Layover Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped down on the floor between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me to full hardness and looked up at me. "Don't hold back," she said. "Come in my mouth now and we will fuck the rest of the day and night."

In minutes I flooded her mouth with my come and watched as she swallowed it down. "I have never done that before , but I wanted to taste your come. It's good," she said, licking her lips.

True to her word, we spent the afternoon fucking, trying every possible position and licking and tasting every inch of each other. Later, after dinner, I took her ass virginity as she spread her cheeks for me. She loved the feeling, and I came deep inside her ass before we went to sleep.

The next day we flew out in separate directions and went on with our lives. I continued to travel with work and she hammered out the divorce from Chris. We emailed and texted daily, and used Skype to have incredible sex sessions. One day my doorbell rang and when I answered it, she was standing on my porch. She opened her wrap dress to show me she was naked beneath.

"I just took out a long term lease on a place down the street. Do you think that works for you?"

I pulled her inside and kissed her deeply. "That works for me just fine."

That was two years ago. Our parents think she moved to my town for a job, and were glad we were close once again. In reality, her house stayed empty and she stayed with me every night. To our friends, we were a deeply committed couple and no one we knew realized we were cousins. We had become far more, and basically lived together as man and wife, though it would never be legal. We didn't need a paper , just each other.

12