Layover at LAX

Story Info
My virgin cousin learns oral.
5.6k words
4.53
36.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an overnight layover at LAX on my way to my next assignment to a major base outside of Tokyo. So, since my favorite cousin, Alsace, lived nearby and I hadn't seen her in a couple of years, I gave her a call.

When we were in High School and College, she was always there for me whenever I had a broken heart, which was more frequently than I wish to recount. Among my relatives, I guess she was my best friend. I always felt I could tell her anything. Sadly, we had to restrict our visits to the telephone since she moved to Los Angeles. We would have a lot to catch up on.

She sounded really glad to hear from me and immediately insisted that I stay at her place; she could take me to the airport in the morning to catch my flight, and she'd throw in a home cooked steak dinner too. How could I pass up a sweet deal like that?

Alsace is my first cousin and a fantastic beauty. At 5'10", 32, slim, dark eyes, full lips, raven hair and ample breasts, any man would find her irresistible. Smart too! She is a partner in a successful accounting firm. The most important bit of news that I eagerly awaited her telling me all about was her fiancé, Gene, whom I had not yet met, and probably would not this trip since he worked in San Francisco and they only got together on weekends.

When the taxi dropped me off at her place, Alsace met me at the door with a rusty nail [my favorite drink] and an exuberantly warm hug. She was stunningly dressed in patent leather heels, a straight black skirt and a black and white striped silk blouse under a black jacket, suitable business attire; she must have just gotten home from work. She showed me to the guest room to drop my bags and then to the bathroom off the master bedroom in the small but adequate apartment, to take a shower, [which she apparently discovered I needed badly when she hugged me.] She offered me a folded black terrycloth robe a fresh bar of black Magno bath soap and a freshly poured rusty nail, and left me to my ablutions.

Her shower sported one of those hand held shower heads with a half a dozen settings; I tried them all. I especially liked the vibrating pulse settings that woke up those hard to reach places that tend to fall asleep on long flights. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that some of the more aggressive settings could provide quite a jolt if aimed at one's balls!

"The bathroom is all yours", I declared emerging after about 20 minutes in the black robe, showered and shaved, and renewed, but hungry as a bear! I hadn't eaten anything but snacks since breakfast before dawn, and it was already 6:30 PM [plus 3 hours from New York time,] dead of night in this season.

"Great, I'm next. All you need to do is watch the steaks, I just put them in. I'll be out in a jiffy." And she disappeared into her bedroom.

The table was already set, salad tossed and the open bottle of California rose` and almost empty glass indicated that I wasn't too far ahead of Alsace in the alcohol department.

Her entrance in her own terrycloth robe, this one in white, was a matter of perfect timing, as I was just taking the steaks out of the broiler. She had tied her hair up in a ponytail with a white satin ribbon. "Tell me all about him," I prompted.

"Frankie, he's wonderful! 6 foot, dark hair, athletic, he plays racquetball, and successful; he has his own law office, franchise law!" Turning, she took his picture off the mantle over the fireplace where a fire was roaring. She stretched it out to me with her left hand showing off her huge diamond engagement ring, [a motion she has been practicing on all her girlfriends, no doubt.] He was a good looking man, kinda like a masculine Rock Hudson.

As we consumed the meal, she filled me in on all the incidentals: his car, his house, where he has taken her on vacation and weekends, how well he treats her, and so on. I sat back in my chair, having emptied my plate, and sipped on my second glass of wine. Having reached a sufficient state of inebriation, I felt comfortable enough to ask the only real question that hadn't already been answered yet, "How is he in bed?"

Alsace blanched and dropped her hands to her lap; she lowered her head, licked her lips and sheepishly replied, "I'm still a virgin."

Wow, I was floored! "Come on, a fox like you? Surely it couldn't be for lack of hounds."

"Mamma, taught me to wait for marriage, I just didn't think it would take this long."

"How does Gene feel about this?" I pried.

"Oh ... well ... we've ... talked about it, and he's OK with waiting for the honeymoon, but I can tell he's terribly frustrated."

"I'll bet he is!" I smiled and took another sip of my drink. Alsace emptied her glass and poured another, polishing off the second bottle.

She took a long swallow and continued, "He suggested oral sex, but I feel so stupid ... Look, you're my cousin ... I can talk with you about this, can't I?"

"Of course you can, I'm here for you," finally an opportunity for payback after all the times I cried on her shoulder.

"Then, can you teach me what to do?" I almost choked on my drink. We had always been close, but I never expected her to leap that far! She must have had more to drink than I thought. It's one thing to talk about it, another thing entirely to teach someone the specifics. Well, we are cousins, and I guess we should be helping each other with seriously confidential things, right?

"Sure, you came to the right guy; I have taught several of my lady loves the art of fellatio over the years. Let's retire to the living room and get more comfortable." I grabbed our drinks.

The living room was well appointed in white, with a leather sectional, and chairs. The dark hardwood floor was covered with flokati rugs. The fire was gas, and gave off enough heat on this chilly evening that I felt comfortable enough to open my robe a bit at the top as I sat in one of two overstuffed chairs. Alsace took the other, facing me.

I donned my professorial role, "Well, first thing I want to say is that we should treat this subject academically, clinically if you will. In order to reduce any potential for embarrassment, I will, whenever possible, use clinical terms, expanding into slang to broaden your vocabulary."

"OK, sounds like an approach I can deal with."

"I guess we really need to begin with determining your current level of experience. Have you tried to fellate Gene? That is, did you attempt to suck his cock when he suggested it?"

She clutched at the neck of her robe, and sank further into her chair. "No ... I - I was afraid I might ... I don't know ... hurt him. I don't know what to do," she wined.

"OK, that's reasonable. Have you brought him to climax through masturbation, in other words you have jerked him off, haven't you?"

"No."

"Hmm, have you touched his penis?"

"No."

"Have you even seen his penis?" This was getting more and more unbelievable every second. This guy must be a saint!

"He wanted to show it to me, but I was too embarrassed, and afraid of where it might lead. I know he really loves me, and wants to make love with me ..." she trailed off in a desperate voice.

He must! I continued, "Have you ever even seen an adult man's penis, other than in a photograph?"

"Uh-uh." She shook her head softly, her long black ponytail waving back and forth.

I opened my robe and brazenly exposed my now stiff member, "Allow me to introduce you to Dick! This is what an erect adult penis looks like." She dropped her hand from her neckline and grasped the arms of her chair with a death grip that spoke of the stress she was feeling, and immediately looked away. Then after a moment, almost beyond her control, she looked back. Her eyes got big, and she sat forward in her chair.

"Oh ... it's so ... large!" she exclaimed almost breathlessly.

"No, actually it's pretty average. Some are smaller, many are larger. I wouldn't be surprised if Gene sports one larger than this one. But, don't worry; I'm sure he'll be very gentle with you."

Then, not wanting to lose credibility with my new student, I continued in my own defense, "As you've probably already heard, 'it's what you do with what you've got, and never mind how much you've got.'"

"Hmm, Brer Rabbit," she remarked. She was always able to catch my references. I loved that about her.

"Precisely ...," I stood and went into the kitchen, walking past her with my robe wide open so she could get a good look. I returned with refreshed drinks, straight scotch this time, a single malt from her well stocked bar. She took hers and drank half of it down with a gulp, then realizing too late that this was not wine, almost choked, then giggled. I sat back with my robe wide open and spread my legs so she could have an unobstructed view of my balls. My penis twitched every few seconds as I waited for her to say something.

She was riveted, touching her lower lip with her index finger.

After what seemed like an extraordinarily long pause, she softly entreated, "May I touch it?"

"Of course. Why don't you come closer and sit here," I took a cushion from the couch and placed it on the floor in front of me, "so you can get a good view, and I'll point out some features and terms."

She came over and demurely sat before my spread legs, making sure her breasts were not exposed. She anxiously reached out with one finger and gently poked at my engorged joy stick, then giggled.

"That part of the penis is called the shaft, above it is called the corona or hood, sometimes called the head, on the end is the little hole indicating the end of the urethra, commonly referred to as the pee hole, where the urine and semen comes out. Not at the same time. Below the penis is the scrotum which contains the testicles, usually just called balls. They are very delicate, but I trust you to cup them gently in your hand ... that's good. Now knead them ... GENTLY... that's it. Now holding my ball sack in one hand, grasp the shaft firmly, but lightly with the other and stroke it slowly up and down, sliding the loose skin over the shaft and the head. The slower you go, the longer the experience can be prolonged and the climax all the greater.

"Have you really never done this before? You pick things up quickly, you might be a natural."

"I really hope so; I want him to like it."

Suddenly she stopped with a curious look on her face. "What's that?" Alsace asked, a little distressed, and pointed at the small bead of fluid forming at the end of the urethra, "Did you climax already? Or is that pee?"

I smiled, tolerantly, "No, darling cousin, that's what is called Cowper's fluid, also known as 'precum' it is intended to provide a measure of lubrication. It's harmless, and even has a pleasant taste." I reached down with my forefinger and thumb and picked up a drop and placed it on my tongue.

At first Alsace seemed shocked, then she thought about it for a second and copied my movements, drawing a three inch string behind it as she brought it to her mouth. Cocking her head to one side, she said, "Yeah, it's OK. A little salty, but nice."

Sweet cousin, you never cease to amaze me.

"Okay, then, on to phase two. Next we're going to need a prop. Do you have a sausage or hot dog in the house?" Negative reply. "How about a zucchini or cucumber?" No, again. "Hmm, no prop. That does pose a problem."

"It shouldn't, we don't really need a prop ... you're here, and you brought your little friend 'Dick'," Alsace offered, smiling and waited for approval.

"Very well. Works for me."

Now there's a stretch I hadn't expected, I thought, trying hard not to seem surprised, but it didn't work.

"Why are you shocked, I already tasted your ... cowboy ... whatever, stuff. What's the big deal?"

"Cowper's fluid. And I'm not shocked, just a little surprised. You have been an unending source of revelation this evening. Starting with the fact that you are getting married in six months and you're still a virgin, at 32!"

"Look, I intend to still be a virgin on my wedding day. I'm just tired of being the perpetual dumb virgin who doesn't know anything about what my friends have been doing for two decades, and too embarrassed to ask them! I'm ready to learn from somebody I can trust not to make fun of me or gossip about me. So teach me."

I felt overcome with humility that she should think so highly of me. I got down on one knee so that I was on the same level as she, and hugged her lovingly and long then kissed her on the cheek and sat back in the chair. Almost immediately a pall cast over her face and her eyes welled up.

"What's wrong? [Sniff.] Am I so unappealing you can't kiss me for real?"

"No, no, no! How could you think such a thing? You are gorgeous! And so sexy! I just thought we wanted to keep this an academic exercise. It's just that I care about you so much that there is no way I want to become an obstacle between you and Gene. I'm sorry; I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I bent down again and kissed her full on the lips. Her mouth opened tentatively, and I slipped my tongue in gently and rotated it around hers. Her eager response indicated she was hungry.

"Can't I just pretend for this evening that you are Gene and you love me as much as he does? I want to do this for him, so be him ... just for tonight. OK?"

"OK, it's a deal. But, I'm still going to be the teacher, and you're still going to be the student. Are you cool with that?"

"Sure, Professor."

"And I'm going to insist that you never, EVER mention this to Gene. If you have any intention of making your marriage work you must never give him any reason to suspect this evening ever happened."

"Oh, he knows he has nothing to be jealous about," she offered, offhand.

"Never the less, trust me on this. Promise me that he will never know about it, that means you must never tell anyone, because some day that person might get drunk or something and mention that you gave me a blow job after denying him. Believe me, when it finds its way back to him, he will NOT be OK with it!

"And another thing, PLEASE, never refer to a man's penis as little anything. It goes to his feelings of masculinity. "

"OK, I promise. But what do I say if he gets suspicious because of what I learn from you?"

"In the first place, you shouldn't pull all your tricks on him the first time. Pull them out a little at a time, so they look like you are coming up with them more or less spontaneously. And if he does start to get inquisitive, just tell him that when he suggested oral sex, you did some research on the internet, and watched some porn. Of course you can't really learn loving from porn, that's not what porn is about, but I'll bet you can look innocent enough to pull it off."

"Do you mind if I smoke? It will help relieve my anxiety," she asked. I shook my head. "Do you want one?"

"Nah, I quit years ago, but you go ahead, it doesn't bother me." She went to the intricately carved buffet and opened a drawer and withdrew a plastic bag, and a lighter, put a joint in her mouth and lit it. "Oh, I thought you meant tobacco. I'll have a hit off yours." Always a new twist, and I thought I knew her! Looks like five years in California, and I have a whole new cousin.

She sat back down on the cushion and we killed the doobie. I could see that she was as stoned as I was, and it was good.

She looked up at me with her doe eyes and asked, "OK, Professor, what do we do next?"

I patted the inside of my right thigh and said, "Rest your head right here and play with my cock. Just get creative and enjoy exploring a new toy." Yes she was a natural, she stroked me, squeezed me, ran her finger around the head, harvested another drop of fluid, and as she started to bring it to her lips with a look of delight I stopped her. "Try using it as a lube."

She smiled, "There'll be more presently, I expect," and sucked the droplet from the end of her perfectly manicured finger. And she was right. When it appeared she spread it around the hood and pretended she was ice skating on it.

"Kiss it, if you like," and she did, and a new bead formed. This time she didn't bother with her fingers and just licked it from the end of my love muscle.

"Wow, the head's really smooth! Are they all like this?"

"Well, I have very little practical experience with that aspect, but I suspect they are all pretty much like that. God wouldn't have wanted a man to hurt the woman he loved whenever they got it on.

"Darling, look up into my eyes whenever you have your mouth near my junk. It will reinforce in me the belief that what you are doing, you do out of love and not out of lust.

"Now lick it up and down the front, then the sides, then around the head. Tickle the pee hole and the area directly below it with your tongue. That's it. Now, being careful not to touch it with your teeth, put your lips and tongue over the head and with light suction draw your head back, resulting in a smacking sound. Then ask me if that feels good."

"Does that feel good?"

"You bet! You're doing really well. Continue to explore, and try new things.

"FYI, even though it's called a 'blow job,' no actual blowing is done." She nipped at it with her lips, and treated it like an ear of corn; she even tried to put the whole thing in her mouth, but only got about 2 ½ inches before she gagged. "What you tried to do is called "Deep Throat" from the movie of the same name, and is an advanced technique that takes lots of practice to overcome the gagging reflex. You might want to buy hot dogs and practice on each one till you get it right, then graduate to kielbasa. By the honeymoon, you should be able to insert the entire sausage without gagging. Then you will be ready for the real thing. But, I advise you not to practice with bananas; the gag reflex could break off a piece and end up choking you.

"Try putting my balls in your mouth, one at a time. Just be gentle." She did, and was. Then she went back to sucking me up and down while stroking me with her right hand.

"I caution you, if you start this with Gene, you must bring him to climax, that is you MUST make him cum, either with your mouth or with your hand. Prolonged sexual stimulation without ejaculation can result in a condition commonly known as 'blue balls', it is characterized by swelling of the testicles, and is very painful for the man. But if you don't want to go through with this tonight, I'll understand and I'll take care of it myself. Just don't do that to him or he will feel rejected.

"Another thing, when he does cum into your mouth, DO NOT SPIT IT OUT, just go ahead and swallow it. You can't believe how much he will appreciate that. It's a guy thing."

Without removing her head or missing a stroke, she replied, "Mm hmm."

A shiver ran up my spine, "That does remind me, do you and Gene have a favorite song?"

"Mm hmm," and an electric shock replaced the shiver.

"Hum it. It's a very romantic thing to do, and it feels great, like a vibrator." Immediately, she got to her knees and while ministering to the one eyed snake, she started humming the old classic, "Only You", which I felt was a bit ironic at the moment.

"When you dance to that tune at your reception, I guarantee he will get a hard on, remembering what you have done for him." She continued, but with a smile on her face, imagining that moment when his pants will bulge out while every eye is on them, so he will have to hold her closely so her dress hides it and no one else will notice. But she'll notice.

"Another advanced technique, and only if you are brave enough, is to insert your finger, just to the first knuckle, [I illustrated by putting my thumb beside the first knuckle of my index finger] into his anus. This can be a very pleasurable experience while getting head." She was brave enough. No sooner had I finished speaking, than I felt her right hand probing up under my balls. I slipped down a little in my chair and raised my pelvis slightly to make her attempt easier. I was glad she wasn't the kind of girl who went in for salon nails! I moaned as she penetrated.

12