Laylah Yearning Pt. 03: End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was not for me. It is not me.

For I am the predator.

I am the shameless harlot.

I am Her daughter.

I am sovereign.

I am Ardat-Lili!

I put both my hands to work on the phallus' of the creatures around me, making use of my slender fingers. I began working my tongue on the one violating my throat. I thrust back on those entering my vulva and rectum.

Essentially, I fucked back. The spark in me reignited and exploded. My body became an inferno. I lusted for them and could not be satiated. Their cold phalluses were nothing to the fire that thrived in me now. As if this was what they had yearned for, they screeched and orgasmed. But I was far from done with them, for it is they who are to pleasure me at my leisure, not the other way round.

When next I glimpsed the woman my heart leapt with joy. She was leaning forward now, eyes alight, a beautiful and malicious smile on her ruby lips. No longer a cold statue but a being as fiery as her mane. At last I had earned her attention.

As some of the creatures left I hungrily sought the next, of which there were plenty. I could not say how long it went on for, it is no exaggeration when I say it felt like years. Yet I wanted it to never end, for this to be forever. Consumed in the fire of my lusts, I wanted them to fuck until there was nothing left of me.

But to my despairing cry it did eventually end. I eventually looked for the next and found there was none, that they had retreated back to the darkness. Coated in their seed, I rose and gave a bestial snarl. I wanted more, how dare they leave! How dare they cease using me before I am done! I made ready to pounce into the darkness after them but was held in check by a melodious laugh that took my breath away. I turned back to the sovereign on her onyx throne and instantly forgot all about the monsters. What are they to this perfect entity, this embodiment of all harlotry? I would have fell to my knees in worship if I thought that was what she wanted, but I knew such a deity would despise ritual and dogma. She lived for her lusts, not for order.

She opened her legs to me, I thought I heard something like the screech of an owl in the darkness, issuing me a command. I knew what I was to do and salivated at the honour. I found myself on my hands and knees . On all fours I made my way up the dais to her. I was to sup from her grail, the holiest of holies. As I grew close I felt the flame in me grow until I thought I would become ash. I was lost in the scent of her, sandalwood and rose. As my lips brushed her labia and I partook of her nectar I felt my senses spin. All became dark.

******

I awoke.

Carefully, I got to my feet and breathed in the misty air. I knew I had drunk from none other than the lilitu's mother, now my mother also. In doing so I had been initiated, my conversion was complete. I howled triumphantly to the canopy above, orange, red and yellow with the growing Autumn. "I am Ardat-Lili! Your laws mean nothing to me!" With that I felt the guilt and dread burn away in the insatiable fire of my new existence.

I was no longer lost, I could sense the lilitu's aura from there and made my way back. It was time to release her and know her intimately at long last. No doubt she could sense me also and was well aware of my completed change. It was time to go home.

But first, I wanted to do something I had yearned to do for a while.

For I am Ardat-Lili now, and I exist for one sole purpose.

To fuck like murder.

******

The bell ran for morning prayers. I smiled and left Sister Muriel's quarters.

I briefly admired her naked corpse, her face frozen in a rictus grin, straddling the desk. She had ended beautifully, orgasming violently as I tore the life from her. I needed only to walk in and demand she give herself to me and that was the end for her. No amount of faith could save her from my reprisal.

I had intended to go to the lilitu afterwards. But the tolling of that bell gave me a delicious idea. I instead made for the chapel.

******

"'I will not punish your daughters when they turn to prostitution, nor your daughters-in-law when they commit adultery, because the men themselves consort with harlots and sacrifice with shrine prostitutes - a people without understanding will come to ruin!'" I read aloud from Hosea 4:14. I highly doubt it was meant to inspire what I used it for now but it lent itself to the situation perfectly.

I had entered the chapel naked, free at last of the manacles this convent, nay, this world, had placed upon me. Upon seeing me from their pews there were several audible gasps as my aura instantly affected those more susceptible to me. Even those who had been sterner in their ways were mine to toy with now, their resolve long since eroded by my constant presence here. Imperiously I walked down to the lectern where the bible awaited for the morning sermon, to be followed by hymns and prayers.

I had been imprisoned here long enough to know the text well, and was amazed I did not see the secret things hidden there before. Traces of my mother crept amidst those scribbles, albeit through those who denounce her and carefully sought to remove her from its passages. So I read one such passage, seated myself on the altar and opened my legs for the congregation to admire.

Dear Naomi sparked off the frenzy that came next. With a desperate shriek she tore away her habit and held her hands to me imploringly, most of the others followed suit. To my chagrin a handful actually left! Making the sign of the cross as they did so. I suppose some are beyond release. I promised myself I would find them with the lilitu later.

As these naked cretins screamed their desire for me I found myself speaking the next words languidly, dreamily, not fully certain if the words were formed by me or something lurking within my mind, "I am bored, amuse me."

My one time sisters flew at each other and entangled themselves in a blasphemous orgy. All to please me. I laughed as objects they once considered sacred were used to defile themselves. Naomi, unsurprisingly, outdid them all. We had a large crucifix we always kept to one side, to take all of that into herself was quite the accomplishment indeed! I half considered ending her as I had Muriel for her efforts. But the thought of her madly whoring herself for the rest of her short life sent a thrill through me that put off such notions.

I watched for a while, knowing they would continue until they died from exhaustion unless I bid them cease. Once I considered them my fellow sisters, but my true sisters were entities very different to these insects. Eventually, I slid from the altar and made my way to the exit. The mass of bodies parted before me, all yearning to touch me but none daring to unless I willed it. I ignored them all and left them to their banal pleasures, I had someone far more enticing awaiting me.

It is time to release the lilitu.

******

"It is done, I am Ardat-Lili now." I said, feeling my loins burn in anticipation. It was time to leave.

"So I see. A magnificent sight." She looked me up and down with the twin abyss' that are her eyes.

I pushed my chest out for her to better view my charms, "Enough of this charade my love. I may need semen to sustain myself, but you lilitu have no such requirement do you? Do you really expect me to still believe these bars hold you back? What are depictions of depravity when you have partaken of the real thing thousands of times over? How long have you been here really? A few weeks perhaps?"

The lilitu gave a long laugh at that, clearly unsurprised to be found out, "Truly you have fully converted. But you are wrong about one thing. I have actually been here for centuries. Reality on this plane is much like one the tapestries found here. The thread of creation weaving in and out of eachother, forming everything. When one is immortal it eventually becomes easy to follow the pattern of the threads, and pick out the occasional one. I saw that one of my kind would become trapped here eventually and bided my time."

"Is that our mother's goal?" I mused, "Pick away enough threads and the tapestry will unravel, does she wish the same for reality here?"

The lilitu tutted, "Is it not obvious to you now? No, she has no goal but to satiate her lust, which is never satiated. That is her purpose as it is our own." She clicked her fingers, and the bars along with the engravings around the cave shattered like glass, rock and iron fragments spun around. Once the cloud of debris cleared, I saw her advance toward me and felt my limbs tremble, knowing we were free to come together at last. "You waited centuries for me?" I breathed, enchanted by the thought of her waiting so long to be with me.

The lilitu embraced me, her tongue flickered into my mouth and entwined with my own. Her touch sent shivers of unbearable ecstasy through me. I wanted to feel her lithe body against my own voluptuous one forever. I wanted her lust to war with mine and consume me. I wanted to know every part of her just as I wanted to give her every part of myself. All too soon she broke away from me, leaving me aching for her all the more, "What now?" I spoke but words seemed so pointless when our acts spoke volumes.

The lilitu shrugged, "I shall sever the last vestiges of your ties here. I am going to bring this place to ruin, slaughter every brainless mortal here, then take you home." She gave me a salacious grin, "But first we are going to thresh each other like the whores we are."

With that she came at me again, and did a lot more than just kiss me.

Epilogue: Ashes in the Dawn

Does any of this revolt you? Do you feel nauseous from reading this? Or just plain horrified perhaps?

I am unsurprised, for you are not of us, of our kind designed for our ways. But I know well that, deep in the darkest recesses of your suppressed minds, part of you is thrilled by it also. Do not try to deny it. For that is the obvious thing which many would proclaim a great secret. The doorway to my mother's realm is in the shadows of your own minds. Sometimes those like me find a way through that door and become her son or daughter, having accepted and embraced that primal ruin which is lust, rather than keeping it under lock and key. I need only open my legs and I can make entire armies fall to their knees in desire, adoration, fear and longing. The lilitu had shown others before me that their lust can bring great prosperity or utter devastation depending on their whims. As the charred remains of the convent shows, for me it was the latter.

I spot the lilitu leaving the smoking remnants of the cloister. It seems she spared one of them, Naomi crawled behind her, utterly enthralled by this avatar of lust and rage. I smile at the lilitu lovingly, she must have sensed how the broken thing amuses me and decided to let her live on. Considering Naomi's insanity, I doubt anyone will ever get anything comprehensible out of her. I sense the lilitu beckoning me, impatient to take me home, where I can join my fellow sisters in dallying with our brothers.

I have decided to leave this writing here on the grassy hillock. Perhaps someone will find it, perhaps the elements will destroy it. Let the threads of this reality weave it as it wills.

I see the sun crest the distant mountains and begin to bathe the vast forest with light. The rolling vista is so many hues of autumn as the trees begin to slumber for the winter. Yet this view stirs nothing in me.

Foreign hands reaching to clutch and explore me. A forest of erect phalluses, throbbing and impatient to be in me. The flow of semen, showering me with its pearlescent splendour. These views stir me, these sensations thrill me. This is beauty to an Ardat-Lili.

If that disgusts you, I care not.

The End

12