Lay On Hands Ch. 03

Story Info
Pyrista gets to work on satisfying her wife's horse-cock.
3k words
4.87
21.1k
23
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Pre-story]Content Warnings: unrealistic anatomy, futa, horse cock, huge cock, excessive cum.

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+[/pre-story]

Lay On Hands, Chapter 3

Pyrista held her wife's gaze as her lips lingered on the flared tip of Rylinne's cock, the lewd kiss intensifying. As her hands continued to stroke up and down Rylinne's length, her head began to twist side to side, lips caressing the sensitive flesh. Those plump pillows parted slightly as they flattened against the tip, her tongue probing forward to flick and taste her wife's cockhead, and the salty pre that leaked from her slit. Rylinne couldn't help but let out a quiet groan of pleasure, her grip on Pyrista's hair tightening slightly, subtle assurances for Pyrista, letting her know she was doing well.

Pyrista's lips slowly parted, wider and wider, her jaw stretching open further and further until it felt like it might unhinge. The first time, it had been a real struggle, her jaw had strained painfully as she struggled to accommodate the intimidating weapon between Rylinne's legs, but now, her soft lips popped over the ridge of her wife's flared head with only a slight pinching sensation at the corners of her mouth. That fat, meaty horse-cock filled Pyrista's mouth completely, its girth making her cheeks bulge and pinning her tongue down against the bottom of her mouth, but still, the wet, pink muscle wiggled and writhed, eagerly licking along the underside of her lover's length. Rylinne let out another groan, deeper and more throaty, as the warm wetness of Pyrista's mouth engulfed the sensitive head, finally breaking Pyrista's gaze as her eyes squeezed shut and her head rolled back.

Pyrista let her own eyes drift closed as she savored the taste of Rylinne's shaft, humming with satisfaction. She began to bob her head in time with her hands, working her soft lips over the first few inches of Rylinne's shaft while her delicate fingers pumped up and down the rest of its length. Rylinne gave another soft groan as the combined assault continued on, but after nearly a minute, her expression had shifted from one of pleasure to a strained grimace. "Fuck, more, baby, more." She urged through her teeth, her hips rolling subtly as Pyrista pushed forward, forcing her flared cockhead to bump against the back of Pyrista's throat.

Pyrista winced at the unexpected impact, pulling back an inch as her throat spasmed for a moment in response. But she didn't let that momentary pause stop her. She let go of Rylinne's shaft and planted her palms on her lover's hips, bracing herself as she looked up, staring into the pale draenei's glowing blue eyes as she began to push herself forward. She didn't break eye contact, even as that flared horsecock's flat head pushed into her throat, stretching out one ring of muscle after another as it slid down deeper and deeper into her tight throat. Rylinne chewed her lip as she watched inch after inch of thick horsecock slowly disappear between Pyrista's plump lips, feeling that warm, wet, muscular throat ripple around her shaft deliciously as her wife swallowed it down inch by inch...

Pyrista's glowing eyes glistened with tears of effort as her soft lips met the middle flare, the thick, equine shaft throbbing deep in her throat, its girth distending her neck lewdly. Slowly, she began to pull her head back once more, reversing direction and feeling the flared head tug at the walls of her throat as inch after inch of veiny shaft slid past her lips... That is, until She felt Rylinne's grip tighten and her arm stiffen, holding Pyrista's head in place. Pyrista watched from her knees as Rylinne's expression twisted, morphing from one of simple desire to one of pure hunger. She felt Rylinne's second hand join its sister on her head, gripping one of her horns as the other released her hair and moved to take hold of the other, holding her firmly in place.

"You're not done yet, baby... I still need more." Rylinne purred, her voice husky with desire. A shiver ran down Pyrista's spine, but she couldn't tell if it was one of fear... or anticipation. Rylinne's hips suddenly began to push forward, her rippling abs tightening as she pushed inch after inch of thick, veiny horse-cock back into Pyrista's helpless throat. The smaller draenei squirmed in protest for a moment, but froze when she felt that flare once more push against her soft lips. Was she really going to force that whole thing into her throat? Her question was answered a moment later when Rylinne's hips suddenly bucked, her shapely ass tightening as the tall, pale futa forced another few inches down the blue-skinned woman's throat.

Some part of Pyrista thought she should be angry with Rylinne for this, but that voice was quickly silenced as Rylinne began to thrust hard and fast, holding Pyrista's head completely still as she fucked those last few inches of throbbing draenei cock down her spasming throat until the futa's cum-heavy balls smacked against her chin. "Fuck yessss~" Rylinne groaned, grinding her hips against Pyrista's nose, echoing the smaller draenei's own thoughts. Pyrista's eyelids fluttered, a shudder running down her spine as that fat horse-cock throbbed deep inside her throat. She would have moaned, if she could have breathed past the flared cockhead that was throbbing somewhere near her stomach. All she could do was feel her panties grow wetter and her nipples harden against the armored cups that cradled her soft breasts.

Now that Rylinne had control, she quickly set to work. Her hips drew back, and Pyrista could feel both the middle flare and the flat head of her wife's massive equine shaft tugging at her throat as they were pulled up from deep inside her. Her pillowy lips pulled forward, clinging to the vein-marbled length as it withdrew, maintaining a tight seal, a vacuum forming as Rylinne continued to pull back, making her cheeks hollow deeply, her features warping lewdly as she dutifully sucked at her wife's enormous endowment. Rylinne let out a pleasured moan to show her appreciation for the intense suction, continuing to ease her hips back until the flat head popped from Pyrista's throat, the smaller draenei eagerly using the opportunity to fill her lungs with fresh air. For a moment, more than a foot of hose-cock lingered outside Pyrista's soft lips, its pale skin coated with a glistening sheen of spit, shimmering strands hanging from it, some dangling free, others looped back, anchored to another point along its length, and some linked between the throbbing shaft and Pyrista's lips.

Pyrista needed only a moment to catch her breath, she knew better than to keep Rylinne waiting long, and as her glowing eyes once more flicked up to meet her lover's, her tongue gave the flat head a swirling lick, and her hands slid to Rylinne's hips, giving them a gentle tug to spur her on once more. Rylinne did not require much coaxing, Her grip on Pyrista's horns tightened once more and her hips reversed direction, shapely ass tightening once more as her cock pushed into her wife's throat. Now that she was warmed up, there was no need to go slow. She stuffed inch after inch of thick, veiny horse-cock down Pyrista's throat without hesitation, a long, deep, unrelenting thrust. In less than a second, the middle flare pushed past Pyrista's lips, in less than two, her hips pressed against those same lips, her heavy, cum-filled balls smacking against the blue-skinned draenei's chin. Rylinne let out a husky moan of pleasure, as her cock was once more engulfed by her wife's marvelous throat, and Pyrista's eyelids fluttered once more, feeling that veiny shaft once more filling her almost all the way to her stomach.

Rylinne only let herself savor the sensation for a moment. "Are you ready, baby?" She asked with a purr, her tone thick with lust. Pyrista wasn't quite sure what she meant, until the taller draenei drew her hips back once more, pulling back almost as quickly as she thrust it in, then thrusting forward again even faster. Pyrista's eyes went wide with surprise as Rylinne suddenly started to fuck her face in earnest, quickly setting a relentless pace, pumping her hips in long, fast strokes, pistoning more than a foot of that massive horse-cock in and out of her wife's throat with each thrust. Instinctively, Pyrista's lips tried to maintain a seal around her shaft, but it was just too fast, too intense, all she managed to do was make it so each time Rylinne's hips pulled back the motion was accompanied by wet, nasty slurping sounds. Strands of shimmering spit formed each time Rylinne pulled back, then snapped under the force of her almost violent thrusts, whipping wildly this way and that to splatter across Pyrista's face, leaving her features a glistening, sticky mess, Rylinne's balls soon similarly coated from smacking repeatedly against the blue-skinned draenei's chin.

Rylinne had a firm grip on Pyrista's horns, keeping her head held firmly in place as she pounded her hips against her wife's lips relentlessly, alternately moaning with pleasure and biting her lip as she looked down at the smaller draenei. Pyrista couldn't move, she couldn't make a sound, Rylinne was in total control as she roughly used her throat to satisfy her massive, throbbing horse-cock... And Pyrista was positively SOAKED. Her pussy was practically drooling, hungry for a taste of the same treatment, to the point that, even without being touched, her juices were already overflowing her armored thong to run down her shapely thighs in glistening rivulets.

"Fuuuuck~, that's so good..." Rylinne moaned, struggling to keep her voice quiet as her wife's lips and throat caressed her throbbing shaft with each thrust of her shapely hips. The two of them must have been quite the sight. One towering, pale, beautiful draenei woman in casual clothes, her enormous tits threatening to spill out of her top as they bounced and wobbled, her pants pulled down over her hips as her shapely ass pumped back and forth, pistoning a massive, bestial horse-cock covered in glistening spit down a second draenei beauty's throat, the latter still wearing her armor, though it didn't hide much of her sapphire skin, her own supple breasts jiggling in their metal cups from the force of the relentless facefuck.

It didn't take Rylinne long, once she picked up the pace, to feel that familiar sensation welling up in her toned core, a sort of pressure that grew stronger and stronger with each wave of sensation that washed over her, each thrust of her hips, each spasm of Pyrista's tight throat around her pulsing, throbbing shaft... She grit her teeth, eyes squeezed shut, holding her breath as she strained to hold it back, to prolong the inevitable, to allow this glorious pleasure to continue another moment longer... But there was no stopping the inevitable conclusion. Rylinne let out a strangled groan as she thrust forward one final time and held there, hands white-knuckling on Pyrista's horns as she held her wife in place, hips grinding against those soft lips as her massive balls began to tighten against the root of her member.

It was like a balloon popped- no, more like a pressurized tank in some gnomish contraption exploding, a sudden, violent shockwave of pleasure that shot through Rylinne's entire body in an instant, intense and white-hot, engulfing her every nerve, every thought in all-consuming ecstasy. Her balls clenched against Pyrista's chin as her enormous horsecock lurched and throbbed deep inside her throat, a boiling river of cum surging down its length toward the flat, flared head as it swelled even larger, almost reaching her stomach. Pyrista couldn't pull away, Rylinne's grip was iron, the blue-skinned paladin had no choice but to surrender to her fate, to have her belly pumped full of her wife's thick, creamy ball-batter... She could hardly wait.

And she didn't have to, Rylinne's enormous horse-cock bucked against the walls of Pyrista's throat and fired, spraying a finger-thick stream of white-hot futa cum straight into the helpless draenei's stomach. A shudder ran down her spine as she felt that thick, hot, creamy seed pouring into her belly, her throat instinctively swallowing around the massive horsecock planted inside it, milking it for more. There was certainly more to be had, much, much more, and Rylinne's equine shaft was eager to provide it, again and again the beastly horse-cock bucked inside Pyrista's throat, firing off blast after blast of potent draenei cum and filling her belly bit by bit. Rylinne always came buckets, and as Pyrista dutifully swallowed again and again, feeling it slosh inside her, she began to wonder if she had room enough for it all in her stomach.

Once the initial burst of pleasure had worn off, Rylinne returned to her senses to feel the pressure in her core slowly draining away, pouring out of her as her cock continued to pump out spurt after spurt of cum into her wife's stomach, leaving her with a sense of profound relief and a warm, tingling afterglow that suffused her entire being. She groaned again, her grip on Pyrista's horns relaxing slightly as she watched her wife dutifully swallow load after load of thick draenei spunk. She could feel herself nearing the end of her climax, and slowly began to ease her hips back, her cock continuing to spurt, painting the walls of Pyrista's throat with her sticky, creamy cum as it went. Finally, she tugged the flat, flared head of her cock out of her lover's throat, just in time for the throbbing weapon to fire off another spurt of creamy jizz, filling Pyrista's mouth with thick, potent cum.

Pyrista sucked in a fresh breath of air as Rylinne's enormous member popped out of her throat, soothing the burning in her lungs just in time for the the fearsome weapon to flood her mouth with a wave of hot, creamy cum. Pyrista's eyelids fluttered as Rylinne's thick seed drowned her tongue, her every tastebud bathed in the salty, musky flavor of her wife's essence. Rylinne's cock pulsed again, firing off another spurt, adding to the first such that the sheer volume forced Pyrista's cheeks to balloon. The blue draenei closed her eyes and swallowed with an audible gulp, savoring the feeling as the thick, hot cream slid down her throat. Rylinne's cock fired again, and again, her loads slowly getting smaller and smaller as Pyrista swallowed the each in turn, until they weren't spurts anymore, so much as a slow leak. Pyrista's hands moved from her wife's hips to her shaft once more, closing around the base of that spit-slick horsecock and squeezing gently, then sliding their way up the length, milking the last of the cum from the lengthy shaft onto her waiting tongue. When she was finished, she popped the head of the beastly member from her lips and rolled the thick, salty, creamy seed around of her tongue for a long moment, savoring the taste, before opening her eyes once more, looking up at Rylinne, gazing into her eyes as she swallowed one last time.

Rylinne stared down at her wife for a long moment. Pyrista's face was a mess, the entire lower half glistened with saliva, some of it dripping off her chin, some landing on her tentacles, some coating the upper slopes of her cleavage. Her makeup was ruined, running in some places and smeared in others. But then she smiled up at Rylinne, her expression bright and clearly pleased with herself, still holding the futa's enormous, equine cock in her delicate hands as she beamed up at her wife, and in that moment, Rylinne was reminded why she married this adorable, clumsy, sexy little minx.

Rylinne suddenly pulled up on Pyrista's horns, lifting her to her hooves, letting out a little squawking noise of surprise as she scrambled slightly to find her footing. She opened her mouth to express her confusion more coherently, but before she could form the words, the taller draenei swooped down and kissed her, hands abandoning their hold on her horns to cradle the back of her head and hold her close as their lips and tongues intertwined in a passionate dance. Pyrista swiftly melted into the kiss. The passionate kiss lasted for lasted for a long moment, Rylinne clearly not minding the taste of her own seed that clung to Pyrista's tongue as her own swirled and coiled around it in an intimate dance. When she finally pulled back and broke the kiss, Rylinne smiled down at Pyrista.

"That was incredible. You're incredible." Rylinne purred, warmly, one hand sliding down to trace its fingers gently along her wife's jawline. "I love you." She added as her fingers dipped down to play with the slender tendrils draped over her shoulder.

"I... I love you too." Pyrista replied, blinking, still slightly dazed from the emotional whiplash of swallowing her wife's cum one moment and then being passionately kissed the next. She squirmed slightly on her hooves as she stared into her wife's loving eyes, as much as she loved how warm and tender Rylinne got after cumming, Pyrista was still soaking wet and dripping down her thighs, and her pussy was desperately in need of attention. Reflexively, her hands squeezed around Rylinne's slowly-softening cock, and she felt it respond, the process halting, then swiftly reversing. Rylinne blinked in surprise, looking down at her wife with an arched eyebrow.

"We... we can keep going... if you're not satisfied yet..." Pyrista muttered, face flushed as she chewed her lip and continued to squirm, squeezing her knees together to try and get a little relief. Rylinne blinked in confusion once more, then it clicked, and a smirk once more played across her lips.

"Looks like just one round's not gonna be enough..." She replied, her cock throbbing in Pyrista's grasp, swiftly growing back to its full size. "Now, let's get you out of that armor..."