Lay-Offs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“One other thing! I have never seen two men together except in movies, I may want to see that. If you can’t do that it will go against you, but it wouldn’t be a ball breaker. Now tell me Frank are you going to stay and allow Becky, Jennifer, Jacky, Susan and Samantha a shot in the competition? Just so you know the only one that knows what is going on so far is Samantha. I’ll just tell the others they are laid off, so tell me honey you gonna play ball with me or run out of here to Mary?”

“Tell you what you don’t have to say anything. Just stand up and walk out or come around the desk here unzip your pants and let me see this tool of yours that the girls here love so fucking much.”

I sat there almost breathless as Frank stood. He just stood thinking, and then he moved forward around the side of my desk unzipping his pants. He stood before me with this half hard big thick cock sticking out. I reached up and touched it. Before that moment I had never touched a real cock, hell I didn’t even touch the guy who fucked me at the bar in the van.

I began to stroke it smiling up at him, “Good decision Frank, now some ground rules for this competition, first no more underwear, on you or the girls. Next, be prepared to be called in here and fuck one of the girls so I can watch, you see Frank I like to watch. You better come up with some sort of excuse for the nights I get lonely and call you over to my house, because this cock is going to be in me a lot.”

“I understand you like your cock sucked. I am going to see just how big this little baby can get.”

I stopped talking, leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I cupped his balls and closed my eyes; I loved the way the warm hardening cock felt against my lips and in my mouth. I wrapped first one then my other hand around it as I kept working his cock making it harder and harder.

Frank was rock hard when I knew I wanted more, hell I wanted more the moment Samantha told me about him. I pulled back admiring my work and stood up holding onto him. I sat on my desk, undid his pants dropping them and his shorts down, opening my legs I pulled him to me. Looking into his eyes I groaned, “Fuck me you fucking bastard and fuck me good! Make me cum. You better make me cum.”

Frank grunted as he entered me. I was so fucking wet he slid in to me fast and silky. I have used large sex toys all my life so I had no trouble receiving his monster tool. I laid back and he stood there pounding in and out of me. I moaned with pleasure and God did I ever cum. I climaxed hard and it seemed as if it would not stop. In fact it increased in pleasure, unlike my rubber cocks when I came I would stop, Frank just kept going and going so the pleasure would do nothing but get better with each climax.

For years I have used dildos in my cunt and asshole, I thought for a moment of telling him to fuck me in my ass, but I didn’t want the pleasure to stop. I was in heaven when I felt him cram himself inside of me, then he sort of shook as he gave me his seed.

I hit a high point in my life that I had ever felt. My whole being was on fire with excitement the hairs on my arms and body felt as if they were in bliss. I had my eyes closed and I opened them just as Frank went to pull out of me. I wrapped my legs around him quickly before he was out of me. I held him inside. I looked at his face and I saw he was looking at something. I turned my head and it was Becky, she had come in my office. She was standing in the corner with her hand between her legs.

I did not panic, I knew she and Frank were screwing, I also knew that Becky was in some deep shit for coming into my office when I told her not too.

I unlocked my legs from Frank and said, “That is all for right now Frank, pull up your pants and I’ll be calling you back later.” I kept watching Becky who had stopped masturbating and was frozen in place like a caught animal in headlights.

I closed my legs and sat up got off of my desk and sat back down in my chair. I said, “Lock the door Becky and come sit down. I should have locked it when Frank came in but I trusted you to make sure no one came in including yourself.”

12