Laying the Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw Shinla bite her lower lip in anticipation. Lanro was beginning to understand. She was the rich, bratty type. She had no trophies or ornamental armor, but she had the gold and name of her family. He smirked back and inched his hands to her gown. He lifted up to remove it.

"Ahem," He was interrupted by Sharok.

"It is quite hard to keep the mood as it is Sharok." Lanro complained.

"It is the way of Orcs to rip off the clothes of their wives." She explained, miming the motion with her withered claw of a hand. "Not to daintily undress them."

"Why didn't you say so earlier?"

"I did not realize you humans did not do this." She shrugged, sounding very judgemental, "Do your women not like shows of dominance and strength?"

Lanro looked to Claire. She paused, then shrugged and said "It is kind of hot sir." She backed up Sharok.

Lanro groaned. It made sense. All of these Orc women had clothes that seemed built to be torn off. He grabbed the gown gently, took a deep breath, and then pulled hard.

"Eep!" She yipped and covered herself. It tore like paper. She was startled, but not unhappy. She was bashful, but not mortified. It took some time for her to put her arms back to her sides. She was a very pretty creature, even by human standards.

He slowly began to loosen his trousers. He would be lieing if he said this wasn't still the most awkward moment of his life. It even trumped his highschool years, and that was truly saying something. She watched in silence as he fished it out. It was about half up. He didn't look back at Claire for a reaction or any backup. He felt like he knew what to do from here.

But then something else interrupted the mood. He heard gasps and saw a number of startled faces. Shinla herself was wide eyed whens he looked at it. Had he done something wrong? Was he not supposed to whip out his dick in a room full of women? He looked to Sharok for an explanation, but she too seemed surprised.

"Is there a problem?" Maybe it was cause he was only half hard? "It does get bigger, I promise." Was a true orc king supposed to be erect at all times?

"Does it?" She swallowed hard and continued, "N-No problem at all World King!" She shook her head, "It is just that humans are different."

"Different?" He looked around at the Orc women. Some looked far more nervous, others had a blush and pursed lips. Shinla herself looked even more bashful and exited.

"In many ways. Mostly size." she explained bluntly.

"Six inches is average." Lanro defended himself. "And I'm almost that long. Well, when you give me time. I'm not quite there yet."

"If this is average of your people, then our women will be lucky indeed." She smiled and nodded.

"Wait, Orc males aren't this big?" he looked down and then back up. "I mean, I guess I just assumed-"

"A womans pleasure is often a secondary consideration." She said, "Martial prowess requires size in other areas of the body. Fathering sons is often a small, and quick duty for Orc males." Sharok actually looked a bit nervous, "My World King, please be careful with them."

"Of course." he dared to look back at Claire. She quickly looked away. Of course she was staring. He sighed again and looked down at his next wife to be. It would be several days before his actual wife would hear about this. He wondered if there was any way he'd be able to smooth that over.

No turning back now. The room was cold, but he caressed the girls shoulder. She reacted sharply to his touch. He pet her face and head, he felt up her hip to her breast. She coo'ed and undulated. Eventually he felt his member rise to meet the challenge. He touched it against her naval and she flinched. She touched her own chest as she looked down with an expression of nervous glee. She gave out a giggle of anxiety.

He reached down and touched her between the legs. She was recently shaved and soft all over. He looked at her deep in the eyes. She looked overwhelmed. She moaned as he gave a swift kiss to her lips. She shuddered, "Wahaha!" her chirping voice rang out in the stone halls.

He looked to the orc ladies to see their reaction. They seemed even more blushed and anxious. He looked to Sharok. Her eyes were wide, but still, nothing negative showed on her face. "I'm still doing good?" It was so difficult to concentrate with so many witnesses.

"K-keep going." Sharok smiled and encouraged him with a wave. "Orc males tend to be faster and rougher, but there is no shame in this."

Lanro nodded and shrugged. If he didn't need to, he supposed he could skip some foreplay. He did have a busy schedule. He bent his knees. Grabbed her under her arms, and lifted her. She did not resist at all, and was easy enough to lift. He held her tight to his uniform with one arm and aimed himself inside of her with his other. She slowly sank around him. He grabbed her ass for a better grip and her legs wrapped around his on instinct.

"Ohh!" Her groan was guttural and low. He could tell it hurt, but she still wanted it so badly. He slowly teased the opening more and more, just with the tip. His finger was on her taint. Her legs and arms gripped him tight. "Ah!" her eyes clenched closed and her muscles tensed. With every thrust she was comfortable sinking lower, and lower on his cock.

Looking to the audience again he saw several of the Orc women had shifted. About half had their hands clenched at their groin. They were all quite flushed. Their eyes were locked on the spectacle. Were they really that impressed?

Eventually he began to tire, so he experimented lowering her slowly, and completely onto him. Her yips were high pitched and her lungs breathed fast and heavy as he slowly pierced her. He was careful, and she was tight. But she was dripping wet as well. Her face was a mix of pain and pleasure. Her smile was wide and her eyelids fluttered. "wah," It was a soft coo as his cock was about an inch in. "HAh!" Even louder as it sank about halfway. Her eyes widened when she realized there was more. She put a fist to cover her mouth, "WAHHH!" He was careful and slow, but there were tears coming down her face. She didn't seem to want him to stop, and Sharok did not interrupt him. Finally, the last few inches dived in.

She opened her mouth and he saw her eyes roll up she shuddered and he realized with surprise that she was coming. "Hah! HAH! WAH!" She creamed on his cock just from having it in her. She convulsed and he held her tight. "Oh! OH!" her hips bucked and Lanro, for a moment, felt that the little minx would get him off too. If It had continued, she might have. But as she shivered she seemed to slow. As her orgasm was almost over, another Orc woman had begun to step up the stairs to them. Lanro looked to Sharok. She seemed enthralled, but also mildly disappointed. Lanro was surprised when the pretty girl was lifted off his cock by a taller, stronger Orc woman, and dropped his new petite wife to the ground. Shinla was still shaking and coming and humping the stone, touching herself and mewling.

Shinla finished her pleasure alone as Lanro heard the next woman say, "I am Tarn, Daughter of Mayton, Matriarch of Clan Tarn." She was the tallest person in the room, and Lanro felt that she could probably easily defeat him if this were a physical confrontation. Her voice was deep and had a rasp, but still womanly in a mature way. She had the skull of a beast on her head and the pieces and parts of furs and armor from conquests about her chest and loins. White warpaint covered her face and body and contrasted with black tattoos. She stood like a soldier at attention. Her skin was blueish grey, her red hair was braided across her skull. Her fangs were too large to hide behind her lips. "Shinla has succumbed. Your duty to her is fulfilled. I claim my place as your second wife."

Lanro blinked and looked to Sharok. She explained with a sigh, "Succumbing to a man is a sign of weakness. Your duty to your wife is a son, but should she reach the pinnacle of pleasure first, she forfeits her right." She seemed disappointed in her grand-daughter, who was still slowly humping the floor and shakeing. "No matter. She may have another chance should you deem it so in the future. Before then, you have your next duty to fulfill." She seemed exasperated, "Perhaps you will have fewer sons than expected, My World King, if this is the norm."

Lanro looked to the new, muscular woman. Tarn continued, "I have survived forty blood moons. I stayed pure until my twentieth, then took many wives. I am last leader of my Clan." even past the language barrier, Lanro could sense some shame. She closed her eyes, forcing herself to say it, she seethed through her teeth, "I offer my clan, my holdings, and myself to you."

He paused. She looked down at his cock, and then to him expectantly.

"Right." Lanro grimaced and reached up to her skull helmet thing. He threw that away first. Then he tore away the clothes at her chest, and then at her hips. It was harder to rip. It must have hurt her, or at least, she winced like it did. He saw battle scares between her muscles. He saw tattoos of various types. When he stripped her her posture lowered and he saw her purse her lips and clench her eyes closed.

"She doesn't seem happy to do this." Lanro said to Sharok.

"She does this because she must." Sharok explained. "Please understand, she has not been a wife before. In many ways, she is as pure as my grand daughter. She was a Clan Leader for many years, but knows that she must now be a wife."

"She doesn't have to." Lanro argued. "I wont take her if she does not want me."

"She is an Orc." Sharok said slowly. "If she is not a Leader, she must be a Wife-" she inhaled sharply, "Or she must die in battle. She has chosen to be alive, and a wife. This is our way."

"We can give her more options if she wishes-" Sharok held up a hand to stop him.

"Her clan and mine are rivals and I have no love for her. However, I must ask you now, please do not insult her honor further. She still has some pride Lanro, even as Matriarch of a conquered house. She will not run from her people. She is not a deserter. She follows the Clan law, and has offered herself to you. You will give her what her rights demand." She finished. "If she can earn it."

Lanro didn't like it, but he understood. Hers was the face of an athlete that failed the challenge that mattered most, but in the end, she still had her pride.

She was not the prettiest one in the room, but she was not ugly. Her breasts were modest, her legs were well formed. Her waistline was trim. Her hips were wide. Her legs were long and strong. She waited, her head slightly bowed. He wasn't going to be able to carry this one. He touched her shoulder and she tensed at the touch as if it burned. Then he held her hand. She looked surprised, and still anxious, as it waiting to be struck. He led her to the throne and positioned her back to it. She rested her hand on the armrest and her back pressed on the spine. He lifted one of her legs. She was trimmed and wet between her legs. His cock was still hard when he pressed it against her muff.

"Unf!" He felt her shudder, reacting to the sensation. He did not penetrate her yet. He touched her leg and her breast as he kept his face close to her. She called out something in Orcish as he caressed her, "Pryshnach!" She looked almost in pain she she said it.

He looked to Sharok. She had a wry smile and gave a short cackle, "It means 'I give up'. Or 'please show mercy'. Such as when one is pinned. What she means, I think, is she is very aroused, and wants you to get on with it, because she might come too soon." She shrugged, "But you may play with her as you please."

Lanro looked back to Tarn. She was wincing, but not from pain. She was trying to hold back her arousal. Lanro sighed and pressed. He watched her seethe as he pierced her. He expected a growl and and shout, but instead, her voice cracked high in a girlish moan, "Wah!" she seemed surprised at herself. Her gray skin was flushed all over her eyes were wide and her teeth were clenched. She looked into his eyes as if she could get mercy from it. She growled low as if to exert some control and contain her lust. "Wragh!" She then squeaked, "AH!" her voice cracked high again as he slipped it in even deeper. He did it slowly, carefully, trying his best not to hurt her. She was tighter that Shinla, in fact, her muscles seemed well-trained to press around him. But when she did relax he noticed he fit her more easily. She was larger, more mature, more flexible.

By the time he fit the whole of his girth inside of her she was panting. Then he heard her hungry growl and felt her hips grind him. "Unf! Unf!" He felt her pussy pulsing on his cock. She grinned and groaned. Lanro felt that she must have practiced for this moment. She did not expect this size, but she certainly had a strategy. He grabbed her haunches in one hand and lifted her knee over his shoulder with the other. He slowly fucked her as she ground his cock.

"Ha! Ha!" She panted. She was lasting longer than Shinla at least, but she was already sweating and panting. She had a competitive glare that dared him to try not to come inside. Her muscles rippled under flesh as she humped his cock. She had a hand on his shoulder and the other on the armrest to pull him in and push her against him.

Lanro then saw green skin enter his vision. Shinla was touching Tarn from behind, creeping up on the throne and reaching around. Tarn growled at her to leave, but Shinla playfully touched her tits and reached down to tease her clit. "Rah!" She barked at the other woman as Shinla bit her earlobe.

"Wives can make it harder for other wives." Sharok explained with a tone of humor. "They can try to make their rivals succumb more easily. It is the way of our Clan rivalry." Tarn seemed to moan all the louder once the other woman hands found her sweet spots. "OH!" She called out. Lanro felt like he was close. She might just be strong enough to ride this out.

He leaned forward on instinct as he was getting closer. Her leg, with surprising flexibility, let him get close to her face. His lips went to hers and she gave him a look of confusion as her rival nibbled her ear. He gave her a peck on the lips, like he would if making love to any human woman.

She looked shocked. Perhaps kissing really wasn't that common. Her face showed embarrassment and arousal and surprise. Then her face contorted and her eyes rolled up, "Wah, Ah, Ah!" Her eyes watered and her muscles clenched as he sucked on her lower lip. She looked surprisingly cute whens he was trying not to come. Shinla turned up the pace of her hand on Tarns clit. Tarn's hands went to her pussy as if it would help stop the Orgasm that was already hitting her. "AHHHHH!" she groaned. She shuddered and came. She screamed as if she had been stabbed. She was crying and groaning, arching her back into Shinla. Lanro gave her another kiss between her breasts and she shuddered and continued to come for even longer. Shinla even gave a playful slap to her rivals well formed ass and Tarn chirped and shuddered. Shinla kissed her rival and Tarn whimpered in waves in sad defeat inside her mouth. Her hips bucked desperately and her body quivered weakly.

He pulled out. She caught her breath, her spirit broken on the throne of bones. She whimpered again, like a dog, before kneeling on the ground and placing her forehead upon the stone before him. Shinla followed suit. Both bowed to him as he caught his own breath.

"Talen" He turned. It was another woman. "Daughter of Mayton, sister to Tarn. I have remained pure for twenty eight blood moons. I would like to offer myself to you." Lanro was starting to feel exhausted. The girl was cute though. She looked quite like her sister, but smaller and more womanly.

Before Lanro could think of what to do next, his two new wives stood up and each took Talen by the arms. She squeaked and weakly resisted as they stripped her for him. Lanro rested and watched the event. Talen was resisting, but smiling and pulling away playfully. Her sister seemed to be teasing her and playing with her. Perhaps Tarn didn't see her sister as a member of the same Clan? Shinla was the first to get to business and pulled Talens face and chest to the ground, falling backward and rolling to her back . Tarn knelt down and put her leg under her sisters hips to prop them up, the other held her knees down and locked under her other leg. Talens ass was high up and wriggling, waiting for him. Then, Lanros two new wives spread the legs and cheeks of his soon third wife to be. Talen humped her sisters leg, her pussy was exposed.

They were doing the hard work for him then? Lanro knelt down and placed his dick where it was supposed to. He was pretty sure that no matter how good this felt on her end, he was not going to last as long this time. Tarn helped aim his cock into her sister with her hands. She pulled him in, then grabbed his hip and rammed him deep. She smiled as she put a dick inside her family member and watched her squirm.

"Ah!" Talen cried out as Shinla altered her hold on the new girl. She sat bow legged and moved such that Talens face was in her muff. Then she wrapped her green legs around the grey face and humped the moaning virgin as she was deflowered. "Mmph!"

"Teehee!" Shinla giggled, her hips rocking the face of her romantic rival. Tarn wasn't merciful to her sister either. Lanro was taking too long, he supposed, so Tarn spread her sisters cheeks, spat between them, and then wormed her finger around Talens ass. She poked her finger in and Lanro felt her tighten and grunt. Tarn laughed, spanked her sister, and forced her finger in deeper as Lanro began to fuck in a slow and shallow manner.

He grunted and felt himself already there. The others seemed to notice. Both the head wives looked a bit nervous, and doubly determined to get Talen to come first. Shinla spoke alien words in a slutty manner. She must have been speaking dirty in Orcish. Tarn spanked and fingered her sister with greater fervor with one hand. She reached around and fiddled with Talens clit as well with the other. Talen was howling into Shinlas legs.

Lanro growled and came. He seethed and breathed and felt his third new wife fill up. Then he felt her shake and climax with him. He heard her screams and hollers muffled by Shinla's sex. She was panting on the ground when the wives shifted again.

Lanro was wondering if he had any more left in him. He noticed Tarn pushing away Shinla over some quarrel, and then dragging her shaking sister off his cock. He was shocked to see Tarn wrap her legs between her sisters and hump her sex against the other. She was scissoring her shuddering sister, who was still in the middle of her climax. He thought about it only for a second or two before realizing how desperate Tarn was to have his come inside her. So desperate that she fought off another rival, and quickly began to try and stuff her sisters cream pie inside of her.

He heard another orc introduce themselves, but was still dazed from his climax. He could hardly stand up. Without any acknowledgment, he felt lips around his cock. "Oh!" That came from him this time. He looked down and saw a new, naked women sucking his half hard cock. He didn't stop her. Her eyes were large and wide and her skin was a light pink, nearly a human color, but perhaps a bit more porcine. She cleaned his dick and cradled his sack as his member disappeared inside her lips.

Shinla was immediately behind the new woman and reached between the legs. "Mmph!" The new, pink girl growled around his cock as Shinla fingered her. Shinla humped the pink girls backside and circled her clit. Lanro saw this new girl suck and lick like her life depended on it. She wanted him hard and inside her as soon as possible. "HMPH!" She growled louder, trying to fight off Shinla. The Bratty green girl kept caressing and fingering and giggling playfully.