Laying the Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanro was astounded, but his cock did eventually rise back up in her mouth. He saw the new girl huff and puff and suck until his dick was too large to fit into her mouth any more. She was careful with her small K9s and eventually removed him from her mouth to lick and stroke. "Ah! AH!" Then it was too much for her. She closed her eyes and convulsed and Shinla kissed her neck and shoulder. Her fingers played and danced on her pussy and dragged her away from Lanro. Shinla rolled the poor girl away to finish her orgasm on the ground. Shinla even gave a few more playful humps and whispered some sort of taunt in Orcish as she fucked her rival into the stone.

Then came another. Lanro had his energy and will back for this one. He heard, "My name is Gren, Mother of Shinla, Widower to Fen." She did look much like her daughter. Strangely, she also reminded him of his true wife, his human wife so far away. She was short, and nervous, but had more curves and a wry smile. "I have survived-" Lanro did not need to hear the rest. He grabbed and tore the woman clothes off. "Forty moons-" Gren continued to speak, even as he turned her and stuck himself inside. "I offer- Eek!" She yipped and Lanro fucked her from behind, holding her wide hips and watching her breasts bounce from behind. "Ah! WAH! WAH!" She held her knees as he tore into her. His sense of patience was gone. He wanted to get this over quickly.

Two of her rivals appeared, Talen and Tarn. Tarn went to her face and kissed her. The other went down and licked the mature woman's sex. Gren was moaning and crying out without restraint, Tarn was molesting and sucking on her chest and lips. Shinla rose to join as well, but went to Talen on the ground and began to touch her instead. Perhaps she was trying to help her mother. Lanro growled and fucked the Woman even harder and faster. He was on the edge of another one.

"WahAhAhAh!" Gren was ecstatic. Her turned back with a smile and Tarn sucked on her breasts, "Ohh~" she moved her hands to Talens head and humped. She was close as well. She didn't seem to resist like the others. Perhaps, at her age, it was more fun than anything else. She let herself enjoy the sensation, and the attention. Lanro slapped her ass experimentally. She seemed to love it. She gave out a breathy moan and chuckled. Then he did it again just as he was getting close to filling her up. That caused her to go off the edge. When she came she mumbled something he didn't understand, but it was still cute in it's own way. She shuddered and continued to grind his cock in a desperate attempt to get him off, even as she shook and cried.

It worked. Lanro growled low and hard and failed to hold it in. He shot a load into her and felt her hips quiver with surprise. Gren was pulled off of his cock just as his climax peaked and he continued to spray Talen and Shinla below. "Unf!" He grunted as Shinla took the initiative and grabbed his cock, stroking it onto her face and into her open mouth with a smile. He covered her for a second or two before Talen wrestled her to the ground and forced her face into her muff, trying to get the come on her face into her sex. The pink woman he didn't even know lept to the occasion and tried to mount him as he was still coming. It all happened so fast that he barley kept his feet under him. She sank herself onto him with a shudder and a desperate moan. She wrapped a leg around him and humped. She forced herself around his cock to try and milk the last few drops from him.

He saw another woman now rushing up the steps for her turn. As he did he saw Gren, Shinlas mother, mount her daughters leg and lift the other between her breasts. She hump her come filled sex and plump rear against her daughter as Talen continued to hump Shinla's face.

"Enough!" The orgy slowed to a halt as Sharok spoke. She said some things in Orcish, and then continued, "We shall stop until the sun in high overhead. The morning ceremonies are over. The World King Lanro, and his wives, must eat and rest."

Lanro shuddered and nearly fell to his knees as the pink girl removed herself from him and knelt down. All the others he had married took the same position, bowing before him. "His wives shall now prepare his meals and serve him in any other way he desires." She spoke more orders in Orcish, then spoke to Lanro, who was still reeling from coming twice and fucking five different women. "You have done well this morning, my World King. Will you permit me to give them orders in your stead, until they learn your language?" He nodded. "Good. I shall have them cook for you a revitalizing meal. You may rest in your bedchambers. My grand daughter shall lead you there."

Lanro looked to Paladin Clare for the first time since this whole thing started. He wasn't sure what he was expecting.

She was blushed and looking the scene without any pretense. When he kept starring at her she gave him a weak thumbs up sign, "Doing great sir. Just seven more to go today. Almost halfway there."

-

It had been two weeks since the Marriages had started. Some soldiers were done with their duty. Lanro was not. He was exhausted. He had several days were even with Sharoks Herbs, he wasn't quite making his quotas.

But even worse than that, he had a meeting with Alliance representatives.

But even worse than that, he had a meeting with his wife.

The flag ship docked to the cruiser and he heard the pressure stabilizing. When the doors opened he saw the other Grand Admirals, and the Master Chief of the Alliance armed forces, The Vice President of the Allied Planets, and worst of all, Mrs. Eilse Lanro. These were some of the few individuals with more power than him, and some of the only people he was scared of.

The Admirals and their guard went to either side. The Master Chief was to one side of the Vice president, and Elise was on the other. The Vice President walked towards him. Lanro stood at attention, ready for whatever punishment or judgment came upon him. He was surrounded by his peers and prepared himself for whatever came next.

The Vice President extended a hand, "Amazing Job admiral." He smiled. Lanro looked to either side and shook the hand with confusion. "Our experts told us it would be impossible to assimilate this planet into the Alliance, but your creative efforts here have been revolutionary. Our initial estimates were that this war would last for another twenty years in order to stabilize the region. Even then it would have taken billions of credits and lives. Grand Admiral Lanro, I, Vice President Sean Clain, on the behalf of the President, am here to inform you that you have been given the Medal of Justice, for your heroic actions and quick thinking." The Vice President pushed the medal on his chest. "Congratulations." Everyone in the room, even his wife, began to clap.

Lanro was stunned. Once the clapping stopped it felt like they expected him to say something. "You all do understand what is going on, correct?" He wondered if the message had somehow been changed or corrupted. His wife at least should not have had a smile on her face.

"Of course." The Vice President nodded with a smile. "I understand the concern you may have. Some of the politicians back home did not at first see the wisdom in your choice. However, the numbers do not lie. It was a very popular policy among the electorate. You have ended the war and found peace in our time. Casualties have been statically zero for the last few weeks, and we have you to thank for that." Vice President Sean looked to Paladin Claire beside him, "Would you please show me and the others to the situation room? I would like to see your progress." Claire nodded sheepishly and led them away. As she did, Lanro's wife walked to him. She was smiling as well.

"Elise, I-"

She stopped him with a finger to his face. "I forgive you." It was like she was talking about a scratch on the car. "Is that what you wanted to hear?" her eyes were bright and her brown hair was long and wavey. It was good to see her again.

"It was to save lives-" he started.

"Haha!" She laughed and he let her continue, "I know, I know." She shook her head. "I just wanted to tell you that there is nothing to apologize for. I know what kind of man you are Lanro." He gave a smile. He was at far more ease now. "But I am curious about one thing." She looked concerned. He tensed again. What was she angry about now? "Twelve a day? Really?" She looked judgmental, "You never last more than half an hour with me!"

"Uh." Lanro grimaced, "This is more of a civic duty-"

"And I'm not one of your duties?" Lanro gulped. Elise sighed and smiled, "I'm just teasing you." She touched his chest and went to her toes to kiss him. It had been a long time since he had touched her. It felt good to hold her again.. "Now," She put her arm around Lanros and led him away from the door and towards the situation room. "Tell me about the new additions to the family."

"Ah, well, about that-"

"And the house you plan on buying for all of us." She gave a judgmental, yet playful glare in the way only she could. "You know there is no excuse now. We could hardly fit the dog, let alone over a hundred Orcs."

"Well." He sighed, "I think they will all stay in the Palace-"

"Ooh~! A Palace." She was impressed. "I want my room to be next to the kitchen."

"Y-Your room?"

"What? You thought you could just get rid of me that easily?"

"N-No of course not! I just thought-"

"And I hope you have room for my parents too. Now that we have a Palace there is no reason to put her in a nursing home."

"Elise-"

"What?" She asked.

"This isn't permanent." Lanro explained. "I am still a Grand Admiral. If the military says I have to leave, I will. I am accepting the Crown, but I will give it up to whoever the Senate decides. This was all just in the efforts of peace. It is a temporary measure. Once I am finished here, I will be heading back to another assignment."

She gasped, "Oh, they didn't tell you yet!?"

"Tell me what?"

"The senate appointed you Governorship over the planet!" She explained. "It was on the news all last week! Didn't you hear?"

"I was busy."

"I bet you were, from what I have heard." She teased. "Well, in any case, I've already arranged to have our things moved here." she rested her head on his shoulder as they entered the situation room. The Officials were speaking with Paladin Claire as she explained her research and findings. "Have you slept with her yet?"

"Sorry?"

"Claire"

"Of course not!"

"Why not?"

"She's my second in command! It would be an abuse of my position!"

Elise looked up at her husband, "Your position as World King?"

"Oh shut up." Lanro looked away in embarrassment. He felt her press against him even harder. He sighed. "Our relationship is professional."

"That's disappointing. I was hoping I would be able to speak the same language as at least one of your other wives." Lanro grimaced, "And even though i can't have any, it would be nice if at least one of the children looked like me. How many children are we expecting by the way?"

"I have no idea."

"You might imagine I have a hard time believing that. You were there after all."

"Well, you weren't there."

"I suppose you are right. When is the next one? Marriage ceremony I mean?"

"Huh?" He looked down at his wife.

"Well, from what I hear, as your wife I'm supposed to be present at these things." She giggled, "And maybe even 'Participate'."

"You don't know what you are asking."

"Honey, we both know I'm the adventurous one in the bedroom. If you can handle it, so can I." She explained. "Now tell me, when is the next one?"

"In one hour."

"So soon!?" She gasped, "I need to get freshened up!" She unhooked her arm from his.

"Wait Elise!" he stopped her. She waited.

"What?" She asked.

He didn't have much to say actually. He sighed, "Just know that I don't enjoy any of this. Alright?"

She went to him and embraced him. "I know." She gave a deep breath, "But I really wish you would!" She teased. Then she walked away in a rush, "Now, I wonder what I should wear-"