Laying in Wait Ch. 05

Story Info
His submission continues and deepens.
5k words
3.75
34k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since she had given him a choice and told him he was to be a father. In that time she had planed and invited a small group of friends Ziggy and his slave Tricia making up a part of the group. With them present she would formally collared him.

He had been nervous and anxious when she had first told him her intentions. There was also a certain amount of pride that she wanted to show all that he was hers. All he knew of the ceremony was that he has to get a token of submission as well as a gift for her and that she was writing it for them.

From the moment she had order him to get those two things and a collar made expressly for him he had set out to surprise her with his choices. For his gift to her with little trouble he found a ring that had in fancy script Goddess written on it. He had engraved into it, to first enslave them and then to rule them. To match hers he got a ring that said slave, he noticed that the band of his a bit smaller than the one he had choose for her. Inside of his ring he had engraved, to be enslaved and ruled over. That left the collar; with a good bit of searching he found a custom collar place. He took what measurements they needed and told them the style he sought. He chose a steel collar with a large ring that came with a lock on it. Then on the side that faced out he had the property of Mistress Gabrielle.

Two days before the little get together she took him to his parents house. She was allowing him to bring all of his things to her house, he would also need to tell his parents that he was in love with her and wanted to live with her, he was also to tell them goodbye.

After they were leaving he did notice that he felt better that his parents at least knew he was ok and happy. They didn't understand but didn't stand in his way either.

**********

She had given him the list of what he needed for that night and how he was to be dressed and what he had to do, as well as what was expected of him. As he understood it she was allowing him a pair of silky white panties that he was to wear through the night until some point during the ceremony. At that time he would be rendered naked.

After the half dozen guests arrived, pet and slut served the guests drinks and appetizers. When dinner was ready he was permitted to sit beside his Mistress knelt on the floor.

From his spot he watched his Mistress and Ziggy, almost from the time Ziggy had arrived, pet had a nagging voice about the man. As he watched them he remembered the comment made about I see you wasted no time getting a child. Pet did not miss the implied closeness they had. As the evening went on not a single touch or look that passed between them did pet miss.

After dinner and dessert she led the guests to the room that had been set up for the ceremony. Once the ceremony finished the two were congratulated by all present. He hadn't noticed she had moved off a little way from him and quickly moved to her side. As no one was near he nudge her to draw her attention to him.

She looked at him and said, "Yes pet?"

"My Goddess...." He began and then stopped. In his pause for thought he hadn't noticed Ziggy come near. "Is there something between you and Ziggy."

The answer to his question was Ziggy saying, "What do you think?" right before he pulled Gabrielle into his arms. Pet watched as Ziggy molded her to his body then began kissing her.

Pet's eyes grew round with shock at this display. The shock gave way to a jealous rage, when Ziggy was not pushed away. The rage he fought hard against, until he heard her moan and watched as her arms went about Ziggy's neck. He growled and was about to move toward them when they both turned on him.

"Bring it slave I will show...." Ziggy taunted.

"What in the hell are you thinking?" His Goddess said glaring down at him. He then watched her whirl toward Ziggy. "And you he is mine I will discipline him my damn self. I don't need to you jump in saying you'll show him things."

Pet watched all this and even saw the heat that passed between the two. The two had words before she stalked off telling pet to remain right where he was. He had learned enough to know he dare not move.

As he waited there it didn't take him long to see that the guests were leaving. He only hoped that meant Ziggy would be gone as well. Now all alone in the room he waited, he was now regretting what he had almost done.

He sat there wondering what exactly had come over him. He also wondered what he would have done had they both not stopped him so thoroughly in his tracks.

***********

"Gabrielle Dear he is quite jealous of you."

"I think I caught that Ziggy. Now unless you have an offer to help me with this, I ask you to leave along with everyone else."

"Trying to push me out the door are you?"

"No, you ran for the door long ago."

"Ouch my Dear, and here I was going to offer you a bit of help to break his little green eyed monster."

"Well Ziggy Hun I am all ears then."

"My how quick your tune changes." He said chuckling. "It would seem that he is very jealous of me near you so I suggest that you use that to break him. Make him watch it, make him watch as someone else has you. Then make it even worse have my slave suck him as he watches us unable to cum perhaps."

He studies her features while she thinks over his idea. He sees color take her cheeks as she thinks on the part of him having her. She tries to mask her reactions from him but it's already to late and she again has bared it all to him. He smiles softly waiting to hear what she thinks.

"I like your idea, and I got one better. Have him restrained and watching us. Think I have the perfect collar for the occasion too."

"I had a feeling that you would jump at the chance to have me in your bed again."

"Ziggy, Hun get over yourself. You make for a handy helper is all it amounts to."

"Hell, no woman you are not even gonna try to say that to me. I know what you feel for me, so don't even go there."

"To little to late Hun I already went there." She broke off any further argument on his part by kissing him. She simply kissed him hard on the lips, letting things progress from there.

He wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him again, as he did so he felt her child kick from her womb. He growled with frustration clasping her hips tighter, deepening the kiss plundering her mouth with forceful strokes of his tongue. He felt her arms go around his neck and noted the passion with which she returned his kiss. He felt her melt into his arms and heard her purr into his mouth. He fit his hands over her ass and pulled her even closer to him.

Breaking the kiss he moved his lips to her ear first nibbling on it before whispering into it, "See I knew you still wanted me bad."

Throwing her head back she laughed, " what does want have to do with it Ziggy, you have a bit of knowledge about me and my body that gives you a leg up on getting a response from me. Now I will ask you to remain here until I have pet secured upstairs, I'd like him to think it is just he and I here. Feel free to retrieve your girl and I shall return shortly." With that she turned on her heel and left him standing there.

***********

He smiled at his Goddess when she returned alone sometime later. She looked down at him with no real emotion on her face, which worried him slightly, and said no more than follow me.

He was sure he was in trouble; if there had been any doubt before her manner said it all now. On all fours he quickly followed her, he hadn't even thought to stand. She went all the way to what he had become to call his room. He had only been allowed to the peach room that smelled like vanilla once. But she had not let him sleep in the room with her, he had been sent up to the top floor. Once in his attic room she told him to stand at the foot of the four-poster bed. He quickly scrambled to where she ordered him to and waited.

He heard chains rustling from behind him, he stiffened up at the sound remembering them form the last time. As he stood there he began to wonder how bad he had fucked up this time. He saw her walk into his line of view with empty hands and then she knelt down to the floor and does something down there. She then came to where he stood moved him out of her way and knelt again. She attached a square block to a screw in the floor. Out the top of the block were two loop screws.

Using ankle restraints she hooked his legs to the hooks she put in front of him. She left enough room for the girl to fit between pet and the bed. Next she used ropes to fasten his hands to the upper corners of the bed. Next she grabbed a collar slash hood and put it on him. She slipped the gag piece into his mouth and zipped it shut. The collar was a posture one which held his head in place. She then fastened a chain to it and attached it to the bed. She then opened the two holes for his eyes smiled wickedly at him as she tested his bonds. "Good I don't think you can go anywhere now." She said and then disappeared from his sight.

He hears her leave the room and he tries to move first his hands then his legs and finally his head. Finding little to no movement from any one spot. His thoughts quickly turned to why she would have left so fast. Did she need something not in the room, if so what didn't she not already have? In his time in this room he had found all sorts of weird things. There didn't seem to be anything that she didn't have, so it worried him that she had left.

With nothing to do but wait his mind wandered again to what he may have done. The rage that came over him from nowhere, he began to beat himself up over his actions. He knew he had disappointed her possibly made her upset or angry and maybe even hurt her in a way.

************

She returned to the den where she had left him opening the door and not seeing him she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

Confused that he wasn't where she had left him she screamed when arms came around her chest tugging her backwards. "What the fuck Ziggy" she squealed as she stamped down on his foot. She heard him groan and let go of her.

She whirled on her heel and slapped him across the face hard saying, "You should never do that to a pregnant woman." Balling up both fists she then pounded his chest then added, "besides you grabbed me around my breast which hurt like hell."

"I am so, so sorry I didn't know. Will you please forgive me?" He then gave her one of his famous smiles. Not wanting to let him know how it affected her she made him wait a moment before she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek telling him done.

*************

He heard her approach up the stairs a short time later. He heard her because she was talking to someone. He quickly placed her companion when Ziggy's voice reached his ears. He told himself to calm down that this was a test. He had to show her his loyalty and trust.

Everything he had just told himself went flying right out of his mind as his Goddess and him came into view on the bed. For no sooner did he see the pair did Ziggy tug her into his arms and kissed her. She went willingly into the man's embrace her hands working into his hair and returned his kiss. His eyes narrowed, he tried looking away and found he couldn't.

She was cruel to make him watch this, his mind screamed as he tugged and yanked at his ropes trying to close out the images before his eyes. He watched as they each striped the other of clothes. He groaned from the sight of her naked flesh before him, and then he growled thru the gag at seeing his hands on her naked flesh. Then Ziggy moved off the bed.

"Tricia why don't you suck on his cock. I know you can make him thoroughly enjoy it."

"Yes Master." Was all she said before pet felt her mouth on his cock, her mouth felt wonderful to his hardening cock.

"Pet do not cum, am I clear? Blink twice for yes once for no." she said when Ziggy returned to the bed. As Ziggy took her into his arms again pet blinked twice.

He saw Ziggy's hands bury themselves into her hair and pulling her lips to his own. Pet whimpered and continued to watch, Tricia's mouth worked his cock over and she was very good as well.

He soon found that as upset as the scene made him it also excited him and knew he grew harder in the girl's mouth. The two on the bed touched each other everywhere. Ziggy suckled on her breasts carefully, pet thought he would go out of his mind when Ziggy went down on her.

Pet began tugging hard on his ropes when he saw Ziggy take one of her feet bringing it to his mouth. Pet pulled, jerked and made as much noise as he possibly could. She looked at him glaring and he stopped what he had been doing. He whimpered when a short time later she came at what Ziggy did to her toes and feet.

Tears sprang from his eyes later when she took Ziggy into her mouth. What hurt more was it turned him on to see her do it to him, he had come close a couple times of blowing his wad into the girls mouth but had managed to keep in control.

He found himself growing harder still when Ziggy turned her in such a fashion that both were now going down on the other in a full 69 position. He struggles and tugs hard against his ropes wanting to be on the bed. He felt what he thought was the rope on his left wrist giving a little bit. He struggled all the harder when he heard her moan as Ziggy stuck his tongue into her pussy.

He growled again still tugging when a short time later she reached down and held Ziggy's head in place to her pussy. She must have heard him, for she glared at him again as he watched her body tense and shudder and then cum all over Ziggy's face.

Pet's eyes bugged out of his head when he saw Ziggy fold her up like she was sitting Indian style and take her. He violently tugged at the ropes now. He felt the left one snap but he was still held firm.

She kept her eye on him most of the time through out it. He knew she saw what it did to him. Everything it did to him, he was groaning fighting back not Cumming more and more. He tried to use his eyes and motioning as best he could what he was asking. To show she understood she shook her head no as she cried out looking at him.

He knew what that cry meant she was building to a climax, his cock twitched in the girl mouth and he was sure he was going to cum himself but didn't except for a bit of pre-cum. She kept her gaze on him as she neared those peaks. He struggled again, the ropes had long ago began biting hard into his wrists, he pumped his hips trying to get relief but all it did was torment as he couldn't move in just the right way.

His Goddess cried out as she came, he saw her body all tensed and flushed her moans sweet music to his ears. He renewed his thrashing and felt the rope snap again, the rope now loser still held him fast and he whimpered and pleaded with his eyes at her.

Either she hadn't caught it that time or she was ignoring him, for he got no response. She was already building up to her next climax, she clutched at Ziggy meeting each of his thrusts as best she could.

They shifted positions so that she now straddled him. When Ziggy first slipped from her body pet thought it all over, he should have known better. Hearing her gasp as she impaled herself onto Ziggy pet groaned with frustration. He watched her ride him slow at first adjusting to Ziggy's size pet was sure. Pet couldn't help but notice Ziggy was a bit better hung than he himself was.

She began to pick up speed Ziggy meeting her thrusts now, pet watched as Ziggy's hands roamed all over her body. The girl's work on his cock though she was very good was driving him mad. She would get just the right tempo and then change.

She was moving faster now her gasps had turned to cries, her body arched as she rode Ziggy. He watched and listened and knew she was close, knew that she must be clenching Ziggy's cock tightly. Groaning he struggled again this time one of need. He felt the rope slip a little more on his left wrist. As she came he fought hard against his ropes in an effort to not cum, as she came he could almost feel her now as if she were doing him rather than Ziggy.

Her scent was heavy on the air, he breathed in deep of her smell. Her pace had quickened as she sought another climax, his eyes took in every part of her body. His gaze fixed upon seeing his hands on her belly. He couldn't take his eyes from there, so when the baby kicked pet saw the movement. Even if he hadn't what pet heard next would have said it all.

Ziggy growled shortly after then said that the child should have been his. Pet stood there for a moment as if he had been kicked in the stomach. Then that rage from earlier came over him only far worse this time, his strength renewed he rocked the bed with the force of his rage. The rope on his left wrist gave way; as soon as he felt his wrist fall he knew he was in trouble. With little thought he made a quick decision. He cupped the girl's head guiding it; he had only thought to hold her still just long enough to scratch the itch. He grabbed her hair and forced her head over him, he came before he even realized it. His eyes still fixed on her as he groaned around the gag, as he filled the girl's mouth. He knew he was in trouble and figured he might as well enjoy the pleasure for what he was sure he would endure for it would probably be very bad. She gave him a wicked grin as he finished letting the girl's head go, he adverted his eyes as best he could guiltily.

"He did not just come in her mouth did he?" Ziggy asked.

"Yes Hun I think he did."

"Oh I am not letting him get away with that."

"Ziggy he isn't yours to do with as you please."

"True he isn't but I do demand justice for what he did to mine."

"What sort of justice did you have in mind?"

He fretted his fate as he listened, she wouldn't possibly let Ziggy punish him would she. Lord why did he have to cum as if breaking lose and grabbing the girl's head hadn't been bad enough he had done as she had expressly told him not to. Which meant as bad as his fate had been he had greatly compounded it by filling her mouth with his seed.

"Let's see he raped and filled her mouth, so his ass should be raped and filled." Hearing Ziggy's answer he shook his head no as best as he could. Pet sought out her eyes to plead with her, but she only glanced his way. When she didn't promptly reply he knew his fate was worse than he had thought.

"Are you saying you will rape his ass Ziggy?"

"I'd have to cause you sure cant fill him."

"True I cant but I can have one of my boys do it. They sure had a blast last time and I am sure they would love another go at him."

"Well I may not enjoy it as much as they did, but I do feel that to know he has properly been put to justice that I should be the one to see his punishment through."

"I see" she replied and said nothing more. The look on her face told pet she gave his actions serious thought as well as what she should do with him. "Ok Ziggy it's yours." Hearing her consent he sagged against the remaining ropes.

She untied the remaining rope; in place of the rope she put a set of handcuffs on each wrist. She then pulled him forward so he was now bent over the foot of the bed. He felt Ziggy move from the bed and then stepped behind him.

"How far will you allow me woman with him?" Ziggy asked.

"Be rough with him, let him know how bad he was for what he did. Ziggy do you mind if I do something with your slave? I'm not gonna use her just got something in mind that I think you will like."

"Fine Dear." Was all that Ziggy said before pet felt the man's hands placed onto his hips.

Pet kept his face buried in the bed as he felt Ziggy press against his hole and he whimpered through the gag. He felt her climb from the bed, and Ziggy began shoving into him.

He felt her return to the bed in front of him a short time later, then she grabbed the hair at the knap of his neck and yanked his head up off the bed, she quickly removed his gag. She then moved into place and told him to suck her. He opened his mouth and quickly took her into his mouth. She kept her grip firm in his hair, causing tears to spring from his eyes as she forced his head across her fake cock.

12