Lay Back, Relax

Story Info
Even with my entire body strung tight, I must do as he says.
1k words
3.98
26.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bath is filled with warm water, luscious bubbles, and relaxing scents. Sitting within the depths of the water and smiling at me, he hold out his hand to help me over the edge of the tub. He guides me so I'm seated between his legs, my back to his front.

"Lay back and relax Angel. It's been a long day"

I lay back against his chest, sinking into his embrace. His warmth is far more comforting than the water surrounding us and it lulls me into a calm, peaceful state. His hand draws random patterns along the skin of my upper arm, slowly moving down. At first I try to focus on what the patterns could be, but by the time he's reached my shoulder my mind is too fuzzy to focus. I don't want to think. I just want to feel his touch. He starts the same treatment around my collar bone and over to the other shoulder before dragging his hand back into the water. I'm sad that he stopped. It was lovely and tickled a little.

I'm too lost in thought to notice where his hand went, but a sharp pinch to my clit makes my eyes snap open, breath coming out in a gasp as I try to sit up. My disoriented mind tries to catch up after being abruptly pulled out of its sluggish fog.

My confusion is all over my face as I look at him, thankfully remembering that I didn't have permission to speak yet. Confusion quickly melts into need as his hand starts to move. He watches my face with a frightening intensity, almost as if he sees my soul and not just my body as I slowly fall apart.

Finding something in my expression that pleases him, his eyes gleam, hands stop, and body slips back into that lazy, confident lounge.

"Lay back and relax Angel"

I whimper, almost inaudibly but his smirk tells me he's heard. I lie back tentatively, feeling too much and being far too tense to go back to how I'd previously been.

He holds me close and kisses my hair whispering "Relax..." before reaching in front of me to grab the cloth and soap.

He washes my body meticulously, not touching me where my body begs him to but spending time exploring as he wishes. He washes every finger. Every toe. Every curve, line, edge, scar, and insecurity. He sees it all.

When he gets to my stomach he stops, running the cloth back and forth over my belly in a soft, soothing motion. Over and over again.

His breath ghosts over my ear as he says in a low whisper "Touch yourself for me Angel" seconds before his mouth closes over the lobe and the cloth slips away. His hands slowly move up to cup my breasts, gently moulding the soft flesh in his strong hands.

I can do nothing but accept, feeling his warmth against me as my hands continue what he'd started before, tentatively at first but quickly losing myself as the intensity increases. It's nothing compared to what his hands can do but I'm desperate and lost in my need. When I'm completely gone, head lolled against his chest and eyes closed, his hands slip away, fingers pulling my nipples and pinching the tips hard for a long moment.

Before long his hands slip down, pulling my own hands away from my body.

He brings one of my hands up to his mouth, acting oblivious to my panting breath and flushed skin as he kisses the back of it.

"Lay back and relax Angel"

I turn to face him, eyes pleading with his and words almost slipping past my open mouth. His gaze hardens, face slipping into an expression that tells me no nonsense will be accepted today.

"Lay back. Relax. Now ."

Back stiff and legs pressed tightly together, I turn around. This time, instead of leaning me against his chest, he gently guides my body forward before tilting my head back. With my head cupped in his hand, he slowly undoes my bun, allowing my hair to flow freely into the water before slowly pouring water over my head. Squirting some of my shampoo into his hands, he gently massages my scalp, turning me into a pile of mush in his hands. Once more he cups the back of my head and lets the water pour down my hair over and over again, continuing long after the suds have washed away.

Putting the cup aside he sits me up and turns me around, smoothing my hair in a soothing motion. My hopes for more slip away when he leans in and gives me a slow, gentle kiss, but I'm so relaxed that it doesn't matter. My eyes close and I give myself over to his kiss.

Quick as a flash, my mouth is wrenched away, his left hand tangled in my hair and pulling hard, his right hand going back to torturing my pussy, and his teeth biting my nipple as he looks up at me. His hands completely destroy what little control I have; they feel so much better than my own hands ever could. His mouth torments my already sensitive peaks, his left hand shifting to grip my throat. His actions overload my body with sensation and yet...his eyes have the largest effect on me. Sheer hunger shines through his gaze as his eyes meet mine and I wail, begging for more babbling nonsense and clutching him close.

And then...

He stops.

Completely

Eyes shining with satisfaction, he pulls me out of the tub, pats me dry and sends me off to bed with a kiss on the forehead.

"Time for bed now Angel. I'm going to take a nice, long shower and finish some work so don't wait up for me. Remember what I told you yesterday. Sweet dreams."

As I walk back to bed his words from the night before echo in my mind.

You are not allowed to touch this cunt without my permission, no matter what the circumstances are, is it clear my girl?

Is it clear? I think to myself. I turn onto my back, legs crossed, muscles tense, body still humming and tingling, hands clutching my stuffie close to my chest as I seek any possible way to resist temptation.

Crystal.