Laying in Wait Ch. 03

Story Info
Doing her bidding puts him in a heap of trouble.
4.5k words
4.05
31.9k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke to her shoving him around saying wake up sometime later. He noticed his hands were free again as his eyes struggled to open. She kicked at him then saying, "Wake up, shower, shave and remove all the hair from your body except that on your head, there are plenty of razors." When he was done he was to put the clothes at the corner of the bed. She then kicked at him again telling him to get a move on it.

To keep from getting kicked again he scrambled from the bed forgetting the clothes and headed to the bathroom and began as she had told him too. Her order of shave all the hair from his body had him puzzled. He wondered why she had told him to do that. Dismissing his thoughts he set out to do her wishes.

It took him a good while but he was now shaved and clean. With a towel wrapped around his waist, he stepped out of the bathroom and went to the bed where she had left the clothes that she wanted him to wear.

Looking down at the pile he thought she must have made a mistake. The only clothes on the bed was a pair of lacy purple panties, a purple bra to match and a pair of panty hose, a jean skirt that looked to go to about mid leg, and a pink low cut tank top.

Surly she had given him the wrong clothes and he went out in search of her. Leaving the room he saw a set of stairs going down. He stopped deciding to check the rooms on the 2nd floor for her. The first door he opened was a large room with a huge bed that dominated the room. Not seeing her there he turned to the door across the hall, peeking inside, saw that it had been set up for a baby, once again no one there. A quick glance into the other two rooms on that floor got him the same results. Turning back to the stairs he went down to the main floor.

He went to the room in which they had put him into the night before and there she was at the desk. He stood in the doorway with just the towel wrapped around his waist watching her; she had no idea he was there as she wrote away on whatever was in front of her. With no idea why, he fell to his knees and fastening the towel just right so it wouldn't fall, he crawled into the room and went beside her. Nudging her with his head, he got her attention.

He watched as she looked over and then down at him. "Did I not tell you to get dressed?"

"Yes, my Goddess, you did but you laid out an outfit that a girl would wear."

"I know exactly what I set out and I am wondering why you are not in it rather than this towel." She said snatching the towel from him. He felt slightly uncomfortable and went to rise up and cover himself but a foot was planted in the middle of his back making him unable to rise up off his hands. "Did I say you could move?"

"No my Goddess. I am sorry."

"Very well, now go upstairs and get dressed we will be leaving shortly."

"But they are..." Was all that made it past his lips before she whirled out of her chair spun so she was behind him and had a death grip on his nuts.

He cried out as he felt her grip tighten further around his jewels. He whimpered when she tugged down on them without letting her hold go in the least little bit.

"You will wear what I have set out am I clear?" she asked her hold loosened considerably but still held them away from his body.

Taking in deep breaths of air he said nothing his mind taking this all in. She was taking him out and he would be dressed as a girl. He was still processing it all when her grip tightened again and her other hand came down hard on his right ass cheek. He screamed and jerked which he found was a huge mistake as it tugged on his nuts, which she held firmly and groaned. "I asked you if that was clear pet."

With no further pause he squealed, "Yes my Goddess perfectly." He sighed as she let go of him.

"Now get up there and get dressed I will be up in a few minutes to lend a hand and do your finishing touches.

He quickly crawled to the door stood and made it hastily to the stairs and back to the room where the clothes were. He stood looking at the pile for a moment before reminding himself that he better do as she said for if he didn't when she got up here and saw he wasn't moving or moving slow that little display downstairs might pale in comparison.

He picked up the panties first and slipped into those. The silky feel against his cock and balls was like no other he had ever felt. He picked up the bra next; it was one that fastened in the front. It was while he fumbled with the clasp when he saw the red slashes across his chest. He recalled how it felt when she did them, then later her putting that stuff on them.

Almost gentle and loving had been her touch at that point. He quickly pushed that thought away reminding himself that she was a cold and ruthless person. She had taken him from his home not once but twice now. Both times she had done or had others do things to him as she looked on.

Finally getting the bra fastened he picked up the panty hose. He eyed them wearily but set about putting them on. He remembered watching his mother put them on many a night.

She opened the door to see him struggling to get the panty hose up his legs. He was bent over his ass facing her, she stood watching. He was so engrossed he had not heard her enter. She walked silently across the floor and stopped a foot from him. He had gotten one side past the knee but the other leg was giving him fits. His ass was wiggling back and forth. She chuckled at the display and startled him. She stepped forward. Keeping him bent over as he tried to jerk upright. She pressed herself against his ass grabbing his hips she pulled him back against her.

The sound of her chuckling so startled him that he was slightly off balance when she grabbed his hips. As he felt himself pulled back against her he felt himself reacting and ground his ass against her.

"My Goddess," he said, "please help me with these pantyhose. As you can see they are giving me heck." He was embarrassed to have to ask but knew that it was the right thing to do.

Her chuckling grew louder as she ground herself into his ass again and then took a step back and proceeded to kneel down and help him to get the pantyhose the rest of the way up. After the pantyhose were on him she commanded him to set down at the vanity mirror and when he did she started to put the padding into the bra. It was almost a real feeling and looking set of breasts that she stuck into the bra. She then handed him the pink shirt and jean skirt and told him to put them on. She then grabbed a red wig and placed it on his head and then fastened it into place with bobby pins. As she started to reach for the make-up he started to protest.

"My Goddess is this necessary? I mean the clothes are bad enough but a wig and make-up? Do I really have to wear them out in public?"

"Ok, fine if you don't care to wear them out in public and you want to let everybody know that you're a guy in girl's clothes then you don't have to wear them."

He said, Very quickly," please my Goddess continue with Your preparations of my face to Your preferences."

She chuckled and picked up the powered foundation and began to apply it to his face. She added blush, mascara, eyeliner, and lip-gloss.

She then handed him a pair of black flats and told him to put them on. She then told him to kneel across the room and to wait for her and then she went and showered and then got dressed.

She was dressed in a black skirt and shirt on when she returned. She also had on a pair of black flats. He watched her as she fixed her hair and make-up.

She then opened jewelry box and pulled out earrings for them both, clip-on for him and pierced for her. There was a necklace for them both and his was shorter than hers.

They then left and without thinking about it he followed her about a step and a half behind her. She stopped at the door and warned him that he couldn't run far enough or fast enough to out run the electro shock in his necklace and then she gave him a little taste of what she was speaking of.

She handed him the keys and told him to drive. As they drove she told him what she expected of him. She told him that he wasn't to eat until she had. He also wasn't allowed to drink until she had. He also wasn't allowed to speak to anybody unless she told him to. She also reminded him that he was going to have to use the women's bathroom. She then directed him to the restaurant where they were promptly seated.

The menus were already at the table and she told him that she would order for him, and he was to sit next to her. The waitress came up to the table and she ordered for them both.

While they were waiting for their food, he asked her, my Goddess might I ask you a few questions?

Resting her hand on his upper thigh she said" Yes you may."

He said," How long are You going to have me dressed as a woman? Also how long am I going to be kept this time? Why did you set me beside of you instead of across from you? And one more thing, my Goddess the child you mentioned, who's is it?"

"I like you dressed this way so you will remain as such until it bores me. I put you beside me for this reason so you may talk quietly to me and only you and I will know that you are not really a girl." Her hand then went under his skirt and to the bulge. "Now, one other thing, should you have to talk to others I want you to speak to them in a whispery voice."

"Talk to others" he sputtered into her ear. "Why might I have to speak to other people?" he asked, his eyes now wild with fear. He shifted to a different chair removing her hand from his bulge.

Chuckling softly she says nothing but lifts her foot out of her shoe and pushes it under the skirt and against him again raising his bulge to new heights. "When you are out like this I will call you Jamie am I clear?" she rubbed his bulge now with her toes.

"Yes Goddess," he replied. "What shall I call you?"

Before she could reply a male friend and his slave walked up to the table and he said "Hi Gabrielle fancy seeing you here today. Do you care if Tricia and I join you?"

"Jamie get back over here now," she commanded him. He promptly moved back beside her.

"Sure, Ziggy, please sit down and join us." About that time the waitress showed up with their food and as she set it down before them she asked, "do y'all wish to order now or shall I return in a few minutes?"

Ziggy said," We'll order in a few minutes, please return then. The waitress said," Ok, I'll return in a few minutes."

"So Jamie is it now?"

"Yes Ziggy meet Jamie who is still in training and just learning the ropes. Tricia how are you? Are you taking good care of my Ziggy?"

"I am doing well Ma'am" she blushed then "I do what I can to take care of Sir."

"Your Ziggy am I?"

"Of course my Ziggy and mine you shall always be." She chuckled then and ran her hand under the table along Jamie's leg. She let out a laugh when Jamie jumped at her touch.

"I see she is still a bit jittery my Dear." He said

"Well as I said Jamie is still in training. I have only just begun to work with Jamie. This is only our first outing together so what would you expect. Jamie does not know what all is expected just yet. Give me a little time and I think you will see just what I can do with my Jamie."

"Very well Dear, How long would you like to have for the show and tell?"

At his words she glanced over at Jamie and then back at him and said, "Give me two months should Jamie decide to stay. I will let you know later this week how is that?"

"Very well Dear." The waitress returned then as two more people came to the table and sat down with them as well and placed their order at the same time.

She dug into her food then and nodded for Jamie to go ahead as well. So as he began to eat, his eyes looking down at his plate, he was listening to the talk as it flowed around the table amongst the others. Without thinking about what he was doing, after getting a mouth full of very spicy food, he grabbed his drink and took a big gulp. No sooner had he set the glass down than Ziggy said, "Your Mistress hasn't had anything to drink yet."

As Ziggy was speaking he gasped out loud and said," I'm so sorry Mistress I wasn't thinking." Any further words of his were cut off as her hand clenched closed on his nuts. "I will tend to this later as well as your speaking." She whispered into his ear. She stood then and told Jamie to follow her. Unsure he quickly got to his feet and followed her through the restaurant. To his horror she led him straight to the women's restroom.

She shoved him into the room before her and then turned on him. "Did you not remember to keep your mouth shut or whisper?"

"My Goddess I am sorry." He whispered.

"Oh I will show you sorry when we return home."

"What will you do to me my Goddess?"

"You will see." Any further discussion was cut off as the door burst open and then promptly shut and the locked flipped by Ziggy.

Who then strode across the room and reached down under Jamie's skirt muttering I thought as much. He then turned toward Gabrielle. "So I see Jamie is not a she as you led us to believe."

He stood there in complete shock of first Ziggy walking in and that followed by Ziggy checking out his package. He stood there not sure what to do and listened to the two banter back and forth.

"Did I actually say that Jamie was a girl? No I did not."

He didn't reply right away thinking back to what she had said. "Very well ok you didn't say he was a girl but you didn't correct anyone that said he was a girl."

"Your right I didn't but that is not my fault, I did not have to correct an error on your part."

"I see you wasted no time in getting the child you wanted, is it his?" Ziggy asked nodding his head to where Jamie still stood.

"It is none of your business Ziggy whose child it is. This child is mine and that's all that matters." With that she turned on her heel strode to the door unlatched it saying Jamie follow me, and then left the bathroom.

He had trouble keeping up with her, as she did not return to the table after leaving the restroom. Instead she stopped at the host's stand and gave him something then walked out.

When they arrived at home she stuck her hand out and he dropped the keys into her hand. They then walked into the house and she said," Go to the top floor and strip and pick up the blindfold and kneel in the middle of the room and place it over you're eyes and wait on me."

"Yes Goddess," he replied. He then went to the top floor and stripping off the clothes that he had on he found the blindfold and went and knelt in the middle of the room. He then placed the blindfold over his eyes and patiently waited on her.

After several hours, during which time she cooled down, she walked into the room and did it so quietly that he had no idea that she was in the room.

As he waited for her to come to the room he began to do a workout and didn't see/hear her when she came into the room. First he did some push-ups then went on to sit-ups. Before he began shadow boxing he removed the blindfold. He was shadow boxing when she came in not moving from the center of the room and as he was shadow boxing he turned and when he saw her he immediately knelt breathing hard from what he had been doing. He replaced the blindfold over his eyes and lowered his head.

She strode across the room stopping no more than an arms length from him. She looked down on him for a brief moment and then back handed him across the face.

His face rocked from the blow that she had delivered to him. He raised his face to her and asked, "What was that for Goddess?"

She screamed at him "What the fuck were you doing? I commanded you to kneel and to wait on me and I come in here to find you doing something other than what I had told you to do."

"Commanded?" He sputtered "I'm a free person not some kind of slave for you to order about."

She slapped him again and said," You are what I say you are." The second blow knocked the blindfold from his head.

With his eyes now uncovered he stood and screamed, "I am not a slave." He then ran for the door grabbing the pile of clothes and everything he'd had on earlier, ran from the room and went for the stairs. Putting on clothes as he went making his way down, covering only what he had to. The necklace in his hand went unnoticed.

She stood there shocked that he had run from her, after seeking her out. As she thought of him running it brought back to mind the rest of the day and she began to fume.

Noticing that he had grabbed the chocker necklace, going to the intercom she barked out "grab the electric control and hit it hard, he ran from me." She stood there feeling the rage build.

She knew he couldn't get very far as all the doors out were locked. When she choose to hold someone his or her escape would not be easy.

He slammed into the front door grabbing at the handle, backing up to open it, suddenly the muscles up his left arm and into his chest locked up as a jolt from the necklace hit him. As he flung it away, he screamed in pain. He clutched his left arm and remembered about the door but it was too late as he was spun around.

She slapped him hard across the face then a punch to his nuts. She watched him crumple at her feet, smiling down as she heard his groans. She leaned down and slapped his ass hard, again smiling when he groaned. At that point he vaguely heard her say "Boys take him upstairs and attach him to the wall of chains"

He was half dazed when they fastened him into the chains. There were two chains fastened on his arms and wrists. Suspended close was a handgrip not far from where he could reach. A collar was placed around his neck, he was not sure if it was like the necklace. A belt was about his waist and chains were fastened to it. A harness of a set of chains was put on him and various chains held to it. He had a chain fastened to each thigh and then hooked onto the floor. He had been raised up so only his tiptoes rested on the floor; he had little to no play from the chains, the chains kept his movement greatly restricted.

He didn't know how long it took them to do all this but she stood there watching. She glared at him as she watched. Giving input to the work as she saw fit. When they finished she told them both to leave.

No sooner had he heard the door shut did he watch her turn and go out the door herself. He screamed "hey you can't leave me here like this." The only reply he got was a laugh and the door slamming loudly as she left.

The true gravity of his confines did not hit home until sometime later. He struggled to get loose for a good long time. The task proved to be a lost cause, and his arms and legs were both aching by the time he stopped.

It had been a while since the struggling had stopped and still he was here. With nothing to do but wait his mind wandered.

She sat in her office and watched him the whole time. She used the time to cool down, as she was very upset. She watched as he struggled for close to an hour. Then she continued to watch him, she saw as his thoughts turned from one thing to another.

As he stood there as hard as he tried to not think of the swell of her belly but that's where his thoughts kept returning. He wondered if it were his, could she be that far along. It couldn't possibly be his, his thoughts then turned to that night and how she had fucked him. Then after she had made him cum very deeply into her body, she had whispered those words of a child.

He grew hard and his breath raspy as he stood there. The thoughts of how she felt that first night from there his thoughts turned to last night in the very bed that was across the room.

She slipped quietly into the room went to a drawer next to the bed and pulled a chastity device from it. She walked to him and before he was even fully aware of her she had it locked around his bulging cock.

12