Layover at LAX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her head, "Does that feel good?"

"Uh huh!" she learns fast. I continued moaning and grasped her by the ponytail, controlling her speed.

Before long, between the humming and the stroking and the sucking and the licking and the squeezing and the penetrating, the moans came closer and closer together. She looked up at me with anticipation, and my eyes rolled back in their sockets. She got the message, and was not surprised when I moaned, "I'm cumming!"

Alsace immediately removed her head from my bone but continued to stroke it till I groaned like a brain eating zombie and spewed a torrent into the air, onto my hairy pubis, all over her hand, and a dollop landed on her upper lip. She giggled, "A gusher!" She grinned, and with her tongue, wiped the cum from her lip. "Hmm ... different. Not bad, just different," she remarked, thoughtfully.

"Yeah, this actually has sperm in it." She looked concerned. "Don't worry, it can't hurt you, in fact recent research indicates it can actually be good for pregnant women and those who wish to become pregnant. Supposedly, it actually assists the woman's body to become tolerant of her lover's DNA so there won't be any rejection issues during conception or thereafter."

She licked her hand clean, "Well, my DNA won't help you," I offered.

"I don't care, I like it," she retorted, and proceeded to clean me up with her tongue.

She squeezed my cock trying to milk a drop or two more, and I cringed, "Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, right after a man cums, his dick often gets very, I mean VERY sensitive, and if it is still in your mouth, you should be exceedingly gentle with it."

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, it's OK, you didn't know."

"Perhaps another smoke will make it all better."

"I do believe it will."

Alsace crawled up into my lap and we shared a second joint.

After a while, she slid back down to the floor and took my now flaccid tool between two fingers and tried to restore life to it by performing CPR. Obviously, she wanted to suck it some more, so I explained that it would be some time before I could get another woody, and she looked disappointed. I stood and took her by the wrist and lead her toward the bedroom. She looked at me puzzled.

"You have another lesson coming." She stopped in her tracks, and her robe opened giving me a glimpse of the magnificent body I had only heretofore imagined. When she first emerged from her shower, my mind's eye envisioned her to be bare breasted with skimpy, lacy panties underneath. The reality was better; she was totally naked under the robe.

She quickly gathered it together to regain her covering and looked at me with an almost saddened, betrayed look. "Don't worry, I don't intend to fuck you. That's reserved for Gene. You said you wanted to learn about oral sex, well, you've only learned about half. Now I get to return the pleasure, and you get to learn what cunnilingus is like." She drew me toward her and kissed me deeply, squeezing my ass with both hands. I took that to mean, "OK". She followed me into the bedroom.

The bedside light was on, I turned to her and grasped her robe by the shoulders pealing it down till it fell to the floor along with mine. I kissed her till she gasped writhing in my arms, moved to her ears, then down her throat to her left breast, licking and nipping. The nipple stood straight out and the curve of her breast aimed it toward the ceiling. "Perfect," I remarked, and moved to the right one. She was breathing heavily now, so I turned her and sat her on the edge of the bed. Grabbing a pillow, it was my turn to kneel before her. She tried to watch, but when I put her legs on my shoulders she acquiesced and leaned back to the mattress. "Have you ever had an orgasm? Either accidentally, or intentionally by stimulating your pussy?"

"What do you mean, 'accidentally'?"

"Well, you could get an orgasm while horseback riding or motorcycling, or you could just rub your pussy with your hand or a wet face towel while bathing, till you climaxed unexpectedly."

I could feel her blush all over her body. "I did it intentionally, with my hand. It is a profound feeling!"

"Good, that was grade school, now you're going to graduate to another level entirely."

First I licked and kissed and nipped the underside of her knees, then worked my way slowly up to her inner thighs, first right, then left, back and forth, till I reached her "mound of Venus." She had a bikini wax so she still had a little hair, almost like an Asian woman. I like that. Too many modern women shave entirely, and I always get the anxious feeling I suspect one gets when he thinks he might be about to violate a pre-pubescent in disguise. Not Alsace, she's all woman. My dick jerked, as though it anticipated plumbing the depths of that well, however, it was not going to enjoy that this evening. I had found her with her hymen intact, and I would leave her that way.

I placed my mouth over her vulva and breathed out deeply, then in through my nose, her musk was intoxicating, [of course, the alcohol and weed did its part too.] I found her clitoris and kissed it. I could feel the wave of delight travel through her body. Her legs crossed my back and drew me in while she lifted her pelvis.

She moaned, "Gene," as I licked up the entire length between her labia. She quivered and moaned his name again, I did not take offense. Actually I was gratified.

I licked up and back down and dipped into her vagina. She was so wet it was literally running from her love canal. I sucked up her juices; she tasted good, clean, like a virgin should. There was no way I would not let Gene get to experience this.

I licked like in the song, up and down and round and round. I zeroed in on her love button and circled it then sucked on it very gently drawing it out to its full erection, then back down to dip into the honey pot again.

Placing my lips around her clitoris again, I breathily declared, "I love you."

She moaned long and low.

I moved my hand up to insert it into her anus, but she grabbed me by the wrist and forestalled my action. She held on to my wrist and squeezed it harder and harder, and I could see she was nearing climax. Then she steered my finger to its intended target, herself. As it penetrated I could feel her stiffen, then she let out with a long, low, rumbling moan that sounded endearingly like, "I love you, Gene." Then, a few seconds later there arose from her throat the beginning of a squeal I didn't think a human could make, and 32 years of repressed sexuality burst forth with a scream that if it hadn't sounded remarkably like a car alarm would certainly have resulted in a visit by the police.

Alsace became limp, and her breathing became so slow I do believe she passed out for a moment. I continued licking, more passively now, and sucking up all the hot juices that still flowed from her secret spring.

When she regained herself, she sat up and drew me up to her. She kissed me long and hard. You might say, gratefully.

"Oh, Frankie. I never imagined! Oh, how could I have denied myself this for so long? Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, Frankie. You are 'the man,' the maestro!

"How about another joint?" We smoked a fat one, and when we finished we commenced to engage in some heavy kissing and petting, loving on each other's bodies till my erection restored. She stopped kissing me and asked, "Is it OK if I suck it some more now?"

"I was just going to suggest that, but let's try another thing you haven't experienced before. It's called '69'."

"Mmmmmm," she responded, as she dove with her mouth toward my crotch. Her aim was perfect, and she resumed practicing everything I had taught her earlier. She gave no notice as I repositioned her body so that I could place my head on her inner thigh, and lifted her left leg so my tongue could gain unhindered access to her delicate private parts. Her pussy was lovely. Like a beautiful, nearly maroon orchid. It was so engorged with hot blood, it almost glowed. I caressed it with my tongue. This time she offered no objection when I inserted my finger into her asshole, but instead started grinding her pubis into my face. I loved it.

I encouraged her to roll over so she was straddling my face. From that position she was wide open, and I could just about see her heart beating. I shook my head from side to side making a sound like you get when trying to shake cranberry sauce from its can.

She ground onto my nose and mouth harder and harder, while keeping the rhythm on my cock. Dipping and sucking and licking and stroking, but most of all sucking. I could feel the heat rise in her body to a three alarm level as she approached her second orgasm. It came and went with a noticeable break in her rhythm and a squeal of delight, but she returned to my pleasure and kept on going, determined to bring me to orgasm a second time. Her third orgasm passed when she released my love lever for a moment while she arched her back, and she seemed to be tiring, but then she got her second wind. She was like the Energizer Bunny!

She was building toward her forth climax when I felt mine approaching. At first, it was just a twinge, then a shiver, then I rolled over onto her and started fucking her face. She just held on to my ass and pulled me into her, sometimes gagging herself. As I was about to be overwhelmed, I tried to roll off of her, but she would have none of it. She rolled with me and regained the superior position working my dick and balls with both hands and her mouth till I exploded between her lips and I could feel her sucking every drop of my jizm from my now quickly deflating cock. The sensation of her peristalsis at the greatest depth that her novice mouth could muster sent my head spinning.

What a woman! Gene has no idea what he is getting.

When we had both regained our breath, I determined emphatically, "You ARE an 'A', student!"

She smiled wantonly and said, "So now teach me about Anal." She had resolved to go for number four!

Hell, there's later flight at 2 PM, but that's another story.

12