LAX

Story Info
Kat is taken at the airport.
1k words
3.98
46.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it" Kat cursed. Tony was supposed to be here to pick her up at the airport. She'd take a redeye flight and it was 3:00 AM. She was tired and really wanted to crawl into bed for a few hours.

A slow rain started to fall and she knew she'd better find shelter soon or she'd be soaked. Looking over her shoulder she decided not to go back inside the airport. There were some freaky people wondering around LAX at 3 in the morning. Instead she headed to one of the small buildings that were in the parking lot. Not much more there than a bench and a vending machine but at least it was inside out of the rain. She stood with her back to the door watching the rain begin to fall heavy outside. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the door quietly open behind her.

"Don't move a single muscle" a man's voice whispered in her ear as his strong hands gripped her throat.

Panicked she felt the cold steel of a blade being pressed next to her neck.

Slowly she shook her head up and down.

"I'd say we could make this quick and painless but I don't really see the point in lying to you. At least you're wearing a skirt for easy access for me" he chuckled as his hands reached forcefully between her legs.

Fight or flight mentality finally kicked in and realizing she couldn't run she began to fight. She twisted and tried to get a good kick in but his hand squeezed tighter around her neck cutting off her air.

He moved quickly and she suddenly felt the cold blade on her back. Before she could react the knife sliced through the tank top and bra in one fast motion. Hot hands reached around and grabbed a large breast and found her nipple. His fingers pinched the nipple hard and she cried out as pain shot through her. He only laughed

In the back of her mind she kept thinking this wasn't right, usually she was the aggressive one when it came to sex. She didn't like being helpless as he groped and fondled her.

She heard the distinct sound of a zipper and reality set in...he was going to rape her and there was nothing she could do about it.

Twisting her arm behind her back he turned her around to face him. A black mask covered his face and long sleeves kept her from being able to see any marks that she might be able to identify later. With all her strength she drew back and took a swing. Even though she knew she connected it seemed to barely faze him. Suddenly his hand came flying at her and cracked her square in the jaw. Stars burst before her eyes.

"I wouldn't recommend you try that again or the next time I'll knock your ass out" He growled "Now get on you fucking knees"

With a shove he pushed her to the filthy floor and she was staring at the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

"You better start sucking bitch and don't even think about biting me"

He wrapped his hands in her long blonde hair and yanked hard. She screamed at the pain and he took the opportunity to show his monster in her open mouth. Without waiting for her to breathe he started roughly forcing himself in and out of her mouth. Saliva slipped from the corners of her mouth as she tried to accommodate his huge size. He pulled her hair again forcing her head back and her throat open and he continued to assault her mouth.

Completely helpless she was horrified to realize that this brutal treatment was making her pussy wet. Her body was betraying her and showing signs of enjoying the vicious act.

Abruptly he pulled his hard dick out of her mouth and spun her once again so that her back was to him. Reaching down between her legs he pulled her skirt up around her waist and ripped her thin panties completely in two. Rough hands showed three fingers into her now soaked pussy. Laughter echoed off the walls of the building when he realized she was so wet now that her juices were running down her legs.

With one hand on her throat and the other securely wrapped in her hair he pushed her forward and over the bench with her ass high in the air.

In one quick move he forced his huge cock into her twat so far that she cried out. Again he pulled back and pushed forward slamming into her tight hole...and then...he pulled out. Confusion and pain coursed through her as she tried to breathe with his fingers clenching her neck. She didn't know what he was doing but it became very clear when she felt the head of that huge cock pressed against her asshole. Scared of the pain that she knew was coming she tried in vain to wiggle away from him but that only gave him more access to her helpless body. Before she knew it he was buried deep in her ass. The most unbelievable ache radiated through her. He began slamming into her with a fast and steady rhythm. Tears trickled down her face as she knew that she was beat. Her body betrayed her further and she started to feel the tingle of an orgasm coming. Faster and faster he pounded her ass and then started to squeeze her throat. As her air supply dwindled and he continued his abuse her, her body began to shake as wave after wave of orgasm shook her. When her ass convulsed around his cock caused by her orgasm he growled and shoved once more as deep into her ass as he could, filling her with is cum.

Slowly he released her throat and she gasped for air. She felt him stand up and reach once again between her legs feeling her cum dripping down her thigh.

"You are definitely one wild fucking woman" he whispered in her ear. "I wonder if you'll be that wild when we get back to the hotel"