Lazy Daze

Story Info
First time romance.
6.3k words
4.55
34.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BAM! BAM! BAM! I groaned as I awoke to a constant banging on my door. I looked at the clock beside my bed, 8:00. "Who in the hell could that be" I said to myself as I slid out from under the covers and reached for my shorts. Muttering as I stumbled to the door, I opened it to see Sara, my sister and her friend Jessica standing there.

"What do you want" I asked as I turned back into the house? My head hurt and I had to piss.

"Oh my god, what did you do last night. You look like shit this morning" asked Sara?

"We were in the basement studio recording some new songs last night and didn't finish up until around three" I told her.

"I brought you some coffee" she said as she handed me one of the cups she was carrying. I grumbled that I had to piss and turned down the hall to the bathroom. When I got back to the kitchen Sara had started making breakfast and Jess was sitting at the table. "What are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning" I asked as I sat down at the table across from Jessica. "Didn't you party last night?"

"No, the party is tonight, we got to bed early last night because we have a lot to do getting ready today. We are on our way to pick up the food and thought we would drop by and say hello. Jess wanted to know if you were going to come to the party?" said Sara as she put the plate of eggs in front of me. I looked at Jessica as she sat there with a sexy little smile on her gorgeous face. Sara and Jessica are seniors at the local college and Sara is president of their sorority. Finals were over and they were having their annual blow out tonight. As we sat there eating breakfast, Sara's cell started ringing. She grabbed it out of her purse and answered it. As she was talking, her expression changed to one of surprise to anger.

"I'll see what I can do Beth" she said into the phone. She hung up and then started cursing, "SHIT, SHIT, MOTHER FUCKER" she screamed. I started laughing at her because I had never heard her talk like this before.

"What's up?" I asked.

She looked at Jessica and said, "The band for tonight has canceled on us so now we won't have any entertainment. What am I going to do?" she kept muttering to herself.

Jessica looked at me and smiling asked Sara, "what about Rick's band?"

Sara looked up and asked "will you play for us tonight little brother?"

"I don't know" I answered; "we have never played in front of an audience."

"But you've been playing together for years, PLLLEEEEAAAAASSSEEE help me out" she begged.

"I don't know if the guys will do it" I answered.

"Of course they'll do it" said Jessica, "what guy wouldn't want to play to a house full of hot, drunk college girls."

"All right" I said laughing, "I'll call them but I'm not promising anything." I grabbed the phone and dialed Mike's number, on the third ring his mother answered. "Hey Mrs. Morgan, can I speak with Mike please?" I asked her.

"Mike" I heard her yell, telephone. "He's on his way Rick" she said.

After a few minutes Mike picked up the phone,

"Hello" he asked?

"Mike how would you like to play a gig tonight" I asked?

"Where and would we get paid" was his response.

"Nope, not getting paid but it's at Sara's sorority house, the band they had scheduled for a party tonight canceled on them and she asked me if we wanted to help her out."

"Are you shiting me?" he asked.

"Nope, I'm serious. Call Jeff and I'll call Bruce. Be at my house in 30" I said before hanging up. I called Bruce and told him to get to my house as fast as he could. I told Sara and Jessica "there on the way and if ya'll wait, you can ask them yourselves. While we wait, I am going to jump in the shower."

"You said that ya'll recorded last night, can we listen to it" asked Jessica.

"Sure, hold on and I'll get it for you." I went to my room, got the disc and took it to her. "It has some original music and some of the covers that we do" I told her "but it is not a finished disc, it is just use goofing around so there is a lot of other stuff on there as well." With a grin, she kissed me on the cheek and put it in the stereo as I headed for the shower. After I got out of the shower, I walked out of my bathroom into the bedroom, I heard Sara call out.

"Rick, where are you?"

"Just getting out of the shower" I yelled back. I heard giggling and Sara say no. I was pulling my t shirt over my head when I heard one of them whistle. I looked up to see Jessica standing in the door to my room.

"Ah.... Hey Jessica" I stammered. Damn, I thought 'why can't I talk to this girl' as I looked at the gorgeous blue eyed blonde. I get tongue tied every time she was around me. I had it bad for Jessica every since she became friends with my sister. Sara walked up to the door of my room and just looked at me with this shit eating grin on her face as she watched me squirm. I have never told her, but she knows how I feel about Jessica.

"We listened to the disc, you guys are pretty good. Will they do it" asked Sara?

"I think so, Mike said he would and they are on their way here." Just then I heard the front door open and Mike call my name. The three of use went into the living room where Mike was and started talking.

"I listened to the disc ya'll made last night Mike," Sara told him.

"Did you listen to all of it" he asked looking kind of nervous.

"I sure did," said Sara. "I especially liked the part right before the last song."

I saw Mike blush, thinking back to last night, I started to smile then I started to blush. Right before we stopped playing, Sara's name came up; Mike asked me how she was doing. "Fine," I remember saying. "Why?" Mike just shrugged his shoulders when Bruce kidded him by saying.

"He thinks your sister is hot. I had looked at Mike as he just kind of grinned.

"So you think my sister is hot," I had asked? "Well I think her friend Jessica is a walking wet dream."

"So Mike, you think I'm hot," asked Sara?

"And I'm a walking wet dream am I," said Jessica with a smile on her lips as Mike and I turned a bright red. Just then the rest of the guys showed up and asked what's up?

"How would you guys like to play at our party tonight" asked Sara?

"Seriously" asked Jeff?

"Yes" said Sara, "the band that we had lined up canceled and ya'll sound good so how about it?" I looked at the guys and could see that they liked the idea. "Sure, we'll do it" I told my sister. "What time do you want us there?"

"The party starts at eight so I'd say ya'll need to go on around ten or so" she said.

"We will need to sound check and rehearse a little so how about we get there around five to start setting up I asked?"

"Sounds good, now we have to go and let the rest of the girls know so they are not running around the house naked when ya'll get there" said Jessica.

"Don't stop them on our account" both Jeff and Bruce said. The girls just laughed, looked at each other, and then approached Mike and I and gave us a little kiss as they left saying they would see us in a few hours. As we loaded the gear into my truck, I called Sara and asked if there was any way that we could shower at the house after we set up our equipment.

She said sure,"I'll let the girls know what's up." I told the guys to go grab their clothes for tonight and we would clean up there after setting up. The guys all left to get ready. We got to Sara sorority house right at five and she showed us where to set up. As we were setting up, I noticed Sara talking to about four of the girls as they looked at us and giggled. Sara walked over and asked if I had time to talk for a few minutes. We had everything almost set so I told Mike that I would be back in a few. Sara led me upstairs to her room.

"Rick, we owe ya'll big time for this" she said as we sat on her bed.

"No problem sis," I told her, "we are going to have so much fun tonight and I hope that everyone likes the music."

She said that when she and Jessica had gotten back to the house this morning, she let the girls know about us filling in and played the disc for them. They were all impressed by what they heard and started asking questions about the guys in the band.

"What kind of questions" I asked?

"Like how old are they? Are they cute? How many guys in the band? Did they have girlfriends?" "Look" said Sara "if you guys play this right, ya'll can probably all get laid tonight." I looked around nervously. Sara looked at me and asked,

"what's wrong bro?"

"Nothing" I said "it's just that I don't think any of us has ever been with a girl like that, I know that I haven't."

"Really, why not" asked Sara? "Since you've had the house to yourself for the last year, I figured you would have at least done that."

"I just haven't" I said.

"Look Rick" said Sara, "I know it's been hard since mom and dad's accident but I want you to know that whatever happens here tonight is OK with me" said Sara. "You like Jess don't you" she asked me? I nodded. "If you play your cards right, Jessica might take care of that for you. She was really impressed by your playing and singing and she really like what you said about her on the disc."

I stared at my sister for a few seconds and said "no way. Jessica is so far out of my league that it's not even funny. How could I ever compete against all these college guys? She is four years older than me and I am just a high school senior. She wouldn't want to be seen with me."

"Don't sell yourself short little brother" she said, "I have already had about ten of the girls here asking about you while ya'll were setting up so have a good time tonight and don't get mad at Mike if I decide to let him get with me either. Look, there was one song on the disc that Jessica made me play about four times and each time she said that she thought that it was probably the best song that she ever heard and I want you to dedicate it to her tonight".

"Which one" I asked her?

"I think ya'll called it Lazy Daze" said Sara.

"Oh yeh, you know something, I was actually thinking of her when I wrote that song" I told my sister.

"No shit, you wrote that?"

"Yes".

"Wait until I tell Jessica that" said Sara.

"I have to get down stairs so that we can sound check I said as I got up to leave". Sara stood and gave me a kiss and said have fun tonight. After the sound check was over, I called Sara on her cell and told her that we were ready to get cleaned up. She said that she would send someone down to get us. In a few minutes, a cute little redhead came bouncing down and said that Sara wanted her to show us where we could get cleaned up and changed. Bruce was the first one to follow up the stairs. I don't think his eyes ever left her ass as we went to the top floor and she showed us into a room and pointed across the hall to the showers.

As she was leaving, she walked by Bruce, ran her finger across his chest and asked if he liked the view coming up the stairs. He turned so red that she giggled and told him, "my name's Bridget and I'll see you later". After she left the room, Bruce just fell across the bed and sighed. I grabbed a towel out of my bag and said I am going to shower real quick and headed across the hall. They all said that sounds good and followed me. As we walked through the bathroom door, we stopped dead in our tracks. There were three girls in the room, one in the shower and two putting make up and doing their hair. The two at the mirrors were topless and the one in the shower, well she was nude.

"I'm sorry" I said as I started to back out the door.

"Don't be shy said the blonde at the mirror, ya'll can come in we won't bite". I just stood there looking as I tried to make my erection go away. I notice the girls looking at our crotches and then at our faces as they giggled and smiled. Just then I felt someone push me from behind and turned to say something to Mike and noticed that Sara, Jessica, Bridget and another cute little blonde who we found out was Monica, pushing Bruce which caused all of us to come into the room. Jessica looked at my face, walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

As she kissed me, I felt her tongue force its way into my mouth, I responded and started to kiss her back. As the kiss became heated, she broke away, looked up at me and said, "I have wanted to do that for a couple of years now." Sara walked up to Mike saying, "look we know that ya'll are either virgins or have very little experience so we want to put your minds to rest before the party starts". She grabbed Mike by the belt and started to pull his jeans off.

I heard Jessica say "up" as she grabbed my shirt and lifted it over my head. As my shirt came off my head, I looked around the room and saw Bridget and Monica undressing Bruce and Jeff. Then I looked at Jessica as she slowly dropped to her knees and grabbed my belt and pulled my jeans down. I looked around and all of us guys were standing in our boxers as the girls started to undress. When they were all down to bra and panties, every one of us had monster erections that were tenting our boxers. I looked at Jessica and she looked good enough to eat standing in her black see through bra and matching panties. The girls once again got on their knees and one by one starting with Sara and Mike, they pulled our boxers down to expose our hard cocks. As my engorged member came into view, I heard Jessica moan and whisper, "wow". Smiling, she looked into my eyes and said, "God, you have a beautiful cock".

"Thanks"; I mumbled, to stunned to do anything but breathe. When she stood up, grabbed my erection to lead me to the shower, I almost lost it. She turned on the water, adjusting the temperature then pushed me in while she reached back and undid her bra. Jessica has the most amazing body that I had ever seen. Nice full breast with half dollar size pink nipples. As she set her bra on a bench next to the shower stall, she ran her hands up her sides until she was cupping each breast. She squeezed them and pinched her nipples looking at me she asked.

"Do you like them Rick?"

I could only nod.

"I have wanted to show them to you every since your last birthday party". Then she ran her hands back down to her hips and hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and wiggled them down over her hips. I watched in silent fascination as her blonde landing strip came into view above her pink lips of her sex. As the panties cleared her hips, they dropped to the floor, stepping out of them she stepped into the shower once again wrapping her hand around my hard cock. As she started to slowly run her hand up and down my shaft, I moaned trying not to cum. She started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear

"Go ahead she whispered, cum for me. I know that you are close and I want you to do it".

I shook my head and stammered, "I want to make it last".

"Go ahead" she whispered again, "we have all night to make it last" as she stuck her tongue in my ear. With a groan, my cum shot out landing on her stomach and pubic mound as rope after rope blasted from my swollen member until I slumped back against the opposite wall of the stall barley able to stand.

As I came down from that amazing orgasm, I heard giggling and looked out to see the two girls that were putting on their make up looking at me. I smiled weakly as Jessica grabbed the soap and started washing my body. Come on she said, now that we have that out of the way you need to get ready. You have to go on stage in about an hour and I still have to get ready. As I rinsed the soap off, she whispered that I had lasted longer than any of the other guys. I looked in the mirrors and could see them being washed by the girls. I looked at Sara and Mike; he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Sara just smiled and blew me a kiss.

Jessica turned the water off and started to dry me with the towel than wrapped it around my waist and said "get out of here so I can finish and I'll see you down stairs in a little". I left the bathroom, crossed over to the bedroom where our stuff was and got dressed. After getting dressed, we all looked at each other then started talking all at once. Can you believe what just happened? God that was unreal.

Mike looked at me, "we OK" he asked?

"Sure", I told him, "she's a big girl and can make her own choices".

"Cool" was his reply. There was a knock on the door. Bruce opened the door and there was one of the girls with four cups of beer.

"We thought you could use something to drink" she said handing each of us a cup. "See ya'll down stairs whenever you are ready" she said as she turned and left the room. I held my glass up for a toast and said "here is to an unforgettable night". "Tonight"; they all repeated as we took big swallows of our beer and started for the door. As we got down stairs, the room was already crowded. A couple of the girls came over and were asking about our band and said that they had heard our disc and thought we were really good. We thanked them and started to get ready to start when I looked up and saw Jessica coming down the stairs. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a blue top that had the top two buttons open showing a nice bit of cleavage. With her blonde hair, blue eyes, "C" cup breast long legs and tight ass; I could only think that I stand by my earlier statement that she was a walking wet dream. She came down the stairs, walked across the room to me, put her arms around my neck and pulled my down for a kiss.

"Have a good show and look me up when you take your break" she said as she turned and headed to the bar. I watched her walk across the dance floor with her ass swaying under her skirt. When she got to the bar she turned and saw me watching her, she smiled. She looked at the bar tender, pointed at us and said something. The bar tender looked in our direction and smiled nodding her head to Jessica. I turned, grabbed my guitar and started putting it on when I felt someone tap my shoulder. As I turned around settling my guitar into position, Sara asked if she could introduce us.

"Sure" I said.

"What's the name of ya'lls band?" I looked at the guys and shrugged, we had never really named ourselves.

I turned to Sara and said "Lazy Daze". Sara just smiled, turned grabbed the microphone.

"HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT" she yelled into the mike? The crowd erupted into shouts and applause. "IS EVERYONE GLAD EXAMS ARE OVER?" The crowd responded again. ARE YOU READY TO PAAARRRRRTY?" Again the crowd erupted. "Well let me introduce the band for tonight. Our original band canceled on us this morning so my little brothers band has graciously agreed to fill in for them. So without further ado, I give you Lazy Daze". The crowd went nuts again as Mike broke into the intro to Bon Jovie's, You Give Love A Bad Name. Sara turned to me and smiled as she left the stage. We blasted through the song feeling pretty good. We had been playing together for about three years and the crowd seemed to be enjoying the music. After that we settled into our normal routine of songs playing a mix of newer rock and classic rock with a few originals thrown in. We played for about an hour when we decided to take a break. People were coming up to us and telling us how much they liked the music and telling us how good we were. Jessica walked up right as I announce that we were taking a break, she handed me a beer and said "follow me". I followed her through the house into the next room where a couch and chairs were pulled up around a small low table. She led me to the couch and pulled me down with her. She leaned in kissing me and telling me how hot she thought I looked up on stage. I replied that the only hot one here tonight was her.

"Ah how nice" she said as she pressed her tongue to my lips making me open my mouth as we kissed. I pulled back and told her that if she didn't stop, I wouldn't be able to get back on stage without embarrassing myself.

12