Laying the Cable Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve knows her name, learns her game.
2.5k words
4.19
32.1k
1
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank the many writers and readers of Literotica for all the positive feedback from the first part of this story, it convinced me to go ahead with a second chapter. There will be at least one more chapter, if not more, I'm not sure yet, but please send me your feedback!

-------------------------------------------------

As I saw the door close, a rush of emotions came over me. I was happy, I was sad, I was angry, I was depressed ... God I was just so confused, and just flat out stunned. I slowly made my way back to my work truck, not quite sure if any of this I was experiencing was real. I finally regained my senses and told myself I still had a full day of work to accomplish. I struggled through it, but I did accomplish it eventually.

That evening I came home and tried to unwind. I kicked my boots off at the door, I headed to the fridge, pulled out a longneck, and sunk my weary body into my chair. I turned on the television and channel surfed for a bit. My mind started to relax, until I absentmindedly reached into my shirt pocket. I fingered that piece of paper, and I started to reflect on the morning's encounter. I was a bit numbed by my beer, but not enough to stop me from thinking about all of this.

I slowly pulled the check out of my pocket and stared at it. She wasn't fooling around. She wrote me a rather sizable check. Almost as much as I made in a day of work. Why did she pay me, though? Did she think I was broke? Was she taking pity on me? Thinking about this more, I started to feel bitter. I felt very cheap, I realized I had been used by this woman. I started to crumple this check in my fist, but I stopped. I fixed my gaze on her name - Miranda. So now the mystery woman was revealed to me. My eyes skipped to the next line, looking at the phone number she listed on her check. I thought about calling her, then I remembered what she said to me, that this was only a one-time thing. If she was just using me for this one indiscretion, then my calling her would be highly inappropriate and make a situation even worse.

Why should I call her, anyways? For God's sakes, she was married! I definitely didn't need a jealous husband trying to stalk me. She also said she wanted me to call her later this week, so maybe I will. Did I just think what I think I did? Damn, I really was screwed up here. I opened the drawer on the table next to my chair, and I placed the check inside. Finishing off my beer, I decided to clean up and just head to bed early. I wasn't even hungry for dinner.

Over the next several days, I felt tempted in a way that I had never before, and never since. Her name burned on my mind as I tried to do my job. My nights had become restless. One night relived our indiscretion in our dreams, and when I woke up I found myself aroused. I instinctively jerked myself off. I found my orgasm unsatisfying, however. This was starting to consume me, and not in a good way, but I'll be damned if I could keep my mind off of it. I finally decided to call her on a Thursday afternoon. She was excited to finally hear from me. She asked me to come over to her home Friday afternoon for lunch. As soon as I got back to the office, I put in for a personal day.

As I pulled into her driveway Friday afternoon, I had nothing but butterflies in my stomach. I didn't understand why I was letting myself go through with this. I was looking forward to a decent lunch. I was hoping that she'd turn me down. I was hoping that I'd make love to her this time. Why wasn't I driving away from this? I rationalized that lunch would be okay, and we'd just play it by ear. As she instructed, I walked around to the rear of the house, where I found a large and ornate garden. Lots of shrubs and flowers, small decorative pools with lillies in them, and a red brick path leading up to a large patio. I worked my way through this small maze and then up a small flight of steps. When I got to the top I obseved a shaded area with a patio table, two chairs, and an appetizer of fruits and cheeses laid out. I looked around for Miranda, when I didn't see her I called out her name. Still not getting a response, I decided to have a seat at the table. I noted an opened and chilled bottle of wine next to the table. Miranda definitely had more luxurious tastes than I did. I looked back towards the entryway to the house just as she started to come outside. To describe her as hot would be an understatement. A red miniskirt that stopped at mid-thigh, a halter top, and a pair of sandals. I also noticed that her wedding band was missing, something which was on her the other day. It only reminded me of why I shouldn't be doing this.

"Steve!," she exclaimed. "I'm glad you decided to show up. It would have been such a pitty to waste all this food if you hadn't."

She came over to me, cupped my face in her right hand, and kissed me on my left cheek. I sunk into my seat a little, unsure if I had done the right thing. If Miranda noticed, she didn't let on. She pulled her chair up next to mine and prepared me a plate.

"Some wine?" she asked, as she started to pour me a glass.

"No, thank you. Ice water is fine for me. I'm not much of a wine drinker."

"I love wine. It pleases the palette, it comforts the body. And on a gorgeous day like this, it complements the weather."

She sipped thoughtfully of her drink as I picked through my meal. I started to think more about why I was here, and why with her. I looked up and noticed she was staring at me with lustful eyes, almost staring right through me. I had questions that I wanted answers to. I started to say something, but she somehow knew I was going to spoil the silence, and acted. She stood up, leaned over the table, and she placed her hand over my mouth as she did the other day.

"No questions," she sternly stated. "I know you have them. I want to answer them. But not now."

She then stepped over to me and slid into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. About this time all rational thought left my mind, and my emotions took over. We stared into each others eyes, now hungry for each other. She brought her lips to mine and we kissed. A slow and sweet kiss at first, it quickly deepend, our tongues searching each other out, fighting for control, wanting to be controlled. It felt like we were there for hours, but it was probably only minutes. She whispered into my ear, "Take me upstairs." I wasn't waiting for her to ask twice, I picked her up in my arms and took her through the open door. I didn't pay much attention to the interior, I was just looking for the staircase and a bed. Miranda whispered the directions into my ear as she licked and nibbled on my earlobe, and I was trying not to trip over my own feet or knock her into a wall or a banister.

I took her to the bed, and just as I was leaning down to lay her on it, she shifted her weight. It caused me to lose my balance, tip backwards and spin around on my heel, resulting in most of my body falling on the bed. She landed on top of me, completely on the bed. We both laughed while she readjusted her position, her face staring into mine. She kissed me passionately again, then reached down and grabbed me by the waistband of my pants, tugging up to try to drag me completely on the bed. I scooted myself up as we continued our deep embrace, my hands wrapping around her back, slowly sliding my way up to her hair. Her hands undid my belt buckle, sliding it loose from the loops. She unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly, wasting no time reaching my growing erection.

As I looked down upon her, I saw that lustful look in her eyes again, she had already given in completely to the moment. She looked back up at me, gave me a wicked grin, and then started to move down my body. She closed her eyes, inhaled, and then placed my cock in her mouth. She held her breath as she went all the way down to the base. She held herself there until she exhaled, her warm breath spreading itself over my pubic hairs. A small hum of contentment vibrated over my shaft as her tongue sraped itself around the underside, the head of my cock rubbing across the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. She lingered like this for a minute, and then slowly came back up, her tongue slowly dragging itself away from me. She wrapped her mouth around me again and looked up at me with these big doe eyes, just so focused, relaxed and trusting of me. I let my head roll back onto the bed, closed my eyes and began to enjoy her blowjob.

To be honest, I was never a fan of receiving oral sex. Maybe it's because none of the women who have ever performed it on me were very good. Or maybe it just doesn't appeal to me like it does other men. I'd rather have good lovemaking over a blowjob any day, but Miranda was clearly different. Maybe it was because she knew how to do it right, maybe it's just the illicit situation where I was in her husband's house while he was gone and in his bed and his wife was seducing me. Whatever it was, this felt good and I wasn't stopping it. She toyed with my hard-on, slowly licking it from the base to the top, and then swirling her tongue around my head. She was slow and meticulous with her actions, taking her time, obviously in no rush. I was getting completely relaxed into this, I really didn't care if I was helping this woman commit adultery, I was just too lost into the situation myself now.

I felt her let go of my cock completely and move back up my body. I opened my eyes to watch as her face and her body came back into few. She straddled herself above me again, her curvaceous breasts swinging freely in my face. Instinctively I raised my head up and took her tit into my mouth, I began to suckle gently. She took a hand and moved it underneath her breast, lovingly shoving it into my face. I opened wider, sucking it in, sucking harder. She started rocking her hips back and forth, her pussy grazing the head of my cock, leaving a light trail of her wetness behind. After a minute or two of her teasing me like this, she rocked herself forward enough so that my cock trailed up her asscrack. She pushed back fast, catching my cock upright, with her pussy now pressed into the side. She resumed her rocking, the full length of my cock now pressing into her lips. I was still sucking on her nipple and breast like a wild man, biting her lightly. She grinded herself into my cock in response, her slick cum now coating most of my cock as it glided up and down her cleave.

I moved my hands over her thighs, slowly moving up her body. She took her hands and stopped me, pulling my arms up over my head and pinning them. She then raised up slightly, allowing the head of my dick to move underneath her, and she plunged herself onto my cock with one quick move. We both gasped in unison from the motion, and then she started resuming her pumping. She felt so wet, and so tight, she was more than ready to handle my manhood. She gripped my wrists tight in her hands, making it clear now that she was in complete control and all I had to do is lay back and enjoy the ride. I tried thrusting my hips to match her movements, but she tightened her legs grip around my waist, stopping my movements. She said nothing, outside of the grunts and moans that you would normally expect with a steamy sexual escapade.

I'd completely lost track of time ... 20 minutes, 30 minutes, maybe longer and she'd kept up this same monotonous pace. Neither of us had been bored by it in the least, she was completely taking her time and enjoying it. I eventually started to feel my orgasm build up inside me. My cock swelled, and Miranda's pussy tightened in response. She started squeezing her muscles, and she tightened around me more in rhythm. Her thrusts increased, and she finally loosened her grip around my waist, allowing me to start to pump harder and faster inside her.

Miranda suddenly darted straight up and said, "What's that noise?"

She rolled off of me just as I started to cum. Instead of cumming inside her, I cum on her, I cum on me, I cum on the sheets, it's everywhere in just a matter of seconds. My response was lagged by several seconds until I comprehended what she just said and did. I sat straight up as she started babbling a series of "SHIT!" and "OH NO!" And then I paniced! Oh, shit, indeed! That was her husband, he'd come home, and I had to get my ass out of there quick! We both tried to scramble back into our clothes, jumping around as we can now clearly hear that somebody was in the house that wasn't expected. Miranda started shoving me towards a balcony door while I was still half-dressed.

"Climb over the balcony, you'll find a trellis and you can climb down -- now MOVE!"

She slammed the doors in my face and drew the curtains. Wasting no time, I hustled down until I was on the ground and I made a dash for my truck. SHIT! My damn truck was parked right in the driveway, when her husband walked into that bedroom and realized the unmistakable smell of sex, he'd know that the damn cableman had been doing more than just hooking up the cable! I was certain I was in trouble now as I started my truck and tried to leave as fast as I could without drawing more attention to myself.