Laying Down Some Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nolfon1
nolfon1
118 Followers

"Yeah, that's it, baby. You feel so good."

I tried to move off his dick, but his hand was strong. He just kept thrusting, deeper in my mouth, and to my throat. He was more than halfway into my mouth when I started to gag. He released his hand and I pulled back and began to cough.

"You're a dick!" I shouted between gags.

"What was it you said on the bed earlier?"

"What?" I asked.

"You remember, don't you? Do you need a reminder?"

I was dumbfounded, I knew what I said, but I didn't mean it. "I didn't mean what I said, I was just playing."

Then he grabbed the remote from his nightstand. I was still on my knees, too shocked to even move. He turned on the TV and the screen was split into four, each a different view of his bedroom. Even one from right by us on the nightstand. I looked at that one, the angle was perfect. His cock hung just inches from my mouth.

He pressed another button and rewound back to earlier, there I was on all fours on his bed, "Oh Pete, just let me have that big cock of yours!" he played it again, "Oh Pete, just let me have that big cock of yours!" and again, "Oh Pete, just let me have that big cock of yours!"

He then looked back down at me, his cock inches from my shocked face. "You know what you are, you know you're just a sissy slut, you just needed the right push."

"No, I was just getting into it."

"Even now, you're cock is standing straight up. Let's face it Shannon, you're a sissy, you want this cock inside of you."

"No, I don't!" I said, finally getting the nerve to stand up. He stood there in his boxers, his cock sticking straight out. I turned and tried to make for the door, but I felt his hands grab me from behind.

"Let go of me!" I screamed, but he just pulled me closer, my ass was up against his crotch, his face against my neck as he began to kiss the back of my neck.

His left hand reached under the tank top and up to my nipple. He pinched it slowly as he gently humped my ass, kissing my neck. It felt electrifying, I let out a soft moan.

"That's a girl." He whispered in my ear, "you're such a sexy slut, you just want it, don't you." He whispered again before gently biting my ear lobe.

He brought his left hand to my hip again, and I couldn't find the will to leave, this felt good to me again. So good! He kept his face close to my ear, as he brought up his right hand and put it to my mouth.

"Go ahead baby, show me how you do it." He said. I just went with it now, I wrapped my lips around his index finger, sucking on it as if it was his cock. My cock was fully hard again. I felt his left hand wrap around it under the skirt, as I licked and sucked on his finger. He rubbed me softly, and I couldn't tell you why, but I began to grind my butt against his crotch.

"Yeah, that's it. Show me how much you want it."

I began to work fast on his finger, getting it wet and soaked with my saliva. Then he pulled it out, and I actually missed it being there. He began to kiss the back of my neck again, while rubbing my dick. He pulled his cock back from my grinding ass, and then I felt his right hand again. It was working its way into my panties and up against my asshole.

"You want it so bad."

"I...I do," I muttered. I couldn't believe I said it, but I did.

He pushed the finger inside of me, and I left out a gasp and a moan. I never had anything up there before. "Nice and tight." He whispered, "I guess you're not a slut yet, but don't worry baby." He fingered my ass for a little longer, he massaged my prostate and I almost lost it there. "You can't cum yet, baby. I want you to want it as bad as I do."

"Oh I do, baby! I want you to fuck me."

"Mmmm, that's what I want to hear, sexy." He pulled his finger out of my ass, and I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and began to make out with him. I was so passionate now, I felt something I couldn't explain, and I wanted more, and he, he had it! He knew how to please me! I was his sissy slut now, he could do whatever he wanted to me, and I would go along with it. It may have been the booze or the weed, I don't know, but I couldn't deny what my body wanted.

I broke the kiss, and looked up at him as I wrapped my hand around his cock. Not breaking my wanting stare, I knelt down again, this time full of lust.

"Oh baby, yeah that's it." He said.

I smiled before kissing his cock on the head, then on the underside, all the way down to the balls, then I licked it straight back up. I wrapped my lips around it and began to bob up and down. He moaned with pleasure as I moved up and down, sucking on his magnificent cock. I licked it, kissed it, slurped it up. I don't know what came over me, but I was in control again. His cock was mine to please. I sucked hard, moved my head up and down farther and farther. I wrapped my hand around the base and jerked off the bottom as I sucked the top half. I moved further and further down, suppressing my gag reflex as his member went deeper and deeper down my throat.

He was moaning intently now, groans of pleasure, "Yeah baby. That's right, who's a little slut?"

I pulled his cock out of my mouth, and stroked it as I replied, "I am baby. I love your cock."

I went back to my duty, I licked and sucked, bobbing up and down until I was able to take the whole of him in my mouth. I could feel it down my throat, I felt proud of myself. I was so turned on right now.

I felt his hand on the back of my head again, and just let him do what he wanted. He held my head as he began to thrust slowly at first, then faster and harder. Soon, his entire cock was going down my throat and back out. He was face fucking me, and I was loving it. I just wanted him to use me. Filling me with his sperm. But he stopped before giving me my reward for being a good cocksucker. "I know what you really want, baby."

I stood up and kissed him passionately again, still gripping his cock and rubbing it against me. It felt so powerful, and this made me feel so powerful.

"I think I know what you want." I suggested, then I pulled the panties down from under my micro skirt and grinned as I threw them to him. I bent over his dresser. He smiled, reached for the remote and hit a button. On the TV screen, I could see my self, bent over the dresser. The camera must have been behind the mirror. I watched him grab a bottle of lube and walk over behind me and pull off his boxers and shirt. I bit my lower lip with excitement. I was so turned on right now, I wanted it. I stuck my butt out further.

He rubbed the lube on his cock, then against my asshole. I was worried about how that would fit, but I didn't care, I wanted it in there. He pushed his lubed up finger into my ass, and I gasped again. He fingered my prostate until my ass relaxed around his finger, then he stuck another finger up there. He wiggled the two of them, and I couldn't control myself. I ground my ass against his hand and muttered through moans, "Yeah, baby. Fuck me like a good slut gets fucked."

"That's what I want to hear Shannon. You're such a sexy slut."

"Hurry up and fuck me, baby. I want your cock so bad!"

"How bad?"

"Oh, really bad, baby. These fingers aren't going to hold me over for long, I need your cock in me."

He just smiled and I felt his mast against my rose bud. His one hand gripped my shoulder as he began to push the titan into my tight port.

I gasped as the head entered. My ass yelled in pain, stinging me, my erection shrunk, but I couldn't stop myself. Despite the pain, it still felt good. I began to push back against his cock. I could feel it climbing deeper inside of me. Every inch stung, but I wanted more and more. "Deeper baby!"

He began to pull back, and push further. Slowly thrusting in and out of me until my ass began to relax and get accustomed to this massive cock working its way inside.

I bit my lip as he worked his way farther into me. I looked into the mirror, at my own reflection. My eyes burned with desire as I pushed back on his cock.

Deep inside, the boy that use to be tried to fight back, but I couldn't go back, not now, not after feeling this joy. He pushed again and I felt his body up against my ass. He was all the way in now.

"You're so tight, baby." He whispered before pulling out a little, and pushing back in harder than before.

The pain began to recede and only pleasure remained, "The better to please you, lover." He slowly pulled his cock back, until the head was just inside my ass, then he thrust a little harder. I gasped in ecstasy. He repeated this several times and I just moaned and groaned. He began to speed up, faster and faster with every thrust. I began to moan louder and louder until I was just shouting "Fuck me baby! Harder! Harder! Oh god YES!" I moaned as he thrust harder and harder. I was sweating, panting, screaming.

He kept going faster and harder until every thrust lifted me up off my feet. He was fucking me so hard, and I just couldn't get enough.

"Oh I want to see your sexy face, baby. I want to see you moan as I fuck your tight sissy ass."

He pulled his cock out of my ass, I felt it leave and could feel lube dripping down my leg. "Whatever you want, hun." I spoke. I went over and lied on his bad and put my legs up. He crawled on top of me. His built chest was soaked in sweat. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kept my legs up and spread as he lined his cock up against my ass. He pushed in and had no problem getting it all the way. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he began to thrust again. I began to moan as he went faster and faster. My moans became yells of unexplained pleasure. He was loving every bit of it. He kissed my neck as he fucked me deeper and deeper until I felt my cock pulse and began to shoot loads of cum all over myself. He pulled his cock out of my ass and stood there.

I looked up at him, and saw that I had gotten cum on him too.

"Show me what kind of cum slut you are." He whispered.

I turned over and crawled over to him and began to lick my own cum off his tight stomach. I then went further down, wrapping my lips around his cock again. Oh how I just wanted him, in any hole. I bobbed up and down his cock. I didn't even care that it tasted like lube, I just waned to please him. He made me cum, and I had to repay him. I sucked hard and fast, pushing his cock deep down my throat.

"Yeah, slut, you're so good at this."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and motioned me to turn around. I sat in doggy style on the end of his bed. He got behind me and pushed his cock back into my ass. I gave no resistance at all. He pounded my harder and harder still. I was gripping his sheets with my hands, my cock grew stiff again, and then he slapped me hard on my cheeks. I felt my cock again release more sperm. I never came so quick before. And he just kept going, further and further, deeper and deeper. I just kept moaning and panting. Then he pulled out and motioned for me to kneel.

He hovered his cock in front of me, jacking off. I knew what was coming, I held out my tongue, and he rested the head on it. I wrapped my lips around the head as he jerked himself.

"Here comes your reward slut." He said.

I opened wide as he shot loads of gooey cum into my mouth, over my face. I couldn't believe how much cum he had had. I swallowed what I could, but I couldn't get it all. He stood back, cum dripped down from my mouth onto my chin.

I began to rub the cum from my mouth and lick it from my finger seductively. I was enjoying every ounce of it. Then I took his slowly shrinking cock back in my mouth to get what cum I missed. I felt it go soft and let it go. I had succeeded in making him cum, and I swallowed all of it.

Then it hit me what I did, where I was, and what I was wearing.

"What the fuck did I just do?"

He just smiled, "You performed so well Shannon. I can see you really loved it."

"I-I don't know."

"Look," He pointed to the TV. There was me, from the camera on the nightstand. My mouth open with his cock at the end as it began to erupt cum and me just looking like I wanted it. My cock stirred in the skirt again.

"I told you opportunities were everywhere. You don't even look like your normal boy form. I can edit this together and add my own soundtrack, and no one would ever know its you."

"But what do I get out of it."

"Thirty percent of all profits to a paypal account. I'll mark it as a donation. No one will ever know." He smiled at me.

"You've done this before."

He smiled, "Yeah, more or less, some are more willing, some aren't. But they make decent money."

I thought it over, I could use the cash, and I really didn't look like myself there. "Sure, I can use the money, just don't let anyone know it's me."

"I won't at all, but if you want, you can lay down some guitar for it when you clean yourself up. It's actually my profession to score these type of flicks."

I thought about it, "That's okay. I'd rather forget about it."

"Well, if you must, but keep the clothes, you never know." And he winked at me.

nolfon1
nolfon1
118 Followers
12