Layers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,061 Followers

When Stephen's slightly calloused hand touches my shoulder, I freeze. Deer in head light. "No." I gasp. "Not yet. Just... no. Not yet." He grips my shoulder and then trails a finger down my spine as he backs away. I shiver and close my eyes against the feeling. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I can feel the extra wetness gathering in my pussy from just his touch. And... SHIT. Elaine's mouth is on my pussy and I barely have time to stumble against the wall before the sudden intensity hits me hard. She's rubbing my clit with her tongue and my brain just fizzles. There's this concentrated feeling right fucking there and it's almost too much to bear but it feels indescribably good. I'm probably making all kinds of dirty girly sounds but I wouldn't know since my brain is dead. D-E-D. Dead. Only when she moves down to my pussy lips do I realize I'm gasping out "Yes. Oh yes. Yesssss..." over and over as she sucks at my wet cunt. Great. I sound like a retarded porn star when my brain is off. Fabulous. Her mouth is so warm and her tongue is just working me over. That familiar pressure is building in the pit of my stomach again and I'm babbling as she opens MY pussy to taste the inside of me. My world goes white when her thumb presses gently against my clit. I probably scream or embarrass myself horribly when I finally cum. I have no idea. I can't even see properly. I'm pretty sure I ... yup, I squirted. Should I be ashamed? Embarrassed? I don't have a lot of experience with women but having had none of THEM squirt... I can feel Elaine between my legs still, trying to hold me up but I'm too heavy. I almost fall.

Stephen catches me. He's strong. I only know he's there because I still feel Elaine on my pussy and she can't be there and at my si... Oh. His dick. It's on my hip. Yup. That's a penis. Throbbing. On me. Turning me on. Fucking vagina. He has his arms around my chest, against my tits. The slight bit of hair on his arms are tickling my nipples. I don't even know how I can notice that. He's warm. I almost wish Elaine would stop so I could concentrate on this other stuff happening with Stephen.

And then, he kisses me. Gently but firmly. I'm not expecting it. I could stop him. I could push him away. I could. I don't. My mouth opens to him. It's not exactly that my brain is fuzzy so I can't exactly use that as an excuse. Not exactly. My brain is kind of fuzzy around the edges. But... I want him. And a kiss is just a kiss. And this body is female. He's a good kisser. Although, hah, it's kind of a fight since we're both pressing, taking the lead, aggressively working our tongues against each other. I'm growling slightly. His arms are squeezing against me but now a hand (his left?) moves down to my ass, squeezing hard. I sigh and moan and mewl and push into him and all kinds of other things because then his other hand finds a nipple and squeezes. Still kissing him, still feeling his hands on me. Feeling how wet I am and how amazing Elaine's mouth feels on my pussy. And then his arms are around me again, holding tight, because I'm cumming. He stumbles against my weight as I go limp but he doesn't drop me. He grunts from the effort of it. Fuck you. I'm not that heavy.

I feel flesh beneath my fingers. Beneath my nails. I'm clawing his back. Still kissing him. Deeply. Passionately. And then there's a wet sucking at a nipple. Elaine. Jesus, yes. Lightning bolts down to my fucking crotch. Barely recovering from my orgasm but wanting more and more.

"The... the bed..." I manage to say. We stumble to the bedroom. Okay. I stumble. Elaine mostly does all right and Stephen, damn him, just walks. I put Elaine on the bed and lay her down. She pulls her legs up and lifts her hips up to me but then turns over to her hands and knees, ass in the air, pussy glistening in the light. Offering herself to me. I go down on her again, two fingers in her tight little pussy, pressing down against where the one spot is in my pussy. She's very wet and apparently the same spot works on her. She's nearly screaming and pushing back on my fingers. My mouth goes to her clit and I'm gently pushing it around as I rub the top of her pussy from the inside. Her hips grind harder and harder against me. Her hairy pussy is full of her scent, the long pubic hair around my nose. I'm growling into her pussy as I suck her lips into my mouth, nipping at her clit, fingering her hard. She growls back. It's a cute little growl but definitely that. Definitely a little rumbling in her throat. Her nails are cutting into my bed sheets, ripping them slightly. When she looks back at me briefly, her eyes are glazed as if she isn't sure where she is and what she's doing but she's pushing hard against me. She almost looks heavily drunk. I get bits of her pussy hair in my teeth as I lick her. Something is different but I can't notice. My body feels hot and heavy and I'm kneading her ass and lower back with my free hand as I growl into her cunt. I don't notice the trails of blood as my claws dig in.

Stephen grabs my ass in his hands and pulls the cheeks apart. I barely have any warning as he shoves his face between my ass, nose and mouth against my sopping wet pussy. He's not gentle now. I can barely concentrate on Elaine's pussy in front of me. Jesus. It's amazing. The roughness. Just feeling it against me. Not being in control even to this little degree. My whole body is trembling from it. From the aggression of the man behind me, sucking on my clit and lips, pushing his tongue into me. His scratchy beard on my sensitive cunt. I want more. I want all of it. I crawl onto the bed, pushing Elaine back as I go to my hands and knees. I look back at Stephen. I should notice the difference. How his eyes look confused. His five o'clock shadow closer to a beard now. His ears very, very slightly tipped and longer. His forearms are more hairy and his chest (previously smooth) has a line of hair running down the middle. He pulls back and fumbles for the condom he brought with him. Looks at it, turning it in his hands. Confused. Stupid. His dick is huge looking from here and the skin around it is thicker than I remember. The tip is different. Almost pointed. It's dotted with a trail of pre-cum and I can almost imagine the smell of it from where I am. My mouth waters. I FUCKING WANT. He's taking too goddamned long to mount me. I'm seconds away from slamming him to the ground and riding him but I want this first. This first time. On my hands and knees. Why? Goddammit. There's a buzz in my brain and my body feels too hot and ache-y. I need it. I need it in me.

I reach around with my hands, pulling myself open to him, my scent flooding the room. Elaine bucks, cumming as her claws rip my blanket to shreds. A thin line of fur is growing from her pussy up her lower stomach.

"Now. Do it. Now." I can't make words. I think I'm drooling. My mouth feels funny. I can't think straight.

Apparently, neither can Stephen. He's still turning the condom packet over and over as if he's just discovered it for the first time. "But... but... the ... the thing... the ... you know..." His canine teeth are sharper than they should be. Slightly longer.

I push my ass against him, rubbing my wet pussy against the length of his dick. He roars and drops the condom to grab the back of my neck. He tries to push my head down but I'm stronger and I glare back at him. "NO." I say. Angry. He almost whimpers but releases me immediately, grabbing my ass with both hands. I push back again. "In." I tell him. "Inside." I'm burning up. My pussy is a furnace, needing his dick in me. The pit of my stomach is molten lava. I'm going to fucking hurt him if he's not...

FHOSYT(S*GY*(SHDUHDU!!!!

He finally remembers to hold himself as he pushes into me and we're both roaring from it. Elaine has gone to her stomach, furry pussy pushing against my mouth in the hopes that I'll pleasure her. I can't... I can't... Her small back is dotted with sweat and I can see her skin moving as muscles push and pull and grow. I can't... Stephen's dick is in me and I've never felt anything like it in my entire life. I can't remember him pushing into me. Spreading me open with it. It just happened. I want to remember. I want to remember it all but I can't. I can feel his claws digging sharply into my flesh. I can. OH FUCKING JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK he's slamming into me and it's hitting something deep inside and it fucking hurts but it also feels amazing and my ears are roaring or I'm roaring and my face is burning and what the fuck is he hitting and why does it feel so goddamned amazing?! He's pounding and I can't even think straight except to push back hard against him, growling and grunting and mewling and clawing at my bed, taking out chunks of the mattress as I do it. Wanting him deeper and deeper and harder. I'm quickly learning to angle my hips in just the right way to make him hit what I want. I growl and snap at him as he tries to grab the back of my neck again. No fucking way. I'm not his sub. No fucking way. He lets go almost immediately.

Ow. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Yessssss. Fucking yes. Fu... fuck... now when he's pushing into me, the base of his dick is suddenly slamming my pussy open. The base of his dick is thicker. Crazy thick. Amazingly thick. It shouldn't... it's not... it shouldn't... fuck fuck fuck fuck yes! It bulges. The base of his cock is bulging and it hurts but feels so fucking good. He's not in me all the way, I can tell. He's pulling out before he's all the way in.

"No. All of it. Give me all of it. Do it." I push back really hard, muscles tensing, bed creaking suddenly, threatening to break under my strength as I feel muscles I never knew existed aiding me. I feel it. His dick. Let me back up slightly. I never mentioned what it was like having a dick in me. It's... I feel full. I feel good. I can feel it against the walls of my pussy but mostly I feel the head hitting different spots and that's what really does it for me. The head, oddly pointed slamming into my cervix or walls or whatever angle I have him at. But, now? Now that I pushed hard against him, taking him in completely? I can't parse it but in slow motion, I feel this thickness spread my pussy open more and more until it's in me and almost locked in. The muscle near my opening holding this round, bulbous shape of the base of his dick inside of me. It's rubbing EVERYTHING at the entrance of my pussy and it's driving me wild. My universe shrinks down to that small area right there. That area and the tip still stabbing into all the right spots. And I think Elaine is under me, sucking on my nipples. She has sharp little teeth and something is cold on my breast. Cold and wet. But all I know is his dick in me. The knot. I don't know that that's what it is but, it is.

I'm mounted. He can't pull out all the way so he's doing hard little movements in and out and in and out and it's... an electrical storm in my gut and pussy. Lightning strikes and I'm screaming from it, tearing my bed apart and grinding against him. My pussy feels completely full but still wants more. I feel his gigantic dick pushing against my tight pussy and I still want more of it.

His dick suddenly expands, the head of it growing larger and then his cum - jets of it slamming into me, deep into me as his grip tightens on my hips. The head swells again and again and I can feel the cum filling me. The world explodes and it all goes white and I'm screaming and thrashing and clawing and biting until I'm exhausted from it. My eyes are rolling back in my head and I can't breathe properly. I keep trying to breathe but it's little jerky gasps that aren't filling my lungs. I'm thrashing and clawing and bucking and shaking as the orgasm rolls through me and over me, along my spine and legs and stomach and cunt. I don't feel the flood as I'm squirting and soaking myself and Stephen. Things are vague shapes around me. There are noises and movements but they're lost to me. The only thing I know is Stephen pulls out of me. I know this because I feel the strange knot come out and it hurts but it also makes me cum again. Hard. Again. I hear Elaine scream and whimper and I think I accidentally hit her but I have no idea. I can't control my body. I'm jack-knifing with my legs drawing up and twisting. Everything is too hot, too loud and too sensitive.

I don't notice Stephen or Elaine as they licking my slightly fuzzy back and shoulders and neck and cheeks, rumbling and growling together. I don't notice Elaine kissing me or that I'm kissing her back, feeling her sharp teeth against my tongue. Or the way she's nuzzling my cheek and growling, the way the fuzz of fur on her face and her blackened, oddly pebbled nose feels cool against me. She's shaking with the effort of staying up. Both of them are. I'm still coherent and would be able to form words if I had to but, looking at these two, they're gone. Grunts and growls and mewls and basic sounds. Nobody is home. Glazed eyes, drool and simple expressions. It's strange. It doesn't bother me while I'm in this state but I don't know what to make of it.

I have vague memories of Stephen kneeling next to my mouth, swaying and shaking. His knotted penis is covered with both of our cum. The smell is intense and immediately brings me to semi-consciousness. I remember rolling to my side and taking his dick into my mouth. My mouth that is longer than it should be. Fuzzier. Sharper teeth. A short muzzle taking as much of him as I can, long tongue running along the length of him, tasting our cum mixed together. Thick, warm, salty and exquisite. Swallowing and sucking and licking until I can't even sit up any more. It hurts. My whole body hurts. Stephen falls next to me. And wraps me in his arms. Elaine presses against my stomach. She's fuzzy and warm and smells like pussy. Musky. I want. I really want to go between her legs and taste her again but I don't think any of us has the energy or strength to move.

And then, blackness as we pass out, piled together. Warm. Half furry. Half beast.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,061 Followers