Lazy Afternoon Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed beneath him as she felt the uncoiling of the tension between her thighs...taking her up to the pinnacle and then...as he thrust against her, rubbing her clitoris she fell off the top and the waves of pleasure rushed right through her, wringing her and she heard herself scream.

He cut it off with a possessive kiss as he thrust even harder...his own climax rushing up to take him and she felt the spasms of his cock deep inside of her and he arched his back up and shuddered, as jets of moist heat shot up through her pussy...like an after burn...and she felt herself come again.

And then they both screamed.

He held her afterward as the dry heat inside the stable evaporated the sweat from their bodies which remained intertwined. He had asked her if she wanted to clean up and she shook her head and pulled him closer to her, even after he had pulled out.

She kissed him then and he felt elation fill him, the scent of her passion reached him, threatening to excite him all over again. Then she smiled.

"So how bad do you feel about missing the rodeo?"

He just smiled because how can you compare riding a bull to riding a woman...no comparison really. There would always be another rodeo but another time with Sierra?

As he lay there quietly with her, he thought he'd do anything to find out.

12