Lay On Hands Ch. 04

Story Info
Pyrista strips, and Rylinne puts her horse-cock to work.
2.6k words
4.59
15.6k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[pre-story] Content Warnings: unrealistic anatomy, huge cock, huge tits, stomach bulge, horse cock, futa, exhibitionism

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

Lay On Hands Part 4! The girls are back, Pyrista finally strips off her skimpy armor, and Rylinne puts her horse-cock to work. Enjoy![/pre-story]

Lay on Hands: Chapter 4

"Now, let's get you out of that armor..." Rylinne purred.

A shudder of anticipation danced down Pyrista's spine at the words. Reluctantly, she released her grip on Rylinne's iron-hard horsecock and took a step away. Rylinne stepped back, leaning against the wall of the room as Pyrista sank down into a crouch, her hands going to work unclasping her armored boots, first one, then the other. As she stood once more, she hastily kicked them off, before turning her attention to the fastener on her belt. It soon relented and the belt came undone, it, along with the armored plates that protected her smooth thighs, falling to the floor with a heavy thump. Next, she reached up and lifted the floating iron crown away from her head, setting it aside before shifting to unfasten and remove one crystalline pauldron, then the other. With that, she was left in nothing but an armored thong and a barely-there 'breastplate', with twin metal cups that cradled and supported her impressive bust, most of her smooth, powder-blue skin already exposed.

Rylinne's glowing eyes drank in her wife's curvaceous figure as her hands moved down to the enormous shaft that thrust proudly from her hips, wrapping around its vein-marbled length and slowly stroking up and down, fingertips dancing over the medial ring of the equine member. Pyrista caught the look, and another shudder ran down her spine as she bit her lower lip, they may have been married, but it was still embarrassing to be stared at so intently, though she couldn't deny it made her heart race. Pyrista shook her head, her hands coming up to her chestplate as she closed her eyes and muttered a word of power, the enchanted armor releasing its hold, the clasp at the center of her chest opening. For a moment, she held it in place, but soon, she got over the moment of shyness and pulled it apart, shrugging it off as she revealed the twin mounds of her chest, each the size of a ripe grapefruit and crowned with cobalt-blue areolae, her hard nipples like twin sapphires. Finally, Pyrista's fingers moved to the clasps on her armored thong, nervously tugging at the fasteners that rode high on her round hips. It soon joined the pile on the floor, leaving Pyrista's smooth-shaven slit completely exposed, her soft nether lips swollen and glistening with arousal, her juices running down the insides of her supple thighs.

Rylinne's teeth sank into her own lower lip as she drank in the view her wife now offered, humming appreciatively. She pushed herself off the wall she leaned against and took a step toward Pyrista. The smaller draenei once again shuddered with anticipation as she looked up at Rylinne, the towering, pale-skinned draenei looming over her with a look of hunger on her face. Pyrista could feel Rylinne's enormous cock pressing against her soft blue skin, hot and throbbing, the flared tip coming to rest between her pillowy-soft breasts. Slowly, Rylinne leaned down, her arms coiling around Pyrista's body, her hands caressing and exploring her as they had so many times before. One traced the curve of her neck for a moment, while another went to her chest, cupping and gently squeezing one grapefruit-sized breast before thumb and forefinger closed on the sapphire nipple, giving it a playful tweak that made Pyrista whimper with need. Then, her hands were at Pyrista's waist, caressing the swell of her hips as one slid back and the other forward, the first's fingers sinking deep into her juicy ass as it kneaded her cushioned rear, the second's fingers barely grazing over the sensitive lips of her womanhood, feather-light, teasing contact that made her body burn with the need for more.

Rylinne's fingers lingered on Pyrista's lower lips for a moment before suddenly, they curled, two digits coiling together as they plunged into her pussy without warning, burying themselves to the second knuckle in her hot, wet hole. Pyrista opened her mouth to let out a moan, but Rylinne swooped down and silenced her cry before it could even begin, covering her wife's mouth with her own. Pyrista responded immediately, her arms wrapping around Rylinne's shoulders, nails raking over the pale draenei's back as she clung to the taller woman, their lips and tongues intertwined in mutual hunger. The kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity, Rylinne kneading her wife's ass while two fingers slowly pumped in and out of her drooling slit, Pyrista shuddering with pleasure as her needy pussy finally got some long-awaited attention. But two fingers would not be enough, and they both knew it. Rylinne slowly pulled her fingers from Pyrista's lower lips as she broke the kiss, the smaller draenei giving a disappointed moan, watching as the taller woman brought her hand up and teasingly sucked her wet fingers clean, grinning playfully down at her wife as she did.

"Delicious..." Rylinne purred as her now-clean hand moved to join its counterpart in kneading Pyrista's perfect ass. There was a moment of silence, of stillness, broken only by the movement of Rylinne's hands as they groped and squeezed the smaller draenei's generous backside, before her knees abruptly folded and her hands slid down, her grip tightening as she stood once again. Pyrista gasped as her hooves suddenly lifted off the ground, suspended by Rylinne's grip on her ass, her grip on rylinne's shoulders tightening. It was immediately uncomfortable, her weight hanging off her backside, pulling at her flesh, until instinctively she lifted her knees and shifted her weight back, abruptly finding herself cradled quite comfortably in her wife's embrace, seated in her palms. She clung to Rylinne's shoulders The position forced her legs apart, and she became instantly and intensely aware of the enormous, throbbing, equine cock that thrust from Rylinne's hips, now laid out on her stomach, the flat, flared head almost reaching her breasts as the medial ring pulsed against the swollen, tender lips of her pussy. She could feel its heat, its weight against her skin, and shuddered.

Rylinne' arms flexed, lifting Pyrista's helpless body higher and higher, her lengthy shaft drawn over the paladin's pussy like a bow across a violin's strings, drawing sweet, musical moan of pleasure from her hapless instrument, until the flared head of her cock nosed against those tender lips. Rylinne's hips rolled, grinding the blunt tip of her cock against those sensitive, sapphire-blue lips, which swiftly parted slightly under the pressure, blossoming open like a flower to reveal the glistening pink petals within. Pyrista's traitorous pussy betrayed the mask of purity she tried to maintain, revealing the desire she couldn't admit to as it eagerly welcomed the cock poised to invade its depths. Pyrista's fingernails bit into Rylinne's shoulders just like her teeth sank into her lower lip as she stared at the meeting of their bodies. A familiar realization struck her once again; that beastly cock was about to go inside her. She shuddered as conflicting emotions surged inside her, fear, desperation, lust, love, awe, and breathless anticipation...

Rylinne did not disappoint, her hips began to push forward as her hands lowered Pyrista's body, and with only a moment of resistance, the fat, flared head of her equine cock pushed inside her wife's sensitive pussy. Both moaned, almost in harmony, as Rylinne's shaft pushed deeper and deeper into Pyrista's quivering depths, inch after inch of its intimidating girth stretching her inner walls in a deliciously familiar way. The wide ridge of that flattened cockhead tugged at every crease and fold as it went, sparks of pleasure shooting up Pyrista's spine with each cluster of nerves it pushed past, those silken walls gripping tight around the throbbing shaft in turn, squeezing and caressing every inch of the monstrous member inside her, like they sought to milk it dry.

A soft popping sensation signaled the moment Rylinne's medial ring slid past Pyrista's drooling nether-lips, the first half of her lengthy shaft buried with the warm, wet embrace of the smaller woman's inner walls, and, though Pyrista didn't realize it just yet, the point where Rylinne couldn't resist her instincts any longer. Though, when she felt her wife's big, strong hands tighten their grip on her ass as they had so many times before, she knew she had to brace herself. Rylinne's hips suddenly slammed forward, burying the last eight inches of thick futa horse-cock in Pyrista's pussy in single, brutal thrust, the girth at the base stretching her lips and grinding against her throbbing clit. Pyrista's head rolled back as she let out a ragged cry of surprise and ecstasy as her wife plunged inside her to the hilt, filling and stretching her pussy to the limit, the flat head just barely nosing against the entrance to her womb, a pair of cum-laden, apple-sized balls swinging forward to smack against her ass.

"Fuck, babe, you're so tight..." Rylinne groaned as Pyrista's legs wrapped around her waist, holding her in place as her body struggled to adjust to the sudden intrusion.

"F-fuck~" was all the response Pyrista could manage, chewing her lip as her core spasmed uncontrollably. She looked down between their bodies and saw her normally-flat belly twitch around a distinct bulge, her smooth sapphire skin stretched over a lump the size of half an apple. She knew what it was, she'd seen it many times before, but there was still something intensely erotic to feeling her wife's massive horse-cock throb while buried deep inside her pussy and be able to watch the head of it twitch as it stretched her body into its shape. She shuddered, letting out a whimper as her walls clamped down on the beast, ankle-bones digging into Rylinne's ass as her nails raked over the taller woman's pale shoulders.

Pyrista's trembling legs couldn't stop Rylinne from starting to move, drawing her hips back slowly, the flared head tugging at Pyrista's innermost walls as it went, making the smaller draenei shudder and whine at the emptiness it left behind. As the towering futa's medial ring popped from her wife's quivering entrance, her hips abruptly reversed directions, slamming forward once again and driving that thick equine cock back into Pyrista's needy pussy to the hilt, filling her to the limit once more. Pyrista's head rolled back as she let out another ragged cry of ecstasy at the wave of sensation that crashed over her.

"Mmm, careful, babe... wouldn't want somebody to walk by and hear you... would you?" Rylinne warned, a smirk playing across her soft lips. Pyrista immediately stiffened, eyes going wide and turning toward the door as she pulled one hand away from Rylinne's shoulder and slapped it across her mouth. But despite her horrified expression, Rylinne could feel her wife's pussy clamp down around her cock, and it wasn't purely out of fear. Rylinne began to move her hips again, still holding Pyrista close as she slowly and smoothly pumped a good eight inches of thick, throbbing horse-cock in and out of her wife's pussy, craning her head down to whisper in the smaller draenei's ear.

"You know, there's no lock on that door. They got rid of all the storage room locks. Too many people using them 'improperly'." Rylinne breathed, her hips starting to move a little faster with each sentence she spoke. Pyrista's eyes widened further, still staring at the door, and she let out a whimper as a shiver ran up her spine.

"It used to be, every other day somebody would get caught fooling around in one of these... But nobody does it anymore. It's too dangerous, too easy to get caught, now. One careless moan and a paladin could come bursting through those doors... And see you like this... completely naked... impaled on my cock... a trembling, quivering mess... moaning like a slut..." Rylinne continued, pounding faster and harder with each word, her hips smacking audibly against Pyrista's spread thighs as her balls bounced off her wife's round backside with each thrust. Pyrista bit her lip behind her palm to try and stifle a moan, but succeeded only in muffling it slightly as her pussy clamped down around Rylinne's throbbing horse-cock like a vice, spasming uncontrollably.

"Anyone could be on the other side of that door right now... Exarch Vel'dann, maybe? She's always going on about purity and temperance... Just imagine the look on her face... She might not even kick us out, she might just smite us on the spot... Or maybe Ganuun? I've caught him staring at you a couple times... He's kinda cute when he blushes... I wonder if he'd report us, or if he'd just want to watch..." Rylinne purred into Pyrista's ear as her hips continued to pound relentlessly. Pyrista couldn't stop her mind from generating each scenario Rylinne suggested. She could clearly picture the exarch's normally-stoic face twisted with disgust as she looked at her like some kind of filthy whore. She could see Ganuun's smooth features flush deep purple, his eyes wide as he stared at her naked body, exposed and helpless... A throaty moan forced itself past her lips as Rylinne's hips pounded against hers, grinding against her clit with her massive cock planted inside her to the hilt.

Rylinne's smirk widened. "Or maybe the tauren?" She purred, and Pyrista tightened immediately. "Mmm, hit a nerve, huh? What is it? Is it all that muscle? Do you want those big, strong arms to pick you up like you weigh nothing at all and use you like a toy? Maybe it's the rumors that have been flying around, about how he's been leaving a trail of well-fucked girls all across Azeroth? Or maybe you just wanna find out if what they say about tauren is true..." Rylinne breathed, her grin widening as Pyrista shuddered once again. "There it is! Mmm, naughty girl... Getting turned on thinking about that big... fat... tauren... COCK... about feeling it filling you up, stretching you out... You're a real size queen, huh? Should I be jealous? He's pretty huge, overall, he might be even bigger than me... I wonder what he'd think, knowing you were fantasizing about his cock this whole time... daydreaming about massive tauren dicks like a dirty little slut... He might just have to show you what a tauren cock can REALLY do..." Rylinne half-purred, half-growled her words at this point, gritting her teeth as she savagely pounded her hips against Pyrista's. The blue-skinned draenei writhed with pleasure atop her wife's enormous horse-cock as she cried out uncontrollably, barely able to keep her hand over her mouth under the brutal assault, though it wasn't very effective and muffling her cries in the first place.

Rylinne took a half-step forward to plant her hoof and renew her assault, only to catch her hoof on some errant hose or tube of some sort, and all at once, she stumbled forward. Pyrista cried out once again, this time, not with pleasure, but with pain, as her back slammed into a shelf. Rylinne swiftly managed to regain her footing, but it was too late, the moment was spoiled. "Fuck, you okay?" she asked, worried, and getting a reassuring nod from her wife. "...Maybe there was more than one reason people stopped fucking in here..." She muttered, angrily, as she glanced around the cramped storage space. She scowled for a few moments, then blinked, and slowly, her lips curled into another grin.

"...I suppose it's time for a change of venue, then..." She muttered, and Pyrista felt her wife's cock throb inside her.