Lazy Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said that I didn't have anything to be embarrassed about as she reached down and squeezed my semi hard cock. As we were kissing, Sara walked up and told Jessica that they were ready for me. Jessica smiled, stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me after her back into the room with the stage. As we came back to the stage, I saw Mike, Jeff, and Bruce up on stage getting ready for the next set. Jessica pushed me up on the stage slapping me on the ass as she did so, saying have fun. I grabbed my guitar and as Jessica started to turn away, I called her back over. I leaned down, gave her a kiss, stepped up to the mike and started to introduce the next song that we were going to play.

"Hey everybody," I said to the crowd, "are we having fun yet?" The crowd roared. "We are going to play a song that I wrote a while back, I hope you like it. Jessica, I heard that you really like this song so this is for you. The song is called Lazy Daze" I said as Bruce started counting off.

One, Two, Three, Four.

When I see you I feel alive. Your gorgeous face is ever on my mind. When you're not around I'm in misery. Your happiness is everything to me.

Your smile is like a beacon in the night. Your laughter is sweet as a gentle rain. When I'm with you I feel no pain. I dream of holding you close tonight.

As I was singing the chorus, Sara walked up behind Jessica and wrapped her arms around her and whispered in her ear. I saw Jessica turn to look at Sara, then look at me with wide eyes and slowly start to smile. I smiled back at her thinking that Sara had told her that I had written the song while thinking of her. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. When the song ended, Jessica jumped up onto the stage, into my arms, kissed me and whispered in my ear that she loved the song. The crowd went nuts.

The rest of the night was a blur. The next thing I knew we had finished our last set. I looked around but couldn't find Jessica or Sara and when I asked some of the other girls, they said they didn't know where they were. So the guys and I walked into the next room back to the couch and chairs. We each grabbed a bear from the bar and sat down to rest after the show. As soon as we sat down, Bridget dropped into Bruce's lap and Jeff was surrounded by girls. None of them paid any attention to me or Mike and we just looked at each other and shrugged. I was tired, sweaty and needed a shower. Just as I finished my beer and was thinking about getting up to get another, I looked up and saw Jessica leaving the bar with two cups headed my way. As she got closer, she handed me a cup and sat down next to me. She went to hug me but I stopped her because I was so sweaty. She laughed and said "I don't care." I returned her hug and when she turned her face toward me, I kissed her. It started out as a small kiss that turned into a long, deep one. As we kissed, I could feel her breast mashed against my chest and my hand resting on her thigh. I started to swell in my pants. When she finally pulled her lips away from mine, she looked me in the eye and asked "did you really write that song for me"? I looked at her and thought that I would tease her just a little.

"What song" I asked barley able to keep a straight face. She had a hurt look on her face and then slapped me on the shoulder saying that I better be nice to her. "I'm always nice to you and yes, you were the inspiration for the song" I said laughing. As I said this, she broke into that sexy smile that drives me crazy. I looked over at Mike and Sara was sitting in his lap with her head against his neck and I could tell that he like what she was doing. She looked up at me, leaned over, kissed me and said; "you were great tonight and if Jessica hadn't already staked her claim on you, you would have been able to pick just about any girl in the house tonight." I looked a Jessica with a surprised look on my face.

She asked, "Why do you think that none of the girls were all over you and Mike after ya'll finished?"

"Congratulations little brother" Sara said, "Have fun". With that she got up, took Mike's hand and led him upstairs to her room. I turned to look at Jessica as she asked; "are you ready?" I nodded as she stood and pulled me up from the couch and we went to her room. Once in the room, I noticed that she had been getting it ready. There were candles burning and the room had a romantic feel to it. As Jessica closed and locked the door, she stepped up to me and told me to get undressed. As I stripped, she reached into her fridge and pulled out a couple of beers. After taking off my shirt and dropping my pants, I stood in just my boxers with my erection creating a tent.

"I like what I see" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. Once I was lying down, she grabbed my boxers and pulled them off which caused my extremely hard penis to bounce up and down. Jessica dropped to her knees in between my legs, grabbed my cock and slowly started to stroke it as I groaned with lust. "I have a couple of questions for you before we get started" she said as she leaned forward and licked the head. I groaned from the contact. "How long have you felt this way about me" she asked?"

"I fell in love with you the first time you came home with Sara."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You were a freshman in college and I was a high school freshman, would it have mattered? And you were dating someone back then" I told her.

"Have you ever been with a woman" she asked?

I shook my head and said "before earlier tonight, no one had ever touched my penis but me."

She giggled and asked, "So you've never had a blow job before?" I shook my head. She smiled and said, "Lay back and enjoy." She leaned down and kissed all around my penis from the head down to the base and back up. When she got back to the head, I was leaking pre cum. She stuck her tongue out and licked across the top of my head which almost made me shot right then and there. I groaned that I was close to cumming. She smiled, told me to not hold back and took the entire length into her mouth. Now I am not the biggest guy in the world but I am about seven inches hard. She took me all the way to the root. I could feel my cock in her throat. She was swallowing which made her throat muscles feel like she was milking me.

I couldn't stand it anymore and said "I'm going to cum." With a low growl, I felt my balls burst as the semen shot up my cock and into the back of her throat. She was ready and swallowed it as fast as it was coming out. After I finished shooting into her mouth, she licked back up my dick and let it pop out of her mouth. All I could do is groan. Jessica then stood and started to remove her clothes. When she was entirely naked, she crawled up on the bed beside me and snuggled into me. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me and kissed her sticking my tongue into her mouth. I could taste the salty residue of my semen on her lips and tongue; this made me suck her tongue harder.

"I want to return the favor" I told her as I pushed her over onto her back. I started kissing her lips and then moved to her chin then kissed my way to her ears and neck. I then started moving slowly down her neck to her breast. I kissed and licked the underside of her breast and all around the nipple without touching them.

As I started toward her areolas each time I got close to them, I would either change directions or skip over them to the other side of her breast. After doing this for a few minutes, she grabbed my head and stuck her nipple in my mouth and pleaded for me to suck her tits. I ran my tongue around her nipple on her left breast and then sucked it into my mouth and gnawed on it very gently with my teeth then I switch to the other one and did the same thing. I then started to kiss and nibble my way down her abdomen until I got to her landing strip. I kissed the top of her landing strip and worked my way down between her legs but not touching her pussy. I kissed the inside of each thigh and then lightly licked up her slit. She arched her back and moaned when I did this. I kissed the left side of her sex between her lips and thighs and then the right side. I lightly inserted my tongue into her slit and opened her up by licking side to side and running my tongue in circles around her outer lips.

As she continued to arch her back, she laced her fingers in my hair and moaned. I used two fingers to spread her open and slowly inserted my tongue into her tunnel. I was deliberately teasing her to drive her wild. As I did this, she pulled my head tighter into her wet dripping pussy. I could not believe the intoxicating aroma that she was putting off and stuck my tongue as far into her as I could. I started to fuck my tongue into her as she squirmed on the bed. I replaced my tongue with my fingers as I slowly lick up to her clit. When I ran my tongue across it, she shuddered. I slowly circle her clit with my tongue never actually touching it. As she got more and more stimulated, she pulled my head tighter into her. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it as she clamped down on my head with her legs.

"Shit, shit, shit fuck, fuck, oh my god;" she screamed as her whole body tensed and she started to convulse as her orgasm swept over her. She remained tensed up as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. After a few minutes, her legs released their grip on my head as she finally relaxed as her orgasm faded.

"That was incredible" she said, "where did you learn to do that?"

"I've never done it before, but I have watched a few movies and read about it on the web."

"Oh my god, you can do that to me any time you want" she said as she pulled me up her body kissing me and tasting herself on my lips. As we lay there kissing, I felt her hand grasp my hardened manhood, "good", she said, "you're ready again" as she swung her leg across my body straddling my hips and sitting with my erection pressed up to her wet pussy. "Are you ready to fuck my tight wet pussy" she asked as she leaned over and dropped her tits into my face?

"God Yes" I groaned as I sucked on her distended nipple. She shifted her weight and I felt the head slowly enter her. It felt like sliding my cock into a warm wet velvety sheath as she settled down to totally encase my manhood into her body.

"So hard, so big" she breathed, "I feel so full with your big hard cock in me. Tell me if you get close, OK" she told me. I just nodded; I didn't think that I could talk. I had never in my wildest dreams thought that I would ever be here with this girl. Jessica leaned back and started to move her hips in a circular motion that felt like she was rubbing her clit across the top of my erection every time she made a circle. After a few minutes of this, she changed to a rhythmic up and down motion that caused me to start thrusting my hips up at her in an attempt to bring her as much pleasure as I could before I experienced my next orgasms.

"Oh, fuck me" she cried over and over again as she built up speed. I couldn't stand it anymore and rolled us over until I was on top and started to really thrust into her. She started to grunt and told me to fuck her harder. I started to piston into her wet pussy like a wild man. I wanted to give her so much pleasure that I wasn't thinking of myself getting off and as a result didn't feel like I was going to cum any time soon.

"FUCK" she screamed as her body started to spasm with her orgasm. "Keep fucking me hard you bustard" she cried as I kept pounding into her. All of a sudden, I felt my balls tighten and my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks.

"I'm Cumming" I cried as I thrust deeply into her and held it there as my cock erupted and started filling her pussy with my cum.

"Cum for me baby" she whispered into my ear, "please give me your cum, feels so good, so good" as she started to shiver as another orgasm ripped through her body. I fell off the side and laid on my back struggling to catch my breath trying to recover from the most intense feeling that I have ever had.

"Did you enjoy that" she asked as she laid her head on my chest.

"Yes" I whispered.

"Was it everything you thought it would be" she asked?

"It was more that I had ever hoped for. So, what happens now" I asked?

"Silly boy" she laughingly replied. "We have the rest of our lives to figure that out."

12