Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

"Sit on the edge of the bed." he said softly. "I want to taste you."

She did as he asked, but then lay back and spread her legs wide. All modesty had left her. He had full access to her sex. She was his and just wanted to feel his tongue on her aching clit.

He knelt down and made himself comfortable between her legs. As his head went to her crotch he inhaled deeply, smelling the sexy clean scent of her sex. She was hot and he knew he was going to enjoy this. His tongue touched her near her opening and slid its way up her moist slit to her swollen clitoris. He felt her jump as his tongue ran over her sensitive clitoris.

She knew she was going to love this. His tongue had touched her clit and she had almost come right then. She could feel his delightful tongue working up and down her sex. First it probed at her opening and then it worked its way up her and spent time teasing and pleasing her clit. When she was almost over the edge he would stop and suck on her inner lips, still teasing her, but giving her a chance to calm down. She lay there enjoying this. It was everything she thought it would be. Pam pinched and pulled on her nipples with both hands as Bob worked his magic between her legs. He had brought her almost to the point of coming and then had stopped her several times. He was good at teasing a woman.

Bob had really loved teasing her and not letting Pam come, but he wanted to be inside her so bad he wanted her to come now. He slipped two fingers into her very wet opening and now spent all his time with his tongue rapidly going over her clit. She was moaning louder now and he could tell she was about to come.

Pam couldn't take it any longer. The two fingers going inside her were the last straw. She started coming. "Oh.....oh Bob, I'm....coming. I'm coming! Her body lurched as the orgasm started.

Bob was holding onto her with one hand and moving his fingers in and out of her as her orgasm started. Her legs were pressing against his head now making it difficult for him to keep his tongue in contact with her clit but he managed. She seemed to be having a very intense and long lasting orgasm. He kept his fingers and tongue moving until it was over. Finally he withdrew his fingers and gave her whole bottom one last long lick with his tongue. Her sex juices sure were sweet.

"God that was great!" Pam said as Bob came up from between her legs. "I haven't come like that in a long time."

"Slide up on the bed." he said. "I need to be inside you awful bad right now. By the way, do you have any little stretchy covers for my little friend here?"

"In the night stand drawer." she said. "And thanks for putting one on."

Bob opened the drawer and found her condom supply. He got one and opened the packet and was about to put it on when Pam stopped him.

"Here, I'll do that." she said taking the condom from him. She kissed the end of his cock and then put the condom in place and rolled it down the shaft. "I wish we didn't have to use these," she said, "but....."

"It's okay," he interrupted, "I really can't feel it when I am inside a woman anyway."

"Okay," she said stretching out on the bed, "how do you want to have me?"

"How do I want to have you?"

"Sure, doggie style, me on top, you on top, spoons? You just got me off better than anyone has in one hell of a long time. I want to make you feel that good. What position do you like best?"

"I guess I can be on top, but I don't know how long I will last. You have gotten me so hot and bothered."

"Don't worry, I won't last long either. We have time to do it again and take our time."

Bob got between Pam's legs and buried himself deep inside her.

She wrapped her legs around him high on his back to make sure he went all the way into her as he started to pump away. Pam couldn't believe how fast her second orgasm was building up. In what seemed like no time she was ready to explode again. "Oh Bob, this feels so good. Fuck me hard Bob, fuck me hard. I'm going to come again. I'm almost there!" She could feel him swelling inside her and knew he was very close too.

He picked up the pace. He buried his face in the side of her neck and slipped a hand under he ass. Her perfume was faint, but very sexy, and she was very wet. They were making wet slapping sounds as their bodies came together. His hand felt her juices at the top of the crack of her ass. He was ready to come. "Oh Pam," he moaned, "I'm coming, I can't wait any longer! I'm coming!" He felt the first load of his come rush up his stiff cock and into her. The first one was followed by what seemed like and endless stream of spurts of come. She was moaning and thrashing below him as she came too.

When it was over, he just lay there on top of her supporting most of his weight on his elbows. The were both breathing hard. Her legs were spread wide and flat out on the bed now as she caressed his back.

"Was that a good one?" she asked as he rolled off. "It sure sounded and felt like it was."

"I haven't had one like that in a long time. Yours?" He grabbed a tissue from her night stand and removed the little rubber stretchy thing.

"Just as good as the first one. We have to do it again before I take you back to the airport." She snuggled up to him and put her head on his chest. Her hand wandered down his body and caressed his now limp cock and then his balls.

They talked for a while. Small talk, just two people very much enjoying being with each other for the afternoon. He had his arm around her and was caressing her back. She continued fondling a part of him that had just made her feel very good.

It wasn't more than about ten minutes before his cock started to show signs of life again. Pam began to stroke it now and watched gradually grow longer and harder. She slid down his body and took the head into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head a few times and then took it deep into her mouth. Now she could feel him getting very hard very quickly.

"Time for another one of these little items." Bob said as he reached over to her night stand and got another condom.

Pam took it from him again and slipped in over his now fully erect cock. Then she got on top of him and while he held his cock straight up for her, she sat down on it. She felt it slide all the way into her. When she had lowered herself onto him as much as she could, she could feel the tip of his cock just brush her cervix. Mmm...a perfect fit. she thought. She began to ride him, slowly moving up and down on him and feeling him sliding in and out of her.

Bob just lay there and watched her moving up and down on him. He had his hands on her hips as she moved. It was a very erotic sight watching himself going in and out of her. Her nipples were very hard and her breasts were bouncing a little as she moved.

Pam reached up and began to slowly pinch and pull on her nipples. She was feeling wonderful. She wasn't as desperate to get off this time and was really enjoying the feeling. She could tell by the expression on his face that he was enjoying having her on top and he liked watching her play with her nipples. "Feeling good?" she asked.

"Yea,.......You are so sexy! I just love looking at your naked body and watching you play with your nipples." She just grinned and continued moving up and down on him for another few minutes. Then he said, "How about we try it doggie style some?"

"Okay, I like that too." She got off him and got on all fours next to him and waited for him to get behind her. As he entered her, she put her head and shoulders on the bed and reached back with one hand to caress his balls.

Bob got behind her and slipped himself into her. He held onto her hips as he moved in and out. The sight was wonderful this way too. Her whole ass was sexy. It just had a nice shape to it. He found this angle very erotic when he saw himself going into her and coming back out. Her inviting little crinkled anus was there too. It looked very tempting, but he didn't think it would be a good idea to ask her about going into there the first day he knew her.

As Bob pumped into Pam her whole body moved. Her nipples were just touching the bed and the movement of her body made them brush back and forth on the bed; it felt great! She was slowly building up to another orgasm. She could feel in it coming. Her breathing a little faster and she was moaning a little now. He made her feel so good.

Bob was happy to see that Pam was getting ready to come. He was getting ready to himself. This was going to be another great one. He was careful not to go too deep, but started to pick up the pace and really pound into her hot body. It was very erotic to see her ass ripple as he slammed into her. She was very sexy from every angle and he considered this to be a great view of her.

When Bob had picked up the pace, Pam knew he was getting close. She was just about over the edge herself. She had wanted to hold off until he was ready, but when he started to really pound at her bottom, she couldn't hold off any longer. "Oh God.....Bob, I'm.....coming. I'm coming! Yes!" Another great orgasm started.

Bob heard Pam's orgasm start, her muscles clamped down around his cock and that started his. "Oh Pam, I'm coming too!" He felt the first load of come shoot up his cock and deep into her. He tried to keep pumping in and out of her as he shot load after load of his hot come into her sexy body. He couldn't believe how great this felt and how erotic she looked. This orgasm was so intense that he could only pump a little during the height of it. He hoped it was enough for her.

Pam was coming so hard she thought she was going to pass out from it! She moaned and screamed as she came. When it was over she was breathing hard and could barely talk.

When Bob's orgasm was over and it looked like Pam's was too, he finally withdrew from her and lay on the bed next to her. She was on her back now and breathing hard. He just lay there on his side, admiring her beautiful body and slowly running his hand over her tummy and feeling her soft bush. A little later he looked over at the clock. It was getting late. "I hate to find you, feel you, fuck you, and fly, but I guess we should be getting dressed and out to the airport."

She looked at the clock on the night stand. "Yea, it is getting late." Maybe is was a good thing he did have to go. If he stayed, she would have made love with him all night and walked into the office bow-legged and exhausted in the morning.

They didn't talk much on the way back to the airport. She was going to miss him terribly and he really hated to leave her. It had been a wonderful afternoon that neither would soon forget.

"By the way," she finally got the nerve to ask, "was that woman you were going to meet here today a blond?" She was just dying to know now.

"No, she's a brunette, much like yourself."

Art
Art
334 Followers
12