be quite long. Those lucky enough to explore her nude body found her pussy to be quite tight with delicate lips. She also kept her mound completely hairless. In short, her entire body oozed sensuality.

Michelle loved life and drank it in deep. That meant great dinners, good wine, the occasional recreational drug when it tempted her, and her fair share of sexual exploits. She had spent many a night after work relaying detailed stories of her adventures to Brooke over wine. When men - and a handful of women - caught Michelle's eye one could almost hear her libido click into a higher gear. You could see a glint in her suddenly heavy lidded green eyes when that happened and her freckled nose twitched slightly.

"You should think about Mark," Michelle smiled broadly.

"Oh after you've broken him in for me?"

Mark Sumner occupied the office four doors down from Brooke's. In every office, there's a man who the women secretly think about on warm evenings alone in the bathtub on a solitary Saturday night or in their beds on a lazy Sunday morning. At B&S, that man was Mark. He stood 6'4 and had retained an impressive chest from years of fairly constant working out. Unlike most men who discovered fitness on the path of sport, Mark was always interested in working out for vanity. Though thirty-six, he still had a boyish gait about him. He had fairly rugged features and was an odd mix of Midwestern farm boy and urban metrosexual. He kept his dark hair fairly short and gelled and carefully looked after a trimmed goatee. He had never had time for a wife after his first one divorced him shortly after law school. His easy manner kept his social options open though. And once he had moved to the 40th floor and Michelle had laid eyes on him, she knew she would feast on Mark.

Michelle's nailed tapped along the desk as she recalled Mark's toned body and thick cock. "MMM I think you'd like him B."

"No thanks. I think I am going to dash home and have a relaxing evening."

"You're not even going out? It's Friday!"

"Nah, I'm exhausted."

"Here, at least try this," prompted Michelle as she tossed a small baggie filled with ground of leaves on Brooke's desk.

Brooke rolled her eyes at Michelle. "'Chelle I thought I told you....it's never really going to be 4:20 with me."

Michelle slapped her palms against the desk in response. "I knooooow B. You DO need a big fat blunt, but this is purely herbal. It's just a 'relaxation' thing. You can even make tea out of it."

"Come on, I don't want the room to spin the entire weekend."

"Oh please - look just try a bit of it. I promise! I even tried some of it last night and it was like having a beer," lied Michelle hoping to use Brooke as a guinea pig for the new herb her friend Kelly had provided.

"You know if I get pulled over...."

"YOU DRIVE 30 in a 45! Just take it and talk to me on Monday," Michelle said as she tossed the baggie to Brooke who reflexively caught it.

"Goodnight love," smiled Michelle as she darted out of the office.

Minutes passed before Brooke finally put the last file away and slumped back into her chair. A loud clap brought her attention snapping back to her office door.

"Surprise! Made you one for the road!" Michelle pirouetted in front of Brooke and placed a mug of hot tea in front of her. "Guess what that is?" Michelle said as she smiled with all of her teeth.

"Oh come one."

"FOR ME. Try it."

"Ok ok...fine I'll put it into my thermos and sip it....SIP IT....after I get home."

Michelle waved goodbye as she left, and Brooke followed about fifteen minutes later. She hopped into her blue Jetta and waved hello to the parking attendant as she gunned her car on to Wacker. She placed her coffee thermos into the holder by the stick shift.

As Brooke drove north on Lake Shore, she remembered Michelle's hilarious story of her first and only date with Mark. Michelle believed deeply in the better living through chemistry. As such, she was never afraid to try and spice up her life with one substance or another - whether controlled or illegal. Mark had initially agreed to only a brief drink with Michelle after work - not wanting to jeopardize his career at S&G. Michelle, however, had taken matters into her own hands. When Mark had retired to the men's room, she dosed his gin and tonic with a healthy amount of a powder her friend Kelly at the gym had given her. It apparently was an herbal version of Viagra. Michelle half expected it not to work at all, and really thought it would just be a blast to toy with Mark. She was wrong.

Already lost in the memory of Michelle's retelling of the night, Brooke instinctively took a sip of liquid from her coffee thermos. She could not know that her reflexive action had just introduced a powerful substance into her system. A substance that would soon turn more than a few worlds upside down. The monotony of traffic brought Brooke back to her own thoughts.

Michelle had relayed every single detail back to Brooke. That night, Michelle wore tight black pants that fit her ass like a glove. A thin, brightly patterned camisole style blouse graced her chest. Without the confines of a bra her ample breasts shifted and swayed seductively under the top. Her outfit was finished with strappy black heels that displayed her freshly painted pink toes. When Mark returned from the bathroom and drained the remains of his drink, Michelle could barely focus on what he was saying. The thought of him slowly growing underneath their table had aroused her already impressive libido. She strained to listen as the thoughts of his awakening cock completely overtook her brain. Her chest began to rise and fall with more frequency, and she noticed that Mark's face had taken on a reddish hue.

"Something wrong?" she said in a deeper than normal voice as she playfully kicked her legs back and forth under the table.

"I ah...I'm feeling a bit under the weather actually," answered Mark as he squirmed on his side of the booth.

"Oh that's a shame," Michelle slid forward in her seat, "you know you should get massages. They really keep me feeling great."

"....oh?"

Michelle's lips curved into a closed smile. Her nipples chose that moment to harden to their fullest potential. The feeling of her sensitive flesh crinkling into taut fleshy peaks always brought a special charge to her. She took a quick puff of breath through slightly parted lips. "Mmmm hmmm....you should try."

During their conversation, Mark's eyes were locked solely on Michelle's green eyes in an effort to maintain some sort of business decorum. But Michelle's nipples would not be denied. He could see them peaking in a delicious way through her blouse. The combination of both the herbal supplement and Michelle's body evidenced itself in Mark's cock protruding stiffly from his boxers and against his dress slacks.

Michelle slowly brought her right foot up to touch Mark's pants leg. As she did, her eyes widened a bit as she felt a bit of moisture trickle from her smooth pussy lips to moisten her black thong. Mark took notice of the erotic look on her face and swallowed loudly.

"uh.....um."

"Are you sure you're ok? You look.....hot," Michelle teased as her nails played at Mark's forearm.

Mark withdrew his arm as if it had burned. "I'm...I'm...sorry Michelle I need to run back to the office. I have to take care of something." He abruptly rose and deftly covered the front of his lower body with his suit coat and threw down a twenty dollar bill. Michelle watched as he stumbled out of the bar and turned to go up the elevator back to S&G. She polished off her white wine and softly bit her lower lip. There was no way she was going home now.

The modulating Doppler effect of a car horn brought Brooke back out of her thoughts. In her tired state, she still hadn't considered the contents of her coffee thermos. In fact, she had already drained half of its contents. She gulped in the sudden realization that she had been drinking Michelle's tea for the last ten minutes. "Damn," she thought to herself. She went through a mental check list to determine what effects the tea had on her. Her vision seemed good. She didn't seem groggy. She felt a bit warm, but that could have been from the tea. Reaching back to her track training, she started doing breathing exercises to calm her nerves. She was almost home anyway, she told herself. She did take note that she felt somewhat aroused. She squeezed her thighs together and felt warm wetness surround her still hiding clit. Surely, that was due to remembering Michelle's story.

Ah, Michelle's story. After Mark left the bar, Michelle waited briefly before following him back up to his office at S&G. It was 9:45 by then, and the firm was pretty much dead for the night. Michelle got off the elevator at the 40th floor and moved cat-like towards Mark's office. Her heels clicked firmly on the tile at the reception area, but then went quiet when she strode on to the carpet of the main hallway.

The outside wall of Mark's office contained a window that looked out into the bullpen of secretarial cubicles on 40. The window shades were drawn, but Michelle could see light streaming between the little slits in the blinds. Michelle paused in front of Mark's door. She looked both ways and found nobody else roaming the hallway. She cocked her head to the side, pressed her ear lightly to the office door and squinted in concentration. When she heard a low rhythmic groaning her palms grew wet and she shivered as a rivulet of moisture escaped from her nether lips. She slowly wrapped her right hand around the door handle. In one swift movement, she pulled the door handle down, bumped the door open with her hip and hopped into Mark's office. Once inside, she jerked her arm around to the front of the door and pushed it closed. One beat later, she looked up and drank in the scene before her.

Mark stood at his desk still wearing his dress shirt and tie. His suit pants and boxer briefs, however, lie bunched at his ankles. While his computer screen usually displayed case law research or legal briefs, it currently displayed a jpeg of a young blonde woman wearing nothing but fishnet stockings and high heels. The model's legs were spread wide as she ran a glistening fingernail between her engorged labia.

Michelle had checked out Mark's package a number of times, but even she was impressed. His cock curved out at a high stiff angle from his pelvis. It looked to be about 7 to 8 inches long and fairly thick. Glistening pre-come coated his cock head and his right hand was wrapped tightly around his shaft. Every inch of his concentration had been rooted on the lovely visage on his computer screen, but the slam of the door startled Mark. With a slightly gaping mouth, he starred directly at Michelle as she stalked towards him.

"Oh my," gushed Michelle as she brought a finger to her mouth. "Did I do that?"

"MICHELLE. I'm so sorry. I should have locked....I know this...."

"Shhh..... Have you come yet?"

"Wha....What?"

Michelle moved the office chair away from Mark's desk and slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

"I said.....have you pumped any come out of this hard cock yet." She wrapped her hand around Mark's hand and slowly dragged it off his erect member.

"uh....uh....no. I just haven't....I'm so hard."

Michelle licked her lips instinctively. "I know baby....I know." She gazed up at Mark. With lusty eyes she took a long lick of his cock starting at the base and ending at the head. She never broke eye contact with the shivering lawyer. "Just try not to fall over."

Michelle started painting Mark's cock with her soft pink tongue slowly gliding up and down his cock. First, she attacked the underside of his cock. Then, she gently pulled down his member so that it was perpendicular with the floor and dragged her tongue back and forth over the top of his cock. At the end of each lick, she hummed with satisfaction. She loved giving head.

12