Layover

Story Info
Couple meets up with online friend during a short layover.
1.3k words
4.13
30.2k
3
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Steve made their way to the airport, excited that they were going to be meeting up with a friend they had been talking with online for the last few weeks. His layover was only an hour, but they figured that if they pushed it, this meant the three of them could spend about 30 minutes together. And they planned to use this time as best they could.

Steve was driving and couldn't help but be turned on at the moment. His wife, Lisa, was dressed to kill. She had on a tight black top, a black half-cup bra that lewdly exposed her tits, and matching crotchless panties under a tight mini skirt. To say that she was dressed for the occasion was a slight understatement.

Steve pulled up and they both started looking for Mike outside his supposed gate. They hadn't met before, but had been trading pictures back and forth, so they knew what he looked like. Suddenly, Lisa opened the door and hurriedly got out. She smiled as she ran towards their friend, throwing her arms around him, and giving him a passionate kiss. Steve watched still from the car, his erection dying to get out of his pants.

"So good to meet you!" Lisa said as they broke their kiss.

"Likewise." Mike said, beaming back. "You look fantastic – better than your pictures!"

Lisa blushed. "That's our car." Lisa said, motioning to Steve still sitting in the driver's seat. "Let's go!"

Mike and Lisa made their way back, Mike putting his luggage in the trunk before the two of them getting in the back seat together. Mike reached forward and shook Steve's hand.

"Good to meet you Mike." Steve said, shaking his hand firmly.

"Same here…feel like I already know you guys pretty well" Mike said, smiling at the both of them.

"I have a surprise for you." Lisa said, a sexy smile forming on her face.

"Yeah?" replied Mike. "And what would that be?"

"You'll have to find out for yourself…but I'll tell you that it's under my skirt." She said.

Mike smiled at Lisa, and then looked at Steve who was pulling away from the terminal and entering a parking garage. Steve made eye contact through the rear view mirror and nodded his approval.

Mike reached over and rubbed his hand up and down Lisa's exposed thigh. She slid his hand under her dress and immediately felt her crotchless panties doing little to conceal her dripping wet pussy.

"God damn!" Mike said, his fingers gently slipping between Lisa's wet pussy lips. "You're soaking wet!"

Lisa just smiled. "Well, couldn't help thinking about what we're about to do on the ride here."

Mike looked back up towards the front seat and saw Steve's eyes focused on the rear view mirror. He had tilted it down and Mike was sure that it was focused on his fingers pumping in and out of Lisa.

"I'm not really sure how to start all this…I think this will be the first time I actually play with anyone during a layover." Mike said, smiling and continuing to work his fingers in and out of Lisa. She was now leaning back, her eyes closed as she enjoyed Mike's talented fingers working her over.

Steve finally pulled into a remote parking spot in the back of a nearly deserted floor and turned around to watch them. "This is a first for us as well. But something we've wanted to try for a while." He said.

"You sure you don't want to come back here and join me?" Mike asked Steve, who was now staring at the two of them over the raised arm rest.

"It's fine. I've been dying to watch you enjoy her." He said smiling.

Mike needed no further encouragement. He leaned over to Lisa and kissed her deeply, his fingers still pumping gently in and out of her wet pussy. She responded by wrapping her hands around his head and kissing him back passionately. They made out for a minute or so before Lisa released from the kiss, and reached down to Mike's lap. She rubbed what she knew was a very nice sized cock, feeling that it had become incredibly hard from their playing.

Mike continued working his fingers in her sweet pussy as Lisa slipped down the zipper of his pants and pulled out his cock. She leaned over, forcing Mike's fingers out of her, and slipped his cock into her mouth. Hungrily, Lisa bobbed her head up and down Mike's throbbing tool, giving him an incredible blow job. Mike leaned back a bit, his attention drawn to the motion of Steve's hand in the front seat, excitedly jerking himself off while he watched his wife going down on Mike's big cock. Mike smiled, happy to show off like this and really loving the feeling of Lisa's hot mouth working on him.

Right before he was about to cum, Lisa finally came up for air. "I want you in me!" she said to Mike, her eyes glazed over with lust. She then got up as best she could in the back seat and straddled Mike's lap, facing him. She reached down between her legs and gripped his extremely wet stick and guided it up to her waiting pussy. Lisa placed it between her lips and slowly started lowering herself down his impressive tool.

Mike moaned as he felt his cock slipping slowly into her. He pushed up her shirt, and started playing with her exposed tits. He felt her finally resting on his lap, his cock completely buried inside her. She looked at him for a second and then kissed him deeply. While they made out, she started lifting and lowering herself on his tool. He felt his orgasm building. Mike broke from their kiss and warned her "I'm going to cum if you keep fucking me like this."

This only seemed to encourage Lisa. She started slamming herself harder and faster up and down Mike. She forced their mouths together, devouring his lips and tongue as she bounced up and down his cock.

"I'm cumming!" Mike moaned into their kiss. Lisa kept right on fucking. He exploded in ecstasy.

Lisa felt his orgasm deep inside her, which triggered her own. She started to cum, and cum hard. She kept forcing herself up and down his pulsing cock, feeling the combination of their juices lubing her up more and more. Eventually she felt his cock stop pulsing, and start to go soft inside her. She pulled off him, pivoting on her right knee and sitting down beside him with her legs spread lewdly. Lisa started rubbing her fingers around her cum-filled pussy, driving them deep insider herself, and pulling them out, covered in Mike's cum.

"Mmmmm…" she moaned as she played with herself.

"God damn that was hot!" Steve said from the front seat. "Next time you're in for a layover, let's make it a few hours." He said smiling, and turned around, starting the car.

Lisa kept playing with herself until they exited the garage, and then she simply closed her legs and pulled her shirt down. Mike had put his cock back in his pants, where a noticeable wet spot had developed. They pulled back up to the gate and both he and Steve got out of the car.

"God damn you have a hot wife!" Mike said as they met at the trunk, pulling the luggage out of the back.

"Thanks." Steve said with a smile. "Next time, we get to play longer!" They then shook hands and parted. Steve got back in the car and looked at his wife in the mirror.

"That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." He said to his wife as she absent mindedly rubbed herself. She just smiled back at him and brought herself to another intense orgasm on the way home.

-------------------------------------------------

This is my first time trying to write a story like this...please send any comments/e-mails.