Lazy Sunday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan gasped, “ Oh Britt, I want this so much, but I would prefer somewhere more comfortable.”

“No problem, my Darling, come with me into the house, we can get more comfortable there.” Britt sympathized.

The two women walked into the house, hand in hand. They climbed the spiral staircase, and entered a large room, which resembled a Turkish Harem. There was a huge bed in the centre, with brightly coloured silk swatches draped from the ceiling to the elaborate bedstead, and huge pillows scattered on the floor. Never before had Susan seen more sexually appealing and stimulating décor.

The women stood beside the bed, and kissed tenderly, before climbing up onto the soft, inviting mattress, which caressed them.

Susan felt awkward, unsure of what was expected of her, but her doubts were unfounded, as Britt took complete control. “Lay back, my darling, enjoy the pleasure which your body can provide for you.” With that, the woman began licking the nipples of her willing subject. Her tongue was wet and warm, as it worked it’s charms, round and around each nipple, only ceasing when the soft nibbling took control. Britt moved from the side of Susan, and repositioned herself near the foot of the bed, affording her easy access to the glistening rose, which lie between the young woman’s thighs. Again, Britt’s tongue began its serpentine actions, slowly and sensuously slithering it’s way along the inner thighs, and finally arriving at its destination, below the auburn V shaped thatch. Her gentle hands parted the outer petals of the flower, showing the small pink folds that lie within, the hard button which was the clitoris, stood to attention, in anticipation of the pleasures it was about to receive. The blonde she-cat looked into the green eyes of the woman who was to become her prey, then lowered her head, lapping between the folds, sucking and nibbling upon them, before taking the pulsating clit between her teeth and biting gently. While Britt’s tongue, teeth and lips worked their charms, her fingers also found their playground. Three fingers found their way into the hot wet vagina, which pulsated convulsively, pumping juices along the channel to the tight rosebud below. The digits continued their journey, through the wetness, until they pushed against the tight ring, which lie beneath them. A little more pressure, and the bud began to open, allowing one probing finger to enter the inner sanctuary. The lone digit withdrew, and another joined it, both delighting in the velvety depths of this secret place. While the fingers twisted, and pumped within their warm depths, Britt’s other hand began its quest to give pleasure. Two fingers curled their way inside Susan’s wet pussy, seeking her elusive G spot, and stroking gently. As they found their mark, Susan writhed in unparalleled pleasure, her face contorting, as wave upon wave of released energy and lust exploded from her body, and spurts of her passion erupted into the eager mouth of the woman who had released it. Britt removed her fingers from the still convulsing love holes, and wiped the juices from her mouth, crawling back up the bed to once again kiss Susan.

“Oh Britt!” Susan exclaimed, “Never, ever has a man brought me to such a mind blowing orgasm, you are marvelous!”

Britt laughed, I enjoyed it as much as you did, Darling, but I also need to be fulfilled. Will you do something for me?”

Unsure of her ability to match Britt’s lovemaking talents, Susan agreed.

Britt removed the top from a deep wicker basket, which stood in the corner of the room. From it she produced a large black dong, which had a harness attached.

“Here,” she announced, as she handed the sex toy to her new lover. “Strap this onto your self, you will see that it has a large base, which I am sure you will enjoy.”

Susan obeyed. Eyeing herself in a nearby mirror, she was in awe of the impressive sight of herself sporting a 10-inch erection! As she walked across the room, the huge phallus bobbed eagerly, and she wondered if guys felt the same pride in their manhood. Britt was waiting near the bed, in her hand was a large tube of water-based lubricant, which she opened, and smeared liberally over the latex pleasure giver.

“I like to be fucked, and fucked hard,” the now very turned-on Britt announced, as she leaned from her waist onto the high bed. She parted her legs. “Get behind me Sweetheart. Doggy-style is my favourite position. Push your cock in slowly, my Honey. Hold my hips, and push till you feel the cock hit my cervix, then push a little more. I like to be completely filled.”

Susan complied with the instructions, getting incredibly turned on as she watched the huge black phallus disappear between the pink folds of the ‘teacher’s’ pussy. Slowly she pushed, seeing inch after inch of simulated cock entering the snatch of this incredible woman. She gripped the woman’s hips, and pushed until she felt the end of the love tunnel. As asked, she pushed a little more, feeling the large hard base of the dildo against her already swollen clit. Britt purred below her, as her own juices again began to flow.

“Yes, my Darling, you are pleasing me very much, now I want you to fuck me harder, and faster!”

Susan again obliged, holding the slim hips for leverage, and pumping furiously, in and out, with each deep thrust, feeling the dildo against her own sex. Her legs were weakening, and she slumped forward, holding the firm breasts and pinching the large nipples of the woman who she was riding. She was ready to explode again, but she wanted to allow her partner to orgasm first. Britt had already given her the most electrifying orgasm of her life, and now she wanted to return the pleasure.

“Harder! Harder! More! More!” Britt screamed. Finally, Susan felt the woman’s cunt contract, the dildo feeling the vice-like grip of an orgasmic woman. “

“Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh” Britt released her pent-up energy, as her thin white juices splattered over the still pounding cock. In perfect synchronization, Susan also let go, and her own juices ran down her inner thighs and trembling knees. Both women fell onto the bed, trembling with pure sexual bliss.

They dozed for a couple of hours, totally exhausted mentally and physically after their love making session.

“It is getting dark,” commented Susan, “ I should go home; it is a long drive, and besides my cat will be getting hungry.”

Britt giggled,” You may have a hungry cat at home, but there are two very satisfied pussies here, wouldn’t you agree?”

While Susan had a quick shower, Britt retrieved their clothes from the garden. After dressing, the women said a fond farewell, and Susan climbed into her car for the long journey home.

The events of the day flowed through her mind. What an adventure, she smirked to herself. As she left the leafy streets of the small town, and headed back into the open spaces of the highway, yet another thought crossed her mind.

She went to the house to see an etching, Oh, my God,” she thought to herself, I never did get to see the etching, with which Ben lured me to his home. What was the title? Frau bei der toilette. Again a broad smile came to her lips. She had certainly seen more that a naked woman dressing!

The End

Wicked Wanda Dec 31 2003.

12