Lay-Offs Ch. 02

Story Info
The hanky-panky in the office heats up.
5k words
4.41
66.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

Frank

Becky opened my door, “Frank is here should I send him in?”

I looked up from my screen where I was reading a dirty story of a male boss blackmailing his employees. I said, “Send him in and remember no one and I mean no one comes in.”

Frank came in and I told him to sit down. I looked at him he wasn’t any Adonis, but he was OK to look at; for a man his age he looked all right.

I asked, “How is Mary and the kids?”

Frank responded quickly with out much thought, “Fine, what’s up Boss?”

He likes calling me that whenever he sees me. I started, “I need to speak with you on a matter of great concern. It concerns you, Mary and your Children. Now Mary stays at home doesn’t she? I mean you are making enough for her to stay home and not work correct?”

Frank’s face took a look of concern, “Yea” he said, “What’s wrong? You’re not going to cut my hours are you? Everyone knows with the bank being bought out we might have some cut backs. I am working from the time I get here until I leave.”

I smiled to myself; he was making this almost too easy “All the time? You mean to tell me you can’t find time for a quick sex break with Samantha? You know in the restroom or in the supply room? Someplace where you can get a quick blowjob or a fast piece of ass, no extra time at all?”

Frank’s face went red, as well as in panic mode. I just continued, “You see Frank I know what has been going on with you and Samantha. My question to you is, what should I do about it Frank? I mean you know the rules here; you had to go stick your cock in a place it did not belong. You knew the moment you slid it into her at the company picnic last year that you were risking your job. You knew every time that you ate her out licking her and sucking out all your spunk that your mouth was on the wrong hole now didn’t you? I mean I know what your wife looks like and there is no mistake even if you’re drunk that you can confuse Samantha with Mary. Mary has small tits, Samantha doesn’t. Mary stands what five foot nine, maybe six foot, Samantha is five foot six. Nope you sure as hell can’t tell me you were to drunk and got confused. Then of course here at work, nah, you can’t claim that. So what can you say in your defense before I can you?”

Frank responded, “I don’t know who told you all that but it is a lie. Samantha and I never did it, she is a work colleague I would never mess around on Mary. You know that I couldn’t. I wouldn’t.”

Now before Frank came in my office I was ready. I had the micro recorder ready to play and I also have a digital forty-five minute recorder that looks like a big fat pen. It is used to record meetings and not look obvious. I had that on my desk as well. The end is where the Microphone is. I had it pointing at Frank to turn it on I just need to squeeze the pocket clip and it starts then by doing it again it stops.

“Before you dig your grave I want you to listen to this. I’ll allow you to defend yourself. For right now I am being open minded I’ll tell you why later, for right now I just want to know the truth.”

I pushed play and it began.

Recopy this from the edited Samantha.

“To be honest with you Sam, It is alright to call you Sam isn’t it dear? (I did not wait for her to answer) I have not decided what I am going to do yet. I think I will make that decision after I find out if you are going to come completely clean or if you are going to try and lie to me about this sordid affair. Something tells me that when you two went to bed you sure as hell didn’t “sleep together” as you put it now did you?”

“Look Samantha, look at me, and answer my questions or go back to your desk and clean it out, now you didn’t sleep with him now did you, you fucked him, or should I say he fucked you.”

“No we didn’t sleep together, you are correct, he fucked me, now are you happy that you got me to admit it, I told you I was sorry, it won’t happen again.”

“Don’t get smart with me young lady, you know the rules, you knew the moment he slipped you his cock that as it entered you and you felt it fill you that you wanted him to fuck you. You choose to receive his hard cock over your wonderful husband John. You chose to enjoy him over your friendship with his wife Mary. To top it off, you knew as he was fucking you that if I found out you and he would be fired, you chose that time of pleasure over your jobs here. You are not a dumb animal, you desired him didn’t you, you wanted him and you choose him over everything for that moment of sexual bliss now didn’t you Samantha?”

“I guess you could say that, but it was a mistake, I mean it just sort of happen the first time.”

“Well maybe you could say that about the first time, but what about all the others? What about the next time that you arranged to sneak off and screw him, what about the time after that and the time after that. You knew from the day that I hired you relationships out side of marriage here was forbidden. I made it very clear that I would fire you if this kind of thing happened. You knew it and you still opened your legs to receive his cock now didn’t you Sam?”

“Yes, but we where so careful, no one knew, no one. I don’t want John to find out and Mary, poor Mary this would kill her to know that Frank and I were, you know.”

“Know what? That you were fucking her husband, that you were sucking his dick. Did you really think of Mary or John as Frank gave you his sperm to drink? You did swallow it didn’t you Sam, your not the kind of bitch that sucks a guy off and spits it out are you Sam?”

“Yes, no, I mean I don’t know.”

“Yes, No, you don’t know? That wasn’t a hard question Sam, you either swallow or you don’t. Do you swallow when Frank fucks your face or not?”

“Yes, but I don’t do that a lot.”

“You don’t do it a lot? What do you mean, are you telling me that you don’t suck your husbands cock, you have only sucked Franks cock, is that what you are trying to tell me in your pathetic way? Is that it Sam, you will suck off Frank, swallow his sperm and you won’t do it to John?”

“I never did it to John, only Frank.”

“Ok Sam you admit to the affair with Frank, you admit you like sucking his cock, you admit that you have been carrying on with him for some time now, before you answer this next question remember I already know the answer, I am seeing if you plan on lying to me or not. If you lie you know the result. If you are honest with me, I just may put you on a probation to see if you are going to change. Now Samantha, when and where did this all start. Where were you the first time? Stop that fucking sniffling, and knock off those tears, you got caught, face it and come clean”

“At the picnic last year, I went to the restroom and Frank followed me, when I came out he was waiting for me, he was wearing shorts that day and a t-shirt. Mary had told me so many times how big he was so I sort of glanced at him. He was showing himself pushing against his shorts. I had been drinking and he asked me if I would like to take a walk with him.

I wanted to, I don’t know why, I really didn’t think of doing anything. We walked for awhile and you know how that park is a forest on the West side, well we went in the forest a bit and we stopped at a big tree, I leaned back against it and before I knew what I was doing Frank was in front of me. I looked at his lips and I wanted him to kiss me.

I felt his warm breath on my face and I watched him as he moved closer and closer. The closer he got the more I desired his kiss. When his lips touched mine I melted into him. He pressed against me and I felt him, he was hard and so big. John is not that big, and Mary always talked about what a great lover Frank is. I don’t know why or how, but my hand found him and I stroked it.”

“Hold it Sam, I don’t want to hear about it, him. If you are telling me you grabbed his hard cock I want to hear that, it’s just us girls and a rose is a rose. Now continue, he was kissing you and then what.”

“He kissed me and I reached for his cock, it was hard and it was so big. I did not think of John, I did not think of Mary I sure as hell didn’t think of this job, all I could think about was what would he feel like if he fucked me.

Frank put his hand in my shorts and he felt how wet I was. He was like an animal. I sort of was also. We tore out of our cloths and used them to lay on. I laid down and we did it.”

“Was it what you had hoped for, and was it everything Mary told you?”

“As he kept fucking me I kept saying to myself “thank you Mary, thank you Mary, Oh God thank you Mary.” I guess I knew deep down that if she had not told me about Frank I would never have desired him. He is so big that he fills you. He is so thick; he even has this dark mole under his cock that sticks out a little and it gives you such a thrill, you can feel every vein in him and when he is hard they really stick out. I came hard twice as we did it. When he finely came everything came back to real life. Sure we both had been drinking but we knew what we were doing. We started to get dressed and before we put our shorts back on he told me that we needed to clean ourselves up, that he needed to clean me and I needed to clean him. That if we didn’t Mary would smell that he had sex and so would John he made it clear that if we went back smelling of sex that we would both be screwed.

He told me I needed to lick him clean so there was no evidence, but he needed to clean me up first. I laid back down on our shirts and he licked me, John wanted to do that for years but I just couldn’t. I knew I smelled of sex so I bit my lip as Frank began. I knew it was disgusting but I could never take a chance of John finding out. He laid on the ground licking me and sucking me that before I knew it I was climaxing again, then again.

Frank loves eating pussy, I think he loves it as much as fucking I was almost ready to climax a third time when he stopped and stood up. He dropped his shorts and I could see the crusted stuff on his cock, which was hard again, and the stuff mated in his pubic hair. I knelt in front of him and as disgusting as I knew it was going to be I just told myself I had to do it.

I started licking him then I put his cock in my mouth, well not the whole thing, but somehow be forgot about the cleaning part and began wanting to give him pleasure. I guess it was the way he moaned as I had my hand wrapped around his hard cock or the smell of the stuff in his hair. Maybe the fact that this was so nasty, all I know is I was sucking his prick and I had another orgasm. I wasn’t even touching myself, but I came and I came hard. When I was climaxing Frank came and I could not pull back because he was holding the back of my head. He shot his stuff in me and I had to swallow, it was a little salty, but what could I do?

I kept sucking him for a while until his big fat cock got smaller and smaller. When I had is all in my mouth and his hair against my chin he pushed me back. If he hadn’t I don’t know how long I would have kept that up. He helped me up and we went back to the picnic. I went to the rest room again and made sure I was cleaned up. That was over a year ago and that is where it all started. Now I never told anyone before so I guess Frank told you didn’t he?”

“How I heard of this and who I heard it from is not important, what is important is what I am going to do. Now tell me about the times here at work.”

“It isn’t that often we do it here, but when we have it was in the toilet or closet, mostly me just giving him a blowjob, we only fucked here at worked maybe six or seven times. It was mostly just head. Shit I know who told you it was Connie that Bitch she’s the one who told you isn’t it, she caught us twice and swore she would never tell, she told you didn’t she?”

I stopped the recorder and looking at Frank I asked, “Are you going to tell me she is lying Frank?” I expected him to back down, but being a fucking man with his fucking pride he had to stick with his story.

He shot back, “No, it wasn’t me, she is crazy, I never touched her.”

I knew exactly what I would do to get him to admit it but I decided to try another approach. I said, “Look lets table this for a moment; I want to read you a letter I received and then we will get back to this.”

Frank sat there shaking his head he muttered, “That fucking Susan, she is getting me fired.” Looking up at me , “Look boss, I don’t know what I did to Susan to make up those lies either. She is always hitting on me. I never did it to anyone here, trust me boss I would not jeopardize my job like that.”

I thought to myself “fuck this just gets better and better, this asshole is screwing Sam and Susan I wonder if there are anymore women around here that have had him? It would appear that there is a lot of hanky-panky going on around here. ”

I said sternly, “Look for right now I suggest that you shut your mouth and listen. Or if you want, you can get up and we’ll call this you’re last day working here. You are beginning to piss me off. Now are you going to listen or are you fired?”

Frank looked at me and I could see that he was mad. I was really beginning to get pissed, he’d lied to me and now there were two women maybe more, if he’s such a stud as Samantha said maybe more of these women had him.

Frank said, “Look if your going to fire me, fire me. I won’t just sit here and listen to a bunch of lies.”

I glared at him I was ready to fire him on the spot I had the reason, the proof and his fucking attitude was really pissing me off. (Oh yea I said that already)

Looking at him I wondered if he was such a stud, maybe I should keep him around. I stated, “I have not decided anything at this moment. I will read you the letter I received this morning and we will talk.”

I picked up the letter and read it to him. Every now and then I would glance at his face. It ran the gamut, relief, panic, and disbelief, all of it. When I stopped reading I set it down. “That is why I called you in here. All the other stuff came up because of the letter. So you see while I can fire you right now you have a chance of staying here and doubling your current salary. Since Mary is at home it would be like her getting a job that paid the kind of money you now make. So I am sitting down with everyone and letting them know what I have to decide.”

“Now at the same time I am changing some things around here. Now if you want to sit there and keep trying to blow smoke up my ass, we can stop all this right now and you will be the first one laid off. If on the other hand you come clean with me and be honest you stand a chance of doubling your pay. Now before you think I am trying to trick you, I already spoke to Samantha and she is happy and at her desk, she is in the running for one of the three positions. So tell me stud, are you ready to walk out or admit to all of your hanky-panky here at the office. And what you tell me here is between us. Mary will not be told anything from me.”

I looked at Frank, he sat there a little pissed. I waited for him to say something and just as I was about to say, “Your fired” he spoke first.

“I’m sorry boss for lying. I wanted to protect the girls from being fired,” (I looked at my pen recorder and the tiny green light was blinking, it was aimed at him and I was getting everything.) Yes Samantha and I have been having sex and I’m sure by now you can guess Susan and I have been at it for some time.”

I asked “Who else? I want the truth, you know I am going to find out and if I find that you lied to me now trust me you are gone. Who else around here have you been fucking or have sucking your cock Frank?”

“Look boss I don’t want to get anyone into trouble, you know of Samantha and Susan can’t we leave it at that? I’m guilty as sin, but I don’t want to get anyone else in trouble.”

“I must not be making myself clear you ass, I just told you if you did not come clean you would be laid off, fired, canned, pink-slipped. Your only choice here is to tell me exactly what I want to know. Now for the last time give me the names or go home and tell Mary why you got fired.” I slammed my hand down next to the pen.

Frank sat back and hung his head like a beaten man, he spoke quietly almost a whipser, “Becky, Jennifer, Jacky and of course you already know about Susan and Samantha.”

I was shocked; five of my respected wholesome women that are so prim and proper are messing around with Frank. Everyone of them married and doing it knowing they could get fired. I asked, “How long has this been going on Frank?”

He sat there degectedly, “I’ve been here what five years? I guess it has been five years. It’s my wife’s fault, she is always bragging on what a lover I am, the women talk and they are always all over me. They hear about my cock and they just have to try it and then of course once that happens they want more.”

As I sat there I was trying to think clearly, was he bragging? It sure sounded like it then again maybe he was just being honest about the problem. As I sat there I swear my vagina was throbbing. I was so bad off I was even thinking of excusing myself and go into my bathroom for a quickie. I was hot as hell. I wanted to see it, I wanted to touch it, and I wanted him to fuck me with it. I asked, “Does Mary suspect anything at all, I mean she never suspects anything?”

Frank answered, “If she did, she has never said anything to me.”

In almost a sexual daze I asked, “So I take it you get sex here what two, three times a week then?”

I didn’t think it was like that but it was intriguing to ask. Frank said, “More like every other day sometimes more sometimes less, I guess it kind of depends on how busy the girls are.”

I was surprised, no I was shocked; it was going on under my nose and I had no idea. Everyone is screwing around here but me. I’m as good looking as most of my girls, I am not fat, I keep myself clean. I don’t smoke or even drink why can’t I find a man and have sex like these married women working for me? Hell they are married and still get Frank on the side it isn’t far and I’m going to make them fucking pay for this.

I had to get back on track, I was getting caught up in it all and if I was going to make Frank do what I wanted I had to be stronger. I knew that since Frank is my courier he was going to stay unless he pissed me off, the thing is he didn’t. As far as he knew everyone on the second floor was open game so to speak. I wanted that to sink in.

“OK Frank,” I started, “You do understand my position now right? I am going to decide which of the three that I will not lay-off and double their wages. So in your case if I keep you on board that will be what from nineteen to thirty-eight bucks an hour? Not bad for a courier who screws my employees everyday.”

“Now listen up buster, like I said things are going to change around here. I am having a competition for the next two weeks while I weed out who is going and who is staying. No one knows me here; I have insisted that everyone be of the highest morals here at work while I have none what so ever. So with this letter I can do things now I never thought possible.”

“The question I am asking you now is, do you want to stay and work for me? Realizing that in doing so you will be called on to perform sexually for me at my whims and beckoning?”

God the face of someone being shocked, I caught him off guard. His mouth dropped open and it was a huge surprise to him. I continued, “Before you answer I want you to know what you are agreeing to. First off, just saying yes to me right now does not mean I will keep you; it means that you are willing to compete with everyone else that agrees to this. The Competition is purely consensual. For the woman it means one thing, for the men involved you and Bob it means another. I have a very nasty, filthy imagination and I am going to use it for the first time here and now. You can stay and compete or pack up and go home. I will not tell Mary of your activities here, I will also lay –off the girls here that you have been fucking so I guess in a way you are deciding for not only you and your family, but for your bitch's you have been fucking and their families.”

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers
12