Lazy Morning

Story Info
Master finds her being lazy instead of doing her chores
2.4k words
4.11
30.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
.lili.
.lili.
1 Followers

The thin beam of light peeking through the space between the drapes and shining right on her eyes woke her. Turning her head to block out the sunlight she caught a glimpse of the clock on the table beside the big bed. Blinking....she sat up and looked again.......10:40a.m.......she’d nearly slept the day away. Taking a deep breath she slid out from the warmth of the covers. Bare feet sinking into the carpet, she moved across the room.....sliding the satin robe over her naked body as she walked.

On the kitchen table was the expected list of chores for the day. Glancing over the page she smiled at how little there was to do. As she passed through the living room, she pressed “play” on the stereo and turned the music up loud. Humming along, she walked back through the bedroom and to the adjoining bathroom. With so little to be done she certainly had time for a nice bath. Turning the water on full, she moved to the small vanity and selected a small jar of bath salts...inhaling the sweet scent, she poured a generous amount into the flowing water. After pulling her long red curls into a loose pile on top of her head, she slid out of her robe and turned off the water. With a smile she sank into the deep tub...feeling the warmth of the water surround her body. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she leaned back....the scented water enveloping her.

Lost in the indulgence of a morning bath, she never heard the front door open and close with a loud “click”. Nor did she hear His footsteps as He searched for her through the house. When He switched off the stereo, she didn’t notice. He found her lying in the tub...slender fingers lazily stroking her body beneath the surface of the water. Sliding one hand across her tummy...the other hand down between her thighs.

“Enjoying yourself, My pet?” His voice seemed louder than usual in the tiled bathroom and she jolted....sitting upright in the tub and stammering for lost words. “I always encourage you to take advantage of your free time to enjoy life’s little luxuries, but not until after you have completed your chores.”

she lowered her eyes and spoke softly to Him, “Yes, Master.....but i didn’t expect You home for hours and would have completed my chores by then.”

Raising an eyebrow He stepped closer to her, “Am I to understand that your chores are completed only after you have indulged in whatever pleases you?”

In a flash, her eyes flew to His, “oh no, Master....its just this one time....” her voice trailed off at the darkening of His eyes. Without another word He turned and left the room. Immediately she stepped from the tub and quickly dried herself with a soft towel....mentally chastising herself the entire time. In all her time with Him, she had never been so careless. Chores were always first....she knew better than this.

Once she slipped on the emerald green satin robe and removed the pins from her hair, she hurried to find Him. He was in the bedroom...sitting quietly in the large armchair there. With quick, graceful steps she moved to Him....kneeling on the floor in front of His chair....her back arched....shoulders pulled back, pushing her breasts out to Him....muscular thighs parted....soft hands resting palm up on them....her head high, but eyes downcast. Although He remained quiet for only another minute, it seemed like an eternity to her. Finally, His voice broke through the silence, “you disobeyed Me today My lazy girl”.

“yes Master” was her simple reply.

“I think you need reminding of what is expected of you.”

her pulse quickened......knowing that He intended to punish her.... “Thank You Master”.

He took her collar from the wooden box beside His chair and fastened it around her neck. A soft sigh escaped her lips at the familiar feel of it...the same quick rush coursing through her body as it did the first time He placed it upon her skin.

“Undress and present to Me what is Mine” He commanded.

In a heartbeat she was on her feet, fingers untying the sash to her robe....then sliding it off her shoulders so that it landed in a shimmering green puddle at her feet. Standing before Him, she spread her legs and straightened her back....clasping her fingers at the small of her back. His eyes roamed her body slowly and He waited a full minute before He spoke again.

“Now show me the rest of what is Mine” At His words she turned away from Him....spreading her legs wider and leaning forward to grasp just above her ankles. He trailed His fingers over her back...then down across her ass...along her upper thigh...a gentle, teasing touch. Without warning He raised His hand and brought it down on one ivory cheek. The surprised cry seemed to echo in the room as His hand came down again upon the other cheek. Without another sound He rose and walked to the center of the room, “Come to Me.”

Quickly she followed Him and stood without a sound as He fastened her wrist cuffs and then attached them to the rope hanging from the beam in the center of the room. Knowing the ankle cuffs would come next...she spread her legs to accommodate the bar and watched as He fastened them. With a smile, He tugged on the rope...causing her to rise onto her toes slightly. There she stood...her naked body stretched out before Him...each line...each curve...His. The familiar ripples of excitement flowed through her body. His gaze seemed to warm her bare flesh as He circled her slowly.....letting His eyes drink in the sight of her.

In the silence of the room she could hear her heartbeat pounding in her ears.....the anticipation building as He stood watching her. She felt His breath on the back of her neck just an instant before His hands slid over her skin. Just a light touch from her shoulders down to her breasts. He squeezed and massaged them...all the while His hot breath teasing her neck. The moan came from low in her throat as He gently caressed her nipples...both hardening at His touch. He chuckled softly and pinched them....her body responding to His touch immediately. The soft jingling of the chain let her know that the nipple clamps were coming next. As He pinched and stretched out her nipple, He closed one of the clamps over it causing her to inhale sharply. He repeated this with the other nipple and tugged on the chain connecting the clamps as she bit down on her lip. The clamps were on tight, but He tugged again....to be sure.

He moved to the box once again and returned with His crop...slapping it lightly against His leg as He approached her.....her eyes glued to it. He reached out with the crop and slid a trail first beneath each breast and then down over her tummy. Slowly He slipped the tip of the crop between her parted thighs and smiled at the glimmer of wetness it gathered. He raised the crop to her lips.... “lick it clean My slut...it seems that misbehaving brings you pleasure...is this true?”

“No Master, only You bring me pleasure.” The words passed her lips just before her tongue slipped out to lick slowly at the crop. With long strokes she removed every trace of her arousal and He took the crop from her lips.

“This is for punishment....not pleasure...so you will count the strokes....do you understand My girl?”

“yes Master” she whispered....fear and excitement mingling within her.

He stepped behind her and raised His arm....the crop landing right on the center of her left cheek with a loud “crack”. The sting caused her to jolt slightly before she counted..... “One....thank You Master....may i have another please?”

The second blow landed unexpectedly in the same spot as the first and she cried out once.... “Two....thank You Master....may i please have another?”

He raised the crop once again and brought it down hard on the other cheek.... “Three....thank You Master....please may i have another?”

Time after time He landed the crop on her ass and across the tops of her thighs.....and she continued counting....her breathing heavy....tears wetting her face. The force of each blow moving her a bit....the chain between the clamps swaying and pulling tighter. Then, just as quickly as He began.....He stopped and put the crop down. When His fingers slowly slid across her hot bottom she whimpered softly. He then slid His hands across her hips and up to her breasts....where He tugged on the chain once more before removing the clamps. Still standing behind her...the fabric of His trousers feeling harsh against her sore bottom...He slid His hands down between her parted thighs.

“That’s My slut.....wet eyes and a wet cunt....” He murmured close to her ear as His fingers slipped into the wetness. He rubbed at her clit in slow circles....His other hand moving to her nipples...pinching and pulling at each one in turn as the fingers of His other hand kept moving faster..harder....her clit swollen and throbbing. He took her right to the edge.....dangerously close but knowing that she would not dare allow herself to be brought over without His permission. Then He stopped and released her wrists from the rope and guided her to the bed.....He motioned for her to lie down and then attached her wrists to the headboard. Once her wrists were secure He fastened her ankles to the ropes at the footboard....spreading her legs wide. With a smile, He turned and walked out of the room. Moments later she heard the spray of the shower.

For what felt like an eternity she lay there on the bed....her bottom still burning....her clit still throbbing....soft whimpers of frustration echoing in the room now and then. When at last He strode back in wrapped in a towel....her eyes searched His....trying to find some sign that He would allow her to orgasm soon. His fingers trailed lightly across her skin as He released her ankles and wrists from the bed. Pulling her from the bed, He held her chin in His hand and raised her face to His.... “soon.....” He said and brushed His lips against hers before sitting on the bed. As soon as He sat, she slipped to her knees before Him.....His cock only inches from her face. Every ounce of willpower within her being used to keep her tongue from tasting Him. When finally she glanced up at Him with pleading eyes He gave her the permission she had been waiting for.... “you may suck Me”.

Pausing only for a moment, she thanked Him and starting at the base, let her tongue trace along the length of Him....circling the rim twice before stroking her tongue across the tip. Just a breath away from it she hesitated...the heat from her mouth washing over Him as she slowly took His cock inside. Wrapping her lips around Him she sucked gently on Him...her tongue stroking Him as her mouth moved up and down along His hard cock. In one slow movement she took His cock deep in her throat before caressing her way back to the tip....pausing only a second before taking Him deep once again. Feeling Him harden more in her mouth, she moaned against Him....the vibration humming along Him. Sucking harder....her lips moving faster...her tongue pressing against Him in small circles and then long strokes. A little cry escaped her lips when His hands went to her hair and pulled her mouth from Him. Still holding her hair, He pulled her to her feet and lay back on the bed...guiding her to straddle Him....He pressed His cock against the wet heat of her cunt. With much control...she slid herself onto Him slowly. Trembling, she settled onto Him and then began to slowly stroke Him with her sex. Rocking her hips and squeezing Him tight inside her...she slid nearly to the point of releasing Him before taking Him deep inside again. Riding Him...her breathing increased....moans and cries echoing in the room as she felt the orgasm build up once again. Shaking...she cried out to Him...”please...Master may i?” “No” He responded...and only made her whimper softly as she slowed her movements. He grabbed her by the hips and removed her from her position on top of Him. “Lick Me clean, My pet”

She knelt beside His body and leaned down....slowly letting her tongue remove her sweet wetness from Him. Taking Him into her mouth and sucking gently now and then...the taste of her own desire mingled with His making her squirm more. When He was clean she raised her eyes to her Master’s and a smile curled the edges of her lips as she saw the passion there.

With one quick movement He pushed her onto the bed and slipped the tip of His hard cock up along her wetness. Breathless with anticipation she just stared into His eyes....her body humming with need. A low growl echoed in the room as He pressed His hardness into her...her silken walls caressing Him as He drove deeper inside. Moaning, she raised her hands to His shoulders....her nails biting into His skin. With each thrust she pressed her hips forward to meet Him....taking Him deeper....her muscles contracting around Him as the tension builds. Together they rode the waves of passion until she was quivering beneath Him....her breathing quick....soft moans and whimpers escaping her lips as He drove into her harder and faster than before. The slow burn inside quickly erupting to a steady fire as her entire body became one with His. Rocking her hips against His, her eyes begged Him for release. “What does my slut want?” He asked.

“Please....please let Your slut cum, Master...”

“Yes.....cum for Master”

At His words, the floodgate opened and the orgasm which had been building began its release. Trembling below Him, she felt herself rippling along His cock. With a scream she surrendered to the feeling....letting it take over every inch of her body. As her back arched in pleasure He pushed Himself deeper into her....His own sweet release filling her with His heat. Clinging to Him....she rotated her hips...drawing out every drop of His seed before she cried out one last time. As she lay shaking in His strong arms, He lowered Himself beside her....their bodies still joined.....B/both of them breathing heavily. With a soft smile, she raised her eyes to His....feeling blissfully lost in His soul at that moment... “i love You Master” she whispered.

.lili.
.lili.
1 Followers