Laying in Wait Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That should help keep those naughty thoughts from getting too out of control." She said to him, the tone in her voice told that he was in for some serious trouble. She was not happy and part of it was cause of him.

While she took things to his body that hurt him, he tried to sort out what he had witnessed with Ziggy. He knew something was there but not sure what. He knew Ziggy was part of why she was in this mood. It crossed his mind that he was also at fault cause he hadn't done as instructed. Then he had added insult to injury by trying to run from her. Part of him wanted to stay cause that part enjoyed what had been done and was being done to him. The other side of him wanted NO part of what was going on. The part that wanted to run was, as most guys are, the dominant part. But the part that wanted to stay was the eternal child that wanted someone to tell him what to do.

She took her favorite thin braided cat –o- nine tails first to his thighs and calves. Then across his chest, she watched the lines form on his skin. Next she took a cane to the backs of his legs and ass. She broke skin in a few places but didn't stop. Next she used the flogger on his back then on his thighs.

By the time she left the room she had reduced him to a whimpering mass of tears. She returned to the office and watched again.

About half an hour later she sent her slut into the room with food for him. She also gave the girl instructions to wash all his cuts and to put salve on them as well.

The girl entered and she watched the girl first tend to his wounds then she fed him from the tray of the food. She talked to him as she did all this, having the room monitored for sound as well turn a knob.

She entered the room with a tray of food and a basket of first aid things. Setting the tray down she looked to where he was chained with only a moment or two of thought took a thick pillow went to him and set it under his feet, giving them a chance to rest. That done she went about what she had been told to do.

As she cleaned his wounds she told him how strong and wonderful he was to have taken the things he had. "M'lady is strict as I am sure you have found out, but if you do as she wants then you are treated with her compassion and kindness." She continued to administer first aid chatting away.

Then she retrieved the tray and began to feed him. After a few bites he pulled away and said can I ask you a few things.

"What are the rules of the house then?"

"The rules for me are simple I am for her pleasure to with as she sees fit. That said I can not say what your rules may be for she may want you for different things."

"The child is it mine?"

"It is not my place to answer that. I am but a slave." At that point she hastily fed him the rest of the food, making sure to pull the pillow before she left quickly out the door locking it behind her.

12