Lay Flat for the Frat

Story Info
A girl takes a ride from fraternity guys...
2.1k words
4.14
156.3k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers

It was late and I was fucking wasted. I had taken edibles, snorted some coke, and I'd had enough alcohol to get a whole sorority drunk when I decided it would be a good idea to walk home by myself. I didn't tell anyone that I was leaving. I just walked right out of the front door of the party I had been at and into the night. There were people making out in an alley as I walked, and a drunk guy puking into the gutter. There was a certain rhythm to the night and I could feel it as I walked. It didn't bother me that I was alone. I wasn't afraid and I guess maybe that's why I wasn't watching out. My guard was completely down and I would pay dearly for it in just a few minutes. I just didn't know it yet. A car slowed down next to me and the window rolled down slowly. A guy I'd never met leaned out and leered at me.

"Hey, baby! Get in, we'll give you a ride."

"No thanks," I fired back and I kept right on walking, my eyes focused on a sign in the distance and my feet aiming forward. I didn't need a ride and I certainly wasn't about to take one from strangers. They looked like fraternity guys. You know the type, full of false confidence and drunk on their own bullshit.

"Come on, baby. We can take you back to our house, find you a bed to sleep on. You look tired."

"No thank you," I said politely. I kept walking, but at a faster pace now. I was starting to get worried because the car wasn't pulling away. It was just driving right next to me at my walking pace. I glanced over at the car a bit more closely, in case I had to identify the vehicle later. It was an older model of SUV and as I tried to get a good look at the license plate, the car stopped and a bunch of frat guys piled out and began to surround me.

"You should definitely take a ride from us," one of the guys told me. "It's dangerous out here. Grab her and help her into the car," he ordered his friends. There wasn't any time to fight what happened. By the time I realized what was going on, I was stuffed into a car full of frat guys and headed to their house. It was already too late.

"How drunk are you?" one of the guys asked and he rubbed his dick through his pants as he asked me. I looked around and noticed they were all rubbing their dicks and I was very, very concerned but so drunk that I didn't know what to do.

"I'm not drunk," I lied and as I said it, his hand went up my skirt and he touched my pussy.

"Stop," I said to him.

"Stop what?" he asked as his fingers slid into my panties and he could feel how wet I really was. I didn't choose to be horny at that time. I was just on all kinds of drugs and my body was responding to him. The car came to a stop and we all piled out of the car. I was immediately grabbed and pulled into their fraternity house.

"Look what we got! A drunk girl!" The guys picked me up and threw me onto the couch and before I could even protest they were pulling my clothes off until I was naked and shaking, begging them to stop. They ignored my pleas and I knew what was going to happen next. I had escaped being raped my entire life. I was now nineteen and it was happening to me. It was surreal. I couldn't think of a single way I could have avoided what happened.

Some of the guys held me down, spreading my legs for their fraternity brothers. They took turns fucking my pussy and I was horrified by how good it felt to get used like that. I'd never had group sex before. I'd never had anything but one-on-one monogamous relationship sex. It was different, I realized, and it was a good different. I was enjoying the way they were using me and it disgusted me. They weren't using condoms and alarm bells were going off in my head that I should say something or do something. It just felt too good for me to speak up. I didn't really want them to stop, and that's the part that makes me feel the most ashamed.

I started cumming for them and I couldn't stop. I couldn't believe that I was actually being raped and it was disgusting. The disgust I had for myself only seemed to make me cum harder. I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but cum all over their cocks.

"Here baby, try some of this," one of the guys gave me a rolled up dollar bill and some more coke to snort to keep me going. I took one cock after another and when they saw I was enjoying it, they began to team up on me. At first, it was just a cock in my mouth and a cock in my pussy, but over time they started messing with my ass until I was triple-stuffed and cumming like a famous porn star. I didn't notice the cameras right away, but many of them were recording this. I came hard for them, screaming as their cocks attacked my holes from every angle.

"Look, she loves getting raped. What a slut!"

"She loves it in the ass too. I've never seen such a humongous hoe in my life."

I heard them talking about me and the words only made me cum harder as I realized what I actually was. I was their rape slut and now that I knew it, it was turning me on. I couldn't stop cumming and I couldn't stop myself from cumming again and again. The guy with the drugs kept stoking my fire until I saw the first light of dawn crack its way through the frat house living room. Their house was full of disgusting filth. There was a thin layer of dirt over everything, and I could feel it as it settled on me. There was also a thin layer of disgust that I had for myself by then and it coated what was really underneath, which was the truth.

I didn't like the truth and so I kept right on bouncing on their cocks, trying to ignore it. I didn't want to know the truth about myself and I didn't want all these stupid frat guys to know. I came hard again, screaming and thrashing my body all over the old, nasty couch they probably rescued from a dumpster. I felt like a dumpster myself as they each took their turn in me, bareback. I was so full of cum that I could feel the squishiness of it in my pussy and asshole. I had cum all over my tits and face and I could feel the tightness from where it had dried into a thin, slut mask that covered my features.

"Please! Let me go!" I screamed, mostly for show as the guy who had just cum in my mouth slid off of the couch to make room for someone else.

"You don't want us to let you go. You're enjoying this too much. I see you cumming like that. I know you like this. He shoved his cock down my throat and fucked it more roughly than any of the other guys had. I came hard on the cocks that were in my pussy and ass as I choked on his cock. I knew that I was enjoying this and I couldn't hide it from them. They all knew that I was loving this. I looked at the day growing outside and I kept hoping that they wouldn't notice and that they would keep fucking me. I never wanted the night to end and that part of it still haunts me. What kind of girl likes getting raped by an entire frat house?

I was disgusting and I hated myself for loving it. I just wanted to milk all of their cocks for as long as possible. The guys began to leave the house for their planned events. I had forgotten what I was supposed to be doing that day, my brain clouded with orgasms and cocks in ways I'd never dreamed were possible. The guys kept fucking me into the afternoon, although there were a lot less of them now.

"Okay, I can't fuck anymore," I announced. "I need to go home. Can someone give me a ride?"

"Wow, she finally tapped out? Let's see who won the bet!" A guy jumped up and ran out of the room.

"I'll give you a ride," a guy answered, grabbing a set of keys. "Follow me." I followed him to his car and true to his word, he drove me back to my apartment.

"Aren't you going to thank me for taking you home?" he asked me, pulling his cock out.

"What do you want me to do with it?"

"Make it cum," he begged me.

"Okay," I leaned over the seat and took it in my mouth. I realized that I needed to fuck him too and I hiked up my skirt and climbed right onto his lap on the driver's seat and mounted that dick. I slid down his cock with my wet, sloppy hole. He didn't last long once I started to cum. I knew he had cum inside of me like all the others and it should have bothered me, but it didn't. The only part that disturbed me was how much I had liked it. I was in shock as I walked into my apartment and turned on the shower.

Did I really want to wipe away this filth? I was so deliciously dirty. I looked into the mirror at myself. I looked like a little victim. I climbed onto the counter and spread my legs so I could see my pussy in the mirror. It didn't even look like my pussy at all. It was gaped open and swollen with cum leaking out of it. My pussy looked completely destroyed.

"You're such a slut," I said to myself in the mirror. I stuck my finger into the mess inside of me and pulled it out. I sniffed it. I smelled good, like a little gutter slut. I tasted my finger, shocked at how sweet my pussy tasted. "Wow. I like being a slut," I told myself. I climbed off of the counter and turned off the shower. I wasn't ready to be clean yet. After my night of being gang raped I wanted to savor how dirty I had become. I wanted to celebrate what I had learned about myself. I would now be hanging out with fraternity guys more often. I would be getting wasted at their parties and letting them have their way with my holes. I couldn't wait for the next rape, and the next one. This was only the beginning. The frat boys had awakened something dark within me, and there was no way I was putting it back.

My phone began to ring from an unknown number and I answered it, unsure of who it could be.

"Hello?"

"Hey. So I'm thinking of posting your video from last night. It's called, 'Biggest Hoe Ever gets Drugged and Fucked by the Entire Frat House.' If you don't want it online then you better come back to the house tonight so we can fuck you again."

"Who is this?"

"I'll text you the link. If you don't come, it goes live, slut. See you tonight." The line went dead. I went to my text messages and opened the link. It was me, alright and it was horrifying to see the look of pleasure on my face as they raped me. I knew I didn't have a choice. I would go back to their house that night and settle this. I knew exactly how I would settle it, too. My holes were aching and their cocks were still horny. I was pretty sure we could work out an ongoing deal that would serve both of our interests. I couldn't have that video of me leaked out. I had to do what I had to do. I didn't have a choice. I knew I had to keep fucking them.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,087 Followers