Lazy Saturday Morning

Story Info
He has a special surprise this morning.
2.4k words
4.05
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fungetter
fungetter
18 Followers

I told her my weakness. I shouldn't have, I know. But I didn't anticipate just how useful the tiny piece of information that I shared with her would be... or just how often she would choose to exploit it. I'd thought at the time that it was only fair to 'throw her a bone', as she'd unwittingly revealed many weaknesses of her own through our numerous conversations. I should have known better...

I knew that calling her mine made her weak at the knees; grabbing her by her hair made those luscious lips part in a quiet "o" of surprise and anticipation; my hand at her throat made her eyes glaze over with lust; the feel of my mouth on her earlobe and neck made her weak in the knees; and the thought of my fertile semen impregnating her was a guaranteed way to soak her panties with her juices. With such an arsenal at my disposal, I didn't anticipate her own perceptiveness where I was concerned. It was my mistake.

I woke up this morning to the delicate scent of vanilla subtly invading my senses. I stirred in an attempt to regain my prior sleeping state, but the scent only grew stronger. Battling sleep-heavy eyelids, I peered through slightly squinted eyes to deduce what was going on. Aha. Her long hair, so lovingly brushed out last night after her shower, was now tousled across my pillow to tickle my nose. I reached up to entangle my fingers in the silky strands and brought them to my lips for a reverent kiss. Struck with a fancy, I brought the locks closer, inhaling her scent gently. A smile curved my lips upwards, and I gave a subtle tug to her mane. She didn't notice.

Levering myself up onto an elbow, I gazed down at her beloved face, replete in the peace of heavy slumber. Shallow breaths slowly moved past her plump, slightly parted lips in dire need of kissing, while her blue eyes twitched restlessly beneath delicate lids. I moved the coverlet down, revealing bare shoulders. Further still to show me the rounded curvature of her bountiful breasts. Oh, but I would worship them for hours, sipping at their nectar until I was drunk with her essence. Unable to control myself, I lowered my head, my tongue rasping against her nipple, relishing the way it instantly puckered up for me. I chuckled quietly, lying my hand on her other breast, forefinger and thumb delicately plucking at the nipple like a taut bowstring.

Her back arched a little, her breath hitched a moment, and I froze, not wanting her to rouse quite yet. In a moment, she settled, and I began to breathe again. My lips wrapped around the crest of her full breast, and I suckled softly, swirling my tongue around her hard nipple. In her sleep, she moaned, and I felt my cock twitch in response. My hand moved up to lightly caress the soft skin of her cheek as my mouth trailed fiery kisses to her other nipple. A breathy sigh escaped her lips, and I smiled against her warm flesh.

My mouth lingered for awhile at her breast, seeking the life-giving nourishment so often given from the twin orbs, but to no avail. I remained parched, wanting, thirsty for more of her. Darting a quick glance at her face, I merely detected traces of arousal among the peaceful sleep she resided in, so I kissed my way down to her most secret area... MY area. My nose nuzzled between her fleshy lips, scenting her aroma, cock rising stiffly almost instantaneously. My tongue darted out for a taste, and I couldn't restrain a loud moan. She tasted like heaven, beckoned like sin, and I was a most willing fallen angel, tangled in her wings to remain forever bound to her. One long, steady stroke of my tongue along her crease revealed her secret... she was already wet for me. Her juices already flowing, soaking her body, making her pussy lips glisten in calling. She moaned again, hips rising slightly to meet me. I paused, glancing up. Still asleep. But not for long.

I licked again, eyes rolling back into my head in delight as I brought my hand to her opening. Gently, my index finger nudged its way inside her tight opening, twisting to find her g-spot, and then deliberately, steadily, stroking in a rhythm guaranteed to get her going. My tongue rolled unceasingly around her swelling clit, and her breathing increased in intensity. No longer able to contain my moans, I buried my face deeper into her cleft, and was rewarded as her hips began to gyrate against my face, grinding her desperate self against me. I inserted a second finger, staring to move in and out of her, imitating the motion that my rock hard cock was urging me to commence. But I refrained, instead rising above her to lie beside her, keeping my fingers buried deep in her tightness. Using fingers wet from her inner dew to circle a nipple, I leaned close to bite her neck.

"Arise, my pet," I whispered in her ear, biting again. "Your Master craves you."

She moaned, stirring, opening her eyes to look at me in a mixture of surprise and delight.

"Mmmmm, good morning, Daddy. How can I help you?" she purred, stretching luxuriously.

"Fuck me," I whispered in her ear, and arrogantly inserted a third finger into her tight pussy. Her eyes expanded in surprise, but I watched her pupils dilate, proof of her roused desire for me. I nibbled her neck, thumb caressing her clit as my three fingers rocked in and out of her wetness. Her arms rose to circle my neck and she pulled me close for a bone-melting kiss. Her tongue traced my lips before diving inside like the temptress I know her to be.

"With pleasure," she spoke huskily to me. "How would you like me?"

"In every way possible," I growled in her ear, biting her neck roughly, rewarded instantly with her loud gasp in my own ear. "I want you beneath me, taking everything that I want to give you."

"Ohhh, yes, Daddy," she whispered, eyes closing as, rousing from her sleep-induced stupor, her hips caught the rhythm of my hand and began meeting it. Her velvet interior stroking against my rough hands made my cock begin to throb almost painfully, and I watched her face intently, the bliss I saw spreading over her face making me even hotter.

"I want to take you however, wherever, and whenever I want to, baby girl," I whispered, licking the spot I'd so roughly bitten moment before. "At work... at home... out to dinner... in the car... I want to fuck you senseless each time, make you crave me to the point of not recognizing anything else but your lust for me... I want to plant my seed deep within that belly of yours, watch our child thicken your waist, your breasts swell with milk..."

She cried out, hands gripping my wrist as she undulated beneath me, desperate for her coming orgasm. Scraping my teeth along her skin, I latched greedily onto her hardened nipple, biting gently. I was instantly rewarded with a soft scream as she convulsed around my fingers, still buried deeply within her pussy. I moaned softly as her inner muscles spasmed around me, milking my fingers the way I needed her to milk my cock. Back arched, trembling, face flush and eyes glazed, my pet freely came for me, a gift I never cease to watch in amazement. As she tremulously fell back to earth, my fingers withdrew from her depths, only to offer her a taste. Willingly, she opened her lush lips, sucking my fingers into her mouth with a hungry voracity that would have startled me if I didn't know just how desperately wild I made her.

"That's it, pet," I encouraged her, roughly forcing all three fingers into her open mouth. She gagged, eyes staring at me intently as she valiantly worked to not involuntarily bite me. My thumb lightly resting under her jaw, I made shallow thrusts of my long fingers into her mouth, relishing the way her eyes watered. "Taste yourself, babygirl... Daddy loves that taste, can't get enough, and neither should you." She nodded as well as she could, and I smiled. Gripping lightly, I pulled, the slight pressure on her mouth forcing her to follow my motions. I pulled her upright and onto all fours, where I had the wondrous opportunity to peruse her body in all its naked glory.

Her heavy breasts swung pendulously beneath her softly curving body. Her rump rose high in the air, round globes enticing and mouth-watering. Her long brown hair swung forward over a graceful shoulder, framing her beautiful face in a cascade of molten chocolate. Her blue eyes gazed at me in trust and passion, and unable to withhold myself, my free hand reached out to roam her body... my personal play land. Caressing the soft roundness of a cheek, I drew back my hand to deliver a stinging slap. She yelped, barely refraining from biting my fingers. I swatted again, harder, on the other cheek. Her gasp had her inhaling my fingers, and swiftly I withdrew my hand before I suffered an unintentional injury.

"Careful, pet," I warned, moving my wet hand to roughly pinch her taut nipple, "I won't tolerate any injuries from you."

"Y... yes Sir," she gasped, legs trembling as she strove to stay upright against my ministrations on her eager body. My other hand reached between her legs to cup her femininity in my palm.

"This is mine," I spoke harshly in her ear. "I allow you to play when it pleases me. I play when it pleases me. I fuck you when it pleases me. And I break you when it pleases me."

Her breath was sporadic, heavy, evidence of the unquenchable lust that I brought to the normally serene surface of her personality. My hand moved to her other breast, giving its nipple the same treatment as the first. She moaned, lowering her head, a movement that only brought her full ass higher into the air. Unable to resist temptation, my hand rose and fell with unerring accuracy on the quickly reddening tender flesh. She cried out, throwing her head back, and her long hair whipped onto her back. The primality of her stance moved me, and I could contain myself no longer.

Positioning myself behind her, I wrapped her hair around my fist, holding it tight and pulling her head back to expose her throat as I gave one quick, sharp thrust into the entrance of Eden. Vocal chords opened, she keened loudly, and I felt her pussy clench around my cock. Not bothering to smother a grin, I drove into her willing flesh again and again, feeling it squeeze me, pull me into her depths in an intimate caress that only lovers share. Her gasps with each entrance entranced me, and I kept going, a smooth steady pace that had her breasts swaying.

The headiness of my power caught my breath, and my hips increased their tempo in response. I pulled her hair more until she no longer was able to use her hands and arms to balance herself, but rather was held vertical only by her hair and what little strength in her legs that she still possessed. Her gasps and moans gave way to desperate cries for fulfillment, and I reached forward, cupping her breasts with both hands as I reluctantly relinquished my hold on her satiny mane. I pulled her into me, her back pressed tightly into my chest, fingers roughly pawing at her breasts and viciously pinching and twisting her erect nipples as my hard cock drove in a steady rhythm into her warm, wet depths.

Her cries increased in volume and intensity, and I leaned forward to bite her neck, claiming her as mine, marking her in a way that no other man would ever be able to do again. "You are mine," I told her succinctly, moving a hand to her throat. "You will always be mine... my lover, my mate, my heart and my soul." Increasing pressure, I waited to hear her breathing shallow to the point of gasping for air. Her head rested against my shoulder, and I watched her face redden even more as I pounded away at her sopping wet cunt. "I will never leave you... I will always love, protect, and cherish you... and I will always fuck you exactly how I want."

"Yes... yes... yes..." her mouth formed the words but my grip on her didn't allow her enough breath to articulate them. My hand at her breast moved downward, drifting down her softly rounded tummy to her sodden pussy, and I slipped a finger between the swollen folds until I found the nubbin that would bring her to ecstasy. I gave her throat one last squeeze before I released it to wrap my arm around her bust, pulling her close, and I leaned forward to bite the curve of her neck once more.

"Cum for me," I growled, moving faster. My cock was deep within her, and I could feel her cervix each time my head intruded deeper into her. "Cum for your Daddy, let me know how much you want me... Give me one good reason to give you my seed..."

"Daddy... yes.. oh fuck yes... Daddy, please... oh god... don't stop.. don't stop... I wanna... I wanna cum for you... Ohhhhh, Daddy!" With no more warning, my babygirl exploded around my cock and spasmed in my arms, writhing uncontrollably as her orgasm overtook her willing body. Giving her neck one last hard bite, I too came, spending myself deeply within her womb, embedding my imprint inside of her as only her Daddy could. Holding her close, I eased us both into a supine position on the soft bed, resting her head on my shoulder as I gently stroked her hair and allowed her racing heartbeat to begin its descent back to normalcy. My lips caressed her temple, and my body became a cocoon, her safe haven as she floated in subspace after my intense attentions to her mind and body.

As she slowly made her way through the fog to the surface of reality, she turned gently in my arms to press her lips delicately to my own. "I love you so, Daddy," she whispered, and having said her piece, allowed the oblivion of slumber to take her once more. I'll allow her the brief reprieve. With the plans for her I have in mind today, she's going to need her rest.

fungetter
fungetter
18 Followers